- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- La Decimated: Rafael Nadal Pounds Stan Warwinka For 10th French Open Title
- l, it seemed like a foregone conclusion a 10th French Open would be just two months away. On a warm Sunday in Paris, just perfect for the Spaniard, Nadal played near perfect tennis trouncing former champion Stan Warwinka 6-2,...
- Nadal Returns To French Open Final, Will Face Wawrinka Who Outlasts Murray In 5
- ause, as I say, it's not all the time you can say you're going to play a final of a Grand Slam, especially in Paris. I really want to enjoy that."
Wawrinka finished with 87 winners, to 77 unforced - think about that, 87 wi...
- Djokovic Mentally Bails at French Open; Nadal, Thiem Book Semifinal
- but the story of the French Open on Wednesday was defending champion Novak Djokovic's limp-johnson exit from Paris.
Facing a player he had destroyed in their previous meeting on clay last month, the former No. 1 Djokovic...
- Pablo Carreno Busta: Against Rafa, I Could Win Easy Or Lose Easy, You Never Know
- ablo Carreno Busta has the unenviable task of stopping the surging Rafael Nadal who has lost just 20 games in Paris.
"Is really difficult, because Rafa is maybe the best player in this surface of the history, and he's play...
- Novak Djokovic: Thiem Will Step It Up And Try Something Special Against Me
- ing compared to the last matches," Thiem said.
Djokovic also crushed Thiem in the semifinals last year in Paris. Thiem, though, has improved since then.
"I'm sure he's going to be as motivated as ever, so I expect him ...
- Nadal and Raonic Cruise, Djokovic Bends But Doesn't Break at French Open
- had a difficult time advancing on Friday at Roland Garros, losing only two games between them to opponents in Paris.
The No. 4-seeded Nadal was at the top of his game in steamrolling a hapless Nikoloz Basilashvili 6-0, 6-...
- Is Andre Agassi Coaching Novak Djokovic For Free?
- g to go long term."
Today was scheduled to be the last match Agassi will be in Djokovic's coaching box in Paris. But Agassi said, "as long he feels like I can help him, I will." So sounds like there might be more Djokassi...
- Mattek-Sands Stops Kvitova Among 3 Big Upsets Wed. at French Open
- different in a good way."
Kuznetsova expressed her relief after getting past a Frenchwoman in front of the Parisian crowd.
"It was a tough one, she's a tricky player and the crowd was helping her quite a bit," the Russi...