- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- lot in his game, played pretty much throughout the whole year, very strong finish of the year, won the [Rolex Paris Masters]. Obviously he's riding on confidence right now,” Dimitrov said.
If Dimitrov wins tomorrow, he m...
- Sock Stuns Choking Zverev To Reach ATP Semis; Goffin v Thiem Fri For Final SF Spot
Sock, who was ranked No. 24 just a few weeks ago before claiming the final berth on the final day by winning Paris, will now face Grigor Dimitrov after a day off on Friday. He's won seven of his last eight matches.
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- howed that more this year,” said Sock, who won three ATP World Tour titles this season, including the Rolex Paris Masters earlier this month.
Cilic, who also served 5-4 in the breaker, was eliminated from semifinal conte...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- l enters this encounter off a knee issue.
"The knee is not perfect, of course, after having to retire from Paris," Nadal told the BBC.
"In a couple of days you cannot expect to be 100% but I had treatment and I'm expect...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- rev, Grigor Dimitrov, David Goffin and Jack Sock who nipped Pablo Carreno Busta at the finish line by winning Paris.
One could certainly see Zverev and maybe Dimitrov getting in, but Goffin and Sock? They should thank the ...
- Poll: Who'll Win The ATP Finals Where Federer Is The Favorite
- ATP Finals begin on Sunday featuring the Top 8 players in the world...by ranking. Jack Sock clinched won the Paris Masters event on Sunday to close out the field which is led by year-end No. 1 Rafael Nadal and 6-time champio...
- Sock Wins Paris Indoor, Qualifying for ATP Finals
- There was so much on the line for Jack Sock on Sunday at the Paris Masters. A first Masters 1000 title. Qualifying for his first year-end ATP Finals. Finishing the year as American No. 1 for the first time.
Sock lost the ...
- Nadal Out Of Paris, New Masters Champ Confirmed Sunday; Americans Isner, Sock Bid For Last London Spot
- hanging on to the 8th and final spot at the London finals, but the Spaniard will be glued to the results from Paris this week.
If either John Isner or Jack Sock win Paris, Carreno Busta is out. And it's not that farfetched...