Rome Tennis - 2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Federer, Serena Win Cincy and Favorites Status Entering US Open
- in Dubai Federer beat the Serb in the final by crushing the net with abandonment. Then Djokovic won finals at Rome, Indian Wells and Wimbledon. Now Federer returns with a win at Cincy, inching ahead 21-20 in their career mee...
- 6- Time Champion Roger Federer In Action Tonight In Cincinnati; Venus, Isner, Berdych Also Today
- s tournaments each season since 2008. The Americans are 53-39 lifetime, winning the ATP Masters 1000 title at Rome in 2011 and an ATP World Tour 500 title at Memphis in 2010.
Borna Coric and Alexander Zverev, the youngest...
- Nick Kyrgios To Stan Wawrinka: Kokkinakis Banged Your Girlfriend, Sorry To Tell You That Mate [Video]
- The story of the day in tennis isn't the great matches featured in Canada or Serena Williams's assault on history, instead, it's the continued incredible antics of Nick Kyrgios. Last night, the outspoken Aussie did it again,...
- Andy Murray Shocked In Washington Opener, Madison Keys Crashes Out Of Stanford
- Wednesday. First in Washington where top seed Andy Murray suffered his earliest loss in over two years since Rome 2013 falling to Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 4-6, 7-6(4) in his opening hardcourt match of the summer.
- Milos Raonic And Eugenie Bouchard Play Tennis On A Floating Tennis Court [Video]
- In a promotional event for next month's Rogers Cup, Canadian stars Milos Raonic and Eugenie Bouchard hit the tennis courts in Toronto where they met with kids, sponsors and the media, and even played on a barge.
We had an...
- Novak Djokovic: We All Know How Good Roger Federer Is, He's The Greatest Ever!
- an Wawrinka in the French Open final.
Djokovic, who has wins over Federer this year at Indian Wells and at Rome and has been dominant in ATP finals. But in Grand Slam finals he's only won three of his last nine.
- Roger Federer: My Semifinal Win Over Andy Murray Was One Of The Best Matches I've Played In My Career
- k Djokovic in the final. The Serb beat Federer in the a 5-set final and also recently in the Indian Wells and Rome finals.
"It's great to play Novak anywhere these days, you know, because he's a great player," Federer sai...
- PeRFect Federer Flies Past Murray, Setting Up Rematch With Djokovic In Wimbledon Final
- and Djokovic for the second straight year. Djokovic has won the last two taking titles at Indian Wells and at Rome, but Federer has played him tougher than anyone the last year.
“Roger is one of the people that made me ...