- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Schedule: Monday, October 13 - Sunday, October 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 13 Women's -- Monday, October 13
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $776,620 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Aleksei Selivanenko
- Official Website: www.kremlincup.ru
- TV Schedule / Moscow Live Streaming
Do you like Moscow?
|Former Men's Moscow Tennis Champions:
2009 Mikhail Youzhny
2008 Igor Kunitsyn
2007 Nikolay Davydenko
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Igor Andreev
2004 Nikolay Davydenko
2003 Taylor Dent
2002 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1999 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1994 Alexander Volkov
1993 Marc Rosset
1992 Marc Rosset
1991 Andrei Cherkasov
1990 Andrei Cherkasov
The latest Moscow tournament news:
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
4. And She Kept Taking The Drug
And she kept taking this drug AFTER her she ended the relationship with her Moscow-based doctor, Dr. Skalny, who had originally prescribed it.
"By the end of 2012 Ms Sharapova had decided t...
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- d. RUSSIA 3-1
Yow! It's the Fed Cup upset of the year, or century, as the unheralded Netherlands comes into Moscow and comes out with a win. Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens upsets Ekaterina Makarova, and then No. 141-ranked Richel H...
- Sick Sock Sucks, Then Succumbs in ATP Auckland Final
- he last few months to improve to 3-4 in career championship rounds after an 0-4 start. The 27 year old won in Moscow and Valencia at the end of 2015, and now Auckland.
Bautista Agut entered the week at No. 25 on the ATP Ran...
- Kuznetsova Rolls Back Clock, Wins 2 Matches Friday for Sydney Title
- dney International.
The 30-year-old won her 16th career title, and her first since her one win in 2015 at Moscow.
The title run was more impressive considering that earlier in the day the Russian toppled top seed and wo...
- Maria Sharapova, Russia In Fed Cup Finals Against Petra Kvitova's Czech Republic Team
- in Madrid, Spain in 2001.
Russia is playing a tie in Czech Republic for the first time. The 2011 Final in Moscow was the only one of their 5 previous meetings that has been hosted in either nation – the other 4 were held...
- Federer, Sousa Claim Weekend ATP Titles
- n the third set," the Spaniard said. "I know that I finished the last two matches very late, I also came from Moscow where I reached the final last week. It's been a long season and obviously this has affected my performance t...
- Doi, Berdych, Cilic, Ferrer, Kuznetsova Win Weekend ATP/WTA Titles
- 1-1 in career finals after winning Houston on outdoor clay earlier in the year.
In 2014 Repeat, Cilic Wins Moscow but Eliminated from ATP Finals
Top-seeded Marin Cilic defeated No. 2 seed Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4 o...
- The 2015 WTA Finals Singapore Field Is Set
- n Singapore. The French Open finalist earned her first berth in the singles when Carla Suarez Navarro lost in Moscow to rising star Daria Kasatina, ensuring the Spaniard would not reach the finals and overtake Safarova.