|Former Men's Bucharest Tennis Champions:
2009 Albert Montanes
2008 Gilles Simon
2007 Gilles Simon
2006 Jurgen Melzer
2005 Florent Serra
2004 Jose Acasuso
2003 David Sanchez
2002 David Ferrer
2001 Younes El Aynaoui
2000 Juan Balcells
1999 Alberto Martin
1998 Francisco Clavet
1997 Richard Fromberg
1996 Alberto Berasategui
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Franco Davin
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
The latest Bucharest tournament news:
- Former Champions Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori Continue On Barcelona Collision Course
- . "I think I am a little bit better than last year and it is going to be a different game on clay."
In Bucharest, semifinal Saturday features Federico Delbonis against Lucas Pouille and Fernando Verdasco versus Guillermo G...
- Nishikori, Not Nadal, the New King of Clay in Barcelona?; Bucharest; ATP Previews
- .Former champs in the field are Nishikori (2015-14) and Nadal (2013-11,'09-05).
BRD NASTASE TIRIAC TROPHY
Bucharest, Romania; Surface: clay
Seeds: Bernard Tomic, Ivo Karlovic, Federico Delbonis, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Mar...
- Murray, Aussies Stun in Davis Cup Wins; ATP/WTA Weekend Winners
- iled to qualify to ATP main draws in four attempts in 2015.
Schmiedlove Gains Revenge, Beat Errani for WTA Bucharest Crown
No. 7-seeded Anna Karolina Schmiedlova of Slovakia upset top-seeded Sara Errani 7-6(3), 6-3 on Sunda...
- Serena Williams in Swedish Cake Walk, Men at Newport; ATP/WTA Previews
- Scheepers...Former champs in the field are Barthel (2014) and Serena Williams (2013).
BRD BUCHAREST OPEN
Bucharest, Romania; Surface: red clay
Seeds: Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci, Monica Niculescu, Julia Goerges, Alexandra ...
- Federer Meets Cuevas In Istanbul Final; Murray Seeks First Career Clay Title In Munich
- nd I thought I hung in well."
Kyrgios will meet Richard Gasquet in the final. Gasquet ended the run of Bucharest champion Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, beating the Spaniard in a final set breaker. Kyrgios saved nine matchpoints ...
- Murray Wins In Munich Clay Debut, Thiem Crushes Fognini; Federer Friday In Istanbul
- against the hot-handed Guillermo Garcia Lopez. The Spaniard has won seven straight matches including Sunday's Bucharest title.
"I know that he's in good form," said Coric. "He's won two ATP titles this year, so he's playing go...
- Garcia-Lopez, Kerber, Nishikori, Win ATP/WTA Titles
- zniacki fell to 23-17, and is 1-2 in finals this year [CORRECTED].
Age Over Youth as Garcia-Lopez Wins ATP Bucharest
The age over youth trend this year kept steady Sunday on the ATP circuit when 31-year-old Spaniard Guiller...
- Wozniacki Outlasts Halep, Will Face Kerber In Stuttgart Final; Andujar Stuns Ferrer In Barcelona
- ourt than on clay but these last four matches have been great and I think they’ve helped me improve."
In Bucharest, Spain went 1-1 in the semifinals with Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ousting Gael Monfils in three sets. G-Lo will m...