The latest Nice tournament news:
- Bouchard, Jankovic Among Miami Open Losers; Seeds On Thursday
- A former world No. 1 junior was a winner and an Olympic gold medalist a loser on Wednesday, the final day before the seeds take to the court on Thursday at the Miami Open.
American and former world No. 1 junior Taylor To...
- Stan Warwinka Calls Roger Federer An A$$hole [Video]
- In a hilarious moment yesterday during the Indian Wells trophy ceremony, Stan Wawrinka called Roger Federer an "asshole" for laughing at him just as he was to start his runner-up speech.
It was good in nature though Wawri...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- After days of mayhem, things settled down on semifinal Saturday at Indian Wells, as form finally held. Both Swiss players dominated, more or less, to advance to the first all-Swiss final at a hardcourt Masters.
- Roger Federer: Winning Three Straight Against Rafa Makes Me Feel Really Good
- Roger Federer did it again yesterday, even playing better than he did in Australian against Rafael Nadal, squashing his rival 62, 63 in the Indian Wells fourth round yesterday.
Federer trails 23-13 but for the first time ...
- Federer Beats Down Nadal, Djokovic Falls To Kyrgios; Wawrinka vs. Thiem Thursday at Indian Wells
- No. 9 seed Roger Federer dominated No. 5 seed Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-3 on a Wednesday that saw the quarterfinals set at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
It was the first time the Swiss beat Nadal three times in ...
- A Higher Net? Rafael Nadal Hints Tennis Might Need To Make Changes In The Future
- With players getting taller and stronger, Rafael Nadal suggested that in the future tennis might need to make some changes to combat faster serving.
Specifically, Nadal think the net needs to be higher to account for play...
- Pospisil Shocks Murray in 2nd Rd. at Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Today
- Unseeded Canadian Vasek Pospisil, ranked outside the Top 100 after a down 2016, on Saturday night upset world No. 1 Andy Murray 6-4, 7-6(5) in the second round at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
It was the s...
- Bouchard Gets Bounced, Jankovic Advances At Indian Wells; Pliskova v Puig Today
- Eugenie Bouchard crashed out of the Indian Wells Thursday falling in the first round to German Annika Beck 3-6, 6-2, 6-2.
The 23-year-old Bouchard has now lost her last three matches since beating Peng Shuai in the second...