The latest Nice tournament news:
- Thiem Takes Down Federer For First Masters Crown At Indian Wells
- I said in my preview that when it came down crunch time, Dominic Thiem wouldn't be able to put away Roger Federer. But tonight, in a hard-fought final between the two, Thiem didn't flinch when he got his chance to take down ...
- Federer, Nadal Close In On Indian Wells SF Showdown; Thiem v Monfils Tonight
- Tournament favorites Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal moved to within one match of the Saturday semifinal at Indian Wells yesterday. Both won in awesome fashion under the bright desert sun.
Nadal was up first in a rare 11am...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Novak Djokovic stumbled in the third round at Indian Wells Tuesday, falling to German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-4.
The 35-year-old Kohlschreiber entered the match 0-11 against No. 1s and 1-8 against Djokovic. T...
- Djokovic Advances At Indian Wells, Kyrgios Crashes Out; Federer, Nadal Sunday
- Novak Djokovic made a successful return to tennis Saturday at Indian Wells. The Serb hadn't played on tour since capturing the Australian Open title in January, but got through a tough match against Bjorn Fratangelo 7-6(5), ...
- Venus Overcomes Kvitova At Indian Wells; Serena v Muguruza Sunday
- For the second straight day, a Williams sister stole the show at Indian Wells. Friday it was Serena subduing Victoria Azarenka in an epic, and yesterday Venus authored her own incredible win, taking down Australian Open fina...
- Wang Outlasts Kenin For Maiden WTA Title In Acapulco
- Yafan Wang came through in Acapulco to win her first career WTA title upending Sofia Kenin from a set down and a break down 2-6, 6-3, 7-5.
Playing in her second career WTA final, Wang found herself trailing 6-2, 2-0 befor...
- Federer Needs 3 Sets Again In Dubai; Hurkacz Upsets Top Seed Nishikori
- For the second straight match, Roger Federer had to go the distance in Dubai. After a 3-set win Monday over Philipp Kohlschreiber, the Swiss needed another third set to dispatch another veteran in Fernando Verdasco 6-3, 3-6,...
- Roger Federer Explains Decision To Play On Clay
- The big news on the men's tour since the Australian Open was that Roger Federer committed to return to clay for the first time since 2016 Rome. Federer, who'll be back on the clay in Madrid, explained what led to the decisio...