Doha Tennis - 2014 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Victoria Azarenka Says She Needs To Get Fitter And Faster
- - something she won't discuss. Her results this year have been decent but not great. Other than reaching the Doha finals where she lost to Lucie Safarova, Azarenka hasn't reached another tournament semifinal since her Brisb...
- Federer Still Flawless, Blows Out Wawrinka To Reach First US Open Final Since 2009; Dominant Djokovic Awaits
- e it much more."
Djokovic is 26-1 on the year in Slams and has reached the finals now at every event since Doha, and all four Slams for the first time in a year. But he hasn't won the US Open since 2011.
"I came here w...
- Rafael Nadal Doesn't Know If He Can Win The US Open
- today in Montreal. The Spaniard hasn't won a hardcourt title since his victory over Gael Monfils in the 2014 Doha final.
On the bright side, Nadal has very few points to defend the rest of the year so the former No. 1 sh...
- Ivanovic, Safarova Win; Serena On Wednesday at French Open
- c says of Safarova. "She showed that many times. She had a great match against Maria [Sharapova], and she won Doha beating [Victoria] Azarenka. She's had so many Top 10 or Top 5 victories. And last year I lost in straight se...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- r, two blemishes, albeit in the first two months of the year and in 500 events (Federer in Dubai, Karlovic in Doha).
No matter how you slice it, 37-0 > 35-2 and 7 2011 titles > 5 2015 titles.
2. The Sc...
- It's Already Over For the Agnieszka Radwanska-Martina Navratilova Coaching Relationship
- his week, Radwanska is just 13-11 on the year only twice reaching a quarterfinal in eight WTA events - QFs at Doha, SF at Katowice.
In the interim, Radwanska will continue will continue to work with Tomasz Witkorowski....
- French Open Champions Nadal, Sharapova Ousted Thursday; Kvitova Continues To Struggle
- round match at the Australian Open, Kvitova has gone just 4-4 with one win retirement from Jelena Jankovic in Doha and the other two in Fed Cup last weekend. This was her first WTA event since Doha.
"I didn’t practice o...
- Rafael Nadal: At First I Thought This Ankle Injury Would End My Tournament, Now I Think I Can Play
- finals the last four times he's played the event.
Rafa's last hardcourt title came at the start of 2014 in Doha. He has won 7 of the 9 current Masters 1000 events, missing only Miami and Paris.