San Jose Tennis - 2013 SAP Open
Do you like San Jose?
|Former Men's San Jose Tennis Champions:
2009 Radek Stepanek
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Andy Murray
2006 Andy Murray
2005 Andy Roddick
2004 Andy Roddick
2003 Andre Agassi
2002 Lleyton Hewitt
2001 Greg Rusedski
2000 Mark Philippoussis
1999 Mark Philippoussis
1998 Andre Agassi
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Pete Sampras
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Renzo Furlan
1993 Andre Agassi
1992 Michael Chang
1991 Darren Cahill
1990 Andre Agassi
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Michael Chang
1987 Peter Lundgren
1986 John McEnroe
1985 Stefan Edberg
1984 John McEnroe
1983 Ivan Lendl
1982 John McEnroe
1981 Eliot Teltscher
1980 Gene Mayer
1979 John McEnroe
1978 John McEnroe
1977 Butch Walts
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Arthur Ashe
1974 Ross Case
1973 Roy Emerson
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Arthur Ashe
The latest San Jose tournament news:
- Kvitova, Raonic, Sousa Win Titles; Benneteau Suicide Watch
- Sunday in the final of the Thailand Open in Bangkok.
It was Raonic's second title after his third straight San Jose title in February when he beat Tommy Haas in the final. He improved to 5-4 in career finals, and improved his...
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- replaces the long-standing Memphis event which will still be held just as a smaller, 250 tournament using the San Jose sanction.
Before then, Nadal is still expected to be in Buenos Aires this November following the ATP Final...
- Djokovic Opens Summer Hardcourt Season Tuesday In Montreal; Nadal Playing Doubles
- y Chardy. The 22-year-old Raonic finished 2012 ranked No. 13 which is also his current ranking. Raonic won in San Jose but has done little since and the pressure will be on the star to give his home fans something to cheer about...
- Del Potro Wins Two, Sets Up Anderson Clash Tonight In Washington; Dimitrov Duels Haas, Raonic Crashes Out
- os Raonic. The Canadian fireballer who many pick to become a star crashed out to Marinko Matosevic. Since his San Jose title, Raonic has reached just one single quarterfinal, that a semifinal in Barcelona this April. With his co...
- After Isner's Loss America May Have No Players In ATP Top 20 Next Week
- one. And pro tennis in American has been in a state of decline with the recent losses of the Los Angeles and San Jose events.
Two and a half years ago Roddick fell out of the Top 10. Now the bar may go lower still. ...
- Raonic Socked Out Of Memphis; Tsonga, Berdych Winners In Marseille; Ferrer-Nalbandian Thursday In Buenos Aires
- to Andy Roddick in 2011 and Jurgen Melzer in 2012, had won six straight matches having just claimed his third San Jose title on Sunday. But on Wednesday it was Sock who collected the biggest win of his young career.
- Azarenka, Rafa, del Potro, Raonic Win Tennis Titles
- Federer in the quarterfinals, and countryman Gilles Simon in the semifinals.
Canuck Raonic 3-Peats at ATP San Jose
Canuck Milos Raonic won a third straight San Jose title, defeating former world No. 2 Tommy Haas 6-4, 6-3 ...
- Old Balls Please: 30-Somethings Serena, Castano, Nalbandian, Haas And Benneteau Bid For Sunday Glory
- ents remarkably have a 30-something in the final! There's Serena Williams in Doha. Then there's Tommy Haas in San Jose. Julien Benneteau is out for his first title in Rotterdam. David Nalbandian has made an incredible return by ...