The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Angelique Kerber, Surprising Laura Siegemund Battle In All-German Stuttgart Final
- ttgart crowd is absolutely incredible. It gave me a big boost and propelled me forwards," said Kerber. "Since Melbourne, I’ve got great confidence in my tennis. I now know I can beat everybody."
The surprising Siegemund awa...
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- "I can only speak for Novak and believe me he gets tested a lot! That can mean twice in a Grand Slam.
"In Melbourne he got tested in the first week and the second week. He would be playing a match at night and somebody comes ...
- Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori In The 2016 Miami Final, Who's The Pick?
- pen win. Djokovic routed Nishikori recently at the ATP Finals in London in November and again this January in Melbourne.
"We have played against each other so many times that maybe the occasion of being in the final can influe...
- Azarenka Gets Revenge On Kerber, Will Meet Kuznetsova For 2016 Miami Title Saturday
- ; sometimes I just had to watch them. But I'm glad I kept pushing."
Kerber, who struggled after winning in Melbourne, was playing her first semifinal in Miami.
Awaiting in the final is 2006 Miami champion Svetlana Kuzne...
- Nadal Picks Up Big Win Over Nishikori, But Can He Beat Djokovic? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- kipped out on the post-Australian fluff mending an adductor his ripped during his semifinal loss to Murray in Melbourne. But he's returned in full flight at Indian Wells reaching his second straight final in the desert, this time...
- Azarenka Bakes Bagels, Meets Pliskova In Friday Indian Wells SFs; Serena v Radwanska Rematch
- o much attention to your opponent."
Azarenka, who dispatched Alison Van Uytvanck by a similar scoreline in Melbourne, won Indian Wells in 2012 when she beat Maria Sharapova. The 13th ranked Azarenka will return to the Top 10 w...
- Bernard Tomic, Nick Kyrgios In Feud Over "Fake Injury"
- s, Tomic questioned his countryman's ailment.
Tomic lost to John Isner Sunday to give the USA a 3-1 win in Melbourne. Tomic, who was playing with an injured wrist, then took out his frustrations on Kyrgios who had played so we...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- ong, AUS (grass - outdoor)
The Davis Cup’s 2 most decorated nations, Australia and USA, go head-to-head in Melbourne this weekend in their 46th meeting – but first in 17 years. The host nation is looking to reach the World G...