The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Thiem Ends Nadal Streak In Madrid, Zverev Advances To 3rd Straight Masters SF
- said of the Canadian. "I feel pretty good and hopefully it’ll be another entertaining match like it was in Montreal."
None of the four semifinalist have won Madrid before. Thiem made the finals last year.
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- Viktor Troicki who came from 2 sets down to beat Australian wildcard Alex Bolt.
"I played him last year in Montreal," Kyrgios said of the Serb. "I won. I know what he's going to bring. He's a tough competitor. He plays well i...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- rev admitted. "I'm very happy to get my first win in this group."
Zverev already beat Federer this year in Montreal and the two have split four meetings overall.
"I think anyone beating Federer in this group has a good cha...
- Roger Federer: I've Got To Sweep Shanghai, Basel, Paris And London To Finish No. 1, And That's Unlikely
- tered this season with the goal being world No. 1.
"It was really unfortunate for me that I hurt myself in Montreal, because then that would have been a cool race maybe going on in Cincinnati, even if I would have lost, and t...
- Nadal v Dimitrov, Zverev v Kyrgios Saturday In Beijing; Cilic The Favorite In Tokyo
- a few times this year, all on hard courts, all on the U.S. hard courts. In Miami he beat me, Indian Wells. In Montreal I was able to beat him.
“Hopefully it's going to be another entertaining match. I think we're both playi...
- Denis Shapovalov: I Grew Up Wanting To Play A Night Match On Ashe, It Was Fun!
- Denis Shapovalov isn't shying away from the spotlight. The 18-year-old lit up Montreal earlier this month beating Rafael Nadal en route to the semifinals at his home event.
But now he's under the bright lights and the big cit...
- Roger Federer: If I Enter A Tournament, I Believe I Can Go Deep
- only going to get better from here because every day that goes by puts me further away from what happened in Montreal. So that's how I see it.
"I'm very happy how I'm feeling right now, how I felt coming off the court. I thi...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Going To Be Satisfied Being The No. 4 Seed At The US Open
- 27 seed. Now he's the No. 4 seed. But the 20-year-old isn't satisfied with that. After titles this summer in Montreal and Washington, plus a Masters win in Rome, Zverev wants more.
"Obviously I'm super happy the way things a...