Rome Tennis - 2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Novak Djokovic
- s.comNOVAK DJOKOVIC
Current ATP Rank: 1
2014 Highlights: 6 titles - Wimbledon, Paris, Beijing, Rome, Miami, Indian Wells; French Open finalist
ATP Finals History: 8th appearance (all consecutive), 3-time ch...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Milos Raonic
- e: 23
Current ATP Rank: 8
2014 Highlights: 1 title - Washington; Wimbledon SFs; Paris F, Cincinnati and Rome SFs
ATP Finals History: None, but he can thank Rafael Nadal for this invite
Notable Stat: Averages almo...
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- m just extremely happy right now."
The only Masters 1000 events Federer has yet to win are Monte Carlo and Rome. Djokovic is missing only Cincinnati from the current calendar while Nadal is short of Miami, Shanghai and th...
- What Strings Does Roger Federer Use In His Racquet? He Explains
- gut until 2002," Federer said. "And then I switched from the 85 to the 90 square inch racquet in 2002 before Rome. Then I think I won Hamburg with it, with the half and half (gut and Luxilon). Ever since I play with the sam...
- Novak Djokovic Does The #IceBucketChallenge [Video]
- Novak Djokovic took part in wave sweeping the globe for a good cause: the ALS ice bucket challenge.
"Hello everybody, I want to thank all the good people for helping spread awareness about this noble cause," Djokovic said...
- Serena Williams-Venus Williams Rivalry Facts And Numbers
- Venus Williams And Tomas Berdych Take If Off For ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue
- Five-time Wimbledon champion Venus Williams and 2010 Wimbledon finalist Tomas Berdych, are featured in the upcoming Body Issue by ESPN The Magazine.
That means they are nude!
"I just kept cracking jokes and that defin...
- Uncle Toni: We Knew If Rafa Didn't Win The Fourth He'd Lose The Fifth
- we came to Roland Garros having lost so many matches on clay this year. We lost at Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Rome and even though we won in Madrid, I can’t forget that Nishikori had to retire in the final. So we were ...