- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Rain Stops Rafa, Dimitrov Dumps Delpo, Isner, Ferrer Advance At Cincinnati
- On a very wet day at Cincinnati, six of the eight scheduled third round matches were completed, leaving two to finish on Friday.
Grigor Dimitrov began the day posting his first career win over Juan Martin del Potro who was vis...
- Halep, Muruguza Advance at Rain-Hit WTA Cincinnati Thursday
- Rain delayed matches throughout the day and put three matches on hold Thursday at the WTA stop in Cincinnati, where the five seeds in action all held firm to advance into the quarterfinals.
No. 2-seeded Simona Halep led the se...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Worried About Losing To Tiafoe, I Feel Better Than Ever Going Into The US Open
- A shock loss to 19-year-old Frances Tiafoe yesterday in Cincinnati isn't worrying Alexander Zverev in the least. The 20-year-old German claimed Washington then won in Montreal beating Roger Federer, and feels that 10-match win str...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- Top seed Rafael Nadal maintained his dominance over Richard Gasquet Wednesday night in Cincinnati cruising to a 6-3, 6-4 victory, his 15th straight over the Frenchman.
Nadal, the lone former champion in the field, returns Thurs...
- Kei Nishikori 2017 Season Is Also Over Due To A Torn Tendon In His Right Wrist
- ad right wrist. In a statement via Eurosport, Nishikori heard a pop in his wrist during a practice session in Cincinnati. And unfortunately he has torn a tendon.
"Two days ago during practice in Cincinnati, Kei hit a serve and ...
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- No. 1 ranking on Monday, but before then he's still working on the court. Nadal opens play Wednesday night in Cincinnati against Richard Gasquet. Nadal has won all 14 meetings with the French though they haven't met since 2015 Bas...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- y after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinnati, a tournament he's won seven times and an eighth would have returned him to the No. 1 ranking.
- Rafael Nadal Clinches No. 1 Ranking Next Monday, Will Be Top Seed At US Open
- With Roger Federer unable to play in Cincinnati due to a back injury and Andy Murray also out of the event, Rafael Nadal is guaranteed a return to No. 1 next Monday, regardless of outcome at the tournament.
Nadal has spent 141 ...