London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- ATP London Race (29 Sept 14): Murray Moves Up, Nishikori Strengthens London Bid
- Weekend winners Andy Murray and Kei Nishikori both strengthened their position for the November ATP Finals in London. Murray's Shenzhen title moved him up one spot to No. 10, just 105 points from No. 8 Tomas Berdych.
- Andy Murray: Hopefully I Can Win Another Title By The End Of The Year!
- 's first title, 29th of his career, since his big 2013 Wimbledon victory. And with hopes of returning for the London event, Murray knows he may have to win a few more tournaments this fall.
"It's been a long time since I wo...
- Murray Reaches First ATP Final In 14 Months; Nishikori Strong In Kuala Lumpur
- his second on hardcourts since 2007 Metz.
In Kuala Lumpur, US Open finalist Kei Nishikori strengthened his London qualifying bid by edging Jarkko Nieminen 6-3, 4-6, 6-2.
"Today was a little bit tough because he was play...
- 2014 Fall Preview: With No. 1 At Stake, Where Will Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Be These Last Few Months
Djokovic (4): Sept 29 – Beijing, Oct 5 – Shanghai, Oct 27 – Paris, Nov 9 – London
Federer (5): Oct 5 – Shanghai, Oct 20 - Basel, Oct 27 – Paris, Nov 9 – London, Nov 21 - Da...
- Confirmed: Rafael Nadal Will Play Beijing And Shanghai
- in July.
Rafa is also expected to play in Basel (with Roger Federer) and the Paris Indoors along with the London ATP Finals. With a busy schedule ahead, Nadal withdrew his name from the IPTL exo league. ...
- Murray Drops Out Of Top 10, Cilic Clinches London Finals Alternate Spot
- Andy Murray's hopes of returning to the London finals faded this weekend when Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic both moved ahead of the Scot in the latest ATP Race standings.
Following the US Open, Murray slipped to 11th, some ...
- Marin Cilic Presser: It Seems Unreal To Be Called A Grand Slam Champion, This Is The Peak Of The World
- ederer. The 6-foot-6 Cilic also moves to No. 9 into the next ATP rankings, and he'll also qualify for the ATP London finals at the end of the year.
Cilic, who didn't even play the US Open a year ago while he was sitting out...
- Roger Federer Qualifies For ATP Finals, Closes In On No. 2 Rafael Nadal
- anks to his Cincinnati title yesterday, Roger Federer has officially qualified for the year-end ATP Finals in London. The 33-year-old will appear in the prestigious event for a record 13th straight time!
"It’s always ...