|Former Men's Metz Tennis Champions:
2009 Gael Monfils
2008 Dmitry Tursunov
2007 Tommy Robredo
2006 Novak Djokovic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Jerome Haehnel
2003 Arnaud Clement
1988 Jonas Svensson
1986 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Ramesh Krishnan
1982 Erick Iskersky
1980 Gene Mayer
The latest Metz tournament news:
- Lucas Pouille Captures First ATP Title, Takes Down Dominic Thiem In Metz
- areer title on Sunday in France, defeating top-seeded Dominic Thiem 7-6(5), 6-2 for the Moselle Open crown in Metz.
The 22-year-old improved to 30 wins on the year and recorded a fifth win over a Top 10 opponent.
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- s the German's third career ATP final, he's never won a crown. Neither player has lost a set this week.
In Metz, the home fans will have someone to cheer about in the final as Frenchman Lucas Pouille, a quarterfinalist in...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- over Viktor Troicki 7-5, 6-2. The Swiss will meet Roberto Bautista Agut in the semifinals on Saturday.
In Metz, Dominic Thiem overwhelmed Gilles Muller 6-4, 7-6. He'll meet another Gilles on Saturday in the semifinals. G...
- Constant Lestienne Suspended 7 Months For Betting On 220 Matches
- e bets on tennis matches between February 2012 and June 2015, though none on himself.
Lestienne was in the Metz qualifying draw this week but in the second round he gave a walkover to Nikoloz Basilashvili.
At a Chall...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- s final...Raonic (2015), Kukushkin (2010) and Youzhny (2004) are former champs in the field.
Metz, France; Surface: hard
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Simon, Martin Klizan, Gil...
- Raonic, Tsonga Win ATP Titles Over Weekend
- ed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga upset No. 2 Gilles Simon 7-6(5), 1-6, 6-2 on Sunday in the final of the Moselle Open in Metz, France, which was a rematch of the 2013 final which Simon had won.
Tsonga was competing in a fourth Metz ...
- Tsonga v Simon In Metz; Raonic Seeks First Title In A Year In Russia; Bencic Continues To Blossom
- ew notable matches tomorrow before the tour heads to Asia. In France, JW Tsonga and Gilles Simon meet for the Metz title.
Tsonga scored a 6-3, 6-4 win over Phil Kohlschreiber. Simon beat Martin Klizan.
"I'm very happy...
- Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Metz Due To A Right Ankle Sprain
- Top seed Stan Wawrinka had to withdraw from Metz earlier today due to a right ankle sprain. The French Open champion was scheduled to face Philipp Kohlschreiber in the quarterfinals, but the ankle he injured in a 46, 63, 76(...