Doha Tennis - 2014 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych In Thursday, Who's The Pick? Wawrinka, Djokovic Advance
- emely well this tournament so far. Just by looking at the results, he's had some good wins and played well in Doha. He'll be coming into the match with confidence."
And Murray is right. Berdych hasn't lost a set and he ju...
- Rafael Nadal: Today Was The First Day I Played At The Level I Want To Play At
- re going to play a very tough player like Tomas Berdych that he started the season great playing very well in Doha, and now he's here in quarterfinals.
"But for me quarterfinals is a great result, talking seriously. Arriv...
- Djokovic Fit on Day 2 of Australian Open; Woz, Williams Sisters Advance
- aid Djokovic, who looks to have recovered from the illness that contributed to an early-round loss at the ATP Doha event. "But I fought my way through. Now it's behind me. I'm only looking forward. I think I did well in term...
- Novak Djokovic Say He's OK To Go!
- s passed."
Djokovic's bug began at the Abu Dhabi exo and was still present when he lost to Ivo Karlovic in Doha.
"I don't think it's nice to talk about the title already now when the tournament hasn't started yet," he ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Say I'm Completely Recovered From My Injuries
- But here we are. I worked a lot since 10th of December. I worked a lot last couple of weeks in Abu Dhabi and Doha, then here this week. I am with calm and happy the way I did the things. Then I need to play better than what...
- Rafael Nadal Arrives At The Australian Open [Video]
- s year having missed the majority of the second half of 2014 and a recent loss last week to Michael Berrer in Doha where he won the doubles. ...
- UPDATED: Federer, Ferrer Show Old is the New New; Wawrinka Also Titles
- ed to 1-8 career against Federer and 6-8 in title matches.
Ferrer Batters Berdych in Qatar ExxonMobil Open Doha Final
The demise of Spaniard David Ferrer is apparently a bit premature.
The soon-to-be 33-year-old No....
- Federer Tames Dimitrov, Seeks 1000th Career Win Against Raonic In Brisbane Final; Berdych Baffles In Doha
- witt, I think Federer gets his Brisbane title and No. 1000. And he keeps the old guys ahead of NextGen.
In Doha, Tomas Berdych continues to be Tomas Berdych. That is someone who just cannot (or just doesn't care to) beat ...