Melbourne Tennis - 2014 Australian Open
Do you like Melbourne?
The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: Losing My Last Three Grand Slam Finals Isn't Satisfying!
- ou get older, you start to think a little bit more.
Q. A year and a half ago or so you had the big win in Melbourne. You've had this run deep into slam after slam. Many players might say that that's great, but talk about y...
- Fedal Wars: Hey Agassi, Who's Your GOAT If Roger Federer Wins A Second Career Slam In Paris?
I'm fully aware it's quite a longshot, but I'd say not as long as the other Swiss was when he won in Melbourne this January.
Who has a better chance of completing a second career Slam, Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal?...
- Top Seeds Federer, Nadal, Wawrinka Cruise In Monte Carlo; Ferrer v Dimitrov Thursday
- hing Marin Cilic 6-0, 6-2.
"I practiced perfectly before," said Wawrinka who had been struggling since his Melbourne breakthrough. "I expected a more difficult or more complicated first round against him. But I was able, as I ...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic And What Happened At Indian Wells
- n old 28 people.
That said, if it is still that big of a problem - it's been six weeks since the injury in Melbourne - maybe skipping Miami to be 1000% ready for the clay is the the smarter course.
Whatever it is, as I said...
- Indian Wells QF Pick & Pans: Federer Flying High While Djokovic Searches For Game
- aught up to him as Milos Raonic took him out.
Wawrinka has been living the high life since his big win in Melbourne, and I think in his first tournament since he's now feeling the weight of that win. Welcome to you new life, ...
- Roger v Rafa Fandom: The Fedal Wars Rage On
- er Gojowycz and Tobias Kamke can claim set wins over Nadal this year.
So even though he dominated Roger in Melbourne, he doesn't seem to be at that level where he was when he won the US Open. (Oh, injuries again?)
- New Grand Slam Champion Stanislas Wawrinka Goes To Hollywood [Video]
- ut the day, did anyone actually recognize him?
After a month off of tournament action following his win in Melbourne, Wawrinka will open play at Indian Wells this weekend. The 28-year-old is 11-0 on the season and could meet f...
- What's Right With Roger Federer?
- JW Tsonga I had declared that was the best he's played in a while. Well, this display today blew out any his Melbourne performances.
It was like everything came together at once, just like Federer said.
"I think I was able...