- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Roger Federer Wins 3 ATP Awards, Denis Shapovalov Takes 2
- o Telcel (Acapulco)
ATP World Tour 250 Tournament of the Year (voted by ATP players): Qatar ExxonMobil Open (Doha) ...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- rom Nadal who moves to 5-0 against the South African.
The title was Rafa's first on a hardcourt since 2014 Doha, snapping an 8-match losing streak in finals on his least favorite surface.
And the win also puts added di...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- Meanwhile, a loss here for Rafa would be a massive disappointment. He hasn't won a hardcourt title since 2014 Doha and a win today would really give him a big lead in the No. 1 race. Plus a 16th Slam!
This is too good an ...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- could give him a hammerlock on the No. 1 ranking.
He still hasn't won a hardcourt title since 2014 Doha and still hasn't won a hardcourt Slam since the 2013 US Open. And while those things shouldn't have been a fa...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- played well enough to make the finals there, but the fact remains, he hasn't won a hardcourt title since 2014 Doha. A long time ago.
And stunning losses to Denis Shapovalov and Kyrgios this summer doesn't help his cause.
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- his injury is. But he's got two weeks to get ready, and that worked out back in 2012 when he hurt his back in Doha just before reaching the semifinals at the Australian Open. But he is 36 now.
3. The Injured
- Rafael Nadal: Losing To Shapovalov Was The Worst Loss Of The Year For Me
- t lose of the year we have, without a doubt, for me," said Nadal who hasn't won a hard court title since 2014 Doha.
"That's like this. He play well. I play really bad. When this kind of thing happen, only thing you can do...
- Siniakova Sinks Wozniacki to 0-5 in 2017 WTA Finals at Bastad
- -year-old Siniakova said.
Wozniacki fell to 0-5 in finals this year after additional runner-up finishes in Doha, Dubai, Miami, and Eastbourne.
"It was a tough match," said Wozniacki, who took a medical time-out for a r...