The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Angelique Kerber: Now That I'm No. 1, Everyone Wants To Beat Me!
- hat I had in my career."
Kerber added that coming home after her US Open win was different from her win in Melbourne.
"I knew what came, so that was good, because I have the experience from Australia," she said. "But I just...
- Davis Cup 2017 Draw: USA To Host Swiss, England Goes To Canada
- erer's case, Dubai?
Andy Murray may face a similar schedule and the Italians have it the worst, going from Melbourne to Argentina before returning home.
2017 Davis Cup Draw First round (3-5 February)
Italy at Argentina [s]...
- Serena Williams Sent Out Of Rio Olympics By Elina Svitolina; Kerber, Keys, Kvitova Gold Favorites
- ench Open finalist Sara Errani.
The last quarter features a rematch from the Australian Open semifinals as Melbourne champion Angelique Kerber and Johanna Konta collide.
Kerber cruised past Sam Stosur 6-0, 7-5 while Konta b...
- 2016 Wimbledon Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Angelique Kerber
- , it's Graf's countrywomen Angelique Kerber standing in her way.
The 28-year-old Kerber stunned Serena in Melbourne and she arrives into her first Wimbledon final having not dropped a set and just beaten Serena's sister, Venu...
- Roger Federer: I've Played Just One Tournament This Year Injury-Free
- ck was part of a spate of bad luck with ailments this season, he said, which left him only feeling healthy in Melbourne.
"It's much better. I served normally last week, served a lot of aces and also quite a few into the net be...
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
- e (he only reads doping emails poolside in thee Carribean?).
So she kept taking it, she tested positive in Melbourne and again at Fed Cup.
End of story.
As she admitted back in March, it's her responsibility to know what...
- Angelique Kerber, Surprising Laura Siegemund Battle In All-German Stuttgart Final
- ttgart crowd is absolutely incredible. It gave me a big boost and propelled me forwards," said Kerber. "Since Melbourne, I’ve got great confidence in my tennis. I now know I can beat everybody."
The surprising Siegemund awa...
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- "I can only speak for Novak and believe me he gets tested a lot! That can mean twice in a Grand Slam.
"In Melbourne he got tested in the first week and the second week. He would be playing a match at night and somebody comes ...