The latest Budapest tournament news:
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- – clay (outdoors)
Japan (s) (c)* v Brazil – Osaka, JPN – hard (outdoors)
Hungary (c) v Russia (s) – Budapest, HUN – clay (outdoors)
Canada (s) (c)* v India – Edmonton, CAN – hard (indoors) ...
- Pouille Party as Frenchman Wins 1st ATP Claycourt Title at Budapest
- clay this season, highlighted by his first career claycourt title on Sunday at the Gazprom Hungarian Open in Budapest.
The top seed in the final defeated Brit qualifier Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-1 for his first title on clay and ...
- Thiem Picks Up First Career Win Over A No. 1, Spoils Nadal-Murray Final In Barcelona
- d equal his record mark at Monte Carlo. He'll also try for his 71st overall title and 51st on clay.
In the Budapest final, Lucas Pouille will meet British qualifier Aljaz Bedene. Pouille stopped Paolo Lorenzi while Bedene bes...
- Murray Survives Ramos Threat In Barcelona, Rafa Runs Away From Chung
- ted to play better after the first six games.”
Zeballos ousted youngster Karen Khachanov 6-4, 6-1.
In Budapest, top seed Lucas Pouille is the heavy favorite to take the title. He'll meet Paolo Lorenzi while the other sem...
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- eld are the nine-time winner Rafael Nadal (2016,'13-11,'09-05) and Robredo (2004).
GAZPROM HUNGARIAN OPEN
Budapest, Hungary; surface: clay
Seeds: Lucas Pouille, Ivo Karlovic, Fabio Fognini, Fernando Verdasco, Gilles Simon...
- Andy Murray: The Positive Thing For Me Is My Elbow Is Feels Better Every Day
- ay is leaning to having another training block before Madrid instead of taking a wildcard into a Barcelona or Budapest. But no decision has been made.
"If I was to play Budapest or Barcelona, and do well, I would not really h...
- Andy Murray Is Back After Elbow Issue, Hopes To Play Monte Carlo
- , I just have to go slowly."
If Murray cannot make Monte Carlo, might he think about playing in Barcelo or Budapest the following week or even an Estoril or Munich the week after?
Federer won the exo over Murray 6-3, 7-6(5...
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- t nonetheless can retake the No. 1 ranking from Serena Williams this week in Dubai.
HUNGARIAN LADIES OPEN
Budapest, Hungary; surface: hard
Seeds: Timea Babos, Lucie Safarova, Julia Goerges, Sorana Cirstea, Yanina Wickmaye...