The latest Budapest tournament news:
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- vorite Matteo Berrettini in straight sets 7-5, 7-5.
The 23-year-old Berrettini was no slouch after winning Budapest and Munich back-to-back in the last month. This was his first Top 10 win and it thrilled his Italian crowd.
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- the men's match of the day. And former champion Alexander Zverev opens play against the dangerous Italian and Budapest champ Matteo Berrettini.
2008 finalist Stan Wawrinka battles David Goffin as well. Wawrinka leads 3-1 but ...
- Garin Wins Second ATP Title, Bests Berrettini In Munich
- tered the match having just beating Roberto Bautista Agut hours earlier for his 9th straight win after taking Budapest a week before.
"I'm kind of sad because I lost, but I did my best. I did everything and I left everything ...
- Berrettini Battles Back To Beat Krajinovic In Budapest Final
- Matteo Berrettini collected his second career title Sunday in Budapest, besting Filip Krajinovic 4-6, 6-3, 6-1.
"It was a really tough match," Berrettini said. "It was cold and windy. The balls were moving a lot. So I was re...
- Croats Cilic, Coric Lead Way In Budapest; Lajovic Looks To Keep Momentum
- Top Croats Marin Cilic and Borna Coric are the top two seeds at the Budapest Open this upcoming week.
The world No. 11 Cilic has struggled this season with just four wins to five defeats having lost five of his last six.
- Clay Breakout Player Cecchinato Wins ATP Umag
- nday at the Plava Laguna Croatia Open in Umag.
It was the Italian's second career title after winning in Budapest earlier this year.
He will climb to just outside the Top 20 on Monday after beginning the year outside the...
- Frenchmen Pouille, Gasquet Among Top Seeds at ATP Budapest; Preview
- ichard Gasquet see opportunity on the clay this week at the Hungarian Open, celebrating its second edition in Budapest.
GAZPROM HUNGARIAN OPEN
BUDAPEST, Hungary; surface: clay
Seeds: Lucas Pouille, Damir Dzumhur, Richard...
- Thiem Tames Bedene for ATP Argentina Open Title
- 0-3 in championship matches. He previously finished runner-up in Chennai in 2015 (l. to Stan Wawrinka) and in Budapest last year (l. to Lucas Pouille).
"It was a great week for me," said Bedene. "Domi played at a great level ...