The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Felix Auger Aliassime: I Know I Can Achieve Some Great Things
- If you haven't heard of Felix Auger Aliassime, you likely soon will. Just 15, the Canadian from Montreal may even be better than the much-ballyhooed crop of "NextGen" teens.
In March of 2014, at just 14 Auger Alliasime became...
- 2016 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- vic has won 12 of his last 14 matches against Murray. His only losses in that time came in the finals at 2015 Montreal-1000 and 2016 Rome-1000. Djokovic has a 9-7 win-loss record against Murray in Tour-level finals.
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
- was all over Rafa on the Madrid clay before a back injury ended his chance.
"I lost Nishikori last year in Montreal. He's a player that puts a lot of pressure on the opponent," Nadal said. "I need to play better than what I d...
- 2016 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- He's also won 10 of his last 11 matches against Murray. His only loss in that time came in the final at 2015 Montreal-1000. Djokovic has a 7-6 win-loss record against Murray in Tour-level finals.
Djokovic has a 6-2 win-loss ...
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- was in form and one of my biggest rivals," said Djokovic. "He's a player I lost to a couple months ago in the Montreal final. Obviously there was a lot at stake. Whenever we play against each other, it's always exciting. It's al...
- He's Novak Djokovic And Lately He's Been Unbeatable
- was in form and one of my biggest rivals," Djokovic said. "He's a player I lost to a couple months ago in the Montreal final. Obviously there was a lot at stake. Whenever we play against each other, it's always exciting. It's al...
- Federer, Murray Roll; Women's Upsets Continue Tuesday at US Open
- 6-3, 6-4.
"I've played well this summer," Isner said. "It started in Atlanta and I played well in D.C. and Montreal. Went deep three tournaments in a row and it really did a number on me physically. I lost a super-tough match...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Win Cincinnati, But Now I've Got Confidence, Got Matches And I'm Fresh!
- I had a chance, but still felt more guys were going to have a better shot than I had because they had played Montreal before.
"Now I've got the confidence, I've got the matches, and I'm actually still feeling really fresh e...