Shanghai Tennis - 2014 Shanghai Rolex Masters
Do you like Shanghai?
The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Li Na Gets A Nike Building In Her Name
- lishments of the 2-time Grand Slam winner by naming a building at the apparels maker's new headquarters in in Shanghai, China.
"It brings me so much happiness to have my name appear on a Nike building, on the headquarters of ...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Madrid Due To Right Wrist Injury
- his "right arm injury" improves.
Djokovic's absence will be his first from a Masters 1000 event since 2011 Shanghai.
The withdrawal also assures Rafael Nadal will keep his No. 1 ranking. ...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- 2 to the Australian Open, Dubai, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, Cincinnati, the US Open, Shanghai, Paris and London.
"I am really excited to have the opportunity to work with Boris," said Djokovic. "He is...
- Roger Federer Gets Mobbed In Shanghai, Except That's NOT Roger Federer! [Video]
- experiment to see if all white people look the same. So he dressed up as Roger Federer and hit the streets of Shanghai to see what the reaction would be. And from the video, many in Shanghai thought that he was the real Federer ...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- before coming unglued. Six months later, though, when the big guy was in full stride Delpo got his revenge in Shanghai.
Now if it sounds like I'm taking shots at Nadal, well, you'd be right. He's the man of the moment, the m...
- Nadal Wins "Group A" At ATP Finals; Federer v Del Potro In Knockout Match Saturday
- won the past seven meetings in straight sets. Gasquet's only win did come in round robin play during the 2007 Shanghai Tennis Masters Cup.
In a crucial first match, Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro meet for the third ...
- Roger Federer Admits He's "Rattled At Times" By His Inconsistent Level Of Play
- ost another Masters 1000 on indoors. Used to be in Stuttgart, used to be in Madrid indoors. Now we're playing Shanghai outdoors," he added. "But I truly believe the World Tour Finals should stay indoors, and I think indoors dese...
- Federer Wins Three ATP Awards, Nadal Claims Comeback Player Of Year
- nneteau and Nenad Zimonjic.
Ron Bookman Media Excellence Award
(awarded by ATP)
Bendou Zhang: Shanghai-based Zhang is the tennis writer for TITAN Sports, China’s most successful sports newspaper. A journali...