The latest Nice tournament news:
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Rafael Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year.
The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year,...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- There's no surprise in Shanghai this year as the No. 1 and 2 seeded players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, advanced to a super showdown on Sunday.
The 38th meeting between the two legends - which will feature the most G...
- Roger Federer: I Would Teach My Kids A 2-Handed Backhand...It's Easier!
- Roger Federer has one of the greatest single-handed backhands of all-time, but the Swiss said Friday in Shanghai that he would teach his kids a 2-handed backhand.
"Moving now on forward we will see double-handed backhands...
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
- Simona Halep finally reached No. 1 on Saturday after beating Jelena Ostapenko. But the celebration didn't help her cause on the final on Sunday as Caroline Garcia took the title.
Halep, though, was still relieved to have ...
- Novak Djokovic: I Miss The Competition, But These 5-6 Months Off Will Help Me Reorganize My Life
- In a recent interview, Novak Djokovic talked about his new life with a second baby, daughter Tara, just welcomed to the world earlier this month and his rehab.
Via Google translation, here's some of what he said.
- Nadal Wears Out Del Potro, to Meet Anderson in US Open Final
- Soon-to-be world No. 1 Rafael Nadal wore down Juan Martin del Potro to move into the US Open final on Friday, setting up a meeting with Kevin Anderson in the championship.
Del Potro had enough for one set, winning the fir...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- We are down to just four at the final Slam of the 2017 season. Rafael Nadal is there, that's no big surprise, not after his Australian Open run and his results earlier in the year.
Then there's Juan Martin Del Potro. That...
- Roger Federer: Del Potro Has A Better Chance Of Beating Rafa Than Me In SFs Anyway
- Roger Federer admitted after his 4-set loss to Juan Martin del Potro last night that he felt he wasn't playing well enough to beat rival Rafael Nadal in the Friday semifinals. Rather, it was good that del Potro won because h...