The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Kerber v Halep, Woznaicki v Mertens On SF Thursday At Austalian Open; Cilic-Edmund At Night
- ushed the hopes of Grigor Dimitrov on Tuesday, and will look to do the same against the Croat who beat him in Shanghai last fall.
"Kyle had amazing run here," said Cilic. "A lot of tough matches, played great tennis. He's als...
- Injured Nadal Retires To Cilic At Australian Open; Edmund Stuns Dimitrov For First Slam SF
- all it wasn't a bad one, but certainly wasn't where I wanted to be."
Cilic leads Edmund 1-0 beating him in Shanghai last fall.
"I'm going to prepare for that match like for any other one," Cilic said of the semi. "Kyle had...
- Roger Federer: I'm Extremely Happy With My 2017 Season
- id feel it," Federer said of his knee. "So I'm actually very relieved that I was able to finish strong now in Shanghai, Laver Cup, Basel, now here again as well. It shows that things are in the past now. It's good to know that I...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- match that comes."
Federer wins his 50th match of the year and is 11th in a row after titles this fall in Shanghai and Basel. He also stays a perfect 7-0 against Americans at the ATP Finals.
"I think we're all going to st...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- on hardcourts. With seven titles here, Federer is the choice and after a few weeks off following trophies in Shanghai and Basel, he should be rested and revved up. Maybe Cilic gives him trouble, otherwise he wins the group. I t...
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- ready for a difficult match and a fully fit del Potro," said Federer. "He played a great match against me in Shanghai and went on to win Stockholm and won that. Now he's here in the final again. I think he's ok. He might be tir...
- Nick Kyrgios, Tomas Berdych Also Shut Down Their 2017 Season
Kyrgios lost earlier this week in Antwerp to Ruben Bemelmens, and last week was fined for his retirement in Shanghai.
Berdych blamed a bad back for end his year.
pic.twitter.com/HX0VFeXfal— Tomáš Berdych (@tomasb...
- Rafael Nadal Out Of Basel Due To His Left Knee
- Following a busy Asian swing which concluded Sunday with a loss to Roger Federer in the Shanghai Masters final, Rafael Nadal has announced he has withdrawn from next week's event in Basel due to knee soreness.
The tournament ...