- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- final. You know, I was really looking forward. I was really excited.
I knew before that I beat her once in Cincinnati, that I really must go out there to try to beat her again because she will not give it to me. It was a really...
- Dominant Serena Williams To Face Angelique Kerber In 2016 Australian Open Final
- I was not playing so good last year in the big tournaments."
Serena leads 5-1 having lost to the German at Cincinnati in 2012.
"She took out a really tough opponent in Victoria," Serena said. 'You can't underestimate Kerber....
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- in the very prime of his career, that's going to be awfully tough. In two sets on a quick court like Dubai or Cincinnati, Federer can get on a run and win. But in best-of-5 there's too much time for someone like Djokovic to reset....
- Azarenka, Radwanska, Stephens Claim WTA Titles in Saturday Finals
- howing up, motivating us so much and inspiring us so much."
For Azarenka it was her first title since 2013 Cincinnati, the year she finished No. 2 in the world after finishing atop the rankings the previous year. For Kerber it ...
- Roger Federer Releases Clay-Reduced 2016 Schedule
- ralian Open
Federer does label the schedule as "tentative". ...
- Roger Federer Stops The Streaking Novak Djokovic At ATP Finals, Clinches SF Berth
- just 51% of his first serve points.
“The court is playing a little bit slower than maybe the US Open or Cincinnati, the last couple times we played against each other,” Djokovic said. “He tactically played well. Undoubte...
- Roger Federer Rolls In Basel Opener; Rafael Nadal v Grigor Dimitrov Wednesday
- he is playing the best tennis of his career,” said Wawrinka. “He has a lot of confidence. Playing him in Cincinnati was a really close match. You don't have many chances when you play him, for sure. You need to take what you ...
- Novak Djokovic: This Is The Best Year Of My Career, Better Than 2011, No Question About It!
- uest of being the best I can be."
And it's hard to argue otherwise. Since his loss to Roger Federer in the Cincinnati final, Djokovic has been perfect. He's won 17 straight matches and his last 24 sets. And in his last 22 sets ...