Metz Tennis - 2014 Moselle Open
- Location: Metz, France
- Schedule: Monday, September 15 - Sunday, September 21
- Begins on: Monday, September 15
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: 410,200 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.moselle-open.com/
- TV Schedule / Metz Live Streaming
Do you like Metz?
|Former Men's Metz Tennis Champions:
2009 Gael Monfils
2008 Dmitry Tursunov
2007 Tommy Robredo
2006 Novak Djokovic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Jerome Haehnel
2003 Arnaud Clement
1988 Jonas Svensson
1986 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Ramesh Krishnan
1982 Erick Iskersky
1980 Gene Mayer
The latest Metz tournament news:
- Raonic, Tsonga Win ATP Titles Over Weekend
- ed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga upset No. 2 Gilles Simon 7-6(5), 1-6, 6-2 on Sunday in the final of the Moselle Open in Metz, France, which was a rematch of the 2013 final which Simon had won.
Tsonga was competing in a fourth Metz ...
- Tsonga v Simon In Metz; Raonic Seeks First Title In A Year In Russia; Bencic Continues To Blossom
- ew notable matches tomorrow before the tour heads to Asia. In France, JW Tsonga and Gilles Simon meet for the Metz title.
Tsonga scored a 6-3, 6-4 win over Phil Kohlschreiber. Simon beat Martin Klizan.
"I'm very happy...
- Stan Wawrinka Withdraws From Metz Due To A Right Ankle Sprain
- Top seed Stan Wawrinka had to withdraw from Metz earlier today due to a right ankle sprain. The French Open champion was scheduled to face Philipp Kohlschreiber in the quarterfinals, but the ankle he injured in a 46, 63, 76(...
- Errani, Ferrer, Karlovic, Simon Win ATP/WTA Titles
- I won here since I won my first tournament in Marseille."
It was the first title for the 30 year old since Metz in 2013. Monfils dropped to 5-17 career in finals.
"I'm disappointed," said Monfils, who has now gone 12 m...
- Murray Reaches First ATP Final In 14 Months; Nishikori Strong In Kuala Lumpur
- ast three meetings. Robredo is seeking his 13th career ATP title and just his second on hardcourts since 2007 Metz.
In Kuala Lumpur, US Open finalist Kei Nishikori strengthened his London qualifying bid by edging Jarkko N...
- Goffin, Ivanovic, Niculescu, Pliskova Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Goffin Not Wafflin' in Metz, Collects 2nd Career Title
No. 8-seeded David Goffin of Belgium completed his comeback from injury earlier this year by winning his second career title on Sunday in Moselle Open in Metz, France...
- David Goffin Has Won 5 Of His Last 7 Tournaments And 34 Of His Last 36 Matches!
- traight matches, the Belgian has continued that success in the fall. Today, Goffin beat Joao Sousa to win the Metz title, the second ATP-level title of his career.
But it's also his fifth title in his last seven tournamen...
- Gael Monfils Hurts Knee, Davis Cup Final Now In Jeopardy?
- High flying Gael Monfils injured a knee Saturday during a loss to Joao Sousa in the Metz semifinals. The French star said after that he'll have an MRI on Tuesday with the hope that nothing serious is wrong or an extended rec...