The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Roger Federer Releases Clay-Reduced 2016 Schedule
Federer does label the schedule as "tentative". ...
- A List Of Novak Djokovic's 2015 Achievements
- in one year
– First man to win six Masters tournaments at least three times (IW, Miami, Rome, Rogers Cup, Shanghai, Paris)
– First man to win four Masters 1000 events at least four times (IW, Miami, Rome, Paris)
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka; 2015 ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- since US Open," Djokovic said of Nadal yesterday. "Already in China, playing finals in Beijing, semifinals in Shanghai, you can feel that he's starting to get comfortable on the court, start to play better.
"I've been watchin...
- ATP Finals To Remain In London Through 2018
- event has been in London since 2009.
Before London, the Finals were held:
The last time the event was held in North America...
- 2015 ATP Finals Groupings: Roger Federer Placed With Novak Djokovic, Hope For Rafael Nadal?
- 9th consecutive season finale appearance. Comes in as reigning 3-time champion and also won title in 2008 in Shanghai (d. Davydenko). Has won last 14 matches since falling to countryman Tipsarevic in final round robin match in ...
- Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Bryans Among 2015 ATP Award Winners
- ight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament finals, winning titles in Indian Wells, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Shanghai and Paris. He also lifted the Beijing trophy among 14 finals. He comes to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals ...
- Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Will Battle For The Final Masters Event Of The Season In Paris
- ave pushed him close and beaten him once. But I think, two of the matches in Indian Wells and the last one in Shanghai from my side weren’t good. But apart from those I have been close. So it’s up to me to learn from the one...
- Federer Stunned By Isner In Paris, Nadal Survives To Face Warwrinka; Djokovic v Berdych Friday
- l go with Nadal. Rafa leads Stan 13-2 but obviously Stan's much improved of late (however Rafa crushed him in Shanghai last month!). I just think Rafa's actually got some confidence and he even played well last Sunday in his los...