Doha Tennis - 2014 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Ivanovic, Safarova Win; Serena On Wednesday at French Open
- c says of Safarova. "She showed that many times. She had a great match against Maria [Sharapova], and she won Doha beating [Victoria] Azarenka. She's had so many Top 10 or Top 5 victories. And last year I lost in straight se...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- r, two blemishes, albeit in the first two months of the year and in 500 events (Federer in Dubai, Karlovic in Doha).
No matter how you slice it, 37-0 > 35-2 and 7 2011 titles > 5 2015 titles.
2. The Sc...
- It's Already Over For the Agnieszka Radwanska-Martina Navratilova Coaching Relationship
- his week, Radwanska is just 13-11 on the year only twice reaching a quarterfinal in eight WTA events - QFs at Doha, SF at Katowice.
In the interim, Radwanska will continue will continue to work with Tomasz Witkorowski....
- French Open Champions Nadal, Sharapova Ousted Thursday; Kvitova Continues To Struggle
- round match at the Australian Open, Kvitova has gone just 4-4 with one win retirement from Jelena Jankovic in Doha and the other two in Fed Cup last weekend. This was her first WTA event since Doha.
"I didn’t practice o...
- Rafael Nadal: At First I Thought This Ankle Injury Would End My Tournament, Now I Think I Can Play
- finals the last four times he's played the event.
Rafa's last hardcourt title came at the start of 2014 in Doha. He has won 7 of the 9 current Masters 1000 events, missing only Miami and Paris.
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- o. 2 Federer in SF, No. 1 Nadal in F
2010 Toronto: Andy Murray - No. 1 Nadal in SF, No. 3 Federer in F
2010 Doha: Nikolay Davydenko - No. 1 Federer in SF, No. 2 Nadal in F
2009 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals: Nikolay Davy...
- Despite His New Baby, Novak Djokovic Hopes To Keep The Same Schedule In 2015
- d last night. "Of course this year I also committed to play Davis Cup. I played opening week in the season in Doha, so maybe I played a few more weeks more. But it's just the beginning of the season. Of course my plans are t...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Petra Kvitova Withdraw From Indian Wells
- third round at the Australian Open to Madison Keys, then lost back-to-back in her second matches at Dubai and Doha.
For someone already tired from the season, might she battling a more serious condition?