The latest Nice tournament news:
- Federer Flies Into Wimbledon Week 2, Monfils Answers Querrey; Nadal, Djokovic Return Sat.
- Roger Federer kept things rolling Friday at Wimbledon. The 8-time champ hinted he'd rather have played Ivo Karlovic instead of Jan-Lennard Struff in his third round match, but the German took out the big man in five sets. To...
- Muguruza Mauling Leaves Wimbledon Without 6 of Top 8 Seeds Thru 2 Rounds
- The upset of defending champion Garbine Muguruza on Thursday at Wimbledon made for six of Top 8 seeds out of The Championships through the first two rounds at the All England Club.
The No. 3-seeded Spaniard was shocked 5...
- Wozniacki Eats Bugs, Joins Seeded Exodus at Wimbledon
- Rain curtailed play at the All England Club on Wednesday, but not before world No. 2 Caroline Wozniacki joined the record-setting seeded exodus at Wimbledon.
The Dane was upset 6-4, 1-6, 7-5 by Russian Ekaterina Makarova...
- New Look Federer Rolls In Wimbledon Opener, Dimitrov Upset By Wawrinka; Nadal, Djokovic Tues
- All eyes were on Roger Federer as he walked out on Centre Court today to open play at Wimbledon. But not for the usual reason. For the first time, Federer didn't wear the swoosh Nike logo, but instead had Uniqlo attire on, c...
- Murray Falls In Eastbourne To Edmund, Will Make Wimbledon Decision By Friday
- After a great win Monday over Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray couldn't duplicate the effort today in Eastbourne, falling to countryman Kyle Edmund 6-4, 6-4 in the second round.
"I'm really happy that Kyle's doing really well,"...
- 30-Year-Old Maria Wins 1st WTA Title at Mallorca
- Germany's Tatjana Maria won her first WTA singles title on Sunday, defeating defending champion Anastasija Sevastova of Latvia 6-4, 7-5 to win the Mallorca Open in Spain.
Maria came back from 0-4 down in the second set.
- Federer Cruises In Halle Opener For 17th Straight Grass Win; Coric Upsets Zverev
- Roger Federer began his bid for a 10th Halle title in great form cruising past Slovenia's Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-4. The Stuttgart champion improved his grass win streak to 17.
"I think I got out of the blocks well," Federer ...
- Kyrgios Spoils Murray Return In Queen's; Djokovic Rolls, Raonic Injured Again
- Andy Murray got a standing ovation but he didn't win the match. In his first tour appearance in 11 months, Murray thrilled his home fans for much of the afternoon in his contest against Nick Kyrgios. But in the end, the Aust...