The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Djokovic Sets Thiem Showdown Thursday In Monte Carlo; Nadal Rolls In Clay Opener
- start," said Nadal. "That's all. It's important for me to win matches, of course. I need days on court. Since Shanghai last year, I have spent not enough time on court competing. Every match that I have the chance to win is a gr...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now Out Of Indian Wells And Miami
- ossible to be back there in 2019. Thank you"
Nadal hasn't completed an event since losing in the finals at Shanghai last October.
This is the first time in his career Nadal will miss both March Masters events. In fact sinc...
- Del Potro Stays Perfect Against Thiem, Meets Zverev In Acapulco SFs
- ev who rolled past Ryan Harrison.
Del Potro leads Zverev 1-0 beating the German in three sets last fall in Shanghai. Zverev is seeking his first title since Canada.
In the other semifinal, surprising American Jared Donalds...
- Kerber v Halep, Woznaicki v Mertens On SF Thursday At Austalian Open; Cilic-Edmund At Night
- ushed the hopes of Grigor Dimitrov on Tuesday, and will look to do the same against the Croat who beat him in Shanghai last fall.
"Kyle had amazing run here," said Cilic. "A lot of tough matches, played great tennis. He's als...
- Injured Nadal Retires To Cilic At Australian Open; Edmund Stuns Dimitrov For First Slam SF
- all it wasn't a bad one, but certainly wasn't where I wanted to be."
Cilic leads Edmund 1-0 beating him in Shanghai last fall.
"I'm going to prepare for that match like for any other one," Cilic said of the semi. "Kyle had...
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- id feel it," Federer said of his knee. "So I'm actually very relieved that I was able to finish strong now in Shanghai, Laver Cup, Basel, now here again as well. It shows that things are in the past now. It's good to know that I...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- match that comes."
Federer wins his 50th match of the year and is 11th in a row after titles this fall in Shanghai and Basel. He also stays a perfect 7-0 against Americans at the ATP Finals.
"I think we're all going to st...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- on hardcourts. With seven titles here, Federer is the choice and after a few weeks off following trophies in Shanghai and Basel, he should be rested and revved up. Maybe Cilic gives him trouble, otherwise he wins the group. I t...