Marbella Tennis - 2013 Andalucia Tennis Experience
Do you like Marbella?
The latest Marbella tournament news:
- WTA Rome Preview; Serena Embarrasses Azarenka; X-Notes
- n...Brazil will host a WTA event in 2013 after a one-year absence from the tour. It will take over the former Marbella, Spain event, with a location TBA...Russian Nadia Petrova, who owns a home in Miami, has applied for U.S. cit...
- Wozniacki, Azarenka Collect Claycourt Titles in Charleston, Marbella
- the WTA tours hottest players in Caroline Wozniacki and Victoria Azarenka collecting titles at Charleston and Marbella (Spain) respectively.
Say what you want about the thoughtful but power-challenged game of Wozniacki, she ...
- Karlovic Towers Over Isner, Fish Upset in Houston; Wozniacki v. Jankovic in Charleston
- I want to continue to do the things I do best and not really let her do what she likes to do best."
And in Marbella, Spain, Victoria Azarenka ran her win streak up to nine after Dinara Safina retired with a back injury down 5...
- Henin, Benesova, Win Titles -- WTA Wrap
- lly tight game there, and I was nervous, but I made it. In the second set I played very well. I played her in Marbella and knew what to expect, and wanted a little revenge. I just tried to play my game, be aggressive and make he...
- Wozniacki, Pennetta Claim WTA Tour Titles
- his year after finishing runner-up to Jelena Jankovic at Indian Wells.
Italian Flavia Pennetta claimed the Marbella claycourt title Sunday, defeating Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 in the final.
Pennetta was t...
- Strange Days in Tennis: Clijsters Loses, Schwank Fined, Odesnik Plays Thru
- sters got bounced earlier today by someone named Beatriz García Vidagany 7-5, 4-6, 6-4 in the second round at Marbella.
Give yourself a pat on the back if you've heard of Ms. Garcia Vidagnay because I have not. Turns out th...
- Previews: Odesnik in ATP Houston, Oudin at WTA Ponte Vedra
- to Americans Carly Gullickson and Sloane Stephens, and Japan's Ayumi Morita.
Andalucia Tennis Experience
Seeds: Victoria Azarenka, Flavia Pennetta, Kim Clijsters, Aravane Rezai, M...
- Jankovic Remembers Former No. 1 Days, Beating Safina for Cincinnati Title
- Serb won three straight games to clinch the title.
It was the second title of the year for Jankovic after Marbella.
"It's been a while since I've been in this sort of final," she said. "I'm so thrilled to play this kind o...