The latest Nice tournament news:
- Cilic Wins Cincinnati; What Does Andy Murray's Loss Mean?
- Pretty much nothing.
The Brit is on top of the world (almost) at the No. 2 rank behind the struggling Novak Djokovic, who lost first round at the Rio Olympics and is suffering both physically and mentally.
- Cincinnati Men's Draw Preview: Who's Playing? Andy Murray? Rafael Nadal? Kei Nishikori?
- Whew. Have you recovered from the Olympics? I haven't. But the tennis world rarely stops to catch its breath. It just keeps going and going, and so to Cincinnati we go. Or at least some of the players do.
Novak Djokovic d...
- Murray, Del Potro Author Comebacks At Rio Olympics; Nadal Says No To Mixed, Stays Perfect In Singles
- Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro both survived stern tests Thursday at the Rio Olympics.
In windy conditions, Murray came out strong against Italian veteran Fabio Fognini but fell apart in the second and went down 3...
- Serena Williams Tough Road But Still Favorite at Rio Olympics; Preview
- ic played the WTA Brasil Tennis Cup event this week (losing second round) before heading to the Olympic site. Nice effort, not. Still looks to be dealing with injury...Muguruza starts against the former No. 1 Jankovic, and V...
- Kerber, Halep, Keys, Kucova in Rogers Cup Montreal Semifinals
- Two Top 5 players, an American on the rise, and a surprise Slovak qualifier make up the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Montreal after quarterfinal play on Friday.
No. 2 seed Angie Kerber and No. 5 Simona Halep will comp...
- Nick Kyrgios Double Faults Out Of Canadian Open To Teen Denis Shapovalov; Stan Wawrinka Tuesday
- Tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios was stunned today at the Canadian Open by 17-year-old Denis Shapovalov 7-6(2), 3-6, 6-3.
The Canadian Shapovalov, who had won the Wimbledon junior title, opened the match ominously falling behi...
- Ana Ivanovic And Bastian Schweinsteiger Got Married Wednesday
- Longtime sports couple Ana Ivanovic and Bastian Schweinsteiger were married Wednesday in Venice. The handsome couple, who had been dating for about two years, exchanged vows at the Misericordia Church.
The 25th-ranked Iva...
- Roger Federer Tumbles Out Of Wimbledon, Milos Raonic Moves Into Final Against Andy Murray
- It was quite an afternoon of tennis at Wimbledon today. After the fireworks on Wednesday, few thought there'd be a comparable second act, but there was.
Roger Federer and Milos Raonic got together again for a rematch of t...