Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- ,600 points to defend at Madrid (win) and Rome (finalist), so we can forget about him getting a Top 4 seed in Paris. That's gone. Adios.
And forget about beating Novak Djokovic at the French. That's a pipe dream right now....
- Rafael Nadal: I'm Not Far From My Best Level, It Was A Positive Week
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, always is possible. Difficult, but possible (smiling).
Q. Will you be 100% for Paris, 100% fit?
RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I don't know what's going to happen...
- Tomas Berdych: The Big Three Makes It Very Hard To Win Any Titles!
- ns 30 later this year, has been a stalwart in the Top 10, but has only one Masters title to show for it (2005 Paris) and just one Grand Slam final (2010 Wimbledon). When asked of the perceived shortfall in results, the Czech ...
- Rafael Nadal v Novak Djokovic It Is In The Monte Carlo SFs, Who's The Pick?
- tivation - he wants to prove he's still the King of Clay - and he needs to make that statement as we approach Paris. He really needs this title and needs a big time match win over one of his rivals. This is it. Win this match...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Clay Campaign Tuesday In Monte Carlo; Gulbis Wins One Game
The 17th-ranked Gulbis is now just 1-8 on the year. Since beating Federer and Tomas Berdych back-to-back in Paris, Gulbis has just three wins over Top 50 players, none since beating No. 49 Seppi last fall in Moscow.
- Let's Hold Off On The Rafael Nadal Panic... For Now
- guy up to the task to beat him it's Djokovic. Novak got him in Rome last year and he had him on the ropes in Paris, but couldn't deliver the knock-out blow.
The Serb's looked very strong thus far in 2015, not 2011 level ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: It Took 18 Months To Get Over My Right Wrist Surgery, Now The Same With The Left
- py to play tennis again."
Del Potro hasn't played a Masters event since reaching the quarterfinals at 2013 Paris. He is currently ranked No. 616.
- Rafael Nadal: At First I Thought This Ankle Injury Would End My Tournament, Now I Think I Can Play
- came at the start of 2014 in Doha. He has won 7 of the 9 current Masters 1000 events, missing only Miami and Paris.