Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Wimbledon Champ Petra Kvitova Meets The Czech President
The 4th-ranked Kvitova starts a busy stretch in North America that will see her in Stanford, Montreal, Cincinnati, New Haven and then the US Open. To get in better shape, she just hired a new fitness coach in Branislav Bund...
- Fedal Wars: Who'll Finish Higher Ranked In 2014, Roger Federer Or Rafael Nadal? [Poll]
- Davis Cup - Spain already lost.
- Nadal has never defended a hardcourt title - he will try defending Canada, Cincinnati and the US Open this summer.
- Has adjusted to the bigger racquet and is working well with Edberg.
- Has wo...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Is Hitting 2-Handed Backhands Again, Will He Be Ready For The US Open? [Video]
- US Open and as of now he remains entered into the Slam he won in 2009. He's also still entered in Toronto and Cincinnati.
Del Potro hasn't played since he retired in tears to Somdev Devvaram in February at Dubai.
- 2014 N. American Hardcourt Schedules: Where Will Federer, Nadal And Djokovic Be This Summer?
- Berdych and Grigor Dimitrov taking the court in D.C. And then it's back-to-back Masters events in Toronto and Cincinnati in August before week off to make final preparations for the final Slam of the season, the US Open. Yes, time...
- Rafael Nadal Had A Poker Party At His House [Video]
Nadal will make his return next month in Canada where he begins a 3-tournament title defense (Canada, Cincinnati, US Open).
More on Nadal:
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic, Federer, Serena And Wimbledon
- ourt tennis. And in the immediate future he has a US Open title defense not to mention the same at Canada and Cincinnati. Of course the odds are astronomical that he can repeat such a feat. The reality is, he might not even win an...
- French Open Women's Final Open Thread: Maria Sharapova v Simona Halep
- win in the second half of the season; she lost in the second round at Wimbledon and lost her opening match at Cincinnati; she missed the remainder of the year due to a shoulder injury.
* If Sharapova wins the title at Roland Ga...
- Indian Wells Final: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic, Who's The Pick?
- with the larger racquet, Federer's playing his best tennis since the summer of 2012 when he won Wimbledon and Cincinnati. There's no argument.
Roger's won his last 11 matches and hasn't dropped a single set at the event. And he...