Cincinnati Tennis - 2013 Western & Southern Open
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Monday, August 13 - Sunday, August 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, August 13, 2012 Women's -- Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,825,280 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: http://www.cincytennis.com
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- hose ailing knees, Nadal won Indian Wells then improbably swept the summer swing collecting titles in Canada, Cincinnati and of course the US Open, which remains his last tournament trophy.
So how did he do it? After no hardcou...
- New Coaches: Sharapova Hires Groeneveld, Stephens Trials Annacone
- ing a coaching move this off season. Rising American star Sloane Stephens, who beat the Maria-Jimmy tandem at Cincinnati, will work on a trial basis with former Roger Federer coach Paul Annacone.
Federer let Annacone go earlier...
- Rafael Nadal Reportedly Cut His Finger While Cutting Bread Today
- ident continues a serious of odd injuries suffered by Nadal through the years. There was the burnt fingers in Cincinnati two years ago. An infamous US Open cramping presser a few weeks later. And he had a wisdom tooth crisis in 20...
- ATP Finals Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Stay Hot And Defend His 2012 London Title?
- eally of late he's shown nothing to suggest that won't happen again - heck, he hasn't beaten a Top 10er since Cincinnati. So while Tomas is always dangerous, I just don't get the feeling he's in it to win it here.
- Grigor Dimitrov Hires New Coach Roger Rasheed
- 22-year-old Bulgarian has lost his last three matches on the tour since a mid-August win over Brian Baker at Cincinnati.
The Aussie Rasheed has previously coached Lleyton Hewitt, Gael Monfils and recently Jo-Wilfried Tsonga am...
- Rafael Nadal Not Focused On No. 1 Ranking In Beijing, Just Focused On Playing Well
- in North America in the three tournaments."
Rafa, who's won his last four hardcourt tournaments (US Open, Cincinnati, Canada and Indian Wells), is playing in Beijing for the first time since 2009. Nadal also won the Olympic go...
- 6 Things I Think I Thought During The US Open: GOAT Nadal, Sublime Serena, The End Of 5-Sets?
- Nadal is undefeated on the hardstuff with a head-shaking 22-0 mark including titles at Indian Wells, Canada, Cincinnati and the US Open!
Absolutely no one saw that coming, and if they claim they did they are 100% lying.
- Nadal d. Djokovic for 2013 US Open Title; What Does it Mean?
- ulous hardcourt sundae Nadal has served up this summer in the U.S., going undefeated with titles at Montreal, Cincinnati and at the US Open. He is 22-0 in total on hardcourts in 2013 including the title at Indian Wells.