The latest London tournament news:
- Kei Nishikori: Beating Murray, It Was Great Revenge From Davis Cup
Q. If you are to play Del Potro, you haven't beat him before, but you also haven't played since the London Olympics. Is it fair to say you're a completely different player now than four years ago?
KEI NISHIKORI: We...
- American Gold-Winning Decathlete Ashton Eaton Rates Tennis Second Most Athletic Sport
- in the event think are other comparable sports? American Ashton Eaton, who won gold in the decathlon at 2012 London, says tennis is next!
"I personally believe tennis is the next most athletic sport next to the decathlon,"...
- Andy Murray Wins Historic Second Olympic Gold, Denies Juan Martin Del Potro In Rio
- player to ever beat Novak Djokovic, Nadal and Murray in the same event after Roger Federer did it at the 2010 London finals. But in defeat, the former US Open champion proved he's a threat again.
"This will be for the rest ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori v Andy Murray; Rio Olympics Men's SF Picks And Pans
- country add to the pressure obviously," Murray said. "For me it has nothing to do with having won the gold in London. It's trying to win more medals for your country and your team and I give my best shot to do that."
- Rafael Nadal Wasn't Happy With The Court Yesterday In Rio, And His Wrist Still Isn't Right
- e time to be 100% recovered. It’s only one chance every four years and is something unforgettable. I missed London so I didn’t want to miss this one. I am enjoying a lot, I am happy, I am doing the best thing I can do ever...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: It Was A Wonderful Evening, I Feel I Can Again Play With The Best In The World
- , the victory was the biggest for the Argentine since beating Djokovic for the Bronze at the 2012 Olympics in London.
"It was a wonderful evening from the beginning," Del Potro said. "After all the effort I've put in to get...
- Del Potro Stuns Djokovic At Rio Olympics; Nadal, Murray Sharp In Wins
- ore time to be 100% recovered. It's only one chance every four years and is something unforgettable. I missed London so I didn’t want to miss this one. I am enjoying a lot, I am happy, I am doing the best thing I can do ever...
- Novak Djokovic Meets Michael Phelps In Rio, Whose Career Would You Want?
- got to take a very cautious mindset in preparation to this Olympic Games. I’ve had bronze from Beijing, in London I fell short, but again I always play with my heart and all I have when I play for my country."