SINGAPORE Tennis - 2014 WTA Championships - Singapore
Do you like SINGAPORE?
The latest SINGAPORE tournament news:
- Watch Garbine Muguruza's Celebrate Her 22nd Birthday With This Most-Excellent Racquet Smash [Video]
- No sooner than the commentator brought up Garbine Muguruza's placid demeanor, did the Spaniard unleash a furious racquet smash today in Beijing.
The smash turned out to fire up Muguruza who was down 5-1 at the time in the ...
- US Open Champion Flavia Pennetta Returns In Beijing, Simon Halep Injured, Petra Kvitova Loses
- In the final big event before the WTA Finals in Singapore, many of the top players in women's tennis have gathered in Beijing for the 2015 China Open.
US Open champion Flavia Pennetta returned earlier today notching a win over...
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
- In a battle of two ailing finalists, Venus Williams came out on top capturing her 47th career WTA title when her opponent, Garbine Muguruza, retired down 6-3, 3-0 in the second set of the Wuhan, China final.
"I feel like every...
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- A hobbling Venus Williams avenged a stunning loss by sister Serena at the US Open by beating Roberta Vinci today in the semifinals at the Wuhan WTA event.
Vinci, who beat Serena at the US Open foiling the World No. 1's bid for...
- Will Serena Williams Be Punished For Skipping The WTA Finals?
- Serena Williams has announced her 2015 season is over. And that means she won't play one of the biggest WTA events on the year, the WTA Finals in Singapore scheduled for the end of this month.
Last month, in response to Andy M...
- Serena Williams Officially Ends 2015 Season Withdrawing From Beijing And WTA Finals
- Serena Williams made it official earlier today pulling out from her remaining two events in Beijing and at the WTA Finals.
The World No. 1 cited injuries and a broken heart which she suffered when she was stunned by Roberta Vi...
- Defending Champion Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Beijing
- Maria Sharapova officially withdrew from next week's Beijing Open. Sharapova had won the title there last year beat Petra Kvitova, but a left forearm injury suffered earlier this week will prevent her from defending her crown.
- Coach: After Painful US Open Loss, Serena Williams Might Not Play Again This Season
- In an interview with ESPNW, coach Patrick Mouratoglou revealed Serena Williams might not play against this season. Now 34, Serena is still scheduled to play in Beijing next week, but Mouratoglou doesn't know where Serena's motiva...