The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Federer Moves Into Dubai SFs, Coric Next; Monfils v Tsitsipas
- hvili. The pair have split four meetings but the Croatian has won the last two, stunning Federer in Halle and Shanghai last year.
"He's really found his game. I remember when he came up, I played him here actually. Then he al...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Won't Defend His Indian Well Title
- to rest. I hope to be back on court soon.”
The Argentine first injured in right patella last October in Shanghai. The 4th-ranked 30-year-old returned in Delray Beach a week ago and won two matches but lost to Mackenzie McD...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Makes Return At ATP Delray Beach; Tiafoe Faces First Title Defense
- 2019 debut this week in Delray Beach. The Argentine has been off the tour since suffering a fractured knee in Shanghai last fall.
The 30-year-old won the Delray Beach title in 2011 beating Janko Tipsarevic. He's made the semi...
- Del Potro To Open Season In Delray Beach
- ty will always be a special place for me.”
The Argentine has been out after fracturing his right knee in Shanghai back in October.
Just before the start of the year, he confirmed he would be unable to play in Australia, ...
- Djokovic Goes The Distance Again In Doha Win Over Basilashvili, Wawrinka Ousted
- . I think I did a very complete match."
Djokovic has won 7 of 8 from the Spaniard, losing only in the 2016 Shanghai semifinals.
"Tough opponent for sure. He hasn't dropped a set this week. He played great today against Sta...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Brisbane Due To Thigh Injury, Believes He'll Be 100% By Melbourne
- WithdrewIndian Wells: WithdrewMiami: WithdrewToronto: WinCincinnati: WithdrewUS Open: RetiredBeijing: WithdrewShanghai: WithdrewParis: WithdrewATP Finals: WithdrewBrisbane 19: Withdrew— Stuart Fraser (@stu_fraser) January ...
- 239th Ranked Jo-Wilfried Tsonga To Meet Rafael Nadal In Brisbane
- in their only Australian meeting in the 2008 Melbourne semifinals, and also won their last encounter at 2015 Shanghai.
"He's a very good player," Tsonga said of Rafa. "It's very challenging for me, of course. He's coming bac...
- Fit And Happy Stan Wawrinka Knocks Out Khachanov In Doha
Wawrinka will now face another big-hitting youngster in Nicolas Jarry.
Wawrinka's 2018 season ended in Shanghai due to a back injury. That after undergoing knee surgery in August of 2017 really damaged the Swiss's ranking...