- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Andy Murray Outclasses Milos Raonic For Second Wimbledon Title And Third Grand Slam
- The new King of Grass?
Andy Murray thrilled his homecountry fans by claiming a second title in four years at Wimbledon on Sunday, defeating first-time Grand Slam finalist Milos Raonic of Canada 6-4, 7-6(3), 7-6(2).
- Roger Federer, Andy Murray On Wimbledon Collision Course? QF Picks And Pans
- soned enough right to pull off the upset.
Had Tsonga played a full, injury-free schedule and done well in Paris, I'd given him a better chance here. But he hasn't and under Ivan Lendl Murray's going to be that much toughe...
- Roger Federer: My Back Has Won Me 88 Titles, So I'm OK With My Back
- Slam streak at 65 when he missed the French Open last month. Federer now says the back which kept him out of Paris isn't a worry.
"Look, this back has won me 88 titles, so I'm okay with that back. It's okay if it messes a...
- Roger Federer Faces Dominic Thiem In Stuttgart, Del Potro Also In SF; Big Servers Rule In Den Bosch
- nic Thiem. The Austrian Top 10er handed Federer a third round defeat in Rome and since made the semifinals in Paris.
"I'm now really excited about the semi-final against Thiem, who has had a great run this year," said Fede...
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
- I was going to write about Novak Djokovic's accomplishments this weekend in Paris, but unfortunately the news of the day in tennis comes out of London and it has nothing to do with any match results.
As you know by now, to...
- Novak Djokovic-Andy Murray French Open Highlights [Video]
- Novak Djokovic came from a set down to Andy Murray to win his first ever French Open Sunday in Paris 36, 61, 62 64 in just over three hours. And the win gave him the Career Slam plus made his the third man in history to win f...
- Serena Stopped by Muguruza in French Final; Stuck at 21
- The elusive 22nd career Grand Slam title remained that way on Saturday in Paris as world No. 1 Serena Williams was upset 7-4, 6-4 by Spain's Garbine Muguruza who claimed her first major title.
The 22-year-old won a rematc...
- Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray In The French Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- dominant performance over Djokovic in the Rome final last month.
Murray hasn't looked quite that strong in Paris. He was a few points from being sent home early by Radek Stepanek then struggled against unknown French wildc...