Kuala Lumpur Tennis - 2014 Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Schedule: Monday, September 22 - Sunday, September 28
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 22 Women's -- Monday, April 14
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $910,520 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Keld Kristiansen
- Official Website: www.malaysianopentennis.com
- TV Schedule / Kuala Lumpur Live Streaming
Do you like Kuala Lumpur?
|Former Men's Kuala Lumpur Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
The latest Kuala Lumpur tournament news:
- WTA Moves to Punish Fed Cup Tennis; Kuala Lumpur Preview
- e WTA is scheduling tour events during the weeks of Fed Cup play, hence this week's WTA BMW Malaysian Open in Kuala Lumpur.
This during the coming weekend of Fed Cup World Group semifinals -- Italy at the Czech Republic and Germa...
- Rafael Nadal Wins Laureus Comeback Player Of The Year Award
- Rafael Nadal was named "World Comeback of the Year" during the 2014 Laureus World Sports Awards in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Nadal returned from a debilitating knee injury last February to win 10 titles in 14 finals to finish No. 1...
- Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans: Will Isner Out-Blast Gulbis? Is Djokovic Back To Good?
- beaten Federer a few times, beaten Novak at Indian Wells eight years ago and last fall upset Stan Wawrinka at Kuala Lumpur. And this week he trounced JW Tsonga then took care of business beating Thiem and Lopez.
That said, he doe...
- IPTL: Tennis Stars Nadal, Djokovic, Serena Sign Up For The Money, But Will There Be Any?
- es, Nick Kyrgios
The circuit originally slotted for six teams, then five and has now settled after quietly Kuala Lumpur backed out in recent days with four cities which will play a series of eight home and away matches with the t...
- Most Aces Hit In A Tennis Match - Karlovic Fires 3-Set Record 44 In Zagreb [Chart]
- e 6-foot-11 Karlovic's 44 ace count matches Mark Philippoussis's long-standing 3-set mark set back in 1995 at Kuala Lumpur.
Here are the most aces hit in a 3-set match on the ATP Tour since 1991 when aces first began being tracke...
- Kvitova, Raonic, Sousa Win Titles; Benneteau Suicide Watch
- Sousa Wins, Benneteau on Suicide Watch After ATP Kuala Lumpur Final
Joao Sousa became the first Portuguese player to ever win an ATP tour title on Sunday, defeating No. 5 seed Julien Benneteau 2-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final of the Ma...
- How Did Julien Benneteau Drown His Sorrows After Failing Again To Win A Title? With Beer!
- 31-year-old Benneteau couldn't convert a matchpoint and lost to the 77th-ranked Joao Sousa 26, 75, 64 in the Kuala Lumpur final played earlier today.
Benneteau's now lost his first nine ATP finals he's played, tying him with cou...
- Berdych Battles Raonic In Bangkok Final; Benneteau Seeks First Title In KL
In Malaysia, Juliean Benneteau, a semifinal winner over Stanislas Wawrinka, will be the favorite in the Kuala Lumpur final against Joao Sousa. Benneteau is 0-8 in his career in ATP finals.
"It's another chance... I hope it ...