Rome Tennis - 2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Kei Nishikori: "I Have A Lot Of Confidence On Clay Right Now"
- , making the quarterfinals in Australia, backing up his Barcelona title and recently making the semifinals at Rome.
This week, the World No. 5 hasn't lost a set in two wins over Paul-Henri Mathieu and today Geneva champio...
- Serena Dominates While Bouchard Bombs At French Open; Sharapova Wednesday
- atches and she's trying to take home her 20th career Slam title, but hinted her elbow which forced her out of Rome is still not healthy.
"I was really happy to get through that and see how my elbow was going to do," the 3...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise In French Openers; Federer, Wawrinka Hope For Better Treatment Tomorrow
- 't easy.
"It was a test, it was a challenge for me to come back to the court again after first match after Rome finals," Djokovic said. "And obviously it's been a year since I played on Philippe Chatrier, and nice memorie...
- Sharapova Sick, Sloane Ousts Venus At French Open; Serena Returns Tuesday
- there," she joked.
Sharapova has now won 21 of her last 22 matches at the tournament, and she just won the Rome.
"Such a big occasion obviously for me to be out, back on center court, and I just, I had a tough opponent...
- Murray Sails Into French Open 2nd RD, Stays Perfect On Clay; Djokovic, Nadal On Court Tuesday
- eat Lucas Pouille 3-6, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4. Afterward, Simon said his back/neck injury that forced him to retire in Rome and withdraw from Nice was ok.
"It's over, and I'm really sick and tired of having that question over and ...
- Federer, Warwinka, Halep Open Play Sunday At The French Open
- o avoid a second straight first round upset. Wawrinka, who's reached the semifinals at his last two events in Rome and Geneva, takes on Turkey's Marcel Ilhan (no relation to Wawrinka's estranged wife Ilham).
- Rafael Nadal: I Would Love To Play Novak Djokovic In The French Open Quarterfinals
- l said about the match and the tournament to the press today:
Q. Just curious as to since you've come from Rome sort of your feeling on the clay here and being back in Paris and how practices have gone the last few days f...
- Roger Federer: No, Rafael Nadal Should Not Have Been Seeded Higher
- n Sunday against Alejandro Falla.
Here's what Federer told the press:
Q. What have you been doing since Rome? How has been your preparation this past week?
ROGER FEDERER: Went back and went to see the family and spent...