Rome Tennis - 2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Nadal Suffers Early Knock Out; Federer v Djokovic Saturday; Monte Carlo SFs Picks And Pans
- After five relatively calm, uneventful days at our first big clay test of the season, the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters was thrust into absolute chaos on Friday. The highlight of course was reigning King of Clay and 8-time cham...
- Rafael Nadal Surprises World By Declaring Clay Season Is His Most Favorite Part Of The Year!
- in every city, in every tournament."
Nadal's clay schedule takes him to Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome and then the French Open. Last year the Spaniard won three of the four, losing only in the Monte Carlo final ...
- Novak Djokovic: I'll Focus On The French Open In Paris, But Not Before Then
- o it, but only when the time comes.
"Right now I want to dedicate my attention to Monte-Carlo, Madrid and Rome, three very big tournaments on clay. This is where I want to do well and eventually get myself in a very good...
- 2014 Marquee Clay Schedules: Follow Nadal, Djokovic And Federer On The Road To Roland Garros
Nadal will again be under immense ranking pressure have to defending titles in Barcelona, Madrid and Rome plus a final in Monte Carlo and of course the French. If he stumbles the door could be open for Novak to rega...
- Poll: Who'll Dominate On The Dirt? Will Nadal Resume His Reign Or Can Djokovic Breakthrough In Paris?
- and since his Australian Open title hasn't played up to par.
* Roger Federer: Former champion did make the Rome final last year, and he's playing better now. At 32, though, hard to see him beating Nadal and Djokovic to wi...
- Rafael Nadal: Playing Against Djokovic Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To Me
- d to defend a bunch of ranking points. Last year he reached the Monte Carlo final then won Barcelona, Madrid, Rome and then the French Open.
Rafa's won 28 straight matches on clay since losing to Djokovic in the 2013 Mont...
- Preview: Serena Williams v Li Na, Sony Open Final
- ings being at QF stage). Serena leads the series 10-1, although Li also benefitted from a SF walkover at 2012 Rome (does not count on H2H). Their most recent meeting was in the final of the 2013 WTA Championships, won by S.W...
- Rafael Nadal: I'm A Great Loser, But I'm Still Disappointed About The Australian Open Final
- Top ranked Rafael Nadal is back in the desert to defend his Masters 1000 Indian Wells title this weekend. Nadal, who is 16-1 on the year, is still feeling the sting from the loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the Australian Open ...