London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- Fedal Wars: Who'll Finish Higher Ranked In 2014, Roger Federer Or Rafael Nadal? [Poll]
- t the same time Nadal is burnt out (he leads Nadal 4-1 on indoor hardcourts).
- ATP Finals played indoors in London where he usually does well - Nadal has never won the title.
- Will have extra points to earn from Davis Cup ...
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Have Qualified For The London ATP Finals
- The ATP officially announced today that Rafael Nadal has qualified for the ATP Finals in London at the end of the season. Nadal joins Wimbledon champion and current No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the exclusive 8-man field.
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic
- he top of the all-time Grand Slam titles list in men’s tennis. Bidding for his 18th major title here in London, he now targets the records of the 5 women who have won more Grand Slam singles titles:
At 32 years, 332 d...
- Is Novak Djokovic's Right Wrist Bothering Him Again?
- Novak Djokovic withdrew earlier today from the Boodles event in London. The reason could be because of his right wrist, that according to the French magazine L'Equipe who said the Serb withdrew as a precautionary measure.
- Federer, Dimitrov, Ivanovic Collect Grass Titles
- mbledon. Falla fell to 0-2 in career finals and 0-7 vs. Federer.
Dimitrov Collects 1st Grasscourt Title in London
Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point in defeating Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 6-7(8), 7-6(1), 7-6(6) for his c...
- Heading Into Wimbledon Rafael Nadal's Back Is Still Not 100%, When Will It Be?
- practice a few days there. I don't know if I'm going to have one match or not before, an exhibition maybe in London. I don't know. I didn't make it but you never know. I will try to work hard and I will try to rest a little b...
- Murray Wins In Mauresmo Debut At Queen's; Federer, Nadal Open Grass Season Thursday In Halle
- n's. The 6-4, 6-4 win over the Frenchman was Murray's 19th straight on grass, a streak that began at the 2012 London Olympics. But all the attention was on the new partnership with Mauresmo.
"We spoke a bit about the match ...
- French Open Champion Maria Sharapova Took The Underground Tube In London?
- s and richest female athletes on the planet, Maria Sharapova, "slummed it" by taking the underground tube in London following her second French Open title on Sunday.
Sharapova snapped this selfie yesterday of her riding on...