Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Roger Federer Withdraws From ATP Finals Match Against Djokovic Due To A Back Injury [Video]
- from a match. The Swiss withdrew against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at 2012 Doha and also against James Blake at 2008 Paris. He has never retired from a match.
In place of the match, Djokovic will face Andy Murray in an exhibition...
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- how he stops Djokovic here. Not with the way Novak's been playing the last month or so. Djokovic's post-baby Paris domination has continued this week, and yesterday he blew out Tomas Berdych.
Ok, the win over Berdych was ...
- Djokovic Dominates Wawrinka, Still Unbeaten As A Dad; Federer v Murray Friday At The ATP Finals
- tefan to their family. And since, Djokovic has taken his game to another level. The Serb blanked the field in Paris without dropping a set and now somehow this week, he's looked even more dominant if that's possible.
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Bake Breadsticks At ATP Finals; Federer, Murray In Action Tuesday
- But I was ready to play well. I had a great week of preparation. Even if the result wasn't there in Basel and Paris, I was feeling the ball really well on the practice court.
"When I feel good on the court, I'm ready to be...
- Andy Murray Calls The ATP Finals Tennis Court Quick And Lively
- , on the kick serve. Yeah, it's quicker than the other courts.
"It's definitely quicker than Valencia and Paris, I would say that. I don't know exactly why that is, because the balls are the same and it's the same court, ...
- Milos Raonic: It's Hard For Fans To Cheer Against Roger Federer!
- who knew playing a great like Roger Federer would be difficult, especially a week after stunning the Swiss in Paris.
Federer won the match going away 61, 76 winning the second set breaker at love. After, Roanic talked abou...
- Murray Forgets To Show Up At ATP Finals, Federer Gets Revenge; Djokovic Opens 3-Peat Bid Monday
- well if I want to go through. That's going to be tricky because Milos obviously played fantastic last week in Paris, and Roger always plays well at this event. So I'm definitely going to have to play better if I want to get t...
- Roger Federer, Andy Murray Open Play Sunday At London ATP Finals
- the late singles, Federer opens his bid for a seventh ATP Finals title against the man who knocked him out of Paris last week, Milos Raonic.
'You definitely don’t want to lose the first one, as the pressure increases...