- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- World No. 1 Simona Halep Has Withdrawn From The Singapore Finals
Halep does finish No. 1 for a second straight year behind her first Grand Slam at the French and titles at Cincinnati at Shenzhen.
Kiki Bertens replaces Halep in the 8-woman round-robin field. ...
- Simona Halep Secures Year-End No. 1 Ranking For Second Straight Year
In addition to the French Open, Halep won Shenzhen and Canada and made the finals in Melbourne, Rome and Cincinnati.
Halep was scheduled to be in Moscow this week but she is still hampered by a back injury.
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- upstart and No. 13 seed Borna Coric 6-3, 6-4.
He has now won 18 straight matches, including the titles at Cincinnati and the US Open.
"Obviously the last three, four months have been terrific for me," Djokovic said. "Not ma...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Glad To Be In Contention For No. 1
Djokovic has won his last 14 matches since falling to Stefanos Tsitsipas in Canada, and after titles in Cincinnati, the US Open and recently the Laver Cup, an event he called "exhausting", could the Serb's tank run empty dow...
- Roger Federer: I'm Really Happy, I'm Healthy!
- Having had the chances I did have against Kevin and all that stuff, it wasn't all bad. I didn't play great in Cincinnati, either, but made the finals there.
"Overall, I'm actually very happy. I can see some people seeing the th...
- Stephens Ousted In Beijing; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance; Sabalenka v 2017 Champion Garcia
- Shuai and Aryna Sabalenka returns to take on defending champion Caroline Garcia.
"I played against her in Cincinnati," said Sabalenka who beat the Frenchwoman in Mason. "She had two match points against me. Actually, I don't k...
- David Goffin Ends Season Due To Elbow
- without reaching a single tour final for the first time since 2013. He did make four semifinals including the Cincinnati Masters.
Ranked No. 12 in the ATP Race at the moment, Goffin will likely fall out of the Top 20 by year-en...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
If you told me in February this year when I got the surgery that I'll win Wimbledon, US Open, and Cincinnati, would be hard to believe. But at the same time there was always part of me that imagined and believed and ho...