- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Federer Beats Swiss Countryman Wawrinka in Indian Wells Final
- r-only standings. He is the oldest winner at a Masters 1000 event since 34-year-old Andre Agassi won the 2004 Cincinnati title.
In the first set Federer broke with Wawrinka serving at 4-5 for the set, but Wawrinka would take a ...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
Federer was up next trying to keep the all-Swiss dream alive and reach his first Masters final since 2015 Cincinnati. And early on against Jack Sock it looked like a foregone conclusion.
Federer picked right up where he lef...
- Vesnina Upsets Venus, Meets Maldenovic In Indian Wells Friday Night SF; Pliskova-Kuznetsova
- me to do."
Kuznetsova and Pliskova split their two meetings, both last year in three sets. Pliskova won in Cincinnati, Kuznetsova won at the WTA finals.
"Here, the bounce of the ball is really high, and I really like it beca...
- Andy Murray Still Has No Explanation Why He Struggles So Much At Indian Wells
What's even more strange is Murray's done well at the other three North American masters, winning Miami and Cincinnati twice and Canada three times. So why the struggles at Indian Wells? Murray says he still doesn't know.
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Even Know Stan Was In My Section Of The Draw Until A Few Days Ago
- ow you don't know exactly what I do in my time off, or when you don't see me after Wimbledon, what I do until Cincinnati or the Canadian Open or what I do after the year is over.
I remember some years I wouldn't hit tennis ball...
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- in the draw. The court plays fast, like I said. He's caused difficulties for me in the past on faster courts: Cincinnati, New York, Wimbledon, Olympics in Athens. I know what he's got. I don't need to tell you where he's beaten me...
- US Open Finalist Pliskova Wins 1st 2017 Title at WTA Brisbane
- ing pretty good today."
Last year Pliskova was a two-time title winner, raising trophies at Nottingham and Cincinnati, where she denied Angelique Kerber the No. 1 ranking in the final.
"The first set was very dominant," Pli...
- Murray Wins 27th Straight, Will Meet Berdych In Doha SF; Djokovic Rolls
- t week of the year," Murray added.
Murray holds the 10-6 edge on Berdych winning their last six since 2013 Cincinnati.
In the other semifinal, defending champion Novak Djokovic will take on Fernando Verdasco. Djokovic routed...