|Former Men's Metz Tennis Champions:
2009 Gael Monfils
2008 Dmitry Tursunov
2007 Tommy Robredo
2006 Novak Djokovic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Jerome Haehnel
2003 Arnaud Clement
1988 Jonas Svensson
1986 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Ramesh Krishnan
1982 Erick Iskersky
1980 Gene Mayer
The latest Metz tournament news:
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- over Viktor Troicki 7-5, 6-2. The Swiss will meet Roberto Bautista Agut in the semifinals on Saturday.
In Metz, Dominic Thiem overwhelmed Gilles Muller 6-4, 7-6. He'll meet another Gilles on Saturday in the semifinals. G...
- Constant Lestienne Suspended 7 Months For Betting On 220 Matches
- e bets on tennis matches between February 2012 and June 2015, though none on himself.
Lestienne was in the Metz qualifying draw this week but in the second round he gave a walkover to Nikoloz Basilashvili.
At a Chall...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- s final...Raonic (2015), Kukushkin (2010) and Youzhny (2004) are former champs in the field.
Metz, France; Surface: hard
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Simon, Martin Klizan, Gil...
- Raonic, Tsonga Win ATP Titles Over Weekend
- ed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga upset No. 2 Gilles Simon 7-6(5), 1-6, 6-2 on Sunday in the final of the Moselle Open in Metz, France, which was a rematch of the 2013 final which Simon had won.
Tsonga was competing in a fourth Metz ...
- Tsonga v Simon In Metz; Raonic Seeks First Title In A Year In Russia; Bencic Continues To Blossom
- ew notable matches tomorrow before the tour heads to Asia. In France, JW Tsonga and Gilles Simon meet for the Metz title.
Tsonga scored a 6-3, 6-4 win over Phil Kohlschreiber. Simon beat Martin Klizan.
"I'm very happy...
- Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Metz Due To A Right Ankle Sprain
- Top seed Stan Wawrinka had to withdraw from Metz earlier today due to a right ankle sprain. The French Open champion was scheduled to face Philipp Kohlschreiber in the quarterfinals, but the ankle he injured in a 46, 63, 76(...
- Errani, Ferrer, Karlovic, Simon Win ATP/WTA Titles
- I won here since I won my first tournament in Marseille."
It was the first title for the 30 year old since Metz in 2013. Monfils dropped to 5-17 career in finals.
"I'm disappointed," said Monfils, who has now gone 12 m...
- Murray Reaches First ATP Final In 14 Months; Nishikori Strong In Kuala Lumpur
- ast three meetings. Robredo is seeking his 13th career ATP title and just his second on hardcourts since 2007 Metz.
In Kuala Lumpur, US Open finalist Kei Nishikori strengthened his London qualifying bid by edging Jarkko N...