Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- UPDATED: Federer, Ferrer Show Old is the New New; Wawrinka Also Titles
- rer ended a three-tournament finals losing streak where he dropped championship matches in 2014 at Vienna and Cincinnati on hardcourts, and Hamburg on clay.
"I put in hard work this preseason," said Ferrer, who is working with ...
- Murray Forgets To Show Up At ATP Finals, Federer Gets Revenge; Djokovic Opens 3-Peat Bid Monday
- robably one and a half sets," said Federer. "It was good to get off to a good start like I did against him at Cincinnati and Wimbledon. I broke in the first game and sort of never looked back.
"Thankfully he didn't play quite s...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Roger Federer
- gettyimages.comROGER FEDERER
Current ATP Rank: 2
2014 Highlights: 5 titles - Basel, Shanghai, Cincinnati, Halle, Dubai; Finalist at Wimbledon, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo and Canada
ATP Finals History: 13th appear...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Milos Raonic
- ILOS RAONIC
Current ATP Rank: 8
2014 Highlights: 1 title - Washington; Wimbledon SFs; Paris F, Cincinnati and Rome SFs
ATP Finals History: None, but he can thank Rafael Nadal for this invite
Notable Stat: Aver...
- Federer, Pliskova, Riske, Stosur Win ATP/WTA Titles
- must say."
The 33-year-old won his fourth title of the season and his second Masters title this year after Cincinnati. In his opening-round match he saved five match points against Leonardo Mayer. Simon fell to 0-2 in Masters-l...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
The only Masters 1000 events Federer has yet to win are Monte Carlo and Rome. Djokovic is missing only Cincinnati from the current calendar while Nadal is short of Miami, Shanghai and the Paris Indoors.
Most Different AT...
- Confirmed: Rafael Nadal Will Play Beijing And Shanghai
- ledon loss to Nick Kyrgios at Wimbledon. The former No. 1 then had to withdraw from title defenses in Canada, Cincinnati and the US Open due to a right wrist injury he sustained during practice in July.
Rafa is also expected to...
- Is Rafael Nadal Set To Return For An Exo On September 25 In Kazakhstan?
- osing to Nick Kyrgios in the Wimbledon fourth round over two months ago. He was scheduled to play in Toronto, Cincinnati and the US Open but all three title defenses were derailed because of a right wrist injury he suffered in pra...