London Tennis - 2013 The Championships, Wimbledon
- Location: London, Great Britain
- Begins on: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- Draw Size: 32
- Surface: Grass/Outdoors
- Prize Money: $0 WTA
- Tournament Director: Ian Ritchie
- Official Website: http://www.wimbledon.org/
- TV Schedule / London Live Streaming
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- John McEnroe Rips Doubles, Says He'll Take Federer/Nadal Over The Bryans Any Day!
- ent few top singles players enter doubles tournaments and among the final 16 men (8 teams) to qualify for the London ATP Finals event last month, only the Bryans, Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek and Fernando Verdasco were among t...
- Vera Zvonareva Is Practicing Again, Hopes To Play WTA Shenzhen At End Of Month
- returning to the WTA Tour.
The 29-year-old who had surgery on that shoulder, hasn't played since the 2012 London Olympics. While an official comeback date hasn't been confirmed, she is hopeful to play the Shenzhen tourname...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- o of the season, leaving Nadal still trying to find that indoor footing once again.
Nadal did play well in London earlier this month, but again much of that thanks to an incredibly fortuitous grouping - a tired Ferrer, a de...
- For Someone Who Says The Season Is Too Long, Rafael Nadal Sure Is Playing A Lot Of Exos!
That's six different stops in about 10 days, and who knows what else I missed.
Eventually, Nadal said in London, two weeks after his last official match Nadal will finally return home to Mallorca on Tuesday. Then, and may...
- Andy Murray Has Returned To Practice, But He Can't Feel His Legs Now!
- rray has returned to practice. The 26-year-old missed the last two months of the tennis season, including the London Finals, to recover from back surgery in September, but began practicing yesterday in his second home of Miami...
- Poll: Who's More Likely To Finish 2014 No. 1, Rafael Nadal or Novak Djokovic?
- Ended 2013 on one of his best streaks
- Beat Nadal convincingly in last two meetings at Beijing and London by same 63, 64 scoreline
- Has dominated Nadal in past (2011)
- Is a year younger than Nadal - closer to pr...
- Djokovic Beats Nadal For Third ATP Finals Title, Extends Win Streak To 22
- collected his third career ATP Finals titles with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over rival Rafael Nadal earlier today in London.
Both players entered this their 39th meeting and the final undefeated but it was Djokovic denying Nadal a...
- Nadal Fights Off Federer, Faces Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- guys advanced over Swiss opposition in straight set fashion in the semis of the year-end ATP Finals played in London.
Nadal resumed his dominance over Roger Federer defeating the 32-year-old 7-5, 6-3. Federer did his best t...