- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- WTA Miami Prediction: Pain, For You Viewers
- What's the prediction on the women's side at Miami?
At least for you tennis fans.
The pain of no Serena Williams. She gave up the No. 1 ranking last week to Angie Kerber when she pulled out of both Indian Wel...
- Should Maria Sharapova Be Allowed To Get Wildcards?
- arapova wildcards into their events.
Of course her sponsor and Stuttgart was the first to do it, and since Rome and Madrid have followed suit, granting the megastar entry into their events without ranking. Now the French ...
- Caroline Wozniacki Isn't Thrilled Maria Sharapova Can Get Wildcards After Drug Ban
- A growing number of players have voiced their disapproval of Maria Sharapova making use of wildcards in her return to tennis from a 15-month drug ban ...
- Roger Federer Still Unsure Of Clay Schedule
- far in Miami it would seem likely he would not play Monte Carlo.
Last year, Federer played Monte Carlo and Rome but withdrew from the French Open due to his back. ...
- Nick Kyrgios Pulled From Rotterdam To Play The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Except He Didn't Get Picked
Andy Grammer (recording artist)
Jiang Jinfu (actor, model)
Anthony Mackie (actor)
Romeo Miller (actor, recording artist)
Hasan Minhaj (actor, comedian)
Master P (actor, recording artist)...
- Rafael Nadal To Return To Queen's, Part Of Busy Schedule Ahead
- nd Miami in March.
Nadal will again play a heavy clay schedule entering Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid and Rome before he begins his bid to win a 10th French Open. Then to the grass with Queen's and Wimbledon before a bre...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- en these 2 nations – and their 3rd in 4 years. Argentina won their first meeting with Italy on away soil in Rome in 1983, but the two teams have split their two more recent meetings. Italy won 3-1 the last time the two nat...
- Venus, Vandeweghe Book All-American Australian Open Semifinal
- m hoping to achieve."
Vandeweghe and the elder Williams sister have only played once, last year on clay in Rome where Venus won 6-4, 6-3.
"It's a dream to play someone you grew up watching," Vandeweghe said. "To play a...