The latest London tournament news:
- Boris Becker: Djokovic's Loss To Murray At The ATP Finals Was The Worst Match He's Played Under Me
- Mike Dickson of the Daily Mail caught up with Boris Becker in London, and the former tennis great had some interesting things day, as he often does. Here are some highlights:
On remaining as coach of Novak Djokovic: "We are...
- After Best Season Milos Raonic Parts Ways With Coach Carlos Moya
- he McEnroe experiment wore thin with Moya who saw the American also make an appearance in the coaching box in London a few weeks ago.
Moya, though, appreciated the opportunity to help Raonic. "Thanks Milos,it's been an hono...
- It's Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic For The ATP No. 1 Ranking Sunday In London, Who's The Pick?
- eatest conclusion to any season. That's because the final match between Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic at the London ATP Finals will ultimately determine who ends the year on top, and that's never, ever happened before.
- Murray Toughs Out Roanic In Epic ATP Finals SF, Sets Up Dream Final With Djokovic
- Andy Murray showed some serious heart and some serious stones Saturday at the ATP Finals in London winning one of the best matches of the season, saving a match point and beating Milos Raonic 5-7, 7-6(5), 7-6(9) in no less tha...
- Murray v Raonic, Djokovic v Nishikori In Chase For No. 1; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- e almost every event Murray runs into Raonic, doesn't it? Well, that because they do play a lot, and a lot in London. The two met in the Queen's final, the Wimbledon final and now in the ATP year-end semis. And they were to ha...
- Murray Outlasts Nishikori At ATP Finals, Wawrinka Stays Alive; Raonic-Thiem For Second Place Thursday
- ce for No. 1 with a marathon win over Kei Nishikori 6-7(9), 6-4, 6-4 in round robin play at the ATP Finals in London. The 3-hour, 21-minute affair marked the longest best-of-3 set match ever recorded (since 1991) at the ATP Fi...
- Djokovic Edges Raonic To Reach SFs, Thiem Wins At ATP Finals; Murray Returns Wed.
- Novak Djokovic and debutante Dominic Thiem were winners on Tuesday at the ATP World Tour Finals in London, where the Serb secured a spot in the semifinals to finish first place in the Ivan Lendl group while Thiem kept his hope...
- Murray Wins in 1st Small Step Toward Year-end No. 1 at ATP World Tour Finals; Djokovic-Raonic Tues
- ATP Rankings on Monday, and Kei Nishikori was on point in round robin results at the ATP World Tour Finals in London.
Murray is 1-0 in round robin play after beating No. 7 seed Marin Cilic 6-3, 6-2.
"It was a really, re...