- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- upset? I just don't see it. But then again who saw Anderson getting to the final? Or Grigor Dimitrov winning Cincinnati? Or Pablo Carreno Busta in the semifinals? Or Sloane Stephens winning the women's title.
These days, anyt...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- ent someone or someones new are going to get through, and like we saw with the summer surprises at Canada and Cincinnati, that's what happened here.
So what's going to happen next?
Pablo Carreno Busta v Kevin Anderson
- Third Round US Open Thoughts; Federer, Nadal And What The Heck Is Going On!
- see getting overwhelemed by being a favorite at a young age, but Dimitrov can't lose that.
6. Toronto and Cincinnati
We saw the chaos there - 8 different semifinals - and we are seeing more of the same. We were warned! And bo...
- Alexander Zverev Found His US Open Loss To Borna Coric Very Upsetting
- on to win the title, but it just didn't work out that way after a very good summer.
"I took time off after Cincinnati," he said. "Physically I'm fine. I just played very, very bad in the second and third set. I should have won ...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Have Good Weeks, I Have Bad Weeks, It's The Story Of My Career
- day in four sets to countryman John Millman in the opening round at the US Open.
Kyrgios had just made the Cincinnati finals where he beat Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer. But with a bad shoulder yesterday, he couldn't even win a...
- Nadal Wins, Federer Escapes Tiafoe Test Tuesday at US Open; Cilic, Delpo Wed.
- d to put behind him the back issues that hobbled him in the Canadian Open final and forced him to pull out of Cincinnati.
"It was more than a test," Federer said afterwards. "It was a good one."
Federer improves to 4-0 in f...
- Simona Halep Is Done Thinking About No. 1, Now It's On To Maria Sharapova Monday
- After three misses at the French, Wimbledon and Cincinnati, Simona Halep says she's done thinking about the No. 1 ranking, which her and 7 other women have a chance for at the US Open starting Monday.
"I was close in French Ope...
- Sharapova v Halep 1st Rd. Headlines Wild Women's US Open; Preview
- m wrist issues...(12) Ostapenko has been a bust since winning the French Open and lost 1st rd. at Toronto and Cincinnati...(4) Svitolina could take No. 1 at the US Open, and is looking at a blockbuster 4th rd. match with (15) Keys...