The latest London tournament news:
- Andy Murray: I Believe I Can Get To No. 1, So I'll Give It My Best Shot
- de the finals in Paris losing the Djokovic. And he's never made it beyond the semifinals at the ATP Finals in London.
"What matters is what my priorities are," Murray said. "And right now I just want to finish these next fe...
- Nick Kyrgios Tanks Away Match In Shanghai, Gets Booed Off Court [Video]
- iolation and will surely be fined for the lack of effort.
Kyrgios stands in the hunt for the ATP finals in London, but said he didn't care about the event.
The 21-year-old later went to twitter to offer an apology for h...
- Injuries Kick Kei Nishokori And Tomas Berdych Out Of Tokyo
- r the last couple of week."
Tough luck for Berdych who is going to have to well down the stretch to get to London. He won Tokyo in 2008.
Marin Cilic and David Goffin, who are at No. 10 and 11 respectively after Berdych i...
- Defending Champion Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Tokyo With A Back Injury
- to Alexander Zverev.
The World No. 3 Wawrinka has already clinched a berth in the season-ending finals in London.
The tournament also lost Juan Martin del Potro. Two-time champion Kei Nishikori will be the top seed at t...
- Kei Nishikori: Beating Murray, It Was Great Revenge From Davis Cup
Q. If you are to play Del Potro, you haven't beat him before, but you also haven't played since the London Olympics. Is it fair to say you're a completely different player now than four years ago?
KEI NISHIKORI: We...
- American Gold-Winning Decathlete Ashton Eaton Rates Tennis Second Most Athletic Sport
- in the event think are other comparable sports? American Ashton Eaton, who won gold in the decathlon at 2012 London, says tennis is next!
"I personally believe tennis is the next most athletic sport next to the decathlon,"...
- Andy Murray Wins Historic Second Olympic Gold, Denies Juan Martin Del Potro In Rio
- player to ever beat Novak Djokovic, Nadal and Murray in the same event after Roger Federer did it at the 2010 London finals. But in defeat, the former US Open champion proved he's a threat again.
"This will be for the rest ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori v Andy Murray; Rio Olympics Men's SF Picks And Pans
- country add to the pressure obviously," Murray said. "For me it has nothing to do with having won the gold in London. It's trying to win more medals for your country and your team and I give my best shot to do that."