The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Serena Williams: I Wasn't 100%, But Pliskova Played Well, She Deserved To Win
- I am. I don't see how it's not unfair. Like, we play every single week. We play -- I have been in Toronto or Montreal or Cincinnati where I play Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
I mean, if I'm not used to playi...
- Halep Makes Sure Keys Don't Work in WTA Rogers Cup Final
- mona Halep, who entered the Rogers Cup on a winning streak and reached both the singles and doubles finals in Montreal, summoned her scampering best to damper the power of Keys in a 7-6(2), 6-3 win in the Sunday final of the Can...
- Simona Halep Battles Madison Keys For the Montreal Canadian Open Title
- ith no Serena who's is in her customary post-Wimbledon hibernation, the tournaments like the Canadian Open in Montreal are there for the taking. And tomorrow we'll have a new champion in either Simona Halep or Madison Keys.
- Kerber, Halep, Keys, Kucova in Rogers Cup Montreal Semifinals
- players, an American on the rise, and a surprise Slovak qualifier make up the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal after quarterfinal play on Friday.
No. 2 seed Angie Kerber and No. 5 Simona Halep will compete in one of ...
- Daria Kasatkina: I Love Everything About Rafael Nadal
- Williams to 10-8 in the third.
Now ranked No. 33, in her Canadian debut she has made the quarterfinals in Montreal where after upsetting US Open finalist Roberta Vinci, today she'll meet Australian Open champion Angelique Ke...
- Milos Raonic: Winning The Canadian Open Would Be One Of The More Significant Achievements I'd Like To Reach
- Djokovic, the two will meet in a tasty semifinal on Saturday.
Raonic made the finals at the Canadian Open Montreal in 2013 losing to Rafael Nadal. But last year fell in his opener to Ivo Karlovic. ...
- Venus Williams, Eugenie Bouchard KO'd Out Of Montreal; Russians Rise Up As A New Champion Will Be Crowned
- Top attraction Venus Williams and Eugenie Bouchard were bounced from the Canadian Open Montreal Thursday.
A day after failing to serve at full power, Venus succumbed to 21-year-old Madison Keys but not without a fight. After...
- Inspired Eugenie Bouchard Advances with Upset, Venus Lines Up Madison Keys at Rogers Cup
- Seven Top 10 seeds were in action on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, but only six moved into the second round as Slovak Kristina Kucova recorded the biggest upset of the day, knocking out No. 8-seeded Carla Suarez Navar...