Istanbul Tennis - 2014 Istanbul Cup
- Location: Istanbul, TURKEY
- Begins on: Tuesday, July 14
- Draw Size:
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: $250,000 WTA
- Tournament Director: Coskun Eringer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Istanbul Live Streaming
Do you like Istanbul?
The latest Istanbul tournament news:
- Roger Federer: No, Rafael Nadal Should Not Have Been Seeded Higher
- clay already to get his input on this surface early on. Then, you know, you move forward from there. Went to Istanbul with Severin, and also Madrid and Rome, which went well for me considering. So I'm in good shape, but it's ju...
- Federer, Murray Impress In Rome Debuts; Nadal v Isner Thursday
- t, edged out a tough first set then coasted in the second to beat Pablo Cuevas 7-6, 6-4 in a rematch of their Istanbul final. Roger played well all around, especially from the backhand. The Swiss now meets the big serving Kevin ...
- Roger Federer: "We Need A Clown For This Circus" [Video]
- n the match regardless of he how he plays from the baseline."
The loss could mean Federer, who just won at Istanbul, will play Rome next week. Though he made no decision today.
"No clue. We'll see," he said when asked if h...
- Federer Faces Kyrgios Wednesday In Madrid; 4-Time Champion Nadal Opens Title Defense
- Following a title in Istanbul Sunday, Roger Federer opens his dangerous draw in Madrid against the brash, exciting Aussie Nick Kyrgios in a must-see meeting.
Kyrgios, who I think is going to be part of the Top 10 by the end ...
- Federer, Gasquet, Pliskova, Svitolina Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Federer Collects Turk Check
Former world No. 1 Roger Federer won the inaugural Istanbul Open title on Sunday, defeating Pablo Cuevas 6-3, 7-6(11) in Turkey.
It was the 85th career title for the Swiss, who said "I'm very p...
- Federer Meets Cuevas In Istanbul Final; Murray Seeks First Career Clay Title In Munich
- Roger Federer hasn't been his best but he's been good enough, reaching the Istanbul final this week after a second straight 3-set win.
The Swiss went three Friday against Daniel Gimeno-Traver and today Federer dropped the ope...
- Madrid Men's Draw: Top Seeded Federer Could Face Nadal In SFs; Can Rafa Get Back On Track?
- ke the draw.
From the top, Roger Federer returns as a top seed at a big time tourney (sorry Istanbul) for the first time in a while (or so it seems). The draw, though, is full of problems. His path could begin ...
- Murray Wins In Munich Clay Debut, Thiem Crushes Fognini; Federer Friday In Istanbul
- nal points from last year, so his chances of getting a seed at the French Open just took a serious hit.
In Istanbul, Grigor Dimitrov won his opening match over Andrey Golubev 6-3, 6-2.
"It was a good match today and I am ...