The latest Nice tournament news:
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- Top seed Rafael Nadal is set to ascend to the No. 1 ranking on Monday, but before then he's still working on the court. Nadal opens play Wednesday night in Cincinnati against Richard Gasquet. Nadal has won all 14 meetings wi...
- Zverev Ends Shapovalov's Dream Canadian Open, Will Meet Federer in Sunday Final
- Denis Shapovalov hung on and hung on but in the end it wasn't enough Saturday night in Montreal. After breakout scintillating wins over Juan Martin del Potro, Rafael Nadal and Adrian Mannarino, in addition to having saved ma...
- Wozniacki, Sivtolina Tuesday Winners In Toronto; Bouchard Bounced By Vekic
- Seeds went 4-0 Tuesday in Toronto with former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieszka Radwanska both advancing along with Elina Svitolina and Elena Vesnina.
Wozniacki rolled past qualifier Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-3, 6-...
- Del Potro Beats Isner In Canada, Kyrgios Wins; Sock, Thiem Tuesday
- Juan Martin del Potro ended the recent run of John Isner stopping the American's 8-match win streak with a 7-5, 7-5 win in the Canadian Open first round.
â€œIt's amazing for me," said del Potro." I missed this tournament...
- As Predicted, Mayer Beats Mayer for ATP Hamburg Title
- Leonardo Mayer, the man who lost in the final round of qualifying before gaining the main draw as a "lucky loser," defeated namesake Florian Mayer 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 in the Sunday final of the German Tennis Championships on clay ...
- Roger Federer's Kids Weren't Too Interested In Daddy Winning An 8th Wimbledon [Video]
- Roger Federer won a 19th Grand Slam title and set a record for his 8th Wimbledon, but 3-year-olds Lenny and Leo who have never seen daddy win on the grass at the AELTC weren't terribly excited. But they sure were dressed nic...
- Roger Federer v Marin Cilic In The Wimbledon Final, Who's The Pick?
- So it shouldn't be a big surprise to have Roger Federer and Marin Cilic in the Wimbledon final. Why? Well, that's what I picked at the start of the event. And I don't see myself going back on that now.
Yesterday, Federer ...
- Murray Upset, Djokovic Retirement Causes Chaos; Federer Cruising at Wimbledon
- An upset of world No. 1 Andy Murray and the retirement of former No. 1 and champion Novak Djokovic left Wimbledon in chaos on Wednesday, and Roger Federer sitting in the catbird seat.
Murray, bothered by a hip injury, wa...