The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Ironwoman Halep, Kvitova Into WTA Cincinnati Semis
- I think it was much better from 1-4, and, yeah, I feel confident now. I started to feel the game. After I won Montreal, I said that I want to come here to win some more matches, because after winning a title is always the feelin...
- Halep Tops Stephens in Another Blockbuster in WTA Rogers Cup Final
- ueaked-out a come-from-behind victory in the French Open final a couple months ago, the Romanian on Sunday in Montreal again proved her mettle, beating Stephens 7-6(6), 3-6, 6-4 to win the Rogers Cup title.
"This week, it's b...
- Halep v Stephens, French Open Rematch in Rogers Cup WTA Montreal Final
- orld No. 1 Simona Halep and in-form reigning US Open champion Sloane Stephens will face off in the Rogers Cup Montreal final after straight-set wins on Saturday.
It will be a rematch of the French Open final won by Halep jus...
- Halep Stephens, Svitolina Into WTA Rogers Cup Montreal Semis
- rt events, on Friday defeated No. 6 Caroline Garcia 7-5, 6-1 to move into the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal.
It was the fourth straight semifinals at the Rogers Cup for the Romanian.
Halep had 19 winners to 12 ...
- Cornet Crushes Kerber, Huge Match-Ups Thursday at WTA Rogers Cup Montreal
- Upset specialist Alize Cornet lead the proceedings on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, rolling over reigning Wimbledon champion and No. 4 seed Angie Kerber 6-4, 6-1.
"I didn't adopt the same tactic last year in Beiji...
- Djokovic Advances In Toronto, Young Canadians Impress; Nadal, Del Potro Today
- n champ in the second, breaking him twice late, before falling.
"I've had plenty of success in Toronto and Montreal, and I wanted to start off well," said Djokovic. "I think I played a solid match. Obviously, it takes a littl...
- Konta Upsets Ostapenko, All-Russian Sharapova v Kasatkina Wednesday at WTA Rogers Cup Montreal
- to outlast No. 11 Jelena Ostapenko from a set down 6-7(6), 6-1, 6-2 in her opening match at the Rogers Cup in Montreal.
"I played myself into the match and tried to be as tough as possible," Konta said afterwards.
- Garbine Muguruza Summer Pull Out Tour Continues, She Withdraws From Montreal
- pulling out of San Jose, 2-time Grand Slam champion Garbine Muguruza withdrew today from the Canadian Open in Montreal citing continued arm issues.
"Unfortunately I am still recovering from my arm injury from last week," Mugu...