Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Indian Wells Final: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic, Who's The Pick?
- with the larger racquet, Federer's playing his best tennis since the summer of 2012 when he won Wimbledon and Cincinnati. There's no argument.
Roger's won his last 11 matches and hasn't dropped a single set at the event. And he...
- Indian Wells SF Pick And Pans: Will It Be Federer v Djokovic In The Sunday Final?
- breaker. They played three times last year with Novak winning in Paris and in Davis Cup but John beat him in Cincinnati.
"Two years ago I took the court believing I could win that match, so it's much of the same here in 2014,"...
- Djokovic, Isner Set Indian Wells Semifinal Meeting
- hn here a few years ago and I remember that match -- 7-6 in the third, and also lost to him very close one in Cincinnati last year," Djokovic said. "He's definitely not somebody you like to play in the big heat with such serve. It...
- Federer's Looking A Whole Lot Better-er Entering March Madness!
- rst since Halle and the biggest - this is Dubai afterall - since the summer of 2012 when he won Wimbledon and Cincinnati.
So for Federer fans, this is excellent news. Not only is he contending and winning titles, he's beating h...
- Nadal Steamrolls Ahead In Rio; Serena Stunned In Dubai, Leaves Venus As The Favorite
- The loss was Serena's first in straight sets since she lost to Angelique Kerber by the same score at the 2012 Cincinnati event.
But on the bright side, Venus has never lost a set to Cornet in three matches. (I wonder if Serena ...
- Uh Oh, Juan Martin del Potro's Left Wrist Is In Severe Pain
- njected for the last time the U.S. Open last year, when he suffered the same pain he had experienced in 2012 (Cincinnati, U.S. Open and the Davis Cup tie against Czech Republic) and early 2013 (Marseille, Dubai, Indian Wells and M...
- Maria Sharapova: I've Found 14 Ways Not To Beat Serena
- r chance to try and beat her."
Sharapova was playing in her first event since a loss to Sloane Stephens at Cincinnati in August. And despite the defeat she was encouraged by her play and by her shoulder which held up for three ...
- Serena Swats Aside Sharapova; Federer, Nadal Friday Winners; Venus In Auckland Final
- s, it was still a promising week for Sharapova who playing in her first tournament since a shoulder injury in Cincinnati.
"I had a few missed chances," Sharapova said. "It was tough being a small break up in that tie-breaker an...