- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- ting Gilles Muller in a battle of oldies, and Croatia's Borna Coric giving American Taylor Fritz a welcome-to-Paris 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 beating.
Halys was happy to record a win, and happy to be part of the ATP's #NextGen campaig...
- Serena Williams Doesn't Like The French Open Cold Weather
- t everything felt pretty good, so it was okay."
With the thermometer in the 50s, so much for springtime in Paris.
Serena easily made it through the tough conditions with a quick 42-minute 62, 60 victory. If the win didn...
- Serena Williams Wins, Watches Path Get Easier at French Open; Angelique Kerber Out
- ent fresh from winning the WTA Nurnberg title, and outlasted the German 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. Kerber's confidence in Paris wasn't apparent after early exits in Madrid and Rome, then pulling out of Nurnberg.
"I came here to play r...
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- ekend's Geneva final, No. 10 seed Marin Cilic, was not so lucky as the Croat fell in his first round match in Paris to unheralded Argentine Marco Trungelliti 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-4, 6-2.
A shocker that has not yet come to conclu...
- Muguruza, Seeds Stretched on Cold, Windy Day at French Open; Serena, Venus Tuesday
- e a little bit more time to pick my shots. It's a lot of fun, for sure."
Matches to look for on Tuesday in Paris include (3) Angelique Kerber vs. Kiki Bertens, (1) Serena Williams vs. Magdalena Rybarikova, former French ch...
- Petra Kvitova Avoids French Open Upset; Monday With Halep, Radwanska And Muguruza
- Only five women's matches were completed amidst the rains in Paris on Sunday, with three seeds advancing into the second round.
Seeded winners were No. 10 Petra Kvitova surviving a three-set encounter with Montenegro's Da...
- Serena Williams: I Don't Have Anything To Prove, It's Paris, It's cool, I'm Having The Time Of My Life
- s defending and feeling that pressure," Serena said. "Now I don't have anything to prove. I'm defending, it's Paris, it's cool. I'm having the time of my life."
But her 2015 title was was anything but cool. In fact, she ha...
- Victoria Azarenka Is Pain-Free, But Is She Ready To Beat Serena And Win The French Open?
- I went home, spent time with the family. For me, it's always the best recharge.
"I arrived pretty early to Paris, so I had a few days of training here already. It was good for me to take some time off and regroup. I have b...