The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Where's Novak Djokovic?
- The Australian Open tweeted out a list of names we can expect to see in Melbourne in January, but absent was the 6-time champion.
Nadal ✅Serena ✅Federer ✅Venus ✅Murray ✅Halep ✅The world's best will be back in M...
- 2018 Davis Cup Draw: Spain To Host Great Britain In Opener, Nadal-Murray?
- John Isner.
Murray has shut down the remainder of 2017 and even if healthy, going from the hard courts in Melbourne to the likely clay in Spain might not fit in with his schedule.
And with the birth of a second child, how ...
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- nd avoided the Top 2 in the world, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. I feel had Federer ran into one of them in Melbourne or even at Indian Wells or Miami, things may not have gone his way.
Granted, both are not playing well bu...
- Janko Tipsarevic: I Am Not Sure Federer Would Stand A Chance Against Novak From 2016
- t the courts weren't resurfaced. If the court isn't resurfaced, it gets faster every year. Also, the balls in Melbourne usually get bigger as the match progresses and this year they were getting smaller."
Djokovic leads Federe...
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Reach Miami SFs; Kerber v Venus Wed Night
- ng her loss to the Croat at the Australian Open.
"I think I played much better here than I was playing [in Melbourne]," Pliskova said. "Also, the conditions here are different, and she was playing better tennis there because i...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- ly wins Miami!
Nadal's been playing well and it just "feels" like he deserves a title after close calls in Melbourne and Acapulco. And I think had he won that Federer match last week at Indian Wells, maybe he takes the title i...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- Kyrgios returned from his post-Shanghai tanking suspension in Australia but was dismissed by Andreas Seppi in Melbourne. And things continued to spiral.
"After Australia it was tough, as well. Obviously it felt like the whole ...
- Roger Federer: I'm Still On Cloud Nine From Winning The Australian Open
- Federer said.
"I went all the way. I still can’t believe it."
Federer had to navigate a tough draw in Melbourne and now could face an even tougher journey this week at Indian Wells. Federer could meet Rafael Nadal in the ...