Rome Tennis - 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 13 - Sunday, May 20
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 13, 2012 Women's -- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- € 2,427,975 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Was Robbed Today At A Paris Train Station
- s, which I carried everywhere. That's what matters most to me," said Del Potro, who met the Pope this year in Rome.
Del Potro arrived in London and was drawn into the same group as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Richar...
- Venus Williams And Maria Sharapova Are Both Finished For The Season
- Former No. 1s Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova have both announced that their 2013 seasons are done. The 33-year-old who has been dealing with Sjogren's Syndrome the last two years, has also been battling a bad back much o...
- Why We'll No Longer See Best-Of-5 Set Men's Matches At Grand Slams
- sn't. The same goes for all those best-of-5 clay finals that were played 10 years ago - Kitzbuhel, Stuttgart, Rome, etc. Are fans at those events really missing the days of longer finals? Are the players decidedly still upse...
- Federer, Nadal Survive, Set Up Friday Night Cincinnati Showdown; Djokovic, Murray Roll
- ook care on business in the final set.
Nadal leads Roger 20-10 with two wins this year at Indian Wells and Rome, both relatively easy. Since the start of 2011 Rafa's won six of eight on overall on outdoor hardcourts he's ...
- ITF Releases More Details In Viktor Troicki "He Said, She Said" Doping Case
- e to exaggeration in order to make his point". Might they have been referring to Troicki's infamous tirade in Rome?
In their final decision, the tribunal was unable to find "compelling justification" for Troicki's failure...
- Djokovic Battles Berdych, Murray Mania Resumes; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic gets kicked out to Court 1 to face Tomas Berdych. The Berd man won their most recent clash at Rome back in May and also beat him at Wimbledon in 2010 during his improbable final run. But otherwise, Djokovic h...
- Venus Williams Will Miss Wimbledon For The First Time In Her Career
- Five-time champion Venus Williams announced her withdrawal from the Wimbledon today. Venus, who turned 33 on Monday, cited an ailing back as the reason she'll miss Wimbledon for the first time in her career.
In a Facebook...
- Rafael Nadal Is My Early Favorite To Win Wimbledon, Here's Why
- win over Nadal in Monte Carlo. But he couldn't sustain it losing to Grigor Dimitrov in Madrid then Berdych in Rome. He played better at the French, his main mark on the calender this year, and played Rafa tough in that epic ...