The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I'm Really Happy, I'm Healthy!
- And I have been injury-free for over a year now. The last time I had a big problem was when I hurt my back in Montreal last year, and the rest of the season after Montreal last year was not easy for me.
"I'm just really happy...
- Serena Will Need 'Fire in the Belly' in Tough 2018 US Open Draw; Preview
- is upset specialist Alize Cornet, who has won her last two against the German, including at the Rogers Cup in Montreal just weeks ago...
Openers of interest are (6) Garcia vs. Konta who allowed Serena Williams one game in a m...
- Ironwoman Halep, Kvitova Into WTA Cincinnati Semis
- I think it was much better from 1-4, and, yeah, I feel confident now. I started to feel the game. After I won Montreal, I said that I want to come here to win some more matches, because after winning a title is always the feelin...
- Halep Tops Stephens in Another Blockbuster in WTA Rogers Cup Final
- ueaked-out a come-from-behind victory in the French Open final a couple months ago, the Romanian on Sunday in Montreal again proved her mettle, beating Stephens 7-6(6), 3-6, 6-4 to win the Rogers Cup title.
"This week, it's b...
- Halep v Stephens, French Open Rematch in Rogers Cup WTA Montreal Final
- orld No. 1 Simona Halep and in-form reigning US Open champion Sloane Stephens will face off in the Rogers Cup Montreal final after straight-set wins on Saturday.
It will be a rematch of the French Open final won by Halep jus...
- Halep Stephens, Svitolina Into WTA Rogers Cup Montreal Semis
- rt events, on Friday defeated No. 6 Caroline Garcia 7-5, 6-1 to move into the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal.
It was the fourth straight semifinals at the Rogers Cup for the Romanian.
Halep had 19 winners to 12 ...
- Cornet Crushes Kerber, Huge Match-Ups Thursday at WTA Rogers Cup Montreal
- Upset specialist Alize Cornet lead the proceedings on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, rolling over reigning Wimbledon champion and No. 4 seed Angie Kerber 6-4, 6-1.
"I didn't adopt the same tactic last year in Beiji...
- Djokovic Advances In Toronto, Young Canadians Impress; Nadal, Del Potro Today
- n champ in the second, breaking him twice late, before falling.
"I've had plenty of success in Toronto and Montreal, and I wanted to start off well," said Djokovic. "I think I played a solid match. Obviously, it takes a littl...