Cincinnati Tennis - 2013 Western & Southern Open
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Monday, August 13 - Sunday, August 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, August 13, 2012 Women's -- Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,825,280 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: http://www.cincytennis.com
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Poll: Which Swiss Will Go Further At The French Open, Roger Federer Or Stanislas Wawrinka?
The 31-year-old Federer has yet to even reach a final this year. And his last title came in August at Cincinnati. Roger's Grand Slam record has been nearly impeccable, but an early loss has to come at some time.
- In Midst Of 8-Month Title Drought, Roger Federer Says He's Going To Hit The Practice Courts
- vement. In fact they are getting worse. He hasn't reached a final this season and he hasn't won a title since Cincinnati last summer. Despite this 8-month title drought Federer isn't getting down.
"I feel like I want to go to t...
- Federer's Slide Continues As Nadal Rolls On In Madrid; Murray Wins A Third Set Breaker
Federer will now head to Rome as he tries to break a title drought that dates back to August of last year at Cincinnati.
"I feel like I want to go to the practice courts this afternoon, but clearly I'm not going to do that," R...
- Roger Federer: I Took A Break So I'll Be Tough To Beat The Next Few Weeks
- The 17-time Grand Slam champion hasn't reached a final this year and hasn't won a title since last summer in Cincinnati and he ranks 10th in the latest ATP 2013 points only standings. ...
- No Joke! Djokovic Ends Nadal's Monte Carlo Mastery With Stunning Win
- ore Roland Garros where he's still the favorite
Djokovic has now won 14 Masters titles, collecting all but Cincinnati, to go along with 37 overall. Novak said afterward that is was a perfect start to the clay season, and it was...
- Nadal Blows Out A Hobbled Federer In Indian Wells Quarterfinal
- usiness, just like he had to do. That's what champions do. No mercy.
While Federer remains titleless since Cincinnati last summer, Nadal is racing back into formidable form. He's beaten Federer 19 of 29 times now, and almost mo...
- Hampered By A Bad Back, Roger Federer Now Faces Countryman Wawrinka This Afternoon
- art of the season in Doha.
Federer has won Indian Wells four times, but the Swiss hasn't won a title since Cincinnati last year. The winner of today's match will play against tomorrow against the Rafael Nadal-Ernests Gulbis vic...
- Nadal Makes Hardcourt Debut Saturday At Indian Wells; Federer Opens Title Defense; American Girls Hold Court
- iss has four crowns and he enters as the defending champion. But Federer hasn't won a title of any kind since Cincinnati last summer.
Federer will meet Denis Istomin in his opener.
Also on Saturday, John Isner meets former N...