Cincinnati Tennis - 2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- CiCi, Not Sabathia, Lights Up US Open; Wed. Preview
- ayne Odesnik 6-2, 6-4, 6-2.
"I'm very happy," said Nishikori, who missed the Masters events at Toronto and Cincinnati with a toe injury. "I was playing really well, an almost perfect game. Couple of things I have to work on sti...
- Roger Federer Just Took A Selfie With Basketball Great Michael Jordan
- alian Marinko Matosevic. Federer enters the US Open after a 9-1 summer including a title in his last event at Cincinnati. ...
- Rosol Wins Winston-Salem; Kvitova Can Take No. 1 at US Open
- she said. "It was also my first tournament after Wimbledon. I had a bad loss against Makarova though, and in Cincinnati I struggled a lot, not really finding my confidence. It was a really difficult few weeks for me."
- Novak Djokovic: I Wasn't Close To My Best Over The Summer, But It Was An Emotional Period
- was married just a few days after his Wimbledon triumph, fell apart in third round losses at both Toronto and Cincinnati. But he says leading up to the US Open where he won a few years ago and has reached the finals the last four,...
- Milos Raonic: I Like My Girls Without Tattoos
- has blossomed into a full force thus summer after a Wimbledon semifinal followed by a Washington title and a Cincinnati semifinals.
The Canadian who's now knocking on the door of the Top 5 thinks the US Open, along the Austral...
- Eugenie Bouchard: I Was Born With Self Confidence
- o guarantee a win because you can never guarantee the result," Bouchard said of her early losses in Montreal, Cincinnati and New Haven. "It's unfortunate. I would have liked to play more matches, for sure. I would have liked to ha...
- Roger Federer Takes The ALS #IceBucketChallenge [Video]
- he spirit of the challenge, I'd like to challenge my friends Seve, Marco and Reto!"
The Swiss who just won Cincinnati is the second seed at the US Open which begins on Monday.
- Novak Djokovic Is My Early U.S. Open Favorite, But Buyer Beware
- en a lot of good, top quality tennis played this summer.
Roger Federer's been the upfront story winning in Cincinnati and reaching the Toronto final, but with Novak Djokovic reeling, Andy Murray still in a haze, Stan Wawrinka a...