|Former Men's Memphis Tennis Champions:
2009 Andy Roddick
2008 Steve Darcis
2007 Tommy Haas
2006 Tommy Haas
2005 Kenneth Carlsen
2004 Joachim Johansson
2003 Taylor Dent
2002 Andy Roddick
2001 Mark Philippoussis
2000 Magnus Larsson
1999 Tommy Haas
1998 Mark Philippoussis
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Pete Sampras
1995 Todd Martin
1994 Todd Martin
1993 Jim Courier
1992 MaliVai Washington
1991 Ivan Lendl
1990 Michael Stich
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Andre Agassi
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Brad Gilbert
1985 Stefan Edberg
1984 Jimmy Connors
1983 Jimmy Connors
1982 Johan Kriek
1981 Gene Mayer
1980 John McEnroe
1979 Jimmy Connors
1978 Jimmy Connors
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Vijay Amritraj
1975 Harold Solomon
The latest Memphis tournament news:
- Unseeded American Harrison Wins Emotional 1st Title at ATP Memphis
- y when the unseeded American beat fellow un-seed Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-1, 6-4 in the final of the Memphis Open for his first career title.
"This was the first place I saw a professional tennis match, driving up ...
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
- MEMPHIS OPEN
Memphis, Tenn., USA; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, John Isner, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, Steve Darcis, Lu Yen-hsun
Floaters: Taylor Fritz
Notes: No Top 10er...
- Dimitrov Beats Nishikori to Break 2-1/2 Year Title Drought
- i fell to 11-10, starting a losing streak of his own now in finals, falling in his last five since winning in Memphis last year.
"I think it was [a] great week to [the] start of the year," Nishikori said. "I had four good ma...
- Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, Who'll Win The Battle For No. 1 In London? ATP Finals Preview
- quick court, you wouldn't think that would suit Nishikori. But the World No. 5 has won some indoor titles in Memphis and made a few Basel finals. And he did make the semifinals in 2014 when he beat Murray in the RR, but I don'...
- Federer Wins ATP Fans' Favorite, Sportsmanship Award; Del Potro Named Comeback Player Of Year
- hday at the end of the October, became the youngest ATP finalist since 2008 when he finished runner-up at the Memphis Open. The California native won 15 tour-level matches and reached a career-high No. 53 in the Emirates ATP Ra...
- Injured, Rusty Djokovic Beats Nishikori for Rogers Cup Title; Rio Olympics Next
- I feel, with my mental attitude."
Nishikori fell to 11-8 in career finals and 1-3 this year, claiming the Memphis title.
"He raised his level a lot from a couple of days ago,” Nishikori said. "I was hitting some good f...
- Sam Querrey Comes Back To Deny Taylor Fritz In Acapulco; Dominic Thiem Downs Grigor Dimitrov
- y, the winner in Delray Beach on Sunday, was broken twice and dominated early by the young Fritz who made the Memphis finals earlier this month. But Querrey secured a late break in the second and kept control in the third to ge...
- Americans Taylor Fritz, Ryan Harrison Pull Off Upsets In Acapulco
- Taylor Fritz continued his breakout season Tuesday in Acapulco. The 18-year-old who made the Memphis final 10 days ago pulled off one of his best career wins defeating the 30th-ranked Jeremy Chardy 6-4, 3-6, 6-3.
"It feels a...