Gstaad Tennis - 2014 Crédit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad
Do you like Gstaad?
|Former Men's Gstaad Tennis Champions:
2009 Thomaz Bellucci
2008 Victor Hanescu
2007 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2006 Richard Gasquet
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Jiri Novak
2002 Alex Corretja
2001 Jiri Novak
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Albert Costa
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Felix Mantilla
1996 Albert Costa
1995 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1994 Sergi Bruguera
1993 Sergi Bruguera
1992 Sergi Bruguera
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Martin Jaite
1989 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1988 Darren Cahill
1987 Emilio Sanchez
1986 Stefan Edberg
1985 Joakim Nystrom
1984 Joakim Nystrom
1983 Sandy Mayer
1982 Jose-Luis Clerc
1981 Wojtek Fibak
1980 Heinz Gunthardt
1979 Ulrich Pinner
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Jeff Borowiak
1976 Raul Ramirez
1975 Ken Rosewall
1974 Guillermo Vilas
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Andres Gimeno
1971 John Newcombe
1970 Tony Roche
1969 Roy Emerson
1968 Cliff Drysdale
The latest Gstaad tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I Promised Myself Not To Play When I'm Injured
- issue didn't quite go away really ever through that entire stretch.
"But I did decide to play Hamburg and Gstaad, added that to the schedule, but then got hurt again in Hamburg, should not have finished the tournament ther...
- Serena Williams, Del Potro, Youzhny Claim Titles
- Open final in Spain, defeating the Spaniard 6-3, 7-5. It was the second title this year for the Russian after Gstaad.
"It is a really good tournament and has a great atmosphere," Youzhny said.
Youzhny broke to go up 5-1 ...
- Federer Will Look Into Mirror Friday When He Faces Dimitrov In Basel
- se to someone who copied his game, not in Basel, not in their first meeting! (And he needs to make up for the Gstaad debacle!)
So if I had to pick I think Roger goes down early but comes back to win a close one here.
- Roger Federer: Losing To Tommy Robredo At The US Open Was "Complete Horror" [Video]
- his bad year is to blame on inconsistent play, poor scheduling (he admits he shouldn't have played Hamburg or Gstaad) and some injury issues that have hindered his ability to practice.
But, he says, he's an optimist and he...
- Gasquet, Haas, Dimitrov, Halep, Wozniacki Win Tennis Titles
- th a doubles fault. "Right now I'm pretty disappointed," he said. "When I played a final earlier this year in Gstaad I didn't have any chances. Today I did have my chances. But Tommy hit a few great returns when he broke back ...
- Roger Federer Explains Why He's Gone Back To His Old Racquet
- erer was 3-2 using the larger frame, losing in the semifinals at Hamburg to Delbonis and the opening match in Gstaad to Brands.
Speaking to the press after his win Tuesday night over Philipp Kohlscrheiber, Federer explained...
- Roger Federer Has Already Sold His Cow "Desiree"?
- hold for long. Blick ran a story last week indicating that Federer had sold the cow at a livestock auction in Gstaad, where the 17-time Grand Slam champion was gifted the animal.
With a bad back, slumping results and two tw...
- Five-Time Cincinnati Champ Roger Federer Says He's Fit, Motivated And Has A Good Mind-Set
- , play the right shots at the right time, because you start compromising a bit.
"I played also Hamburg and Gstaad with it but because of the issues I had, I couldn't even really focus on how was I feeling the ball. I was ju...