Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- 2014 N. American Hardcourt Schedules: Where Will Federer, Nadal And Djokovic Be This Summer?
- e opportunity for the lower ranked players to go deep in these events is finally on the upswing. As we saw in Paris (Ernests Gulbis) and at Wimbledon (Milos Raonic, Grigor Dimitrov, Nick Kyrgios), for a variety of reasons (ag...
- ATP/WTA Weekend Wraps: Wozniacki Keeps Pace with McIlroy
- m just happy everything worked out."
The German improved to 3-1 in career WTA finals after titles in 2013 (Paris indoor) and 2012 (Hobart). Scheepers fell to 1-1 in career finals. It also the first WTA tournament since Hob...
- Grigor Dimitrov: Andy Murray Is A Cool Dude, But My Job Isn't Done And I'm Not Going To Step Back
- Grigor Dimitrov is into his second career Grand Slam quarterfinal, and the 23-year-old is full of confidence despite having to play defending champion Andy Murray on his home Center Court Wimbledon tomorrow.
"First of all ...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw: Nadal Could Be Tested Early; Federer, Murray, Djokovic Not So Much
- y begins his Wimbledon title defense against David Goffin. The young Belgian made a splash a few years ago in Paris but we've heard little from him since. Overall, I like Murray's draw with really only Kevin Anderson a potent...
- Due To Shoulder Surgery Tommy Haas's 2014 Season Is Over, Is His Career Also Over?
- etire in matches, which is never fun," Haas told ATPWorldTour.com. "Last week I had to take another MRI after Paris because it was a severe thing I felt again in the shoulder. Unfortunately it's an injury I've already had bef...
- Heading Into Wimbledon Rafael Nadal's Back Is Still Not 100%, When Will It Be?
Q: The back problems are they from the Australian Open or was there some accident before the final in Paris?
NADAL: No, before the final I was better. I am better by the way. I don't have a very bad feeling but I sti...
- Andy Murray Explains Why He Hired Amelie Mauresmo As His New Coach
- phone. She listened very well, and we had a couple of good conversations on the phone. I met up with her in Paris before the tournament.
I chatted to her for about an hour and a half about a number of different things, obv...
- Nike Unveils A Rafael Nadal Statue Made Of Roland Garros Red Clay
- l made purely out of red clay!
The Nadal sculpture will appear in the window of the Cinquième Set store in Paris, accompanied by a plaque that reads: "Legends are made from different stuff". ...