Montreal Tennis - 2014 Rogers Cup
Do you like Montreal?
The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Federer, Murray Roll; Women's Upsets Continue Tuesday at US Open
- 6-3, 6-4.
"I've played well this summer," Isner said. "It started in Atlanta and I played well in D.C. and Montreal. Went deep three tournaments in a row and it really did a number on me physically. I lost a super-tough match...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Win Cincinnati, But Now I've Got Confidence, Got Matches And I'm Fresh!
- I had a chance, but still felt more guys were going to have a better shot than I had because they had played Montreal before.
"Now I've got the confidence, I've got the matches, and I'm actually still feeling really fresh e...
- Andy Murray Says Loss To Roger Federer Gives Him More Days To Recover For The US Open
- Andy Murray. The Scot won one of his biggest titles of late defeating Novak Djokovic to win the Canadian Open Montreal two weeks ago, and ending an 8-match losing streak to the Serb.
He then went to Cincinnati where he pulled...
- ATP Puts Nick Kyrgios On Probation, Next Misstep Results In 28-Day Suspension
- This morning, the ATP released results of their investigation into the Nick Kyrgios incident from Montreal two weeks ago.
The ATP already fined the 20-year-old a maximum $10,000 for the "sledge" and another $2.500 for unsport...
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Chardy in impressive fashion 6-3, 6-4 in a late night affair that didn't begin until after 11:30pm!
“[In Montreal last week], in the quarter-finals, I didn’t compete as well as I wanted to,” said Nadal, who was eliminat...
- Andy Murray Now Has Masters Titles Over Rafael Nadal And Novak Djokovic This Year
- event of the season yesterday beating longtime rival Novak Djokovic 64, 46, 63 to win a 3-hour Canadian Open Montreal final.
Murray, who hadn't dropped a set and played recent matches late in the evening, proved the aggresso...
- Murray Upsets No. 1 Djokovic, Bencic Wins in Canadian Finals
- 1, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 in approximately three hours, notching victory on his fifth match point at the Rogers Cup in Montreal.
It was the third career Canadian Open title for Murray, who will on Monday move to No. 2 in the ATP Rank...
- Ryan Harrison Threatened Thanasi Kokkinakis During Cincinnati Qualifying Last Night [Video]
- nakis to hear. “They’re going to get hurt.”
He then made his first direct reference to the events of Montreal.
“”He’s 19,” Harrison said of Kokkinakis. “If he wants to get into it, I will bury him. Wawrinka...