- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Schedule: Monday, October 13 - Sunday, October 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 13 Women's -- Monday, October 13
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $776,620 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Aleksei Selivanenko
- Official Website: www.kremlincup.ru
- TV Schedule / Moscow Live Streaming
Do you like Moscow?
|Former Men's Moscow Tennis Champions:
2009 Mikhail Youzhny
2008 Igor Kunitsyn
2007 Nikolay Davydenko
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Igor Andreev
2004 Nikolay Davydenko
2003 Taylor Dent
2002 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1999 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1994 Alexander Volkov
1993 Marc Rosset
1992 Marc Rosset
1991 Andrei Cherkasov
1990 Andrei Cherkasov
The latest Moscow tournament news:
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- really composed and played very well."
Gavrilova is now 0-2 in career finals, also falling in last year's Moscow championship. The win would have made her the Australian No. 1-ranked player ahead of Stosur.
- Denis Istomin: It's Unreal To Beat Novak Djokovic In 5 Sets
DENIS ISTOMIN: Maybe now I will knowing more (smiling). But I'm not superstar in Uzbekistan. I'm living in Moscow for 10 years already, so I'm not going too much to Uzbekistan.
I mean, of course, if I play in Uzbekistan,...
- Cibulkova Stuns No. 1 Kerber for WTA Finals Title
- When former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova qualified at the last tournament of the year in Moscow, then swept through her round robin matches 3-0 at the WTA Finals, we thought we knew where the momentum was.
And when Domi...
- Unstoppable Kuznetsova Into Semis, Kerber v Keys Thursday at WTA Finals
- When will she run out of gas?
Former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova, who last week needed to win the Moscow title to even qualify for the WTA Finals, on Wednesday defeated US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova 3-6, 6-2, 7-6(...
- Carreno Busta's Out His 2nd Title, Beating Fognini at ATP Moscow
- Spanish 25 year old Pablo Carreno Busta captured his second title of the year and his career on Sunday in Moscow, coming from a set down to defeat Italian veteran Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the final of the Kremlin Cup.
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- nd ends a seven-year drought in 2016. She has never advanced past the round robin stage at the WTA Finals.
Moscow was her second title of the year after Sydney in January. She improves to 2-1 in finals in 2016, and 2-0 care...
- It's Win And In For Svetlana Kuznetsova In The Moscow Final Saturday
- It's simple, if Svetlana Kuznetsova beats Daria Gavrilova Saturday for the Moscow title, she earns the final spot in the WTA Finals in Singapore.
If Kuznetsova loses, that final spot in Singapore goes to Brit Johanna Konta ...
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- amke and Gastao Elias, respectively. Zverev took the lone meeting with Sock in Beijing a few weeks ago.
In Moscow, the semifinals put Philipp Kohlschreiber against Fabio Fognini followed by Pablo Carreno Busta vs. Stephane ...