Montreal Tennis - 2014 Rogers Cup
Do you like Montreal?
The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Karma: Eugenie Bouchard Refuses To Shake Dulgheru's Hand, Then Loses To Her In Singles! [Video]
- That's karma. Eugenie Bouchard's forgettable 2015 continued this weekend in Fed Cup on Montreal. The Canadian, who opted back in late to the team, created a stir by not shaking the hand of her opening round opponent from Romania...
- Fed Cup: Hingis Returns To Singles Joining Serena, Radwanska And Kvitova In Action This Weekend
- yjno Sportowe, Zielona Góra, POL (hard – indoors)
Canada (s) (c) v Romania
Aréna Maurice Richard, Montreal, CAN (hard – indoors)
WORLD GROUP II PLAY-OFFS
Serbia (s) (c)* v Paraguay
Spens Sport Centre, Novi...
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- Federer in 3R, No. 2 Nadal in F
2007 Madrid: David Nalbandian - No. 2 Nadal in QF, No. 1 Federer in F
2007 Montreal: Novak Djokovic - No. 2 Nadal in SF, No. 1 Federer in F
Bold indicates consecutive wins. ...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- , '12, '14; Madrid '06, '09, '12; Paris '11; Shanghai '14
8 Novak Djokovic (19): Miami '07, '11, '12, '14; Montreal/Toronto '07, '11, '12; Indian Wells '08, '11, '14; Rome '08, '11, '14; Paris '09, '13; Madrid '11; Shanghai '...
- 2014 US Open Women's Final Preview: Serena Williams v Caroline Wozniacki
- Grand Slam of 2014. Serena has beaten her Danish BFF 8 of 9 times but their two recent meetings last month in Montreal and Cincinnati both went the distance.
This fornight the top-seeded Serena hasn't lost a set and looked he...
- Rosol Wins Winston-Salem; Kvitova Can Take No. 1 at US Open
Kvitova was 0-2 after her first two events on the US Open Series.
"It wasn't really great in Montreal, but I still felt pretty good over there," she said. "It was also my first tournament after Wimbledon. I had ...
- Eugenie Bouchard: I Was Born With Self Confidence
- e a slam to guarantee a win because you can never guarantee the result," Bouchard said of her early losses in Montreal, Cincinnati and New Haven. "It's unfortunate. I would have liked to play more matches, for sure. I would have...
- What Do Federer, Serena Cincy Titles Mean for US Open?
- in Slam titles this year, despite a U.S. summer hardcourt title at Stanford and a semifinal loss last week at Montreal to sister Venus.
"Congratulations to Ana -- she's such a great champion and such a wonderful, wonderful yo...