Doha Tennis - 2013 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, January 2 - Saturday, January 7
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, January 2, 2012 Women's -- Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 1,024,000 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Karim Alami
- Official Website: http://www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal's Early 2014 Schedule Includes Miami
- is currently signed up for the new tournament in Rio.
Nadal will start the year at the Abu Dhabi exo, then Doha before the Australian Open. Spain is scheduled to travel to Germany for Davis Cup first round following Austr...
- Andy Murray Has Returned To Practice, But He Can't Feel His Legs Now!
- ent has been canceled unlrelated to Murray's health. While his January 2014 schedule is uncertain (Abu Dhabi, Doha), he remains intent on playing the Australian Open.
Murray finished 2013 ranked No. 4 with four titles inc...
- Nadal Beats Berdych, Seeks First Cincinnati Title Against Isner; Serena v Azarenka
- vic 4-6, 6-2, 6-3.
Serena has beaten Azarenka 12 of 14 but the Belarussian did post a win this year on the Doha hardcourts where the world No. 1 gaveherself a "2 of of 10" for her performance. Look for a better one from S...
- Is Roger Federer Too Stubborn For His Own Good?
- le now. It apparently flared up in a loss to Tomas Berdych at Wimbledon in 2010. He also had to withdraw from Doha last year and was questionable to even compete at the Australia Open, but he play shrugging off the injury to...
- US Open Shelves Super Saturday For Traditional Schedule In 2015, Moves Men's Final Back To Sunday, Ups Prize Money
- now, I'm on the player council with the ladies, so we had a lot to do with we met with all the Grand Slams in Doha, in the middle of the tournament. We sat down with all the top players and every Grand Slam chairman came in,...
- Hampered By A Bad Back, Roger Federer Now Faces Countryman Wawrinka This Afternoon
- es before. More recently last year at Wimbledon, which he ended up winning, and at the start of the season in Doha.
Federer has won Indian Wells four times, but the Swiss hasn't won a title since Cincinnati last year. The...
- Tsonga Seeks Second Marseille Crown Against Berdych; Spaniards Ferrer, Lopez Also In Finals
- now - that's the important thing for me," said Kvitova who led Serena Williams 4-1 in the third last week in Doha. "I'm not thinking this is a turning point or a turning tournament for me. Yes, it was a lot of great players...
- Serena Won't Play Dubai Either, Her Back Is Bad
- the Australian Open quarterfinals. Both she and Azarenka, though, appeared to be in good health during their Doha final on Sunday.
The loss of Serena and Azarenka and the non-entry of Maria Sharapova leaves the lucrative...