Montreal Tennis - 2014 Rogers Cup
Do you like Montreal?
The latest Montreal tournament news:
- 2014 US Open Women's Final Preview: Serena Williams v Caroline Wozniacki
- Grand Slam of 2014. Serena has beaten her Danish BFF 8 of 9 times but their two recent meetings last month in Montreal and Cincinnati both went the distance.
This fornight the top-seeded Serena hasn't lost a set and looked he...
- Rosol Wins Winston-Salem; Kvitova Can Take No. 1 at US Open
Kvitova was 0-2 after her first two events on the US Open Series.
"It wasn't really great in Montreal, but I still felt pretty good over there," she said. "It was also my first tournament after Wimbledon. I had ...
- Eugenie Bouchard: I Was Born With Self Confidence
- e a slam to guarantee a win because you can never guarantee the result," Bouchard said of her early losses in Montreal, Cincinnati and New Haven. "It's unfortunate. I would have liked to play more matches, for sure. I would have...
- What Do Federer, Serena Cincy Titles Mean for US Open?
- in Slam titles this year, despite a U.S. summer hardcourt title at Stanford and a semifinal loss last week at Montreal to sister Venus.
"Congratulations to Ana -- she's such a great champion and such a wonderful, wonderful yo...
- Shaky Start For Djokovic In Cincinnati, Venus, Tsonga Fall; Federer, Murray, Serena Wednesday
- rnests Gulbis and Vasek Pospisil who saved three matchpoints to beat Radek Stepanek.
In the women's event, Montreal finalist Venus Williams ran out of gas against Lucie Safarova falling 6-7(2), 6-3, 6-4.
#453531400 / getty...
- Federer Seeks Third Canadian Title vs Tsonga In Toronto, Who's The Pick? Venus Rules In Montreal
- us ranking points and a third Canadian Open. He's also owned Tsonga of late (though he's lost twice to him in Montreal) and I just think at 33 he just needs this win more. There's perhaps more urgency.
That said, Tsonga's bee...
- Serena Williams-Venus Williams Rivalry Facts And Numbers
- Two powers of the game, Serena and Venus Williams, meet this afternoon in Montreal for a spot in the 2014 Rogers Cup final. They two sisters have combined for a total of 24 Grand Slam titles and overall have amassed 106 career W...
- Federer, Williams Sisters Into Rogers Cup Semifinals; Tsonga Sacks Murray
- The Williams sisters made a much-anticipated Saturday semifinal at the Rogers Cup in Montreal a reality with hard-fought wins on Friday in the quarterfinals.
Serena came from behind to beat gal pal and former No. 1 Caroline W...