The latest London tournament news:
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- e’ll decide what I’m going to play Basel, Paris, one of those tournaments or both or none, before I go to London because that’s my priority right now."
And Nadal, who was seen with tape on his left knee today, could a...
- Kyrgios Walks Off Court, Isner Saves MP; Federer, Nadal Wed In Shanghai
- shape for Shanghai, and then the rest sort of takes care of itself after that: Basel, the indoor season, and London. I'm happy I'm here and happy I'm healthy. So that's good."
WEDNESDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 1:0...
- Goffin, Carreno Busta, Querrey, Anderson Bidding For Two ATP Finals Spots
- Three players are already in the ATP Finals in London - Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev - and more than likely Dominic Thiem, Grigor Dimitrov and Marin Cilic will get in.
So that leaves just two spots up fo...
- Goffin Takes Tokyo Over Mannarino, Strengthens London Position
- t was Goffin's 9th straight win after taking Shenzhen last week and it put him in 8th position in the race to London.
“It’s a really special trophy for me, as I won the tournament last week and now have again today,” ...
- Nadal v Dimitrov, Zverev v Kyrgios Saturday In Beijing; Cilic The Favorite In Tokyo
- big boost for my confidence, something I was focusing on.”
Both Cilic and Goffin are bidding to make the London finals. Cilic is going to get in but Goffin would pass Querrey for the 8th spot with a win on Saturday.
- Alexander Zverev Becomes Third Player To Qualify For ATP Finals
- oday over Andrey Rublev in Beijing, Alexander Zverev become the third player to qualify for the ATP Finals in London next month, joining Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.
“I think it's great for any player to qualify for a ...
- Roger Federer Says He's Still Stick To His Fall Schedule Which Includes 5 Events
- ed his upcoming schedule which he hopes to be 100% for.
"Now I have Laver Cup, Shanghai, Basel, Paris, and London," Federer said. "That's my schedule, and it won't change. I hope I'm fully recovered and 100% fit when Laver ...
- Roger Federer: If I Enter A Tournament, I Believe I Can Go Deep
- n four times - the same number as he was broken in 7 matches at Wimbledon - and recall he never lost a set in London. But he struggled at times with Tiafoe. Is that just Tiafoe playing well, Federer playing bad or is it the ba...