Montreal Tennis - 2014 Rogers Cup
Do you like Montreal?
The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Bikini-Clad Maria Sharapova Vacationed With Boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov In Mexico This Week
- it's not hurting her waistline.
Sharapova is not scheduled to play again until next month's Rogers Cup in Montreal. Four years her younger, the 23-year-old Dimitrov will return at the end of this month in Washington.
- Federer, Nadal Advance In Paris; Djokovic v Isner As All Top 7 Seeds In Action Thursday
- tomorrow. I hope to be ready to do it. Tomorrow will be a tough match. I had a very tough one against him in Montreal this year. I'm going to try to play aggressively, play with more intensity than what I did today."
- Watch Genie Bouchard Give The Weather Forecast In Montreal [Video]
- Rising star Genie Bouchard ended her 2013 season by appearing on her home Montreal TV news station CTV to give the weather forecast. The rising Canadian star, who had just returned from Asia, stumbled and bumbled a little, but w...
- Rafael Nadal: After All The Success I May Be A Little Tired Mentally
- rable for him than for me. He did very well. He played a great match.
"I didn't play as good as I did in Montreal and the US Open. So to play against Novak when he's playing well, if you are not playing almost at the perfec...
- Djokovic Stops Streaking Nadal In Beijing For First Title Since April; Del Potro Takes Tokyo
In Tokyo, Juan Martin Del Potro avenged a controversial loss to Milos Raonic in Montreal by beating the Canadian 7-6, 7-5 for his third title of the 2013 season.
"I played really well in the last...
- Tennis-toberfest: Nadal v Djokovic In Beijing, Delpo v Raonic In Tokyo; Picks And Pans
As you have read from me, I'm a huge Del Potro fan. I think he's the better player of the two and after the Montreal incident he's got some extra motivation, some payback if you will. And Raonic strikes me as such a nice, frie...
- Nadal d. Djokovic for 2013 US Open Title; What Does it Mean?
- the ridiculous hardcourt sundae Nadal has served up this summer in the U.S., going undefeated with titles at Montreal, Cincinnati and at the US Open. He is 22-0 in total on hardcourts in 2013 including the title at Indian Wells...
- Rafael Nadal: I'd Rather Face Someone Other Than Novak, But It Is What It Is
- ng is the US Open. That's the most important thing.
Q. I asked you earlier in the tournament about wins in Montreal and Cincinnati, and I phrased it in such a way as, are they great confidence builders for this. You very clea...