The latest Nice tournament news:
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Tennis greats Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal were both straight set winners in the second round on Wednesday at the Australian Open.
During the day, Federer won his 16th straight match in Melbourne easing past British qua...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- For many tennis fans in the US, today really marks the start of a challenging few weeks of sleep as tennis kicks into high gear Down under in Australia.
Earlier today in the wee hours, the draws were unveiled, and what a ...
- Goerges Defends Auckland Title Over Surprise Andreescu
- Julia Goerges successfully defended her Auckland title beating surprise finalist Bianca Andreescu 2-6, 7-5, 6-1.
The 18-year-old Andreescu had previously stunned Venus Williams and then Caroline Wozniacki to reach her fir...
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Alexander Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals.
"This is the biggest title of my c...
- Novak Djokovic: I Hope Zverev Passes Me Someday
- Despite a tough loss in the championship match at the ATP Finals yesterday, Novak Djokovic was full of praise for the young German Alexander Zverev.
"I'm really happy for him," Djokovic said. "Obviously it's not great to...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- The last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- Six-time champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big cha...
- Tsitsipas Tops De Minaur For ATP Milan NextGen Title
- Stefanos Tsitsipas will end 2018 on a high note after taking the 2018 NextGen title in Milan today. The 20-year-old ousted Australian Alex De Minaur 2-4, 4-1, 4-3(3), 4-3(3) in the short-set scoring format.
"It feels grea...