- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Venus Loses 1st Rd. Auckland, Olympic Chances in Trouble? Plus Tennis-X Notes
- World No. 7 Venus Williams, defending her championship this week at the Auckland Classic, was ushered out in the opening round by unheralded 18-year-old Daria Kasatkina on Tuesday.
Williams led 3-1 in the third set, but ...
- Robin Soderling Announces His Retirement From Tennis
- Forever to be known as the first player to ever beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open, Robin Soderling has finally announced his retirement.
The Swede, who stunned Nadal at the 2009 French Open, hasn't played since his 20...
- A List Of Novak Djokovic's 2015 Achievements
- six Masters events in one year
– First man to win six Masters tournaments at least three times (IW, Miami, Rome, Rogers Cup, Shanghai, Paris)
– First man to win four Masters 1000 events at least four times (IW, Miami, ...
- Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Bryans Among 2015 ATP Award Winners
- rd), eight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament finals, winning titles in Indian Wells, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Shanghai and Paris. He also lifted the Beijing trophy among 14 finals. He comes to the Barclays ATP World To...
- Djokovic Still Dominating In Shanghai; Nadal v Wawrinka, Murray v Berdych Friday
- rinka. Nadal's won 12 of 14 against the Swiss, but Stan's won the last two including on the clay this year in Rome when he overcame a 6-2 Nadal lead in the first set tiebreaker. And Stan is the reigning French Open champion,...
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
- In a battle of two ailing finalists, Venus Williams came out on top capturing her 47th career WTA title when her opponent, Garbine Muguruza, retired down 6-3, 3-0 in the second set of the Wuhan, China final.
"I feel like ...
- Flavia Pennetta Wins The US Open, Announces Retirement
- ream come true. When I was young, I was always thinking to be No.1 and win a Grand Slam. I also wanted to win Rome, but a Grand Slam is maybe a little better! But it's a dream come true. It's also nice to play with a friend ...
- Serena Overpowers Venus To Reach 10th US Open SF; Azarenka v Halep Wednesday
- Serena and Venus Williams resumed their storied rivalry Tuesday night in the US Open quarterfinals with the younger sisters, Serena, keeping the upper hand with a 6-2, 1-6, 6-3.
The win raises Serena's advantage over Venu...