- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Serena Williams Withdraws From WTA Finals, Gives Angelique Kerber Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- -6 record and just two titles. She played in just eight events, of which only three were "WTA" and none since Rome.
"We're as disappointed as the fans not to see Serena finish her season in Singapore," WTA CEO Steve Simon...
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- pretty different conditions a few days ago, it was good."
Murray beat Pouille in their only meeting in the Rome semifinals earlier this year.
Feliciano Lopez lost to Jack Sock while Roberto Bautista Agut ended qualifie...
- Lucas Pouille Captures First ATP Title, Takes Down Dominic Thiem In Metz
- s had an amazing year, reaching the quarterfinals in the last two Grand Slam and semis in the Masters 1000 in Rome. I think we will see him in the Top 10 soon."
Pouille won his last two matches over the top two seeds, bea...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- reak a second time.”
Thiem and Simon have split four meetings with the Austrian winning most recently in Rome last year.
Lucas Pouille will face David Goffin/Nicolas Mahut winner in the second semifinal.
- Serena Williams Withdraws From WTA Asian Swing, Will She Play Again In 2016?
- compete at the WTA Finals in Singapore."
Serena, who turns 35 on Monday, hasn't played a "WTA" event since Rome. Last year after losing in the US Open semifinals to Roberta Vinci she didn't play again until the Australian...
- Andy Murray Wins Historic Second Olympic Gold, Denies Juan Martin Del Potro In Rio
- son which has already seen him take Wimbledon, reach the finals of both the Australian and the French and win Rome. And he's now on a personal-best 18-match winning streak heading to Cincinnati.
Murray finished with 10 ac...
- Halep Makes Sure Keys Don't Work in WTA Rogers Cup Final
- nkings. She fell to 2-3 in career finals, and 1-2 this year after winning Birmingham and falling in finals at Rome and now Montreal.
"There's only one person who is going to walk away and be completely happy with this wee...
- Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori For The Toronto Canadian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- ncluding in the last three Masters events. Miami was a mismatch. In Madrid, Kei played better and then in the Rome semifinals he really had a shot when he lost to Novak in a final set breaker from 3-1 up.
Plus, I don't th...