Paris Tennis - 2013 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 29 - Sunday, November 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 29, 2012 Women's -- Monday, May 27, 2013
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- € 2,427,975 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Gilbert Ysern
- Official Website: http://www.bnpparibasmasters.com/
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- For Someone Who Says The Season Is Too Long, Rafael Nadal Sure Is Playing A Lot Of Exos!
- asier and more beneficial for the bank account to play a couple matches in South America than say playing the Paris Masters. And the top stars know it.
Since losing to Novak Djokovic in the ATP Finals, Nadal, his troubleso...
- Novak Djokovic: With This Confidence, Hopefully I Can Challenge Rafa At Roland Garros
- 14 that he says he can achieve after gaining back some leverage on Nadal who beat him in an epic five sets in Paris.
"I would choose to win both next year," he said referring to the French and the No. 1 ranking. "That's on...
- Roger Federer: Next Year I'd Like To Win At Least 5 Titles, My Ranking Is Secondary
- eeded optimism for his fans.
"I think it was a stronger finish than I thought it was going to be in Basel, Paris and London," Federer said. "I'm more positive now looking ahead than I would have been a few months ago where...
- Indoor War: Federer v Nadal Highlight ATP SFs, Djokovic The Favorite; Picks And Pans
- up to him a little tomorrow against the fresher Nadal. Remember Rafa withdrew from Basel and took it easy in Paris just to be fit for this weekend, and that strategy should pay off at least tomorrow.
"The only way to win ...
- Nadal Wins "Group A" At ATP Finals; Federer v Del Potro In Knockout Match Saturday
- n the final at the Swiss Indoors in Basel 7-6, 2-6, 6-4 two weeks ago and in the quarterfinals last Friday at Paris, Federer prevailed 6-3, 4-6, 6-3. This will be their third meeting at the Finals and del Potro won the previo...
- Roger Federer: Tennis Needs More Drug Testing
- nough," Federer said Thursday in London. "I didn't get tested in Basel, I don't think. I didn't get tested in Paris, I don't think. I got tested here after the first match. I just feel like there needs to be more testing done...
- Djokovic Ousts Del Potro, Reaches SFs; Nadal Tries To Stay Perfect At London ATP Finals
- o more come Saturday in the as he faced Del Potro for the third time in as many weeks.
"I think the win in Paris was big for me because he did beat me three times indoors straight, the Basel finals twice, and also here las...
- Roger Federer Admits He's "Rattled At Times" By His Inconsistent Level Of Play
- "rattled" by his inconsistent level of play this season.
"I was actually feeling much better than I was in Paris overall physically," Federer said of his health Tuesday at the ATP World Tour Finals. "I was struggling much ...