- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- is to play there and do well, like I did last year."
And he's not worried about his lack of match play for Paris.
"I'm ready and okay. I don't need always a lot, lot of matches to feel 100% ready. Before the Australian ...
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- in on the season (0-2)!
Still, a very interesting draw, and I know the conditions are quite different than Paris - altitude, quickness, etc - but for some guys like Stan the clock is running out on getting some good wins. ...
- Rafael Nadal Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Roselyne Bachelot
- was serving a doping suspension in 2012. Yesterday, Nadal backed up threat by filing suit against Bachelot in Paris.
In a statement Monday, Nadal said:
"I hereby make public the defamation law suit against Mrs. Roselyne...
- Roger Federer: Nadal Is The Player Beat At The French Open, Novak Has Never Won There
- nslation. “Maybe you journalists were upset, but we players of course were not. A guy who won nine times in Paris, nine times in Monte Carlo, who was world number one for much time does not lose his qualities."
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- 2,050 points behind leader Novak Djokovic, Nadal could match the Serb before the French Open and pass him in Paris. That's if Djokovic were to lose early at all three events while Nadal continues his clay streak, which is no...
- Gael Monfils: I Want To Win A Big Title, The French Open Is My Dream
- Masters events.
With the French Open just a month away, Monfils, a former semifinalist there, is targeting Paris. At age 29 under new coach Mikael Tillstrom, could Monfils be someone who could actually win a Grand Slam?
- Roger Federer Is Undecided On Playing Madrid Or Rome
- iginal schedule, told the press after losing Friday in Monte Carlo that he doesn't have a set schedule before Paris.
"I definitely won't play the next couple of weeks," Federer said Friday. "And Madrid I'll decide probably...
- Novak Djokovic: Reaching 17, 18 Grand Slams And Passing Roger Federer Is In The Back Of My Mind
- not I will play the rest of the tournaments. But for now I'm in the schedule for Madrid and for Rome and for Paris. That's how it's going to stay if there is not any different changes."
Will Novak Djokovic get to 17 Gra...