The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Serena v Ramos, Will The Umpires Strike Back?
- y and willing to step in. So who's going to even notice?
And do we know when Serena will return to tennis? Melbourne?
But a more important point is raised. With the ITF defending Carlos Ramos, does that open the door for um...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Monday Winners In Cincinnati, Murray Out; Federer Set For Summer Debut
- p will take on Denis Kudla. Australian Open semifinalist Hyeon Chung challenges the reeling Jack Sock. Fellow Melbourne semifinalist Kyle Edmund faces Shapovalov. And Greek phenom Stefanos Tsitsipas takes on David Goffin.
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- e Czech may not make it that far. In a tough section, he's grouped with the feisty Australian Alex De Minaur, Melbourne semifinalist Kyle Edmund and then in the fourth round either Kevin Anderson or Karen Khachanov. I think Ander...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- concentrate. I was out of the game today. Osaka is a strong player and she's playing really well. I played in Melbourne against her, so I knew that she can make a good match. She was better. She was more prepared. She was ready t...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now Out Of Indian Wells And Miami
- , the injury I suffered in Acapulco before starting the tournament is in the same area as the one suffered in Melbourne," Nadal wrote on social media. "I won’t be able to play in Miami or Indian Wells as I need to recover. It w...
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- nk this was the toughest Davis Cup tie I've played," Fognini said afterwards. "I was really tired coming from Melbourne, hot conditions, to here where it's cold and snowing. I played with my heart. Now it's time for recovery and ...
- Marin Cilic: My Ultimate Goal Is To Reach No. 1
- hing Federer, plus he goes to No. 3 in the rankings. And he becomes the first Croat to ever make the final in Melbourne.
Here's what he said after the match:
Q. Obviously tonight didn't go your way. How are you feeling at ...
- Roger Federer: Getting To 20 Is Very, Very Special
- Roger Federer racked up Grand Slam title No. 30 after a 3-hour, 3-minute victory Sunday night in Melbourne defeating Marin Cilic 6-2, 6-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-1.
After dropping the fourth set, Federer won six of the last seven games t...