Gstaad Tennis - 2014 Crédit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad
Do you like Gstaad?
|Former Men's Gstaad Tennis Champions:
2009 Thomaz Bellucci
2008 Victor Hanescu
2007 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2006 Richard Gasquet
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Jiri Novak
2002 Alex Corretja
2001 Jiri Novak
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Albert Costa
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Felix Mantilla
1996 Albert Costa
1995 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1994 Sergi Bruguera
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Sergi Bruguera
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Martin Jaite
1989 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1988 Darren Cahill
1987 Emilio Sanchez
1986 Stefan Edberg
1985 Joakim Nystrom
1984 Joakim Nystrom
1983 Sandy Mayer
1982 Jose-Luis Clerc
1981 Wojtek Fibak
1980 Heinz Gunthardt
1979 Ulrich Pinner
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Jeff Borowiak
1976 Raul Ramirez
1975 Ken Rosewall
1974 Guillermo Vilas
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Andres Gimeno
1971 John Newcombe
1970 Tony Roche
1969 Roy Emerson
1968 Cliff Drysdale
The latest Gstaad tournament news:
- Andujar, Cuevas, Isner, Svitlona Win ATP/WTA Titles
- two years on Sunday, defeating Argentine Juan Monaco 6-3, 7-5 in the final of the Credit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad in Switzerland.
"The first set was decided on two points," the 28-year-old Andujar said. "He got the advan...
- Viktor Troicki Victorious In First Match Back From Doping Suspension
- d be more relaxed."
Once ranked as high as No. 12, Troicki is currently No. 847 and only got a spot in the Gstaad main draw via a wildcard. And he'll need more wildcards to play in future events unless he gets his ranking b...
- Isner Kicks Off US Open Series in Atlanta: ATP/WTA Previews
- itry Tursunov...Isner (2013) is the lone returning former champ in the field.
Credit Agricole Suisse Open
Gstaad, Switzerland; Surface: clay
Seeds: Mikhail Youzhny, Marcel Granollers, Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Fern...
- Ferrer Faces Phenom Zverev In Hamburg SFs, Can The 17-Year-Old Continue Fairy Tale Run?
- pen junior champion is also the first 17-year-old to reach an ATP semifinal since Marin Cilic at smaller 2006 Gstaad event. And if he can make the finals Zverev would become the youngest player to reach a tour-level final sinc...
- He's Only 17, Is Alexander Zverev The Next Superstar In Tennis?
- weaker/smaller Juan Martin Del Potro or Marin Cilic (Cilic is the last 17-year-old to make any ATP SF at 2006 Gstaad). He attacks at the right moments, appears to be mentally strong - ok, he blinked serving for the match at 5-...
- Roger Federer: Not To Sound Cocky, I Think I Worked Harder Than Anyone During The Off Season
- donâ€™t understand why Iâ€™m not playing so well," Federer told the Daily Mail. "So I come out like I did in Gstaad last summer and say Iâ€™m having problems with my back. Itâ€™s not an excuse and I donâ€™t like talking about...
- Roger Federer: I Promised Myself Not To Play When I'm Injured
- issue didn't quite go away really ever through that entire stretch.
"But I did decide to play Hamburg and Gstaad, added that to the schedule, but then got hurt again in Hamburg, should not have finished the tournament ther...
- Serena Williams, Del Potro, Youzhny Claim Titles
- Open final in Spain, defeating the Spaniard 6-3, 7-5. It was the second title this year for the Russian after Gstaad.
"It is a really good tournament and has a great atmosphere," Youzhny said.
Youzhny broke to go up 5-1 ...