The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- rev admitted. "I'm very happy to get my first win in this group."
Zverev already beat Federer this year in Montreal and the two have split four meetings overall.
"I think anyone beating Federer in this group has a good cha...
- Roger Federer: I've Got To Sweep Shanghai, Basel, Paris And London To Finish No. 1, And That's Unlikely
- tered this season with the goal being world No. 1.
"It was really unfortunate for me that I hurt myself in Montreal, because then that would have been a cool race maybe going on in Cincinnati, even if I would have lost, and t...
- Nadal v Dimitrov, Zverev v Kyrgios Saturday In Beijing; Cilic The Favorite In Tokyo
- a few times this year, all on hard courts, all on the U.S. hard courts. In Miami he beat me, Indian Wells. In Montreal I was able to beat him.
“Hopefully it's going to be another entertaining match. I think we're both playi...
- Denis Shapovalov: I Grew Up Wanting To Play A Night Match On Ashe, It Was Fun!
- Denis Shapovalov isn't shying away from the spotlight. The 18-year-old lit up Montreal earlier this month beating Rafael Nadal en route to the semifinals at his home event.
But now he's under the bright lights and the big cit...
- Roger Federer: If I Enter A Tournament, I Believe I Can Go Deep
- only going to get better from here because every day that goes by puts me further away from what happened in Montreal. So that's how I see it.
"I'm very happy how I'm feeling right now, how I felt coming off the court. I thi...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Going To Be Satisfied Being The No. 4 Seed At The US Open
- 27 seed. Now he's the No. 4 seed. But the 20-year-old isn't satisfied with that. After titles this summer in Montreal and Washington, plus a Masters win in Rome, Zverev wants more.
"Obviously I'm super happy the way things a...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- 1 ranking at stake.
But, and it's a big BUT.
We saw him have issues against Zverev in the Montreal final and right now, we don't really have any sense of how he has been progressing. And with a back, it might...
- US Open Affirms Roger Federer To Play Kids' Day A Week From Saturday
- erer might miss the US Open because of the back injury he suffered during his loss to Alexander Zverev in the Montreal final. If Federer's back was in bad shape he surely would not plan on taking part in an exo just 9 days from ...