London Tennis - 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Do you like London?
The latest London tournament news:
- Murray Drops Out Of Top 10, Cilic Clinches London Finals Alternate Spot
- Andy Murray's hopes of returning to the London finals faded this weekend when Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic both moved ahead of the Scot in the latest ATP Race standings.
Following the US Open, Murray slipped to 11th, some ...
- Marin Cilic Presser: It Seems Unreal To Be Called A Grand Slam Champion, This Is The Peak Of The World
- ederer. The 6-foot-6 Cilic also moves to No. 9 into the next ATP rankings, and he'll also qualify for the ATP London finals at the end of the year.
Cilic, who didn't even play the US Open a year ago while he was sitting out...
- Roger Federer Qualifies For ATP Finals, Closes In On No. 2 Rafael Nadal
- anks to his Cincinnati title yesterday, Roger Federer has officially qualified for the year-end ATP Finals in London. The 33-year-old will appear in the prestigious event for a record 13th straight time!
"It’s always ...
- Fedal Wars: Who'll Finish Higher Ranked In 2014, Roger Federer Or Rafael Nadal? [Poll]
- t the same time Nadal is burnt out (he leads Nadal 4-1 on indoor hardcourts).
- ATP Finals played indoors in London where he usually does well - Nadal has never won the title.
- Will have extra points to earn from Davis Cup ...
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Have Qualified For The London ATP Finals
- The ATP officially announced today that Rafael Nadal has qualified for the ATP Finals in London at the end of the season. Nadal joins Wimbledon champion and current No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the exclusive 8-man field.
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic
- he top of the all-time Grand Slam titles list in men’s tennis. Bidding for his 18th major title here in London, he now targets the records of the 5 women who have won more Grand Slam singles titles:
At 32 years, 332 d...
- Is Novak Djokovic's Right Wrist Bothering Him Again?
- Novak Djokovic withdrew earlier today from the Boodles event in London. The reason could be because of his right wrist, that according to the French magazine L'Equipe who said the Serb withdrew as a precautionary measure.
- Federer, Dimitrov, Ivanovic Collect Grass Titles
- mbledon. Falla fell to 0-2 in career finals and 0-7 vs. Federer.
Dimitrov Collects 1st Grasscourt Title in London
Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point in defeating Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 6-7(8), 7-6(1), 7-6(6) for his c...