Istanbul Tennis - 2014 Istanbul Cup
- Location: Istanbul, TURKEY
- Begins on: Monday, July 14
- Draw Size:
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: $250,000 WTA
- Tournament Director: Coskun Eringer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Istanbul Live Streaming
Do you like Istanbul?
The latest Istanbul tournament news:
- Caroline Wozniacki Will Run The New York City Marathon This Fall
- 13. After her much-publicized breakup with Rory McIlroy, Wozniacki just won her 22nd title a few weeks ago in Istanbul. Now instead of getting married to the golfer she'll be running a marathon for a good cause.
Have any othe...
- ATP/WTA Weekend Wraps: Wozniacki Keeps Pace with McIlroy
- Wozniacki Keeps Pace with McIlroy with Tournament Title at Istanbul
Not to let her former beau Rory McIlroy steal the entire spotlight at the British Open, former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first title of the year...
- WTA Previews: Wozniacki, Cornet Headline Istanbul, Bastad
- last year's final...Hercog (2012-11) is the lone former champ in the field.
TEB BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL CUP
Istanbul, Turkey; Surface: hard
Seeds: Caroline Wozniacki, Roberta Vinci, Klara Koukalova, Elina Svitolina, Magdale...
- Serena Williams, Del Potro, Youzhny Claim Titles
- evious day to outlast China's Li Na 2-6, 6-3, 6-0 for the year-end TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships title in Istanbul.
"I don't know how I got through that one," Williams said. "I've just had a really long year, and I'm jus...
- Federer Denies Dimitrov In Basel; Serena Leads Semis At WTA Championships
- magro and Dimitry Tursunov vs. Mikhail Youzhny.
The semifinals are set at the year-end WTA Championship in Istanbul. Emerging from the Red group are Serena Williams and Petra Kvitova. From the White it's Li Na and Jelena Jank...
- Serena Into Semis, Determining Matches Friday at WTA Championships
- feeling very good about my game and I hope I can continue like this tomorrow."
On the docket for Friday in Istanbul are Azarenka vs. Na, Kvitova vs. Kerber (winner advancing to the semis), and Sara Errani vs. Jankovic.
- Victoria Azarenka Sounds Mentally And Physically Exhausted
- yesterday that she's exhausted. Following a straight set loss to Jelena Jankovic at the WTA Championships in Istanbul, Vika said all the tennis she's played is catching up to her both mentally and physically.
"It's been a to...
- Serena Williams Admits She Doesn't Like Playing Tournaments After The US Open
- Serena Williams admitted yesterday after a second round robin win at the WTA Championships in Istanbul that she doesn't care much for playing WTA events after the US Open.
"I have always traditionally ended my year after the ...