- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Milos Raonic Ends 2017 Season
- Milos Raonic has withdrawn from his last two events of the season, Vienna and the Paris Masters, due to injuries.
Raonic had been off the tour with a wrist injury before returning earlier this month in Tokyo where the Cana...
- Rafael Nadal Out Of Basel Due To His Left Knee
Nadal will still be at least about 1,500 points ahead of Roger Federer for the No. 1 ranking heading into Paris and London.
Federer wouldn't confirm his Basel appearance after winning Shanghai, but per the tournament s...
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- have almost been over, but now Federer is in with a chance.
Ahead, Federer will have:
Basel - 500 points
Paris - 1000 points
ATP Finals - 1500 points
So Federer could max out at 3,000 points should he sweep all three...
- Why Is Federer Beating Nadal Now? He's Not Scarred Anymore
- n I have faced off against him."
Federer and Nadal could meet again in just a few weeks in Basel, then in Paris and also at the ATP Finals. ...
- Federer's Ownership Of Nadal In 2017 Continues With Shanghai Trophy
- Federer also narrowed the gap in the 2017 race for No. 1.
Nadal leads Federer by 1,960 points with Basel, Paris and the ATP Finals still ahead.
- Roger Federer: I've Got To Sweep Shanghai, Basel, Paris And London To Finish No. 1, And That's Unlikely
"But I know that if I want to finish world No. 1 I've got to win here and World Tour Finals and Paris and Basel, whatever it may be. It becomes more and more unlikely, which is totally fine, because I never ente...
- Istomin Ends 2-Year Drought with ATP Chengdu Title
- xt tournament will be a challenger in my hometown of Tashkent and then the ATP events in Stockholm, Basel and Paris. I'm feeling fine now and will try to finish the year as best as I can."
In the semifinals Istomin toppled...
- Roger Federer Says He's Still Stick To His Fall Schedule Which Includes 5 Events
- gh, confirmed his upcoming schedule which he hopes to be 100% for.
"Now I have Laver Cup, Shanghai, Basel, Paris, and London," Federer said. "That's my schedule, and it won't change. I hope I'm fully recovered and 100% fit...