The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- lgopolov also upset the Spaniard since that title run. This year, he comes in off tough losses to Djokovic in Melbourne and Kyrgios last week in Acapulco. And it's a tough draw on his toughest surface. After opening agaist the re...
- Defending Champion Osaka, Serena Lead Loaded Indian Wells Field
- imed the last two Grand Slams, beating Serena Williams in New York and then backing it up with a 3-set win in Melbourne over Petra Kvitova five weeks ago.
She has since jettisoned coach Sascha Bajin who led her to all three ti...
- Federer Beats Tsitsipas In Dubai For 100th Career Title
Tsitsipas, who had won his last eight matches, stunned Federer at the Australian Open. But unlike in Melbourne, the Swiss was sharp on break points breaking on both of his chances.
"I played the right way. Things happ...
- Bencic Stuns Dubai Field, Upsets Kvitova For Title
- retty flat shots. Was really tough to not be that ready as I wish."
Kvitova had also just beaten Bencic in Melbourne.
"I think I played better in Melbourne," she said. "That's I think what was the difference. I think defini...
- Osaka Leads 9 Of Top 10 In Stacked Dubai Field
- ning Grand Slam champion Naomi Osaka returns to the courts in Dubai three weeks after her stunning victory in Melbourne.
Osaka will debut without coach Sascha Bajin who she parted from last week.
Joining the World No. 1 in ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic And The Australian Open
- looking good!
4. Osaka On Top
High marks to Naomi Osaka for backing up her US Open title with a second in Melbourne. And she did it the hard way winning four 3-set matches and beating some tough, tricky opponents. Taking out ...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- Novak Djokovic proved without a doubt that he's the best player in the world Sunday night in Melbourne, winning a record 7th Australian Open title and a 15th overall Grand Slam title.
Djokovic moves to within two of Rafael Nad...
- Djokovic Dominates Nadal For 7th Australian Open Title, 15th Grand Slam
- ng closer to Roger's record. It's still far."
It's an incredible achievement for a man who a year ago left Melbourne with a big concern about his elbow and health, and went just 6-6 in his first 12 matches of the year.