The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Bernard Tomic: I'm Bored During Matches, It's Tough To Find Motivation Even At Wimbledon
- d the same situation. I mean, I finished at 23, 24, but I sort of didn't play end of year from after Beijing, Shanghai, because I was a little bit tired and stuff.
But, you know, I will continue to work and try to do well in ...
- ATP To Keep Finals In London Through 2020
- on if Andy Murray is among the participants.
The ATP Finals began in London in 2009 after spending time in Shanghai, Houston, Sydney and Lisbon since 2000. ...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- t to really do anything.
"My team was motivated but I wasn't motivated."
Kyrgios returned from his post-Shanghai tanking suspension in Australia but was dismissed by Andreas Seppi in Melbourne. And things continued to spir...
- Nick Kyrgios Pulled From Rotterdam To Play The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Except He Didn't Get Picked
- Back in October just after his Shanghai meltdown, Nick Kyrgios contacted Rotterdam tournament director Richard Krajicek asking the former Wimbledon champion if he could get time off to play both Rotterdam and the NBA All-Star Ce...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- oying. I am coming back on the tour after a while. People can think is not that much because he stopped after Shanghai. But being honest and being realistic, after Roland Garros, the only tournament I played with okay conditions...
- Nadal To Face Raonic In Friday Brisbane QF Moya Bowl; Thiem v Dimitrov Undercard
- h Carlos Moya, has won six of seven meetings with the Canadian. The two last played with Rafa winning at 2015 Shanghai. Raonic earned his lone win at 2015 Indian Wells.
"He's one of the toughest opponents on tour today, witho...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- ith the player's girlfriend), and when he's not feeling the mood, likes to tank matches.
In October at the Shanghai Masters, Kyrgios took it up a notch. He tanked his second-round match, losing 6-3, 6-1, including half-hearte...
- Nick Kyrgios: The Ban Has Put Me In Good Shape For 2017
- ut and analyze what I’ve got to get better at."
Kyrgios was banned after his egregious tanking effort in Shanghai, and he has since seen a psychologist as mandated which reduced his ban from 8 to 3 tournament weeks.