- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- my family first. Didn't get to see loads of them at the end of last year with training and then going over to Doha and stuff. First people I'll speak to is them, see what I do.
And, yeah, Davis Cup would be next on the sc...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic's Loss To Denis Istomin
- r a priority. So I don't think it's a blip, it's just a continued shift.
That said, I thought after he won Doha, some of those competitive juices returned, I guess they haven't. Will they ever?
4. Coach Boris
- Novak Djokovic: I Was Not Pleased With My Performance, But Istomin Deserved To Win
- ther for him today. He's a well-deserved winner.
Q. In the narrative of your development, we thought after Doha maybe you put a slight disappointing second half of the season last year behind. Do you still feel like that?...
- Nadal Says Body is Good; Murray, Federer On Deck Wednesday at Aussie Open
- raw I thought to myself, 'This the only match I can focus on,'" said Djokovic, who almost lost to Verdasco in Doha earlier this month. "I managed to start really well with great intensity. The second set was a gamble -- it w...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- ment? Was the preparation this winter as good as you wanted?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I think it went pretty well. Doha went well. Played some good stuff, especially at the end of the event. Yeah, I mean, the off-season, I would ...
- Novak Djokovic: It's a Huge Challenge To Face Verdasco, I Hope I Won't Have To Defend Match Points Again
- er a cloud. No more Boris Becker and no more No. 1 ranking and with just one title since the summer - that in Doha a few weeks ago - there's some question who really is the favorite to win. And there's the first round match ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- Djokovic opens with Fernando Verdasco, the man who he had to save five match points to beat just last week in Doha and the man who beat Rafael Nadal in the first round last year in Melbourne. Speaking of Rafa, healthy, he re...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The 2017 Australian Open?
Murray, the current No. 1, has finished runner-up five times and just lost to Djokovic this past weekend in Doha.
Stan Wawrinka is a former champion and he just won the last hardcourt Grand Slam. Past winners Rafael Nad...