The latest Nice tournament news:
- Wednesday Was Date Night For Genie Bouchard And Her Twitter Beau [Video]
- Eugenie Bouchard honored her Super Bowl bet with a follower on twitter by taking John Goehrke out on a date last night in New York.
Bouchard flew in Goehrke who is a student at the University of Missouri for a night out a...
- Was The Australian Open Court Faster Than Wimbledon? Roger Federer Didn't Mind!
- According to Hawkeye data, the playing surface on Rod Laver Arena during the Australian Open this year was quicker than that of Wimbledon last year, and much more faster than the Australian Open in 2014.
Jim Courier, who'...
- Federer Foils Nadal To Win 18th Grand Slam In 5-Set Australian Open Thriller
- Rivalry renewed! Roger Federer had not beaten Rafael Nadal in a Grand Slam match in over nine years, and early in the fifth it looked like the trend would continue with Nadal up a break in a see-saw Australian Open final Sun...
- Roger Federer: Be Free In Your Head, Be Free In Your Shots, The Brave Will Be Rewarded
- Roger Federer did it again. The Swiss maestro turned back time winning his 18th career Grand Slam title beating rival Rafael Nadal 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 in the men's singles final at the Australian Open Sunday night in Mel...
- Grigor Dimitrov: Rafa He's Such A Fighter, Such A Competitor, It Was An Honor To Play Him
- In the match of his career, Grigor Dimitrov fell just short of reaching his first career Grand Slam final, losing a 4-hour, 56-minute semifinal to Rafael Nadal Friday night at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov had won three s...
- Rafael Nadal: I Cannot Lie, It's Special To Play Roger Federer Again In A Grand Slam Final
- Rafael Nadal won his 13th straight Grand Slam semifinal beating Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-7(4), 6-4 in an epic 4 hour, 56 minute semifinal thrill ride.
Nadal was made to fight hard against the 25-year-old Bulgar...
- Roger Federer: Injury Timeouts Are More Mental, But He Took One So I Did Too
- it was his second Top 5 win in five sets of the tournament, but the Roger Federer did it. The Swiss 35-year-old rolled back the clock and stunned No. 4 seed and reining US Open champion Stan Wawrinka 7-5, 6-3, 1-6, 4-6, 6-3....
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Even Know Stan Was In My Section Of The Draw Until A Few Days Ago
- Roger Federer reached the semifinals at the Australian Open for the 13th time in 14 tries on Tuesday night by thumping Mischa Zverev 6-1, 7-5, 6-2 in the quarterfinals.
Federer smacked 65 winners during the 3-set, 92-minu...