The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- id feel it," Federer said of his knee. "So I'm actually very relieved that I was able to finish strong now in Shanghai, Laver Cup, Basel, now here again as well. It shows that things are in the past now. It's good to know that I...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- match that comes."
Federer wins his 50th match of the year and is 11th in a row after titles this fall in Shanghai and Basel. He also stays a perfect 7-0 against Americans at the ATP Finals.
"I think we're all going to st...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- on hardcourts. With seven titles here, Federer is the choice and after a few weeks off following trophies in Shanghai and Basel, he should be rested and revved up. Maybe Cilic gives him trouble, otherwise he wins the group. I t...
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- ready for a difficult match and a fully fit del Potro," said Federer. "He played a great match against me in Shanghai and went on to win Stockholm and won that. Now he's here in the final again. I think he's ok. He might be tir...
- Nick Kyrgios, Tomas Berdych Also Shut Down Their 2017 Season
Kyrgios lost earlier this week in Antwerp to Ruben Bemelmens, and last week was fined for his retirement in Shanghai.
Berdych blamed a bad back for end his year.
pic.twitter.com/HX0VFeXfal— Tomáš Berdych (@tomasb...
- Rafael Nadal Out Of Basel Due To His Left Knee
- Following a busy Asian swing which concluded Sunday with a loss to Roger Federer in the Shanghai Masters final, Rafael Nadal has announced he has withdrawn from next week's event in Basel due to knee soreness.
The tournament ...
- Federer Closes In On Nadal's No. 1 Ranking, Can He Catch Him?
- Thanks to his Shanghai title, Roger Federer is within 1,960 ranking points of Rafael Nadal for the year-end No. 1 spot.
Had Nadal won today, it would have almost been over, but now Federer is in with a chance.
- Why Is Federer Beating Nadal Now? He's Not Scarred Anymore
- After today's title in Shanghai, Roger Federer has now won five straight matches over rival Rafael Nadal. But Federer acknowledges, he'll never catch Nadal in their head-to-head which the Spaniard leads now 23-15.