The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- ATP Weekend Wrap: No Grigor, No Problem for Sofia Debut
- you have to work a lot."
The 27-year-old Bautista Agut is 12-2 on the year and reached the round of 16 in Melbourne. Troicki fell to 3-6 in career finals.
"He was playing better -- more offensive, more aggressive, took mor...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- e all the time, especially when you are not as fit as the other players. And that's what happened Saturday in Melbourne.
To her credit, Angelique Kerber just kept getting balls back, forcing Serena into errors and it worked i...
- How Did Roger Federer Injure His Knee? Turns Out It Was Just A Walk In The Park With The Kids
- According to Swiss news reports, Roger Federer injured his knee during an innocent walk in the park in Melbourne with his girls Charlene Riva and Myla Rose last week.
The injury occurred the day after Federer lost to Novak Djo...
- Andy Murray: It's Been A Difficult 2 Weeks, I'm Proud To Have Made The Finals, Now I Want To Get Home
- inal, the 2016 edition result was the same with Murray falling to World No. 1 Novak Djokovic 61, 75, 76(3) in Melbourne Sunday night.
After getting his doors blown off in the first set, Murray played much better in the second ...
- Novak Djokovic: No Doubt That I'm Playing The Best Tennis Of My Life The Last 15 Months
- perienced such a support after the match.
Q. Do you know who they were? Were they Serbian ex-patriots from Melbourne?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I could not identify everybody that was out there (smiling).
But from the point of view ...
- Kerber Stuns Nervous Serena Williams for Australian Open Title
- , ongoing story as another error-strewn performance saw another Slam title slip from her grasp on Saturday in Melbourne.
Williams for a second straight Slam after a 2015 US Open semifinal exit saw her game fall apart in a 6-4...
- Will Andy Murray Beat Novak Djokovic In The Australian Open Final?
- ver. If it was Arthur Ashe at the US Open, I'd give Murray a better chance. But Novak's never lost a final in Melbourne, he's won all four previous meeting there over Murray, including last year, and he's playing top-flight tenni...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- Y MURRAY: Just check online.
Q. On a similar theme, over the next three days, you have three Scots in four Melbourne finals. Yourself, Jamie, and Gordon Reid. That's got to be something.
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, it is. I spoke abou...