Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Federer's Looking A Whole Lot Better-er Entering March Madness!
- rst since Halle and the biggest - this is Dubai afterall - since the summer of 2012 when he won Wimbledon and Cincinnati.
So for Federer fans, this is excellent news. Not only is he contending and winning titles, he's beating h...
- Nadal Steamrolls Ahead In Rio; Serena Stunned In Dubai, Leaves Venus As The Favorite
- The loss was Serena's first in straight sets since she lost to Angelique Kerber by the same score at the 2012 Cincinnati event.
But on the bright side, Venus has never lost a set to Cornet in three matches. (I wonder if Serena ...
- Uh Oh, Juan Martin del Potro's Left Wrist Is In Severe Pain
- njected for the last time the U.S. Open last year, when he suffered the same pain he had experienced in 2012 (Cincinnati, U.S. Open and the Davis Cup tie against Czech Republic) and early 2013 (Marseille, Dubai, Indian Wells and M...
- Maria Sharapova: I've Found 14 Ways Not To Beat Serena
- r chance to try and beat her."
Sharapova was playing in her first event since a loss to Sloane Stephens at Cincinnati in August. And despite the defeat she was encouraged by her play and by her shoulder which held up for three ...
- Serena Swats Aside Sharapova; Federer, Nadal Friday Winners; Venus In Auckland Final
- s, it was still a promising week for Sharapova who playing in her first tournament since a shoulder injury in Cincinnati.
"I had a few missed chances," Sharapova said. "It was tough being a small break up in that tie-breaker an...
- 2014 Preview: Novak Djokovic Or Rafael Nadal, Who'll Finish The Year No. 1?
- ear there will be more.
8. Tomas Berdych
A dispirited finish to 2013 - just one Top 10 win (Ferrer) since Cincinnati - signals to me that the 28-year-old Berdych has probably seen his best days. He's still a danger on any surf...
- Nadal, Federer, Serena Kick Off 2014 Tennis Season: Previews
- No. 1s in the field...Serena comes into the event with a 22-match winning streak, her last loss coming in the Cincinnati final to Azarenka...Tough starts for (6) Wozniacki vs. Cibulkova, and (4) Jankovic vs. Schiavone...Serena aft...
- Maria Sharapova Is Happy To Be Fit And Back On The Court
- Hogstedt last summer before a quick, 1-match stint with Jimmy Connors who saw her lost to Sloane Stephens in Cincinnati in her most recent match.
Sharapova, who hasn't won a title since April when her shoulder first flared up,...