|Former Men's Chennai Tennis Champions:
2009 Marin Cilic
2008 Mikhail Youzhny
2007 Xavier Malisse
2006 Ivan Ljubicic
2005 Carlos Moya
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Paradorn Srichaphan
2002 Guillermo Canas
2001 Michal Tabara
2000 Jerome Golmard
1999 Byron Black
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Mikael Tillstrom
1996 Thomas Enqvist
The latest Chennai tournament news:
- Pouille Party as Frenchman Wins 1st ATP Claycourt Title at Budapest
- for him."
The Slovenian-born 27-year-old Brit fell to 0-2 in career finals, reaching his previous final in Chennai in 2015.
- Bautista Agut Batters Finals Rookie Medvedev for ATP Chennai Crown
- nning a title in the first week of 2017 by topping 20-year-old Russian Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 6-4 in the Aircel Chennai Open final on Sunday in India.
Last year the Spaniard won Auckland in January, one of two titles during ...
- Rafael Nadal Says You Cannot Predict Anything Off The First Few Weeks Of The Season
- en that doesn't matter!
"I know I played good Australian Opens playing Doha, good Australian Opens playing Chennai, and very bad Australian Open playing Doha," he added.
So moral of the story is, with Nadal, early season ...
- Murray, Djokovic Begin Battle at Doha; Cilic Headlines Chennai
- rld No. 1 Andy Murray and No. 2 Novak Djokovic duel for a title in Doha, while Marin Cilic is the favorite in Chennai:
QATAR EXXONMOBIL OPEN
Doha, Qatar; surface: hard
Seeds: Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Tomas Berdych, ...
- Berdych, Gasquet Advance To Shenzhen SFs; Khachanov Impresses In Chengdu, Thiem Doesn't
- face Janko Tipsarevic who upended Malek Jaziri.
Tipsarevic is playing his first semifinals since his 2013 Chennai title run.
In Chengdu, 20-year-old Karen Khachanov advanced to his first career ATP semifinal beating Feli...
- Monaco Stifles Sock in Houston Final; Delbonis Turns Back Coric
- e to No. 36, two spots from his career-high. Coric fell to 0-2 in finals after losing to Stan Wawrinka in the Chennai championship match earlier this year.
"I had an opportunity in the second set but unfortunately I couldn't...
- Stan Wawrinka Was The Only Player To Beat Novak Djokovic In A Slam Last Year
- aying hard and fast. We'll see. I will have to be ready from the first match."
Wawrinka began 2016 winning Chennai for a third straight year. "I'm feeling good. Started well the year. I won the trophy again in Chennai. Playi...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Roger Federer Lands In Novak Djokovic's Half; Can Rafael Nadal Make A Run?
- on. He'll have Jack Sock in the third then Milos Raonic in the fourth, but if he's playing well - and winning Chennai does indicate that much - he should get through. Then in the best of the projected quarters I think I'm going...