Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Wimbledon Men's Preview: Tough Draws All Around With Murray-Nadal, Federer-Berdych QFs
- go with Roger.
So my semifinals:
Djokovic d Wawrinka: Stan's got a great draw but Novak gets revenge for Paris.
Murray d Federer: Murray is just the better player.
Murray d Djokovic: Murray finally ends sk...
- I Have Novak Djokovic As My Early Wimbledon Favorite, But I'm Not Crazy About It
- my list of Wimbledon favorites as I seem them right now pre-draw:
1a. Novak Djokovic
In Paris, he was the clear choice, but now he comes on to his worst surface licking his wounds from a heartbreaking lo...
- Rafael Nadal Has A Double Digit Ranking For First Time In 10 Years
- ek he's in the new Stuttgart grass event.
"Last year I didn't play bad on grass," Nadal said last week in Paris. 'I played a good Wimbledon. I had a good chance to be in quarterfinals. I lost a match that I could win."
- Stan Wawrinka Wins The French Open, Denies Novak Djokovic The Career Slam
- year for that elusive French Open and the career Slam. And I wonder how Novak reacts to another tough loss in Paris, this maybe the toughest of his career.
When he returns next year in Paris he'll be 29, and that window in...
- Djokovic-Murray Halted In The 4th Set, Play To Resume Saturday; Wawrinka Awaits
- still not set. That's because the second semi between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray was suspended at 8:30pm Paris time with the Serb up 2-1 in sets and knotted 3-3 in the fourth.
A long, scorching day in Paris began wit...
- Djokovic Destroys Nadal, Rafa's French Open Reign Is OVER! Murray Takes Out Ferrer
- in charge and composed out there. Like he hadn't lost to Nadal the last three years and six times overall in Paris.
As for Nadal, who falls to 70-2 at the French and 93-2 in best-of-5 on clay, he's just not the same guy r...
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Who's The Pick? Also Andy Murray-David Ferrer
- clay titles, including a win over Nadal in a lopsided Madrid final.
And he's looked all business so far in Paris. He's dropped a couple of sets but no harm, no foul. That's usual for him.
Wednesday, however, he gets his...
- Wawrinka Wallops Federer At French Open, Tsonga Outlasts Nishikori To Return To The SFs
- What a day of upsets in Paris. If you can call them upsets. I had picked both Roger Federer and Kei Nishikori to pull through on this quarterfinal Tuesday at the French Open, and they both lost. But in different ways.