The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic: Winning Grand Slam Titles And The No. 1 Ranking Are No Longer My Priority
Djokovic withdrew from the China Open in Beijing, but he's planning on returning in two weeks for the Shanghai Masters.
“It’s a micro injury I am dealing with but its nature is such that it could develop into a lo...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Beijing China Open With Elbow Injury
- l. Nadal is expected to return along with now top seed Andy Murray.
Djokovic is still scheduled to play in Shanghai on October 3.
6-time and defending #ChinaOpen champion @DjokerNole has been forced to withdraw from the to...
- Andy Murray: I Need A Break And I Need It Now
- urt for the Beijing Open which begins two weeks from today on October 3. The 29-year-old is scheduled to play Shanghai the week after. Will he miss one or both? ...
- Andy Murray Has Short Day, Lines Up John Isner Next at French Open; Djokovic, Tsonga Saturday
- losing streak against Murray.
"I played him one time in Cincinnati and had match points, and last year in Shanghai I won the first set and had a lot of chances in the second," said Isner. "He's played the big points better t...
- Nishikori Escapes Monfils, Kyrgios Is Next; Djokovic v Goffin; Miami SF Picks And Pans
- ves unbelievably fast, hits big from the baseline, and doesn't have many weaknesses.
"When I played him in Shanghai I didn't really do too much wrong. He just played a really well in the big moments. I definitely had chances....
- Novak Djokovic Agrees, Indian Wells Should Be At A Level Higher Than Masters 1000
- hich puts it equal to events like the Paris Indoors and Rome.
"I think this tournament - and you mentioned Shanghai and maybe a couple others - are willing to step it up, you know, and willing to, you know, compete for the hi...
- Rafael Nadal v Kei Nishikori, Novak Djokovic v JW Tsonga; Indian Wells Friday Picks And Pans
- lf it's Tsonga. We just haven't heard much from JW of late or seen a good win from him since beating Nadal in Shanghai last fall in Shanghai. But he's found the groove this week overpowering Sam Querrey then Dominic Thiem who ha...
- Roger Federer Releases Clay-Reduced 2016 Schedule
Federer does label the schedule as "tentative". ...