- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- shikori collide for the third time in the last month. Anderson won his Vienna while Nishikori took the win in Paris, and overall the Japanese leads 5-3. Both players could qualify for the Saturday semifinals with wins.
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- s, in 2014 and in three sets in 2015. It's also their third clash in the last month.
"When I played him in Paris, I knew he was fighting to play in the ATP Finals, but we didn't know what was happening with Nadal and Del P...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From ATP Finals, Undergoes Ankle Surgery; Novak Djokovic To Finish No. 1
- ries are concerned. I have done everything possible to reach the end of the season in good condition, both in Paris and London, and I really wanted to play.
“But unfortunately, I had an abdominal problem in Paris last we...
- Khachanov Krushes King of ATP Rankings in Straight-Set ATP Paris Final
- the opening set, journalists were looking at their watches in anticipation of a late lunch or early dinner in Paris.
But what followed was an early coming-out party as the 22-year-old Russian toppled the soon-to-be No. 1 ...
- Djokovic Outlasts Federer In Epic, Will Face Khachanov For Paris Title
- ak Djokovic continued his dominance of the ATP Tour, outlasting Roger Federer in a thrilling semifinal at the Paris Masters tonight 7-6(6), 5-7, 7-6(3) in just over three hours.
Djokovic never broke serve in the match goin...
- ATP Finals Field Is Set As Cilic, Thiem Take Last 2 Spots, But Will Nadal, Del Potro Play?
- The field of 8 at the ATP Finals was completed on Friday in Paris. With Roger Federer beating Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem took the last two spots in the year-end event.
As of Friday evening, the 8 are as f...
- Federer v Djokovic Saturday In Paris SFs; Khachanov Crushes Zverev
- For a 47th time Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will meet, this one for a spot in the Paris Masters final.
Despite battling a bit of the flu, Djokovic ran his win streak to 21 after coming from a set down to deny Marin Cil...
- Federer Foils Fognini At Paris Masters, Zverev Wins; Djokovic v Cilic Friday
- Roger Federer rolled in his first real match at the Paris Masters this week. After a walkover yesterday over Milos Raonic, Federer cruised past Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 to advance to the quarterfinals and keep his slim hopes fo...