Rome Tennis - 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 13 - Sunday, May 20
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 13, 2012 Women's -- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- € 2,427,975 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: I Will Say It Again, Winning The French Open Is My No. 1 Priority This Season
- hey meet in the semifinals.
"Well, it definitely gave me the confidence boost, you know, before Madrid and Rome and also this tournament," he said. "Winning against Nadal on clay is not something that happens every day, y...
- Andy Murray Is Officially Out Of The French Open
- rawing from the French Open. The 26-year-old Murray cited ongoing back issues that he aggravated last week in Rome as the reason.
Murray, who's never been to a clay final in his career, doesn't want to jeopardize his most...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now No. 1 In The 2013 Points Race, Ahead Of Novak Djokovic!
- to the tour winning six titles in eight events including his last three in Barcelona, Madrid and yesterday in Rome.
All the titles have finally moved Nadal, almost unimaginably, past Australian Open champion Novak Djokov...
- It's Not Looking Like Juan Martin Del Potro Will Play The French Open
- ooking promising that Juan Martin Del Potro will play next week at the French Open. After losing last week in Rome, the Argentine returned back home to Tandil Friday to undergo further tests on a respiratory viral illness th...
- Nadal, Serena Win Rome -- French Open Titles Await?
- year with the stumble of No. 1 Novak Djokovic and the fall off of -- well, everyone on the WTA tour.
In Rome this weekend Nadal man-slapped former world No. 1 Roger Federer 6-1, 6-3, and Serena Williams likewise [expli...
- Rafael Nadal Has Now Beaten Roger Federer More Times Than He Has Any Other Player [Chart]
- With his emphatic win today at the Rome Italian Open final, Rafael Nadal improved his head-to-head record over rival Roger Federer to 20-10 and 13-2 on the clay courts. The 20 wins over the Swiss are also the most victories ...
- Rafael Nadal: When You Have Difficult Times You Come Back With More Passion Than Ever [Video]
- nch Open preperations in the very best possible was hammering his rival Roger Federer 61, 63 to win a seventh Rome Italian Open title.
"It was a very emotional and important victory for me. I know Roger knows he did not h...
- Roger Federer: I Tried To Play Offensive Against Nadal, I Just Didn't Have The Best Day [Video]
- of the season, Federer was swept away by Rafael Nadal this afternoon 61, 63 in the championship match at the Rome Italian Open.
Federer, who hadn't dropped a set all week, was down 61, 30 and in danger of losing the most...