The latest Istanbul tournament news:
- Grigor Dimitrov Hires Juan Martin Del Potro's Former Coach Franco Davin
- now down to No. 19. He had just six wins at the Grand Slam level and only made two semifinals in Brisbane and Istanbul.
Davin coached del Potro to his 2009 US Open title. He was also coaching Gaston Gaudio when he won the 20...
- Federer, Murray Roll; Women's Upsets Continue Tuesday at US Open
- ked with my coach about what to change," said Tsurenko, who following Wimbledon won her first career title at Istanbul. "I changed the serve a little bit, made it a more active movement. I received pretty bad because she was a l...
- Is Ivan Lendl Set To Be Grigor Dimitrov's Next Coach? The Two Were On Court Together In Florida Yesterday
- he 24-year-old is now down to No. 16 in the rankings after just two semifinals this season at Brisbane and at Istanbul. ...
- Venus Williams in Turkey; WTA/ATP Previews This Week
- TEB BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL CUP
Istanbul, Turkey; Surface: hard
Seeds: Venus Williams, Elina Svitolina, Jelena Jankovic, Alize Cornet, Camila Giorgi, Daria Gavrilova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Tsvetana Pironkova
- Roger Federer: No, Rafael Nadal Should Not Have Been Seeded Higher
- clay already to get his input on this surface early on. Then, you know, you move forward from there. Went to Istanbul with Severin, and also Madrid and Rome, which went well for me considering. So I'm in good shape, but it's ju...
- Federer, Murray Impress In Rome Debuts; Nadal v Isner Thursday
- t, edged out a tough first set then coasted in the second to beat Pablo Cuevas 7-6, 6-4 in a rematch of their Istanbul final. Roger played well all around, especially from the backhand. The Swiss now meets the big serving Kevin ...
- Roger Federer: "We Need A Clown For This Circus" [Video]
- n the match regardless of he how he plays from the baseline."
The loss could mean Federer, who just won at Istanbul, will play Rome next week. Though he made no decision today.
"No clue. We'll see," he said when asked if h...
- Federer Faces Kyrgios Wednesday In Madrid; 4-Time Champion Nadal Opens Title Defense
- Following a title in Istanbul Sunday, Roger Federer opens his dangerous draw in Madrid against the brash, exciting Aussie Nick Kyrgios in a must-see meeting.
Kyrgios, who I think is going to be part of the Top 10 by the end ...