Paris Tennis - 2013 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 29 - Sunday, November 4
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 29, 2012 Women's -- Monday, May 27, 2013
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- € 2,427,975 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Gilbert Ysern
- Official Website: http://www.bnpparibasmasters.com/
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Andy Murray Will Decide Wednesday If He'll Play The French Open
- hat day, had to retire after winning the second set. Afterward, Murray wasn't sure if he'd be able to play in Paris.
"Until Madrid, it had been OK but it's not been perfect for a long period," Murray told the BBC. "You alw...
- Nadal, Serena Win Rome -- French Open Titles Await?
- ust talking about the match and wishing each other luck for the French Open, and that we'll see each other in Paris, and hopefully see each other in another final," Azarenka said.
So what have you got now?
Rafa was left...
- Nadal Crushes Federer For Seventh Rome Title And A Top 4 French Open Seeding
- titles in eight events, Rafa now enters the French Open with more titles on a season then he's ever gone into Paris with. And as if he needed it, his confidence has to be sky high.
"If you told me four or five months ago t...
- Tomas Berdych: Maybe If I Lose Once More To Nadal Tomorrow I Will Beat Him At The French Open!
- th. I don't understand how losing to him Saturday would put him in a better position to win mathematically in Paris because he stopped Novak's streak at 11, but Nadal's is already at 12.
Berdych though showed he can overco...
- Novak Djokovic: I Believe I Can Go All The Way And Win The French Open
- 's playing well.
"I am playing well and I shouldn't allow these ups and downs in the match especially with Paris coming up," Djokovic said. "But I have some time to prepare and I am disappointed as I was playing really wel...
- Murray Retires In Rome; Federer v Simon, Nadal v Gulbis Thursday
- "Tonight I'll speak with the physio and come up with a plan for the next few days and then make a decision on Paris after the next five days. I'll need to take some days off and see how it settles down."
"I'll try and get ...
- Andy Murray Has A Back Injury That He Says Might Prevent Him From Playing The French Open
- if I wasn't able to," said Murray who was celebrating his 26th birthday today. "We’ll have to wait for Paris. I'd be very surprised if I were playing in Paris.
"I'm in a bit of pain – its the same thing as in...
- Rafael Nadal Says He's Playing Well, But Sees Room For Improvement With Backhand And Movement
- tles in seven events in this comeback, is in Rome this week where the World No. 5 will secure a No. 4 seed in Paris if and only if he wins the title.
Rafa will begin his bid for a seventh Italian Open title Wednesday again...