The latest Istanbul tournament news:
- Schwartzman Beats Verdasco for ATP Rio Title; Next Meeting in Acapulco 1st Round
- set to claim the match.
The 25-year-old Schwartzman won his first title since his maiden effort in 2016 at Istanbul. He improved to 2-2 in career finals.
Verdasco was attempting a first title win since 2016.
"He was muc...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- ce and I know what to expect from her."
Svitolina beat Mertens in their only previous meeting last year in Istanbul.
To follow, Grigor Dimitrov tries to make a return to the semifinals against a Brit, but it's not Andy Mur...
- Tsonga Continues Career Year with ATP Antwerp Crown
- r. The 32-year-old improved to 16-11 in career finals.
Schwartzman was looking to add to his lone title at Istanbul in 2016.
"He was serving unbelievable today," the Argentine said of Tsonga. "I am trying always to return ...
- Halep Hobbled Mid-Match, Svitolina Steals WTA Rome Title
- ina will return to the Top 10 come Monday on the WTA rankings. She is 4-0 in finals this year after titles in Istanbul, Taipei City, Dubai, and now Rome. She improved to 8-2 in career finals.
"I can be proud of myself for han...
- Nadal v Thiem, Djokovic v Del Potro On Big Friday In Rome
- h his recent win, John comes in with a real chance here. Cilic, though, has been playing well of late winning Istanbul so I lean to the Croat to break John's serve at least once for the win. Cilic in three.
Rafael Nadal v Dom...
- Cilic Wins Big Man Battle at Istanbul; Carreno Busta's Out an ATP Title at Estoril
- Marin Cilic won the battle of big men in the Istanbul final, while Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta couldn't be touched in running to the Estoril championship on Sunday.
Cilic and Milos Raonic engaged in a battle of towering bal...
- Del Potro, Raonic Feature at 3 ATP Events Next Week; Previews
- TEB BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL OPEN
Istanbul, Turkey; surface: clay
Seeds: Milos Raonic, Marin Cilic, Diego Schwartzman, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Bernard Tomic, Borna Coric, Steve Darcis
Floaters: Marcos Baghdatis, Dudi ...
- Grigor Dimitrov Is Back In A Funk, Will He Ever Be A Consistent Winner?
- at's interesting is it was this time last year when Dimitrov began a 6-match losing streak after reaching the Istanbul final.
Hopes were sky high for the soon-to-be 26-year-old but it seems once again he's cooled off, with n...