- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Marin Cilic Targets A Top 5 Ranking And A Grand Slam Title In 2017 - Good For Him!
- awrinka would win another Slam, let alone TWO more???)
The 28-year-old Cilic this year made a mark winning Cincinnati and also Basel, reaching the final at two other events. But he only had eight Grand Slam match wins and nearl...
- Murray v Raonic, Djokovic v Nishikori In Chase For No. 1; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- he tape, correct the mistakes he made against Murray in that final. However, I never saw much from him in the Cincinnati semifinal and I really don't know what he can cook up here to surprise Murray.
So if Murray serves well, p...
- Murray Outlasts Nishikori At ATP Finals, Wawrinka Stays Alive; Raonic-Thiem For Second Place Thursday
- ect more points heading into the weekend.
Later, Milos Raonic and Dominic Thiem meet in a rematch of their Cincinnati quarterfinal won by the Canadian. This time, the winner moves into the semifinals.
"He's playing well," Ra...
- Djokovic Overcomes Slow Start, Raonic Rolls; Murray Opens Play Monday At ATP Finals
- ces former US Open champion Marin Cilic. Murray leads 11-3 but the Croat won their most recent meeting in the Cincinnati final.
Reigning US Open champion Stan Wawrinka will meet Kei Nishikori. The Swiss is ahead 4-2 recently be...
- Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, Who'll Win The Battle For No. 1 In London? ATP Finals Preview
- inced he's 100% and even if he was he just hasn't shown me much since the Wimbledon final. He's made semis in Cincinnati and Beijing but a loss to Ryan Harrison at the US Open? Throw in additional defeats this fall to Mikhail Youz...
- Why Is Tennis No Longer A Top Priority For Novak Djokovic?
- at, but I still think it's from what he's been going through at home.
With the marriage in limbo, he skips Cincinnati to get things right, but it's still not at the US Open as we again see Djokovic acting oddly, showing the fru...
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- On the other side, Goffin was eliminated from London.
“He loves these kinds of very quick courts. He won Cincinnati in very similar, even faster conditions,” said Djokovic of Cilic. “I know what I need to do, and hopefull...
- Djokovic, Murray Open Play Wednesday At Paris Indoors; Berdych Escapes ATP Finals Elimination
- nd can play. Who would have said that I’d be answering questions about London when I was in the hospital in Cincinnati? This is a nice bonus.”
Fellow seeds Richard Gasquet, Grigor Dimitrov and Milos Raonic were also winners...