|Former Men's Marseille Tennis Champions:
2009 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Gilles Simon
2006 Arnaud Clement
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Thomas Enqvist
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Marc Rosset
1999 Fabrice Santoro
1998 Thomas Enqvist
1997 Thomas Enqvist
1996 Guy Forget
1995 Boris Becker
1994 Marc Rosset
1993 Marc Rosset
The latest Marseille tournament news:
- Khachanov Khonqueors WTA Moscow
- lly happy. These are memories I will always keep in my head."
Khachanov, who also triumphed this season in Marseille, improved to 3-0 in career finals.
"I started really well," said Khachanov. "I was very aggressive and d...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Is Out Of The French Open
- d Tsonga underwent surgery on that left knee on April 3 and hasn't played since retiring in the semifinals of Marseille in February.
"I'm obviously very disappointed, but I still want to come to Lyon as an ambassador and to Ro...
- Stan Wawrinka Out Of Madrid
- a has played just six events. He's just 3-4 this year with his last match a loss to qualifier Ilya Ivashka in Marseille.
Wawrinka hasn't played a Masters event since a third round loss to John Isner at Rome last year. ...
- Stan Wawrinka Pulls Out Of Indian Wells, Miami
- last August, and despite playing in Australia, still needs more time for recovery. He withdrew last week from Marseille.
“Unfortunately I need to announce that I won’t be able to play in Indian Wells and Miami," Wawrinka s...
- Russian Khachanov Drains Pouille in 3-Setter in ATP Marseille Final
- and I hope to come back next year."
The No. 9 seed won his first career title at the 2016 Chengdu Open. In Marseille he toppled two Top 20 players in Tomas Berdych and Pouille. He is a perfect 2-0 in career tour finals.
- Shapovalov Beats Fritz, Tiafoe-Chung Suspended In Delray; Thiem Tamed In Rio
- unned Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-0. The other semifinal pits Diego Schwartzman against Nicolas Jarry.
Indoors in Marseille, Tomas Berdych takes on NextGen hope Karen Khachanov. Ilya Ivashka, who just got a retirement win over Stan W...
- Wawrinka Retires In Marseille, Knee Remains An Issue
- The 3-time Grand Slam champion still seems to be struggling with his surgically repaired left knee. Today in Marseille, because of the injury Wawrinka had to pull out of the event retiring to 23-year-old Ilya Ivashka down 6-4, 1...
- Wawrinka Looks to Find Form Again at ATP Marseilles; Preview
- It's anybody's title this week in Marseille where the spotty Stan Wawrinka heads the field after the late withdrawal of David Goffin.
OPEN 13 PROVENCE
MARSEILLES, France; Surface: hard indoor
Seeds: Stan Wawrinka, Lucas P...