The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- e Czech may not make it that far. In a tough section, he's grouped with the feisty Australian Alex De Minaur, Melbourne semifinalist Kyle Edmund and then in the fourth round either Kevin Anderson or Karen Khachanov. I think Ander...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- concentrate. I was out of the game today. Osaka is a strong player and she's playing really well. I played in Melbourne against her, so I knew that she can make a good match. She was better. She was more prepared. She was ready t...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now Out Of Indian Wells And Miami
- , the injury I suffered in Acapulco before starting the tournament is in the same area as the one suffered in Melbourne," Nadal wrote on social media. "I won’t be able to play in Miami or Indian Wells as I need to recover. It w...
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- nk this was the toughest Davis Cup tie I've played," Fognini said afterwards. "I was really tired coming from Melbourne, hot conditions, to here where it's cold and snowing. I played with my heart. Now it's time for recovery and ...
- Marin Cilic: My Ultimate Goal Is To Reach No. 1
- hing Federer, plus he goes to No. 3 in the rankings. And he becomes the first Croat to ever make the final in Melbourne.
Here's what he said after the match:
Q. Obviously tonight didn't go your way. How are you feeling at ...
- Roger Federer: Getting To 20 Is Very, Very Special
- Roger Federer racked up Grand Slam title No. 30 after a 3-hour, 3-minute victory Sunday night in Melbourne defeating Marin Cilic 6-2, 6-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-1.
After dropping the fourth set, Federer won six of the last seven games t...
- Federer Wins 20th Career Grand Slam, Beats Cilic For 6th Australian Open
- Roger Federer continues to make history. Sunday night in Melbourne, the Swiss great won a record 20th Grand Slam title toppling Marin Cilic in five sets 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 and claim a 6th Australian Open title.
- 2018 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- Roger Federer will seed a record-tying sixth Australian Open title Sunday night in Melbourne against Marin Cilic. Federer has been flawless thus far at the first Grand Slam of the tennis season, winning every set in his title def...