The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- 2016 Wimbledon Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Angelique Kerber
- , it's Graf's countrywomen Angelique Kerber standing in her way.
The 28-year-old Kerber stunned Serena in Melbourne and she arrives into her first Wimbledon final having not dropped a set and just beaten Serena's sister, Venu...
- Roger Federer: I've Played Just One Tournament This Year Injury-Free
- ck was part of a spate of bad luck with ailments this season, he said, which left him only feeling healthy in Melbourne.
"It's much better. I served normally last week, served a lot of aces and also quite a few into the net be...
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
- e (he only reads doping emails poolside in thee Carribean?).
So she kept taking it, she tested positive in Melbourne and again at Fed Cup.
End of story.
As she admitted back in March, it's her responsibility to know what...
- Angelique Kerber, Surprising Laura Siegemund Battle In All-German Stuttgart Final
- ttgart crowd is absolutely incredible. It gave me a big boost and propelled me forwards," said Kerber. "Since Melbourne, I’ve got great confidence in my tennis. I now know I can beat everybody."
The surprising Siegemund awa...
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- "I can only speak for Novak and believe me he gets tested a lot! That can mean twice in a Grand Slam.
"In Melbourne he got tested in the first week and the second week. He would be playing a match at night and somebody comes ...
- Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori In The 2016 Miami Final, Who's The Pick?
- pen win. Djokovic routed Nishikori recently at the ATP Finals in London in November and again this January in Melbourne.
"We have played against each other so many times that maybe the occasion of being in the final can influe...
- Azarenka Gets Revenge On Kerber, Will Meet Kuznetsova For 2016 Miami Title Saturday
- ; sometimes I just had to watch them. But I'm glad I kept pushing."
Kerber, who struggled after winning in Melbourne, was playing her first semifinal in Miami.
Awaiting in the final is 2006 Miami champion Svetlana Kuzne...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- kipped out on the post-Australian fluff mending an adductor his ripped during his semifinal loss to Murray in Melbourne. But he's returned in full flight at Indian Wells reaching his second straight final in the desert, this time...