Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Paris For "Personal Reasons", Will He Have Appendix Surgery Next Week?
- Citing "personal reasons", Rafael Nadal officially withdrew from the Paris Masters next week. Nadal, who is battling appendicitis, will play through the Basel event but will forego the final Masters 1000 event of the season.
- Novak Djokovic's Baby's Name Is Stefan
- okovic (@DjokerNole) October 22, 2014
The timing of the baby's arrival also allows Djokovic to play both Paris and London.
Congrats to the couple!
Congratulations from the Becker family for your first born son St...
- It's A Boy! Novak Djokovic Is Now A Father!
- y won't be Rafa or Roger.
Tennis-wise, this is perfect news for Novak who'll have a full week to ready for Paris and then on to London. And might we see a future rivalry between Djokovic's son and Federer's twin boys. They...
- Federer Surprised By Shot At No. 1; Murray, Nadal In Action Wednesday
- believe the race will hinge on the Djokovic baby. Regardless of Federer's result in Basel, If Novak does play Paris and London I think the Serb takes the top spot home. If Novak can't play, or he has to withdraw mid-event fro...
- Rafael Nadal Looks Good In Basel Return
- douard Roger-Vasselin and qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert match in the second round.
Rafa participation in Paris and the London Finals remain at risk.
Milos Raonic and Stan Wawrinka are in action today. Roger Federer wi...
- ATP London Race (20 Oct 14): Murray Moves Ahead; Federer Looks To Close No. 1 Gap In Basel
- . And Federer could make up even more ground or possibly take the lead with a strong performance next week in Paris.
ATP Race to London Standings as of October 20, 2014
1 Novak Djokovic 9,010*
2 Roger Federer 8,020* (Bas...
- Rafael Nadal: I Have To Do The Surgery, So Right Now I Don't Know If I'll Be In London [Video]
- Sports. "I have to do the surgery, but I need to find the right moment."
If Nadal does have surgery after Paris as speculated he would miss the London ATP finals. But right now Rafa is not ruling out playing the year-end ...
- Report: Rafael Nadal Will Have Surgery After Paris, Will Not Play In London Finals [Video]
- t from IB3, Rafael Nadal will not play in the year-end ATP Finals. The World No. 3 will still play Basel then Paris, but then have surgery to remove his inflamed appendix at the start of November.
The timing of the surgery...