- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- years since I have held the winner's trophy. It is a great feeling, a team effort."
Her last title was at Rome in 2015.
Sabalenka will debut in the Top 100 after reaching the first final of her career.
- Nadal Crushes Kyrgios For 75th Career Title, Win Streak At 12
- has saved match points en route to tournament victory after 2014 Rio, 2010 Tokyo, 2009 Indian Wells and 2006 Rome.
After, Nadal called it one of his best wins of the year.
"I played, in my opinion, a great level of te...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Going To Be Satisfied Being The No. 4 Seed At The US Open
- ear-old isn't satisfied with that. After titles this summer in Montreal and Washington, plus a Masters win in Rome, Zverev wants more.
"Obviously I'm super happy the way things are going, but I'm not going to be satisfied...
- US Open Men's Draw: Federer Lands With Nadal, Easy Draw For Murray, But How Healthy Are They?
- d Ferrer: Zverev too much firepower for the Spaniard.
Zverev d Nadal: I just think after titles in Rome and Canada, and with all the injuries, Zverev's time is now.
Obviously, this all hinges on the state of Fe...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- e, playing best of 5, until I see that first round match, it's hard to say.
2. Alexander Zverev
After his Rome title over Novak Djokovic then back-to-backs at D.C. and Montreal where he rocked Roger, I think Zverev has a...
- Zverev Ends Shapovalov's Dream Canadian Open, Will Meet Federer in Sunday Final
- w won his last 9 matches after winning Washington last week, and 10 straight in Masters events following that Rome title.
Next up is Roger Federer who served his way into his 6th final of the season besting Robin Haase 6-...
- Sharapova Suffers Arm Injury In Stanford; Wimbledon Champ Muguruza Cruises In Hard Court Opener
- could continue playing, but I have to make a preventative decision."
Sharapova suffered a thigh injury in Rome which forced her out of the French and the grass season, but returned last month for team tennis and then won...
- Tennis World Reacts To Roger Federer's 8th Wimbledon Title
- On twitter, some of the best in tennis took to the social media site to congratulate Roger Federer on winning a record 8th Wimbledon.
Wim8bledon @rogerfederer please do not ever retire from tennis!! 🏆 #19 #grandslams ....