Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Halep Out Of The French Open; Sharapova, Stosur Advance to Third Round Showdown
- inst her. I enjoy our matches. I hope I can continue that."
Sharapova has won 22 of her last 23 matches in Paris including two titles. Stosur is a former finalist.
"Last year was very close, and all of a sudden it was v...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise In French Openers; Federer, Wawrinka Hope For Better Treatment Tomorrow
- d Wawrinka were the subject of opening day controversy on Sunday. Things should be much smoother Wednesday in Paris, at least off the court.
WEDNESDAY FRENCH OPEN SCHEDULE
Philippe-Chatrier Court 11:00 AM Start
- Federer, Warwinka, Halep Open Play Sunday At The French Open
- Garros title against Colombian Alejandro Falla. Federer's beaten Falla seven times including twice before in Paris. The lefty did give Roger a run for his money at Wimbledon in 2010 when he choked away 2-set lead.
- Novak Djokovic: Rafa Plays His Best Clay Tennis In Paris And He's Up There As A Favorite To Win
- erent approach for him. But regardless of that, I think he still is playing his best tennis on clay courts in Paris. He has lost only one match in his entire career here. I think that record speaks enough about his level of p...
- Rafael Nadal: I Would Love To Play Novak Djokovic In The French Open Quarterfinals
Q. Just curious as to since you've come from Rome sort of your feeling on the clay here and being back in Paris and how practices have gone the last few days for you.
RAFAEL NADAL: Good. I just arrived on Wednesday. Tryi...
- Roger Federer: No, Rafael Nadal Should Not Have Been Seeded Higher
- ad balls" as he calls them. So results the last six weeks of clay season, he says, might not indicate much in Paris.
The 33-year-old said he's playing well and given the draw he has an opportunity if he can get on a run. L...
- Wawrinka Crashes Out Of Home Geneva Event; Coric, Thiem Bid For Upsets In Nice
- ast year, will drop to around 30 in the next rankings, and could fall out of the Top 100 if he loses early in Paris.
"I played quite solid tennis today," Thiem wrote on Facebook. "Ernests needed some time to find his game ...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- rds Entering the French Open
2015 79-16 (83.1%)
2011 79-9 (89.7%)
Both seasons he won 79 sets going into Paris, but this year he's lost twice as many as he did in 2011 (16 to 8).
3. The Opponents