The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal's 2016 Season Is Over Due To His Left Wrist
- 6 in his return losing back-to-back matches in China to Grigor Dimitrov in Beijing and then Viktor Troicki in Shanghai.
Nadal will finish 2016 ranked No. higher than No. 7 and with just two titles, his fewest during any seaso...
- 8-Week Ban? Nick Kyrgios Got Off Easy
- makes news and people watch him. Heck, in the middle of the football season here in the U.S., Murray winning Shanghai never got a mention while Kyrgios's tanking made the highlights and the blogs.
That said, it's good that t...
- Andy Murray: I Believe I Can Get To No. 1, So I'll Give It My Best Shot
- After his 2-week China sweep of Beijing and Shanghai, Andy Murray stands just 915 ranking points from Novak Djokovic and the rankings race lead for No. 1.
Murray, who's never been No. 1, will play Vienna next week and then th...
- Sorry Nick Kyrgios Responds To 8-Week ATP Suspension, Says He Will Improve His Behavior
- ctions against Nick Kyrgios a step further today. Last week, after the brash Australian tanked his way out of Shanghai, the ATP slapped Kyrgios with a $16,500 fine.
Today, the tour suspended Kyrgios for eight tournament weeks...
- The ATP is Sending Nick Kyrgios to a Psychologist
- r announced to day that Nick Kyrgios has been fined $25,000 for tanking his second-round match at the Masters Shanghai event, and is suspended from ATP events for eight weeks under the rule 'Conduct Contrary to the Integrity of ...
- Murray Puts Djokovic and No. 1 Ranking On Alert After Shanghai Title
- Andy Murray put down some early resistance by Roberto Bautista Agut, beating the Spaniard 7-6(1), 6-1 in the Shanghai Rolex Masters final on Sunday.
Bautista Agut had upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the semifinals. With...
- Defending Champ Kuznetsova, Djokovic-Killer Bautista Agut Lead Next Week at Kremlin Cup
- , and on the men's side Roberto Bautusta-Agut who upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic today in the semifinals at Shanghai.
Here's a look at the women's and men's fields in Moscow:
Moscow, Russia; Surface: hard
- Djokovic Unravels Against Bautista Agut, Spaniard To Face Murray In Shanghai Final
- Novak Djokovic's struggles continued Saturday in Shanghai. The defending champion was heavily favored to beat Roberto Bautista Agut in the semifinals but Djokovic suffered his first career loss in six meetings falling 6-4, 6-4 t...