London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- 2014 ATP Finals Field: Raonic, Nishikori, Cilic Make Debut
- The field for the 2014 ATP Finals in London is set, and it features a nice mix of new vs. old. Back again are the familiar faces of Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych along with first timers Milos Rao...
- Federer Falls To Raonic, Slips Further Behind Djokovic In No. 1 Race; ATP London Field Set
- now, really resting my body to the max in a short period of time. I have plenty of days now to get ready for London, which is kind of nice, as well. So I can actually properly practise for a change as well again."
- Djokovic v Murray Halloween Friday In Paris; Raonic, Ferrer Fighting For Final London Berth
- o, also his last appearance in a final.
"I will have time to rest and practice a lot just to be ready for [London]," lamented Wawrinka. "We need to be fresh and we need to be ready and we need play well from the start and t...
- Raonic Toilet Adventure; Federer Tested Wed. in ATP Paris
- thematically qualify for the year-end championships.
"[Dimitrov] still has a decent chance at getting into London, so he'd be pretty motivated," Murray said. "It will be a good match for both of us."
World No. 2 Roger Fe...
- Father Djokovic Rolls In Paris Opener; Federer, Murray In Action Wednesday
- atches and got some good results, so it's been nice.”
Three players in the hunt for the last spot in London - Milos Raonic, David Ferrer and Grigor Dimitrov - are all on court tomorrow. Should Raonic or Dimitrov lose ...
- Novak Djokovic: After Becoming A Father Last Week I Already Feel Like I'm No. 1
- motivated to fight for No. 1. It's pretty much open," Djokovic said. "I do defend a lot of points here and in London, but over the years I have been playing well in Paris and in London. I prepared myself well. In the circumsta...
- No. 1 Race: Here's What Roger Federer Has To Do To Pass Novak Djokovic This Week In Paris
- ance of finishing the season No. 1. In fact, Federer could be the top seed and the No. 1 ranked player at the London ATP Finals next month if he does well in Paris.
Specifically, Federer, who trails by 490 points, would pas...
- Poll: Who'll Finish 2014 No. 1, Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer
Federer, who has won his last 12 matches since the US Open, could hold the lead in the No. 1 race entering London if he makes the Paris finals and Djokovic loses early.
Regardless of outcome this week, Federer will still...