London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- David Ferrer Wins 25th Career Title, Improves ATP Finals Hopes After Kuala Lumpur Win
- ints, to shorten the points."
The 8th place Ferrer adds 250 points toward qualifying for the ATP Finals in London. The title was also the 33-year-old's 4th of 2015. ...
- Spaniards Ferrer, Lopez To Meet In Kuala Lumpur Title; Shenzen SFs Washed Out
- itles, Lopez, who made the US Open quarterfinals, has 4. Ferrer also bolsters his chances in the ATP Race for London in which he is ranked 8th.
In Shenzhen, rain washed about any semifinal play. Tomas Berdych was to play To...
- Will Serena Williams Be Punished For Skipping The WTA Finals?
- ed for the end of this month.
Last month, in response to Andy Murray's thought to bypass the ATP Finals in London to focus on the Davis Cup, the ATP said that all players who qualify for the Finals must play.
Serena has ...
- 2015 Marquee Fall Schedules: Find Out Where Djokovic, Federer, Nadal And Murray Will Be Playing
- With Novak Djokovic wrapping up the No. 1 race with his second US Open title and little drama in the Race to London - Top 7 including Rafael Nadal appear to already be booked - there's not much to play for down the stretch thi...
- Tsonga v Simon In Metz; Raonic Seeks First Title In A Year In Russia; Bencic Continues To Blossom
- ashington as he takes on Joao Sousa. Raonic is currently No. 13 in the ATP Race and his push for the year-end London event starts Sunday with a much-needed victory.
Raonic beat Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2, 7-6(2) while Sousa ...
- Belgium Selects Clay, Will Andy Murray Play The ATP Finals?
- xt month, the team confirmed today.
Earlier this week, Murray admitted that he might skip the prestigious London-based ATP Finals if the Davis Cup final was on clay, so he could better train.
Now that Belgium will put t...
- Andy Murray Might Skip The ATP Finals If The Davis Cup Final Is On Clay
- Andy Murray admitted he might skip the prestigious ATP Finals in London in November if the Davis Cup final is played on clay. Belgium will host Great Britain for the November 27th tie, but has not decided on surface.
- Novak Djokovic Clinches Year-End ATP No. 1 Ranking For 2015
- . We still have a few tournaments left though and I look forward to competing in Beijing, Shanghai, Paris and London."
Djokovic, who began his third stint at World No. 1 on 7 July 2014, has been No. 1 in the Emirates ATP Ra...