- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Madison Keys Splits With Coach Tomas Hogstedt
- ships just don't work out, nothing more than that."
Under Hogstedt since April, Keys reached the finals of Rome and Canada and won her second career title in Birmingham.
Keys, though, still failed to crack the fourth r...
- Andy Murray's 2016 Achievements
- Second Gold medal (Rio Olympics)
* First French Open final (completes set of finals at all 4 Slam)
* First Rome and Paris Indoors Masters titles
* Broke serve in all 87 matches played
* Won his 600th career match
- What? Novak Djokovic Admits He Never Had A Serious Chance To Beat Andy Murray!
- his week, I'm not playing great and Murray is going to kill me. I was lucky in French final, I lost to him in Rome and mentally I just don't have it win."
But I just don't buy that, not from someone who was so dominant ju...
- Federer Wins ATP Fans' Favorite, Sportsmanship Award; Del Potro Named Comeback Player Of Year
- mbledon and the US Open and an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 semi-final at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia in Rome. Pouille compiled a 34-22 match record, nearly tripling his match wins total from last season (12-14).
- Andy Murray Is Your New ATP No. 1!
- n Wells, Dimitrov in Miami followed by clay losses to Nadal in Monte Carlo and Djokovic in Madrid, but he won Rome, reached the French Open final, reunited with Ivan Lendl and since then won another Wimbledon, won another go...
- It's Win And In For Svetlana Kuznetsova In The Moscow Final Saturday
- see what happens."
Kuznetsova has won both meetings with the spunky Australian most recently this year at Rome in three sets.
- Serena Williams Withdraws From WTA Finals, Gives Angelique Kerber Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- -6 record and just two titles. She played in just eight events, of which only three were "WTA" and none since Rome.
"We're as disappointed as the fans not to see Serena finish her season in Singapore," WTA CEO Steve Simon...
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- pretty different conditions a few days ago, it was good."
Murray beat Pouille in their only meeting in the Rome semifinals earlier this year.
Feliciano Lopez lost to Jack Sock while Roberto Bautista Agut ended qualifie...