Paris Tennis - 2014 BNP Paribas Masters
- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- ITF 2014 Doping Report: Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic Tested Over 14 Times, Nadal Over 11
- The ITF has released data on the 2014 tennis anti-doping program. Within the data is a detailed report of the number of times each player was tested.
It lists Roger Federer getting tested 7 plus times in events and another...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was A Cat-And-Mouse Fight With Andy, And This Was My First Slam As A Father And Husband
- my career.
Q. You've won five now, which is a lot. Would you perhaps trade one, even two, for a win in Paris?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Ha! Don't ask me this here, please (smiling). No, I strongly believe everything happens for...
- Serena Williams: I Would Love To Get To 22 Slams, But I Have To Get To 20 First
- ur glass of champagne?
SERENA WILLIAMS: I'm okay for now.
Q. How soon do your eyes refocus and turn to Paris?
SERENA WILLIAMS: When I think about Paris, I don't think about 20. I just think about winning there. It's t...
- Rafael Nadal: I Didn't Play With The Right Intensity, The Right Rhythm, Tomas Was Better Than Me Today
- comes the first man in the Open Era to lose to another player 18 times.
Since his 14th Grand Slam title in Paris last June, Nadal hasn't made a semifinal nor has he beaten a Top 10 player. Nadal's bid for a second "Career ...
- Novak Djokovic: I Know What To Expected With Milos Raonic, I Need To Be At My Best
- lian Open quarterfinal match against Milos Raonic, who he has beaten four times, three times last year in the Paris Indoors, French Open and Rome.
"I know what to expect," Djokovic said. "We practice a lot. We live in the ...
- Milos Raonic Says He's Going To Do Things Differently This Time Against Novak Djokovic
- night win over Gilles Muller, another big server.
Djokovic beat Raonic three times last year including the Paris Indoors final, the French Open and in Rome. He also won in 2013 in Davis.
In those four matches, Raonic ha...
- Roger Federer Wins His 1000th Career Match! [Charts And Videos]
- hiago Alves 2008 US Open 2R 63 75 64
700 Julian Reister 2010 Roland Garros 3R 64 60 64
800 Juan Monaco 2011 Paris QF 63 75
900 Gilles Simon 2013 Roland Garros 4R 61 46 26 62 63
1000 Milos Raonic 2015 Brisbane F 64 67(2) 6...
- Federer Tames Dimitrov, Seeks 1000th Career Win Against Raonic In Brisbane Final; Berdych Baffles In Doha
- le milestone to reach.'
With his big game, Raonic can certainly pose a threat, and he just beat Federer in Paris last fall.
"I got to serve well. That’s always been a key," said Raonic who is 1-7 against the Swiss...