Shanghai Tennis - 2013 Shanghai Rolex Masters
Do you like Shanghai?
The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- before coming unglued. Six months later, though, when the big guy was in full stride Delpo got his revenge in Shanghai.
Now if it sounds like I'm taking shots at Nadal, well, you'd be right. He's the man of the moment, the m...
- Nadal Wins "Group A" At ATP Finals; Federer v Del Potro In Knockout Match Saturday
- won the past seven meetings in straight sets. Gasquet's only win did come in round robin play during the 2007 Shanghai Tennis Masters Cup.
In a crucial first match, Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro meet for the third ...
- Roger Federer Admits He's "Rattled At Times" By His Inconsistent Level Of Play
- ost another Masters 1000 on indoors. Used to be in Stuttgart, used to be in Madrid indoors. Now we're playing Shanghai outdoors," he added. "But I truly believe the World Tour Finals should stay indoors, and I think indoors dese...
- Federer Wins Three ATP Awards, Nadal Claims Comeback Player Of Year
- nneteau and Nenad Zimonjic.
Ron Bookman Media Excellence Award
(awarded by ATP)
Bendou Zhang: Shanghai-based Zhang is the tennis writer for TITAN Sports, China’s most successful sports newspaper. A journali...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Lead London Final 8 Preview This Weekend In Paris
Earlier, Roger Federer dismantled Phil Kohlschreiber in straight sets. Left for dead a few weeks ago in Shanghai, once again Federer seems to be finding his form during the indoor season. Can it last?
The hottest player...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: "I Think I'm Playing Fantastic Tennis"
- n title. The Argentine has won 14 of his last 15 matches with titles coming in Tokyo and Basel and a final in Shanghai losing to Novak Djokovic in a final set tiebreak. So del Potro has reason for the optimism why many think he'...
- Djokovic Opens Indoor Season Tuesday In Paris; Nadal Focused On Strong Year-End Finish
- own French qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert.
Coming of an undefeated Asian swing with titles in Beijing and Shanghai, Djokovic still has a shot, albeit a very slim one, to finish the year No. 1, but he'll have to stay perfect ...
- Exhausted Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Basel
- el, Switzerland. After a long season and recent Asian stretch during which Rafa reached the Beijing final and Shanghai semis, Nadal posted on Facebook that his body needs a rest.
"Hi all, sorry to announce that I won't travel...