The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Denis Shapovalov: I Grew Up Wanting To Play A Night Match On Ashe, It Was Fun!
- Denis Shapovalov isn't shying away from the spotlight. The 18-year-old lit up Montreal earlier this month beating Rafael Nadal en route to the semifinals at his home event.
But now he's under the bright lights and the big cit...
- Roger Federer: If I Enter A Tournament, I Believe I Can Go Deep
- only going to get better from here because every day that goes by puts me further away from what happened in Montreal. So that's how I see it.
"I'm very happy how I'm feeling right now, how I felt coming off the court. I thi...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Going To Be Satisfied Being The No. 4 Seed At The US Open
- 27 seed. Now he's the No. 4 seed. But the 20-year-old isn't satisfied with that. After titles this summer in Montreal and Washington, plus a Masters win in Rome, Zverev wants more.
"Obviously I'm super happy the way things a...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- 1 ranking at stake.
But, and it's a big BUT.
We saw him have issues against Zverev in the Montreal final and right now, we don't really have any sense of how he has been progressing. And with a back, it might...
- US Open Affirms Roger Federer To Play Kids' Day A Week From Saturday
- erer might miss the US Open because of the back injury he suffered during his loss to Alexander Zverev in the Montreal final. If Federer's back was in bad shape he surely would not plan on taking part in an exo just 9 days from ...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Worried About Losing To Tiafoe, I Feel Better Than Ever Going Into The US Open
- incinnati isn't worrying Alexander Zverev in the least. The 20-year-old German claimed Washington then won in Montreal beating Roger Federer, and feels that 10-match win streak and two titles have put him in excellent form going...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- the German 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Zverev entered riding a 10-match win streak after titles in Washington and then Montreal on Sunday, and appeared on his way to another victory after taking the first set. But the American teen took ...
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- ,” Zverev said. “Obviously, feeling good about my game as well. I won both first rounds in Washington and Montreal 7-6 in the third and then after that I haven’t lost a set the whole tournament.
“I think winning those...