Shanghai Tennis - 2014 Shanghai Rolex Masters
Do you like Shanghai?
The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Federer Saves 4 MPs In SF Thriller Over Wawrinka, Will Face Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- vak's won 31 straight matches indoors and also 14 in a row at the Finals. I know Roger beat him last month in Shanghai, but this is Novak's last match of the season, and he won't want to end the year with a loss.
- Djokovic Dominates Wawrinka, Still Unbeaten As A Dad; Federer v Murray Friday At The ATP Finals
- though Federer has won the last two and has taken all three at the London ATP Finals (Murray beat him at the Shanghai Finals).
Murray's been playing well this fall, and initially I thought Murray would get Roger here. But I'...
- Roger Federer: It's Been A Better Year Than I Thought It Would Be. Returning To No. 1 Would Be Special
- ian Open. The rankings came by surprise that all of a sudden, I have a small shot at world No.1 after winning Shanghai. I mean, I'm happy it's this way. But I think it's highly unlikely it's going to happen. If it does, obvious...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Roger Federer
- 8118696 / gettyimages.comROGER FEDERER
Current ATP Rank: 2
2014 Highlights: 5 titles - Basel, Shanghai, Cincinnati, Halle, Dubai; Finalist at Wimbledon, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo and Canada
ATP Finals History:...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Andy Murray
- : Tore up the Fall going 20-3 since the US Open with two losses to Djokovic and a throwaway loss to Ferrer in Shanghai last week in Paris
Finals Outlook: It's a tough group but based on the way he's been playing - three title...
- Federer, Murray Win Keys Titles to Extend ATP Year-End Drama
- ng to 6-5 career in Swiss Open finals. It was his 82nd tour title, and 12th straight match win coming off the Shanghai Masters title. Goffin prior to the final had won 43 of 45 matches on the tour and challenger circuits since W...
- Coric Ends Nadal's Season In Basel, Federer Overwhelms Dimitrov; Ferrer v Murray In Valencia
- t No. 1.
In Valencia, Murray and Ferrer meet in the semis for the third time this month after David won in Shanghai and Andy in Vienna. Since it's in Spain I give a slight edge to Ferrer, but it's a toss-up match, one that Mu...
- Rafael Nadal To Undergo Appendix Surgery On Nov 3, Will Miss Paris And London
- etitive enough," said Nadal. "I am going to have surgery on 3 November."
Nadal wanted to have surgery post Shanghai, but the doctors said the antibiotics needed more time to work before the surgery.
After finishing No. 1 l...