London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- Stanislas Wawrinka: It's Amazing And It's Special To Win My First Masters 1000
- e season, including 6-0 vs. Top 10 opponents. He also is the season points leader in the Emirates ATP Race to London standings.
This was only the third time in the past 37 ATP Masters 1000 tournaments (since 2010 Monte-Carl...
- Andy Murray: Ivan Wanted To Do Other Things, It's A Shame, It's The Best Part Of My Career [Video]
- about the stunning end of his coaching relationship with Ivan Lendl. Under the tennis great, the gold at the London Olympics, 2012 US Open and Wimbledon last year, ending a 77-year-old drought for British men.
"We sat down...
- Andy Murray And Ivan Lendl Are Over!
- rray won seven titles including his first two Grand Slams at the 2012 US Open and 2013 Wimbledon and the 2012 London Olympics.
Murray has been slowed this season by a back injury and by a spate of poor play at Indian Wells....
- Indian Wells Final: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic, Who's The Pick?
- what to expect going into, and even more so maybe now that we have just played in Dubai and also in Paris and London at the end of last year.
"I think he really wants it, and that's going to be a challenge for me to accept ...
- World Tennis Day 2014 Highlights: Djokovic-Murray, Agassi-Sampras, More [Video]
- untries participating in a day of tennis-filled activities.
The stars, however, were located in Hong Kong, London and in New York for marquee showdowns. In Hong Kong, Tomas Berdych played Lleyton Hewitt and Samantha Stosur ...
- Pete Sampras Says Roger Federer Can Win Another Slam (But What's He Suppose To Say?)
- Pete Sampras was available to the media yesterday as a pre-tournament buildup to a match with Andre Agassi in London next month.
Sampras, who retired at age 31 after winning his 14th major at the US Open, remains in awe of ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Hope My Back Injury Is No Longer A Problem
- dea, is to try to be competitive here in Brazil in the Olympic Games," said Nadal. "The fact I didn't play in London is an extra motivation for me.
"I competed in Beijing and won, that was a good feeling. In 2016 I hope I w...
- Murray, Del Potro v Monfils On Tap Wednesday In Rotterdam
- e fancied playing a tournament before going to Acapulco," Murray said. "I like the tournament, it is close to London and [as] I don’t have many [Emirates ATP Rankings] points to defend over the next few weeks, it was an ...