Shanghai Tennis - 2013 Shanghai Rolex Masters
Do you like Shanghai?
The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Tommy Haas: Beating Novak, It's Unbelievable, One Of My Best Wins Of My Career, I'm Just Really Happy And Proud
- ed to, you know, approach this match totally different.
You know, last couple of times I played Novak was in Shanghai last year and Toronto, and Toronto we had a really good battle, which I was really happy about the way I play...
- Federer v Murray Tonight In The Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- derer's held the 3-2 edge with Murray beating him comfortably for the gold at the Olympics and in the fall at Shanghai. Federer's two most recent wins - ATP London and Wimbledon - both came indoors (Wimbledon roof was closed mid...
- Tennis Community Reacts To News Of Brad Drewett's Illness
- started to play a bit better, I guess, you know. Obviously it was very important to bring the Masters Cup to Shanghai, and he was the tournament director then over there and also London. So he was so influential; he was obvious...
- Year-End Review - Everything Hard: Djokovic Made of Stone
- o lose only one more match the rest of the year. He won in Beijing, saved five match points to beat Murray in Shanghai, and then went undefeated to win the World Tour Finals. Ironically, he suffered his worst loss of the year in...
- Are These The 10 Best Shots Of The 2012 ATP Season? [Video]
3. Novak Djokovic hits a tweener, then a sublime drop shot to win the point against Andy Murray (Shanghai).
2. Newcomer Jerzy Janowicz proves he's more than just a power player with a unbelievable half-volley fli...
- Roger Federer Has Made His 2013 Schedule And Miami And Basel Aren't On It!?!?!
- and also play Dubai once again. The middle of his year is per norm, then in the fall he's slated to return to Shanghai but will pass up on playing Basel, for now, before returning to Paris.
As written on his website, this of ...
- Why is Novak Djokovic Numero Uno?
- uccess to revel in when he now relaxes for a while in the off-season.
Melbourne, Miami, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, London: the 6 cities that Djokovic has been victorious in during 2012. He has won some big matches this seas...
- Federer Flattens Murray, Faces Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- to change things around really and come up with a game plan that maybe was different than at the Olympics or Shanghai," said Federer. "The pressure was really on me. I'm happy with what I chose with my coaching staff today. Obv...