The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- Anderson on Saturday. He leads the big South African 7-1 taking the last seven including a win last month in Shanghai.
"He's playing some big tennis throughout the entire year. This is definitely his best season. The past co...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- hould be a great match. I think played against each other only twice. We split wins. I played him recently in Shanghai, but wasn't at his best. I expect him to play better than he did in Shanghai.”
In the late match, John I...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- ay and he has one of the best backhands in the game. I've had some exciting matches against him. Our match in Shanghai was great. But I'm really happy for him, having made it here after being injured and a rocky start to the sea...
- Del Potro Officially Out Of The ATP Finals, Nishikori Gets In
- nals due to a knee injury. The fourth-ranked Del Potro hasn't played in a month since suffering the injury in Shanghai.
“It’s frustrating for me not to be able to compete in London,” said Del Potro. “It’s a very spe...
- Federer Foils Fognini At Paris Masters, Zverev Wins; Djokovic v Cilic Friday
- e Japenese str knocked out Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4. Federer leads Nishikori 6-2 including a win last month in Shanghai.
New No. 1 Novak Djokovic continued his bid to finish the year on top and the Serb won his 20th straight, ...
- With Eye On No. 1, Novak Djokovic Opens Play Tuesday In Paris
- fanos Tsitsipas. And down the road it could be Roger Federer in the semifinals.
“In both the US Open and Shanghai, I've played as good as ever. So I really enjoy tennis at the moment and enjoy competing, because obviously w...
- Federer Rolls Into Basel Final, Seeks 99th Career Title Against Qualifier Copil
- istent match by far. The results show it as well, so I'm very happy."
Federer needed a tough three sets in Shanghai just a few weeks ago. Indoors today, it was a different story.
"I don't think Daniil maybe played as well ...
- Federer Overcomes Simon, Wins 18th Straight In Basel; Thiem Blown Out In Vienna
- e Rising Russian Daniil Medvedev who got past Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. Federer just beat Medvedev in Shanghai a few weeks ago.
"I think it's going to be a tough semi. I'm very excited, apparently it's my 200th semi-f...