Flushing Meadows Tennis - 2014 US Open
Do you like Flushing Meadows?
The latest Flushing Meadows tournament news:
- What Did We Learn From The US Open? Nadal Is Within Reach Of Federer's 17
- the form of their life this season and won most of the titles on offer. Who both won the French Open prior to Flushing Meadows. Who both went away with a check for $3.6 million. Two champions. As Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams steal t...
- Nadal d. Djokovic for 2013 US Open Title; What Does it Mean?
- okovic, Rafael Nadal upset the No. 1-ranked Serb 6-2, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 for his second US Open title on Monday at Flushing Meadows.
The Spaniard's 13th Grand Slam title puts him at third all time, one behind Pete Sampras' career total a...
- Serena Blows Lead, Recovers for 5th US Open Title
- down her fifth career US Open title on Sunday night with a 7-5, 6-7(6), 6-1 victory over Victoria Azarenka in Flushing Meadows.
Up a set and 4-1, Williams served for the match twice in the second set but could not put down the Belar...
- Serena, Azarenka Book Final After US Open Semis
- t Victoria Azarenka in the 2013 US Open final after both completed predictable straight-set wins on Friday in Flushing Meadows.
Williams extended her game winning streak in the tournament to 24 until finally giving up a game to Chin...
- Nadal Embarrasses Robredo; Murray, Djokovic Up Thursday at US Open
- urse. But this is life. I just played my tennis and everything worked out really well for me."
Thursday in Flushing Meadows will feature some top singles and doubles play with (3) Andy Murray vs. (9) Stanislas Wawrinka, and (1) Novak...
- US Open Men's QF Preview: Djokovic, Nadal, Murray The Favorites
- rly exits in Montreal and Cincinnati, and has really had to use all of the fighting qualities he possesses at Flushing Meadows, particularly against Janko Tipsarevic in the previous round. He might not know how to beat the very best pla...
- Federer Bedazzled by Robredo; Tuesday US Open Preview
- eer against Federer until the Swiss committed a hefty 45 unforced errors in the humid and rainy conditions at Flushing Meadows.
"It's great to be one of the 'youngers' still doing good, because I feel very young," laughed the 31-year...
- Hewitt Rolls Back Clock Late Friday at US Open
- style in outlasting No. 6 seed Juan Martin del Potro 6-4, 5-7, 3-6, 7-6, 6-1 in a battle of past champions at Flushing Meadows.
"A couple years ago when I had a couple of foot surgeries I didn't know if I'd be out here competing so ...