London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- Nadal Finds His Groove, Meets Murray In Madrid Final; Who's The Pick?
- op quality, and Milos Raonic was hobbled yesterday, but Nishikori was well in form and had beaten the Scot in London last fall.
Against Rafa, Murray is just 5-15 and like Berdych today, has never beaten him on the clay (0-6...
- Nadal Downs Dimitrov, Faces Berdych In Madrid SFs; Murray Meets Nishikori
- de the final in Madrid last year, but is just 1-3 vs Murray. However, Nishikori won their last meeting at the London finals and this is their first clash on clay, the Scots least favorite surface.
SATURDAY MADRID SCHEDU...
- Rafael Nadal Is Returning To Queen's This Year, He Makes The Wimbledon Final Everytime He Plays There
- he people are very nice - the organisers and of course the spectators who always make me feel very welcome in London."
The tournament begins on June 21. This is the first year there is a 3-week break between the French and ...
- Roger Federer: I'll Probably Forget This Loss To Novak "In Like 25 Minutes Or So"
- the other guy looks mediocre. That's anyway how I read the press in Dubai. I was great; he was so‑so. In London I was terrible. He won, but we didn't play. (Laughter).
No, but seriously, that's kind of how it goes a li...
- Raonic Spoils Fedal, Plays Federer; Djokovic v Murray; Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- y when it was important to me in Paris. Even the other two I didn't play well at the start of the matches, in London and in Brisbane, but I was able to find a way to fight myself back into those matches and give myself some op...
- Novak Djokovic Presser: My Level Of Performance Against Stan Was Not Where I Wanted It To Be
- you still have problems with his accent?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No. His accent is fine. He spends a lot of time in London. I know he lives there. He's trying to talk very clear and slow to everybody. I thank him. He's got couple of...
- Novak Djokovic: It's Going To Be A Really Interesting Season, You Cannot Count Out Federer And Nadal
- to his standards back in 2013, but then again this year we were fighting up to the last couple of matches in London for No. 1 spot of the world.
"Obviously these two guys are still one of the main candidates to win every ...
- Novak Djokovic: Of Course I'm Changing Diapers!
- bourne. But this year was different because we thought that the gap between the last match, official match in London, and the first match on the Grand Slam in Melbourne is too big and that I would need to play an official tour...