The latest Hong Kong tournament news:
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- s Mandy Minella...
Gasparyan got into the main draw with a protected ranking, and this past weekend's teen Hong Kong winner Dayana Yastremska got in with a special exempt...
The slew of talent withdrawing from the tournamen...
- Teen Yastremska Beats Wang for WTA Hong Kong Championship
- Unknown teen Dayana Yastremska of the Ukraine came out of nowhere this week to win the Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open on Sunday, as the 18-year-old recorded a 6-2, 6-1 victory over Wang Qiang of China for her first WTA title.
- Muller Out-Aces Karlovic for 2nd 2017 Title in Netherlands
- ween the 38-year-old Karlovic and 34-year-old Muller was the oldest singles final on the ATP World Tour since Hong Kong in 1977, according to the ATP. That's when 42-year-old Ken Rosewall beat 30-year-old Ilie Nastase. Muller los...
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance To Rainy Doha Final
- career singles title
overall while Wozniacki is bidding to win her 26th career singles title and first since Hong Kong last October. ...
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- n her first final. Her previous best result this year was a semifinal in her previous tournament to Moscow at Hong Kong.
Kuznetsova at the WTA Finals in Singapore will play her first match on Monday against Agnieszka Radwanska...
- Cibulkova, Peng, Wozniacki Win WTA Titles at Linz, Tianjin and Hong Kong
- Wozniacki Beats Mladenovic to Win 2nd 2016 Title at Hong Kong
Caroline Wozniacki continued her torrid run, putting together a 19-3 record since the US Open and on Sunday raising the Prudential Hong Kong Tennis trophy after a ...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- ine Muguruza, Svetlana Kuznetsova, and Dominika Cibulkova are vying for titles this week at Linz, Tianjin and Hong Kong as players also race for spots in the final eight for the WTA Finals.
Here's a look at the three events t...
- Ivo Karlovic Beats Feliciano Lopez To Win Los Cabos, Returns To The Top 20
- the 82 minutes win over the lefty. And at his age and Lopez 34, it was the oldest final on the ATP since 1977 Hong Kong 1977 between Ken Rosewall and Tom Gorman (74 years, 8 months).
"I thought I could have won, but I committ...