Nice Tennis - 2014 Open de Nice Côte d’Azur
- Location: Nice, France
- Schedule: Sunday, May 18 - Saturday, May 24
- Begins on: Sunday, May 18
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 426,605 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.opennicecotedazur.com
- TV Schedule / Nice Live Streaming
Do you like Nice?
The latest Nice tournament news:
- Stan Wawrinka Says He Feels Great On The Practice Court
- Newly-crowned French Open champion Stan Wawrinka is trying to do what few have done, win at Roland Garros and then at Wimbledon.
Wawrinka, who lost to Kevin Anderson at Queen's second round, say despite his lack of grass ...
- Wimbledon Men's Preview: Tough Draws All Around With Murray-Nadal, Federer-Berdych QFs
- This Wimbledon is going to be interesting. Before the draw there were two clear favorites: Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. But the drawmakers did them no favors today suddenly making the event a wide open affair.
- Andy Murray Says If He Could Have Any Single Shot In Tennis He Would Take John Isner's Serve
- Following his 75, 64 win yesterday over Fernando Verdasco at Queen's, Andy Murray was asked what shot he like to have from his fellow players, he said he'd take John Isner's serve.
"Probably would be Isner's serve, I thin...
- Murray Advances At Queen's, Defending Champion Dimitrov Out; Federer In Halle QFs
- Three-time champion Andy Murray eased past Fernando Verdasco today 7-5, 6-4 to advance to the Queen's quarterfinals.
â€œIt wasn't perfect, but I felt I dug myself out of a few difficult situations when I was behind on my ...
- Lisicki Cracks A Record 27 Aces In Birmingham; Ivanovic, Bouchard Upset, Azarenka Withdraws
- German star Sabine Lisicki blasted a WTA record 27 aces en route to a 6-1, 7-6(4) win over Belinda Bencic today in the second round at Birmingham.
"It's nice to have another record!" Lisicki said on court. "It's obviously...
- Roger Federer: I'm In Top Form
- The grass is here and arguably the best player on the surface is still Roger Federer. The Swiss is in Halle this week where he has won the title seven times, including last year which he said helped launch he back up the ran...
- Djokovic, Nadal Reach French Open QF Showdown, But First It's The Swiss, Tsonga And Nishikori
- Our super Wednesday quarterfinal is set, and I'm not talking about Andy Murray and David Ferrer. Of course I'm talking about Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic who will meet for the 44th time on Rafa's birthday at the French Op...
- Federer, Monfils Suspended; Nadal, Djokovic One Win Away; Monday French Open Picks And Pans
- The rains finally hit the French Open Sunday. But luckily we got three of the four men's fourth round matches completed. Unfortunately, the main event didn't get in.
Kei Nishikori opened by rolling through Teymuraz Gabish...