Marseille Tennis - 2014 Open 13
- Location: Marseille, France
- Schedule: Monday, February 17 - Sunday, February 23
- Begins on: Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: 549,260 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.open13.fr/
- TV Schedule / Marseille Live Streaming
Do you like Marseille?
|Former Men's Marseille Tennis Champions:
2009 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Gilles Simon
2006 Arnaud Clement
2005 Joachim Johansson
2004 Dominik Hrbaty
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Thomas Enqvist
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Marc Rosset
1999 Fabrice Santoro
1998 Thomas Enqvist
1997 Thomas Enqvist
1996 Guy Forget
1995 Boris Becker
1994 Marc Rosset
1993 Marc Rosset
The latest Marseille tournament news:
- Pre-French Wrap: Bouchard, Puig, Gulbis, Kohlschreiber Win Titles
- he top as there are a lot of good players, but I am working on it."
Gulbis also won earlier in the year at Marseille. Delbonis, the winner at Sao Paulo in February, dropped to 1-2 in career finals. "In the second set, I gave m...
- Stanislas Wawrinka: It's Amazing And It's Special To Win My First Masters 1000
- but I didn't expect to win because the draw was so strong."
The match was the first all-Swiss final since Marseille in 2000 when Marc Rosset beat Federer. Wawrinka improved his match record to 20-3 on the season, including 6-...
- Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans: Will Isner Out-Blast Gulbis? Is Djokovic Back To Good?
- d just make the semis in Delray. However Earnie has been playing the best tennis of his life of late. Winning Marseille, making the semis of Rotterdam and beating Grigor Dimitrov earlier this week. His wins stack up much higher t...
- Djokovic Advances In Dubai, Federer Returns Wednesday; Murray Wins, Isner Falls In Mexico
- ar 3-6, 6-1, 6-2.
Top seed David Ferrer also won as did Grigor Dimitrov, Feliciano Lopez, Gilles Simon and Marseille champion Ernests Gulbis. Lopez and Ferrer will meet on Wednesday as will big men Kevin Anderson and Sam Querr...
- Weekend Wrap: Gulbis Wins Marseille, Says Be Afraid
- Gulbis Wins Marseille, Says Top Pros Should Be Afraid
The outspoken Ernests Gulbis captured the title on Sunday at the Open 13 in Marseille, upsetting No. 2 seed and defending champ Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6(5), 6-4, then had a m...
- Ernests Gulbis: "My Long-Term Goal In Tennis Isn't To Be Top 20, It's To Be No. 1!"
- parently targeting the No. 1 ranking after an impressive 7-6(5), 6-4 win today over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the Marseille final.
"My long-term goal in tennis isn't to be Top 20," Gulbis said. "It's to be No. 1. Anything less tha...
- Ernests Gulbis Has Never Lost An ATP Final In Singles Or Doubles (7-0) [Chart]
- Ernests Gulbis won the Marseille title earlier today defeating Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6, 6-4. With the win, Gulbis is now 5-0 lifetime in ATP singles finals, and he's also 2-0 in doubles finals for a 7-0 total.
So in his ATP lev...
- Nadal Steamrolls Ahead In Rio; Serena Stunned In Dubai, Leaves Venus As The Favorite
- ver lost a set to Cornet in three matches. (I wonder if Serena knew that record.)
Back to men's tennis. In Marseille the semis are set with Richard Gasquet v. Ernests Gulbis and JW Tsonga against the lanky big-hitting German J...