The latest SINGAPORE tournament news:
- Angelique Kerber: If The Day Comes When I Reach No. 1, That Will Be Amazing
- After a missed opportunity last week in Cincinnati where she was two sets from the No. 1 ranking, Angelique Kerber remains hopeful of grabbing the top spot either at the US Open or down the road. But she continues to deemphasize ...
- Kerber's Handles Halep In Cincinnati, Faces Pliskova In Cincy Final With No. 1 Ranking At Stake
- The moment has come for Angelique Kerber. A year ago the German ranked No. 11 in the world and was hopeful of just making it to the Singapore Finals. A year later she's two sets from the No. 1 ranking after reaching her second fi...
- Serena Advances To Indian Wells QFs To Meet Halep Wednesday; Radwanksa v Kvitova
- The top half of the quarterfinals are set for Wednesday. In a rematch of what was to be the semifinals a year ago, Serena Williams will clash with Simona Halep.
Serena dusted qualifier Kateryna Bondarenko 6-2, 6-2 while Halep ...
- Suarez Navarro Turns Around 1-8 Finals Record in Doha
- No. 8-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro's 1-8 record going into the championship of the Qatar Total Open was not inspiring, but the Spaniard nonetheless found a gear to rally from a set down to beat 18-year-old Jelena Ostapenko 1-6, 6-...
- Novak Djokovic Will Not Play The Cash Grab December Exos In The IPTL And Abu Dhabi
- To recover and rest for the upcoming 2016 season, Novak Djokovic will pass up the big cash available at the IPTL and the Abu Exos this month.
Djokovic was to play for the Singapore Slammers during the second season of the IPTL...
- At Age 35, Venus Williams Finishes 2015 Back In The Top 10 For First Time In Five Years!
- Thanks to her title Sunday at the Zhuhai Elite Trophy, Venus Williams will finish the year ranked in the Top 10 at No. 7.
The 35-year-old Venus is also the oldest to place in the Top 10 in 20 years since a 38-year-old Martina ...
- Hitting-Wall Radwanska Beats Kvitova for 1st WTA Finals Crown
- The diminutive Agnieszka Radwanska raised the BNP Paribas WTA Finals title in Singapore on Sunday, defeating Petra Kvitova 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 for the biggest championship win of her career.
How big of an underdog win was it for th...
- Petra Kvitova Tops Maria Sharapova, Meets Agnieszka Radwanska In WTA Finals Title Match
- Former champions Petra Kvitova and Maria Sharapova collided in the semifinals of the year-end WTA Finals in Singapore, and it was the lefty coming out ahead 6-3, 7-6(3).
"I didn't expect this, for sure," Kvitova said. "I had t...