Rome Tennis - 2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic Has More Ranking Points Than Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal Combined!
- nte Carlo title. "I think the most important period of the year is coming up right now where you have Madrid, Rome, Roland Garros, Wimbledon in a matter of two months. It's very close to each other. The tournaments are conde...
- Rafael Nadal: I'm Not Far From My Best Level, It Was A Positive Week
- g: the opponent changed something. Novak was able to beat me in 2013 here in the final, too. He beat me in Rome last year, too.
He's a fantastic player. He can beat me all the time. But I am confident that if I am abl...
- Dominant Djokovic Swats Aside Nadal To Face Berdych In Monte Carlo Final
- give him much of a chance Sunday.
However, they've only played twice on clay with Berdych winning at 2013 Rome and Djokovic taking their 2012 Monte Carlo meeting in three sets. So while the series is very lopsided, they ...
- Roger Federer Says He's Not Sure If He'll Play Rome
- Following a loss Thursday to Gael Monfils, Roger Federer admitted he didn't know if he'd play the Rome Masters next month starting May 10.
"I'm going to go back to Switzerland and practice really hard, you know, from what...
- Rafael Nadal v Novak Djokovic It Is In The Monte Carlo SFs, Who's The Pick?
- beating Nadal here will matter in six weeks. The two will likely both be in another Masters together - either Rome or Madrid (I think Novak will skip one) - so Novak will likely get another shot against Rafa should he lose h...
- Nadal, Federer On Tap Wednesday In Monte Carlo; Djokovic Dominates In Opener
- me runner-up Roger Federer is on court against Jeremy Chardy in a rematch of a tough battle a year ago in the Rome wind won by the Frenchman. Also, Stan Wawrinka begins his title defense against Juan Monaco.
- Roger Federer: I've Done The Right Things To Prepare For This Clay Season
Roger Federer's 2015 Clay Schedule
12 April: Monte Carlo
27 April: Istanbul
3 May: Madrid
10 May: Rome
24 May: Roland Garros
- Let's Hold Off On The Rafael Nadal Panic... For Now
- points on the clay leading up to the French Open. That's because Rafa "only" has to defend a Madrid title, a Rome final and two quarterfinals in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. (Nadal normally wins all four or at least three.)