- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Schedule: Monday, October 13 - Sunday, October 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 13 Women's -- Monday, October 13
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $776,620 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Aleksei Selivanenko
- Official Website: www.kremlincup.ru
- TV Schedule / Moscow Live Streaming
Do you like Moscow?
|Former Men's Moscow Tennis Champions:
2009 Mikhail Youzhny
2008 Igor Kunitsyn
2007 Nikolay Davydenko
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Igor Andreev
2004 Nikolay Davydenko
2003 Taylor Dent
2002 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1999 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1994 Alexander Volkov
1993 Marc Rosset
1992 Marc Rosset
1991 Andrei Cherkasov
1990 Andrei Cherkasov
The latest Moscow tournament news:
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- reaching the first final of her career.
The American-raised Sharapova will next play at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow.
"I am really looking forward to playing in my home country as the last event of the year," said Sharapova...
- Carreno Busta Defends Title This Week at ATP Moscow
- VTB KREMLIN CUP
MOSCOW, Russia; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Andrey Rublev, Damir Dzumhur, Paolo Lorenzi
Floaters: Andrey Kuznetsov, Da...
- Gavrilova Out-Grinds Cibulkova for 1st Career Title at WTA New Haven
- he first time on Monday. She had previously reached two WTA finals, this year at Strasbourg, and last year at Moscow.
"It was a fight for every single ball, and I gave 100 percent today, and she was just better," said Cibul...
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- really composed and played very well."
Gavrilova is now 0-2 in career finals, also falling in last year's Moscow championship. The win would have made her the Australian No. 1-ranked player ahead of Stosur.
- Denis Istomin: It's Unreal To Beat Novak Djokovic In 5 Sets
DENIS ISTOMIN: Maybe now I will knowing more (smiling). But I'm not superstar in Uzbekistan. I'm living in Moscow for 10 years already, so I'm not going too much to Uzbekistan.
I mean, of course, if I play in Uzbekistan,...
- Cibulkova Stuns No. 1 Kerber for WTA Finals Title
- When former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova qualified at the last tournament of the year in Moscow, then swept through her round robin matches 3-0 at the WTA Finals, we thought we knew where the momentum was.
And when Domi...
- Unstoppable Kuznetsova Into Semis, Kerber v Keys Thursday at WTA Finals
- When will she run out of gas?
Former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova, who last week needed to win the Moscow title to even qualify for the WTA Finals, on Wednesday defeated US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova 3-6, 6-2, 7-6(...
- Carreno Busta's Out His 2nd Title, Beating Fognini at ATP Moscow
- Spanish 25 year old Pablo Carreno Busta captured his second title of the year and his career on Sunday in Moscow, coming from a set down to defeat Italian veteran Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the final of the Kremlin Cup.