The latest Nice tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Even Know Stan Was In My Section Of The Draw Until A Few Days Ago
- Roger Federer reached the semifinals at the Australian Open for the 13th time in 14 tries on Tuesday night by thumping Mischa Zverev 6-1, 7-5, 6-2 in the quarterfinals.
Federer smacked 65 winners during the 3-set, 92-minu...
- Wawrinka Wins Tsonga Stare-Down, Sets Up Federer Meeting at Aussie Open
- No. 17 seed Roger Federer moved into the Australian Open semifinals on Tuesday for the 13th time in his career, defeating Germany's Mischa Zverev 6-1, 7-5, 6-2 to set up a meeting with Swiss countryman Stan Wawrinka.
- Roger Federer: I Think I'm Playing Better And Better, And I Felt Great In The Fifth Set!
- If you don't believe Roger Federer is back, think again. Federer missed six month to rehab his left knee and in his first tournament back he's already beaten two Top 10 players and will be the heavy favorite Tuesday in Melbo...
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- There was a little something for everyone on Saturday at the Australian Open as a homecountry hope advanced into the fourth round after an upset, Serena Williams kept her title hopes alive, and two unseeded players positione...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer React To Novak Djokovic's Shock Loss
- Both Andy Murray and Roger Federer talked about Novak Djokovic's loss Thursday to Denis Istomin.
Q. Do you feel any less pressure now that the defending champion is out or do you not take much notice of that...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- Like he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open.
A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winn...
- Denis Istomin: It's Unreal To Beat Novak Djokovic In 5 Sets
- Denis Istomin pulled out one of the biggest upsets at the Australian Open stunning No. 2 seed and six-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4.
Istomin had never beaten Djokovic and had just one career T...
- Novak Djokovic: I Was Not Pleased With My Performance, But Istomin Deserved To Win
- Novak Djokovic suffered his earliest loss in years at the Australian Open tumbling out of the event he's won six times in the second round tonight to the 117th ranked Denis Istomin 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4.