The latest London tournament news:
- Djokovic Reaches SFs Stage At ATP Finals, Cilic Beats Isner; Federer-Anderson Rematch
- Novak Djokovic rolled into the semifinals in London on Wednesday. As the round-robin stage continued at the ATP Finals, Djokovic defeated youngster Alexander Zverev 6-4, 6-1.
Djokovic, who has won 34 of his last 36 matches,...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- y was better, and I need to keep that up against Kevin, obviously, if I want to have a chance to stay here in London."
Anderson destroyed Kei Nishikori 6-0, 6-1. The big South African had lost to Nishikori earlier this mont...
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic opened up his ATP Finals campaign with a strong 6-4, 6-3 win over John Isner.
The 5-time ATP Finals champion has now beaten the American five straight times and in nine of 11 meetings. He never fa...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- Six-time champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big chall...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- Six-time champion Roger Federer opens play Sunday at the ATP Finals in London against Kei Nishikori. The Swiss, who no longer can finish No. 1 at the event, has owned the Japanese star winning the last six and seven of nine ov...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From ATP Finals, Undergoes Ankle Surgery; Novak Djokovic To Finish No. 1
- oncerned. I have done everything possible to reach the end of the season in good condition, both in Paris and London, and I really wanted to play.
“But unfortunately, I had an abdominal problem in Paris last week and, in ...
- Khachanov Krushes King of ATP Rankings in Straight-Set ATP Paris Final
- had a most amazing last five months of the year."
Djokovic will next head to the year-ending ATP Finals in London.
- Del Potro Officially Out Of The ATP Finals, Nishikori Gets In
- a month since suffering the injury in Shanghai.
“It’s frustrating for me not to be able to compete in London,” said Del Potro. “It’s a very special tournament and I’ve tried everything possible to get my knee b...