Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Andy Roddick: For The First Time In A While There's Some Excitement About The Future Of American Tennis
- t on the court there. I have a lot of demons from that place. But there's obviously other events, Washington, Cincinnati, that I really love playing as well, that I hope to try to play. But it all starts in Atlanta for me."
- Milos Raonic To Undergo Foot Surgery Later This Week Leaving French Open In Doubt
- one Grand Slam in his career (the 2011 US Open) and Rome is the first Masters events he's skipped since 2011 Cincinnati. ...
- Djokovic v Isner, Murray v Berdych: Miami SF Picks And Pans; Serena Too Strong For Simona
- e he's won against Top 10 players back-to-back," said Djokovic who's lost to the American at Indian Wells and Cincinnati. "I'm sure that's going to give him more of an advantage mentally. He's going to try to be aggressive. He's g...
- James Ward's First Career 0-2 Comeback Came At The Expense Of John Isner In Davis Cup [Video]
- Tour, with Murray holding a 4-0 record over Isner (2010 Australian Open, 2011 US Open, 2011 Hopman Cup, 2014 Cincinnati). Murray is the fifth Top 5 player that Isner has faced in Davis Cup competition with Isner holding a 1-4 rec...
- Federer, Safarova Claim Desert Titles on Saturday
- t Roger, then he fires back."
The victory was the first for Federer over Djokovic in a final since 2012 in Cincinnati.
Unseeded Safarova Snaps Streaks for Qatar Crown
Unseeded Lucie Safarova snapped an 0-3 career streak i...
- 2015 Australian Open Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Maria Sharapova
- land Garros), while S.Williams has won her last 10 finals played, most recent runner-up finish coming at 2013 Cincinnati.
SATURDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Rod Laver Arena 1:00pm Start Time
1. Junior Girls' Singles - Final
- UPDATED: Federer, Ferrer Show Old is the New New; Wawrinka Also Titles
- rer ended a three-tournament finals losing streak where he dropped championship matches in 2014 at Vienna and Cincinnati on hardcourts, and Hamburg on clay.
"I put in hard work this preseason," said Ferrer, who is working with ...
- Murray Forgets To Show Up At ATP Finals, Federer Gets Revenge; Djokovic Opens 3-Peat Bid Monday
- robably one and a half sets," said Federer. "It was good to get off to a good start like I did against him at Cincinnati and Wimbledon. I broke in the first game and sort of never looked back.
"Thankfully he didn't play quite s...