The latest London tournament news:
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Murray Unseeded at Queen's Club/Fever-Tree Championships
- An insane field at Queen's Club this year features four of the Top 10, but more shockingly unseeded Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray, Nick Kyrgos, Milos Raonic and defending champion Feliciano Lopez.
- 2018 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- d in the semifinals Kyle Edmund.
Federer has won 8 of 9 against Cilic including two wins last year both in London, in the Wimbledon final and at the ATP Finals.
"I'm not looking at it as a revenge. I mean, it was on me ...
- Roger Federer v Marin Cilic For The Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- the magic is going to run out. We saw him lose to Juan Martin Del Potro at the US Open and to David Goffin in London, the latter still a shocker to me. And Cilic does have a Slam and he did beat Federer en route to that title,...
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters In Australia
- r and better in the future."
Cilic of course awaits Federer in the final on Sunday night in a rematch from London. Federer leads that series 8-1.
"Definitely think him winning the US Open, like Stan winning here a few ye...
- 5-Time Finalist Andy Murray Is Out Of The Australian Open
- d earlier said he would stay until the weekend in Australia, and then decide. But the Scot boarded a plane to London around noon in Brisbane.
This will be the first time Murray will miss the Australian Open, where he has f...
- Roger Federer Explained In November Why So Many Top Players Are Injured: They Are Old!
- gave the best explanation: It's that the tour is so much older now.
Federer speaking at the ATP Finals in London:
Shave 10 years of our age, and we probably will do better.
A lot of the guys are just touching 30 pl...
- Goffin, Belgium Seeking First Davis Cup Title This Weekend In France
- Fresh off a surprise final a week ago in London at the ATP Finals, David Goffin will lead his underdog Belgian team into Lille to face a deep French squad on an indoor hard court.
Belgium, runner-ups in 2015, seek their fir...
- Dimitrov Dominates Goffin To Reach ATP SFs; Zverev v Sock Thurs
- beatdown of the tournament Wednesday crushing David Goffin 6-0, 6-2 in round robin play at the ATP Finals in London.
“I think clearly I played a great match today,” Dimitrov said after the 74-minute affair. “I think ...