The latest Nice tournament news:
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- Six-time champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big cha...
- Tsitsipas Tops De Minaur For ATP Milan NextGen Title
- Stefanos Tsitsipas will end 2018 on a high note after taking the 2018 NextGen title in Milan today. The 20-year-old ousted Australian Alex De Minaur 2-4, 4-1, 4-3(3), 4-3(3) in the short-set scoring format.
"It feels grea...
- Federer v Djokovic Saturday In Paris SFs; Khachanov Crushes Zverev
- For a 47th time Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will meet, this one for a spot in the Paris Masters final.
Despite battling a bit of the flu, Djokovic ran his win streak to 21 after coming from a set down to deny Marin Ci...
- Stephens, Bertens Round Out WTA Singapore SFs
- None of the Top 4 seeds at the WTA Finals made the last four at the year-end in Singapore as No. 5 Sloane Stephens and No. 8 Kiki Bertens took the last two final four berths.
Stephens eliminated Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-3 ...
- Federer Flies Into Basel QFs, Faces Simon Friday; Thiem-Nishikori In Vienna
- Roger Federer rolled into the Basel quarterfinals Thursday beating Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 7-5. The 8-time champion has now his last 17 matches at his home event, and is a perfect 10-0 in sets against the German Struff.
- Svitolina, Wozniacki 3-Set Tuesday Winners At Singapore WTA Finals
- Elina Svitova and defending champion Caroline Wozniacki were both 3-set winners Tuesday at the WTA Finals in Singapore.
Svitolina got past former No. 1 Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 for a third straight time.
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- France's Caroline Garcia, in the second-to-last regular-season week of the year, won her first title of 2018 on Sunday, in the Tianjin Open final beating former No. 1 and top seed Karolina Pliskova 7-6(7), 6-3.
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- On a day when all four quarterfinal matches were decided in straight sets, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic moved one step closer to a Sunday final showdown in Shanghai.
After two straight 3-set matches, the defending ch...