- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Schedule: Monday, October 13 - Sunday, October 19
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 13 Women's -- Monday, October 13
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $776,620 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Aleksei Selivanenko
- Official Website: www.kremlincup.ru
- TV Schedule / Moscow Live Streaming
Do you like Moscow?
|Former Men's Moscow Tennis Champions:
2009 Mikhail Youzhny
2008 Igor Kunitsyn
2007 Nikolay Davydenko
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Igor Andreev
2004 Nikolay Davydenko
2003 Taylor Dent
2002 Paul-Henri Mathieu
2001 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2000 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1999 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Carl-Uwe Steeb
1994 Alexander Volkov
1993 Marc Rosset
1992 Marc Rosset
1991 Andrei Cherkasov
1990 Andrei Cherkasov
The latest Moscow tournament news:
- Djokovic Dumped Out Of Monte Carlo By Medvedev; Nadal Unstoppable Now?
- not the only one for the future.
Medvedev beat Lajovic in their only previous meeting last year indoors in Moscow.
Rafael Nadal kept it rolling, though it was a little tougher than expected in a 7-6(1), 6-3 win over fell...
- Federer v Djokovic Saturday In Paris SFs; Khachanov Crushes Zverev
- oying playing good tennis right now,” said Khachanov. “Especially the past couple of month. After winning Moscow, honestly, in Vienna it was tough for me to play emotionally. I'm playing confidently and playing good tennis...
- Khachanov Khonqueors WTA Moscow
- Karen Khachanov became the first Russian to win in Moscow in nine years, beating Adrian Mannerino 6-2, 6-2 for the VTB Kremlin Cup title.
The 22-year-old collected his second title this season while dropping Mannarino to a...
- Simona Halep Secures Year-End No. 1 Ranking For Second Straight Year
- on Shenzhen and Canada and made the finals in Melbourne, Rome and Cincinnati.
Halep was scheduled to be in Moscow this week but she is still hampered by a back injury.
- Halep Leads Women, Dzumhur Defends on Men's Side at ATP/WTA Moscow
- A Premier Series women's event and a 250 event on the men's side, the co-ed Kremlin Cup features world No. 1 Simona Halep's return from injury.
VTB KREMLIN CUP
MOSCOW, Russia; surface: indoor hard
Women's Seeds: Simona...
- Teen Yastremska Beats Wang for WTA Hong Kong Championship
- g a breakout season, a third title of the year. She is the sixth teenager to reach a final in 2018, and joins Moscow River Cup champion Olga Danilovic as the second teenage titlist of the season.
She had a 13 winners to on...
- Gasparyan Caps Knee Surgery Comeback with WTA Tashkent Title
- in the first set and never looking back. Potapova was appearing in her second WTA final of the year after the Moscow River Cup.
"It's been a amazing week for me," Potapova said. "Most importantly I got to play many matches ...
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- 5-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova has shut down her 2018 season, withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow.
"Unfortunately as I recover from my right shoulder injury, I am withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Mos...