The latest Nice tournament news:
- CoCo Goes Nuts, Venus Loses Amidst Day 1 Upsets at Australian Open
- Last year's US Open final was an American dream featuring Serena and Venus Williams. The 2018 Australian Open proved to be an American nightmare on Day 1 as the Top 3 U.S. seeds exited Melbourne, some in ugly fashion.
- Andy Murray Is Practicing In Abu Dhabi
- the Australian Open, the Scot showed up at the Abu Dhabi exo for a hit, and to allay some of those fears.
Nice bonus for #mwtc10 crowd. @andy_murray is practicing here in Abu Dhabi pic.twitter.com/L3le2Im56S— Reem ...
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- In the marquee match of the round robin portion of the ATP Finals, Roger Federer topped German wunderkind Alexander Zverev 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-1 in a topsy-turvy affair.
Federer fought off an early serving deficit and then cam...
- US Open Champs Federer, Del Potro, Cilic Advance To Basel QFs; Thiem Falls In Vienna
- Roger Federer cruised into the quarterfinals of his home Basel event thumping Benoit Paire 6-1, 6-3. It's Federer 15th quarterfinal at the tournament he has won seven times.
"It feels nice. I've played good tennis from th...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Rafael Nadal may be No. 1 in the world, but not when it comes to playing Roger Federer this year.
The Swiss reinforced his GOAT status on Sunday by beating the Spaniard for the fifth consecutive time and fourth this year,...
- Federer Rallies To Beat Del Potro, To Meet Nadal In Shanghai Final
- There's no surprise in Shanghai this year as the No. 1 and 2 seeded players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, advanced to a super showdown on Sunday.
The 38th meeting between the two legends - which will feature the most G...
- Roger Federer: I Would Teach My Kids A 2-Handed Backhand...It's Easier!
- Roger Federer has one of the greatest single-handed backhands of all-time, but the Swiss said Friday in Shanghai that he would teach his kids a 2-handed backhand.
"Moving now on forward we will see double-handed backhands...
- After Finally Reaching No. 1, Simona Halep Admits She Couldn't Sleep Ahead Of Her Beijing Final
- Simona Halep finally reached No. 1 on Saturday after beating Jelena Ostapenko. But the celebration didn't help her cause on the final on Sunday as Caroline Garcia took the title.
Halep, though, was still relieved to have ...