Nice Tennis - 2013 Open de Nice Cote de Azur
- Location: Nice, France
- Schedule: Sunday, May 20 - Saturday, May 26
- Begins on: Sunday, May 20, 2012
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: € 398,250 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: http://www.opennicecotedazur.com
- TV Schedule / Nice Live Streaming
Do you like Nice?
The latest Nice tournament news:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Meets The Pope!
- Juan Martin Del Potro had a dream come true today in Rome where he met the new Pope at a Wednesday service in the Vatican City.
The new Pope, his Holiness Pope Francis, is from Argentina, the first Pope to come from South...
- Federer, Djokovic, Serena Romp In Rome; Nadal Opens Title Defense Wednesday
- The top seeds had it easy in their openers Tuesday in Rome. The newly coiffed Roger Federer rolled to victory crushing Italian veteran 6-1, 6-2. Rome, though, is among the few tournaments Federer has never won, but the Swiss...
- Rome Preview: Djokovic, Federer Look To Get Back On Track On Rafa's Turf
- After a disappointing Madrid event, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer will look to get their games back to form in the final tune-up before the French Open. With the addition of Juan Martin Del Potro, the Rome field is fully ...
- Serena Williams: I'm A Big Sloane Stephens Fan, I'll Always Be Rooting For Her
- Following up on the Sloane Stephens-Serena Williams saga, Serena took the high road in responding to the young American's comments she made to ESPN The Magazine.
"I'm a big Sloane Stephens fans and always have been," Sere...
- Sloane Stephens Rips Serena Williams In Latest ESPN The Magazine (They Aren't Friends!)
- Sloane Stephens is not just losing on the court, now she's losing off it. Stephens, who's been struggling ever since reaching the Australian Open semifinals, is now taking some serious shots at tennis legend Serena Williams ...
- Madrid Men's Preview: Nadal Avoids Djokovic Quarter, Draws Ferrer; Federer Returns For Title Defense
- On a somber day in the tennis world with the passing of ATP CEO Brad Drewett, the tournament in Madrid recognized the tour chief with a moment of silence before making the men's draw. And the field is stacked with only Juan ...
- Lukas Rosol Seeded At The French Open?
- Lukas Rosol won his first career ATP title today in Bucharest overpowering Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 63, 62. Best known as the guy who stunned Rafael Nadal last year at Wimbledon, Rosol's win will now move him up from No. 48 to...
- Roger Federer Falls Out Of Top 8 In 2013 Rankings
- If the ATP's regular season finished today Roger Federer wouldn't be among those eight who qualify for the prestigious year-end Barclay's London Finals. Federer, who hasn't played since Indian Wells, slid to No. 9 in today's...