London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- World Tennis Day 2014 Highlights: Djokovic-Murray, Agassi-Sampras, More [Video]
- untries participating in a day of tennis-filled activities.
The stars, however, were located in Hong Kong, London and in New York for marquee showdowns. In Hong Kong, Tomas Berdych played Lleyton Hewitt and Samantha Stosur ...
- Pete Sampras Says Roger Federer Can Win Another Slam (But What's He Suppose To Say?)
- Pete Sampras was available to the media yesterday as a pre-tournament buildup to a match with Andre Agassi in London next month.
Sampras, who retired at age 31 after winning his 14th major at the US Open, remains in awe of ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Hope My Back Injury Is No Longer A Problem
- dea, is to try to be competitive here in Brazil in the Olympic Games," said Nadal. "The fact I didn't play in London is an extra motivation for me.
"I competed in Beijing and won, that was a good feeling. In 2016 I hope I w...
- Murray, Del Potro v Monfils On Tap Wednesday In Rotterdam
- e fancied playing a tournament before going to Acapulco," Murray said. "I like the tournament, it is close to London and [as] I don’t have many [Emirates ATP Rankings] points to defend over the next few weeks, it was an ...
- Roger Federer: Rafa Deserved It, He Was Better, But It's Not Cool To Lose In Straights
- going through a tougher time for some time. Even though you can say that Basel was better, Paris was better, London was better, the results were slightly better, but the game itself was not necessarily amazing.
I mean, it ...
- Stanislas Wawrinka: I Didn't Want To Let Novak Win That One!
- an advantage for me, because last year it was more similar, little bit faster. Last time I played Novak was London indoor. Normally he is better player. I don't think the surface was a big deal.
Q. What did you thin...
- Serena Slumps to Ivanovic; Monday Australian Open Preview
- from last season, which is not that far ago," Berdych said of facing Ferrer. "We play twice, in Bercy and in London. I beat him in London. That I play really well. The week before in Paris Bercy, I was very close. I lost to h...
- Roger Federer: You Guys Debate The Draw, I Play In It!
- s impossible.
Even does it on the indoors where you don't think that's possible. That's how he beat me in London anyway.
Q. Most pundits have talked up Novak and Rafa's chances at the Australian Open. Is there still...