Doha Tennis - 2014 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Schedule: Monday, December 30 - Saturday, January 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, December 30 Women's -- Monday, February 10
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,096,910 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Saad Saleh Al Mohann
- Official Website: www.qatartennis.org
- TV Schedule / Doha Live Streaming
Do you like Doha?
|Former Men's Doha Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Murray
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Ivan Ljubicic
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Nicolas Escude
2003 Stefan Koubek
2002 Younes El Aynaoui
2001 Marcelo Rios
2000 Fabrice Santoro
1999 Rainer Schuettler
1998 Petr Korda
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Petr Korda
1995 Stefan Edberg
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Boris Becker
The latest Doha tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal Returns To Training, Gets Honored In Mallorca [Video]
- court in Mallorca this week in preparation for 2015.
Nadal opens the new season at the Abu Dhabi exo, then Doha followed by the Australian Open.
Yesterday, Nadal also received a special award in his hometown. Rafa was ...
- Rafael Nadal Set To Return January 1, 2015 At The Abu Dhabi Exo
- , Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils for the lucrative event.
Nadal's first official ATP event will be at Doha just a few days later.
After having his appendix removed and further stem cell treatments on his back, Nad...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From ATP Finals Match Against Djokovic Due To A Back Injury [Video]
- time in his career Federer has withdrawn from a match. The Swiss withdrew against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at 2012 Doha and also against James Blake at 2008 Paris. He has never retired from a match.
In place of the match, Djok...
- Rafael Nadal To Undergo Appendix Surgery On Nov 3, Will Miss Paris And London
- r titles including the French Open, his most recent win. He's expected to return to tennis at Abu Dhabi, then Doha and then the Australian Open. ...
- Serena Williams-Venus Williams Rivalry Facts And Numbers
New York City.
5–7, 6–1, 6–0
- Rafael Nadal Lost Again? This Time To Almagro In Barcelona! Is It Time To Panic?
- t losing that confidence after Monte Carlo and this result won't help.
Rafa began the year with a title in Doha and he reached the Australian Open final where I think things took a turn. That back injury may now be healed...
- Rafael Nadal: I'm Not Happy About Today, I'm Not Happy With How I Played
- of the season."
Nadal will maintain his World No. 1 status, but has just two smaller titles on the year at Doha and Rio and has just one Top 10 victory.
Nadal now heads to Barcelona where he will seek a ninth title. ...
- Rafael Nadal v Novak Djokovic Meet In The Miami Final, Who's The Pick?
- e Serb has run off 31 straight match wins since the US Open.
Nadal began the year in excellent form taking Doha, but then his season got derailed by a back injury in the Australian Open final. He fought through a Rio titl...