- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Nadal Stomps Thiem For 11th French Open Title, 17th Grand Slam Victory
- , 6-3, 6-2 in two hours, 45 minutes.
"Coming back and to have the chance to win in Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, and now especially here, it's very emotional for me," said Nadal. "It was a very special moment and well rec...
- 2018 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- p to Dominic Thiem and twice in the last year the Austrian has been up to the challenge, beating Nadal at the Rome Masters last year and then just a month ago in Madrid.
But now he'll try to do on Rafa's favorite court an...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Thiem v Cecchinato In French Open SFs; Who's The Pick?
- !! Well, it's now 8!
Recall Del Potro might not have even played the French due to that groin injury from Rome. Yet here he is in his first French semifinal in nine years since 2009! After all he had been through the las...
- Djokovic, Zverev Advoid Upset, Rain At French Open, Dimitrov Out; Nadal Seeks Sweet 16 v Gasquet
- expected to play better on clay,” said Dimitrov. "Throughout the last matches I played, even in the Madrid, Rome, Paris, all matches, I had everything to win. So absolutely, it’s my fault.
“I definitely need to take...
- Wozniacki Leads Seeds Holding Firm on Day 2 at French Open; Serena Leads Tuesday Highlights
- to defeat Italian qualifier Deborah Chiesa 3-6, 7-6(2), 7-5.
"I had some good practice days finally after Rome, but it didn't come out on the court today," Azarenka said afterwards. "Obviously, losing a first round is ve...
- Zverev Rolls In French Opener, Kyrgios Withdraws; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- n who is among the favorites behind Rafael Nadal to win.
“I have won two tournaments, made the finals in Rome,' Zverev said. "Again, losing to Rafa in a close match. I feel good, and today was a good start to the tourna...
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- who could meet Novak as early as Wednesday! On form, Goffin has looked good but so too did Novak last week in Rome. Meanwhile, Dimitrov has been a dud, Monfils in coming off injury, RBA is better on hard courts and Ferrer se...
- Svitolina Scorches No. 1 Halep in WTA Rome Final
- 1 on the WTA rankings but only No. 3 in 2018-only points behind Caroline Wozniacki and Petra Kvitova entering Rome, continues her tenuous hold on the top spot entering Roland Garros.