Melbourne Tennis - 2014 Australian Open
Do you like Melbourne?
The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Nick Kyrgios Reveals He Likes The US Open More Than Any Other Slam, Including The Australian Open!
- the U.S.!
"It's awesome," the 19-year-old said about the US Open atmosphere. "I'm going to get scorched in Melbourne, but it's my favorite Grand Slam.
"It sort of suits my personality a bit. I like to go out, not go out, bu...
- Djokovic Crashes Out Of Cincinnati; Friday Sees Federer v Murray, Sharapova v Halep
- hup in a battle of former champions. And Murray leads 11-10 in this one though Roger won earlier this year in Melbourne.
"I played a really good match against him in Australia," Federer told ESPN about playing Murray. "I know ...
- Serena Williams-Venus Williams Rivalry Facts And Numbers
- Head breakdown:
- Raonic's Message To Bouchard: No One Will Remember Montreal, They'll Remember The Slams!
- e are not going to remember Montreal. They're going to remember at the end of this year Wimbledon, Paris, and Melbourne. Not Montreal."
After losses by Bouchard and men's No. 2 Vasek Pospisil, Canadian tennis was a on the brin...
- Novak Djokovic: Losing My Last Three Grand Slam Finals Isn't Satisfying!
- ou get older, you start to think a little bit more.
Q. A year and a half ago or so you had the big win in Melbourne. You've had this run deep into slam after slam. Many players might say that that's great, but talk about y...
- Fedal Wars: Hey Agassi, Who's Your GOAT If Roger Federer Wins A Second Career Slam In Paris?
I'm fully aware it's quite a longshot, but I'd say not as long as the other Swiss was when he won in Melbourne this January.
Who has a better chance of completing a second career Slam, Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal?...
- Top Seeds Federer, Nadal, Wawrinka Cruise In Monte Carlo; Ferrer v Dimitrov Thursday
- hing Marin Cilic 6-0, 6-2.
"I practiced perfectly before," said Wawrinka who had been struggling since his Melbourne breakthrough. "I expected a more difficult or more complicated first round against him. But I was able, as I ...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic And What Happened At Indian Wells
- n old 28 people.
That said, if it is still that big of a problem - it's been six weeks since the injury in Melbourne - maybe skipping Miami to be 1000% ready for the clay is the the smarter course.
Whatever it is, as I said...