The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Juan Martin Del Potro's 2018 Season Ends With Patella Bone Fracture In Right Knee
- Sad news from Juan Martin del Potro who had to retire last week in Shanghai with a knee injury to Borna Coric. Tests later confirmed the Argentine as a patella bone fracture in his right knee.
"It's a very difficult moment," ...
- Isner Top Seeds in Stockholm Open Field; Preview
- tin del Potro is the two-time defending champion but is out indefinitely after injuring his knee last week in Shanghai...
No former champions are in the field.
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- race to dethrone Rafael Nadal for the year-end No. 1 ranking.
On Sunday Djokovic won a record fourth Rolex Shanghai Masters title, in the final beating upstart and No. 13 seed Borna Coric 6-3, 6-4.
He has now won 18 straig...
- Coric Stops Federer, Will Meet Djokovic For Shanghai Title
- oric advanced to the biggest final of his career eliminating defending champion Roger Federer 6-4, 6-4 in the Shanghai semifinals.
"It's one of the best matches I have ever played. I was just feeling through the ball," Coric ...
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- ecided in straight sets, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic moved one step closer to a Sunday final showdown in Shanghai.
After two straight 3-set matches, the defending champion Federer needed only two sets today against Kei ...
- Federer Needs 3 Again In Shanghai, Faces Nishikori Next; Del Potro Retires, Djokovic v Anderson Friday
- e did Wednesday, broke at 4-all in the third then closed out Roberto Bautista Agut 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 to reach the Shanghai quarterfinals.
“I'm actually quite happy,” said Federer. “I thought that Bautista really had to rais...
- Alexander Zverev On New Davis Cup Format: I Don't Want To Play Tennis In Late November
- at late in the year, not even for Germany.
"I will not play Davis Cup in November," Zverev said Tuesday in Shanghai.
"Because in November I do not want to play tennis anymore. I think all the top guys will say the same th...
- Federer Opens Shanghai Title Defense With 3 Set Win; Del Potro, Zverev Also Winners
- Roger Federer opened his Shanghai title defense with a tough 3-set 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 win over recent Tokyo champion Daniil Medvedev. Federer, who was playing in his first official tour match since the US Open, broke at 4-all in the ...