Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- 2015 Marquee Fall Schedules: Find Out Where Djokovic, Federer, Nadal And Murray Will Be Playing
- vic has the top spot, but I'm sure he'd like to resume his Masters domination after missing out on Canada and Cincinnati over the summer. And there's a good fight for the No. 5 ranking position among Berdych, Nishikori and Nadal.
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer For The 2015 US Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- dcourt tennis event on the planet, the US Open.
Looking back, Wimbledon was Federer's surface and he lost. Cincinnati was Federer's surface and he won. The US Open is again Federer's surface, and...Well, I'll get to the pick in...
- Federer Still Flawless, Blows Out Wawrinka To Reach First US Open Final Since 2009; Dominant Djokovic Awaits
“He's moving really well, for sure," Wawrinka said. "As I said before playing him, I saw him in Cincinnati, I think he's quite fast on the court. He's reading well the game, and so he's trying really to stay on the l...
- Federer PeRFect Again, Rips Gasquet, Will Meet Countryman Wawrinka In US Open Semifinals Friday
- h semifinal at the event.
The 5-time champion hasn't lost a set through five matches and going back to his Cincinnati final, he's won 10 straight matches and all 25 sets he's played since turning 34.
"A little bit to the ext...
- Novak Djokovic Doesn't Sound Happy About His Level Of Play Right Now
- ings you could have done better, but it's a win in four sets against a player who is in form, playing well in Cincinnati, playing with the confidence, and winning against some top players.
"Just didn't want to lose the concentr...
- Roger Federer Explains The Origins Of His SABR Shot And What It Stands For
- ") has been the story of the summer. The 34-year-old Swiss brought it out with varied success en route to his Cincinnati title, and now he's using at the US Open where he finds himself in the fourth round.
After a third straigh...
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- serve an incredible 72 straight times since his 34th birthday last month - we should all be so lucky. He won Cincinnati and he's won his first two matches in New York quite easily.
"Doing the right things on the court," Federe...
- Roger Federer Says The New Arthur Ashe Roof Will Help The Top Players
- d speaking more, which before I don't remember hearing ever."
Federer comes into the US Open off a seventh Cincinnati title and he lost just five games to a man he almost lost to last fall.
"Of course I'm very pleased with t...