Istanbul Tennis - 2014 Istanbul Cup
- Location: Istanbul, TURKEY
- Begins on: Tuesday, July 14
- Draw Size:
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: $250,000 WTA
- Tournament Director: Coskun Eringer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Istanbul Live Streaming
Do you like Istanbul?
The latest Istanbul tournament news:
- Roger Federer Says He's Not Sure If He'll Play Rome
- to Switzerland and practice really hard, you know, from whatever the plan's going to be from tonight on until Istanbul," Federer said. "That's, again, a good time I should utilize in the right way. I'm looking forward to that. ...
- Federer Still Can't Win In Monte Carlo; Nadal, Djokovic Move Closer To Saturday SF
- losing Australian Open and Monte Carlo title points.
For Federer, I guess this is why he added events like Istanbul so he can better adjust to the clay. Monfils has played him very tough in the past, but that's probably a mat...
- Roger Federer: I've Done The Right Things To Prepare For This Clay Season
- 16-2 this year. He's played just two events - Dubai and Indian Wells - in the last 10 weeks. But after adding Istanbul to his schedule, he'll have a busy clay season ahead.
Roger Federer's 2015 Clay Schedule
12 April: Monte ...
- Former No. 1s Fall Monday; Serena vs. Sloane on Tuesday at Indian Wells
- layed more solid today," said the Swiss teen, who will next meet another former No. 1 in Jelena Jankovic. "In Istanbul I had maybe too much respect and I was afraid, nervous. Today I really had a good game plan. I did what I had...
- Roger Federer Talks Family (We Travel With A Teacher), Goals (A Return To No. 1 Would Be A Dream) And More
- eturning to No. 1 would be a dream. He also talked about Davis Cup and his desire to visit new countries like Istanbul and hinted at a possible exo African tour. (Federer once said he wanted to travel the world as a backpacker w...
- Bacsinszky, Wozniacki Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- BMW Malaysian Open.
It was the first title of the year for the top-seeded Wozniacki, and the first since Istanbul in 2014.
"She tried to play aggressive and take the ball early," Wozniacki said. "But I knew she had a tou...
- Roger Federer Adds New ATP Event In Istanbul To His Clay Schedule
- or the first half of 2015, Roger Federer has already made a change. The 33-year-old revealed he has added the Istanbul Open scheduled from April 27 - May 3.
This is the first year for the Istanbul and the first ever ATP-level...
- Tennis-X 2015 Future Forecast: Pain, Break-ups, Hook-ups And More
- g dumped by golfer Rory McIlroy, catching on the fire in the latter half of 2014. Won only one small title at Istanbul, but by year's end lost in the US Open final to world No. 1 Serena Williams, and reached the semis at the ATP...