- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- ixth time in a match that curiously won't be on Rod Laver. Halep has won the last two easily, though, at 2015 Rome and last summer in Montreal.
US Open champion Naomi Osaka faces Su-Wei Hsieh, Madison Keys meets Elise Mer...
- Kvitova Bests Barty In Sydney Thriller
- Petra Kvitova is in fine form heading into the season's first Grand Slam. The Czech lefty collected her second Sydney title beating Australian hope Ash Barty 1-6, 7-5, 7-6(3).
Kvitova, who has never lost to Barty, had to ...
- Teary Andy Murray Announces Wimbledon Retirement, But It Could Come Sooner
- In a tearful press conference an hour ago at the Australian Open, an emotional Andy Murray revealed the pain in his hip is just not going away. And retirement is now on the table in the very, very near future.
"I need to ...
- Pliskova Powers To Second Brisbane Title, Beats Tsurenko
- Karolina Pliskova took home her second Brisbane title Saturday in Australia, beating Lesia Tsurenka 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 in the championship match.
The Ukranian Tsurenko led 6-4, 5-3 before the Czech stormed back winning 10 of t...
- Goerges Defends Auckland Title Over Surprise Andreescu
- Julia Goerges successfully defended her Auckland title beating surprise finalist Bianca Andreescu 2-6, 7-5, 6-1.
The 18-year-old Andreescu had previously stunned Venus Williams and then Caroline Wozniacki to reach her fir...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Brisbane Due To Thigh Injury, Believes He'll Be 100% By Melbourne
- Rafael Nadal's plans for 2019 took another blow earlier today as the former No. 1 had to withdraw from Brisbane due to a left thigh injury.
“After a long period of time without competing, I felt a little bit the leg,”...
- Elina Svitolina: My Goals Are To Win A Grand Slam And Reach No. 1
- Elina Svitolina knows what she wants, and she wants to be the best. The Ukrainian is the defending champion in Brisbane where she met the media earlier this week and declared she wants to win a Slam and get to No. 1.
- Roger Federer Is Fit And Happy For 2019 [Video]
- Roger Federer sounds about as good as a 37-year-old can be. Speaking after a 61, 61 opening match win over Cameron Norrie at the Hopman Cup exo, the Swiss says he's injury-free and ready for the new season.
"I'm happy in ...