The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Nick Kyrgios Pulled From Rotterdam To Play The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Except He Didn't Get Picked
- Back in October just after his Shanghai meltdown, Nick Kyrgios contacted Rotterdam tournament director Richard Krajicek asking the former Wimbledon champion if he could get time off to play both Rotterdam and the NBA All-Star Ce...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- oying. I am coming back on the tour after a while. People can think is not that much because he stopped after Shanghai. But being honest and being realistic, after Roland Garros, the only tournament I played with okay conditions...
- Nadal To Face Raonic In Friday Brisbane QF Moya Bowl; Thiem v Dimitrov Undercard
- h Carlos Moya, has won six of seven meetings with the Canadian. The two last played with Rafa winning at 2015 Shanghai. Raonic earned his lone win at 2015 Indian Wells.
"He's one of the toughest opponents on tour today, witho...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- ith the player's girlfriend), and when he's not feeling the mood, likes to tank matches.
In October at the Shanghai Masters, Kyrgios took it up a notch. He tanked his second-round match, losing 6-3, 6-1, including half-hearte...
- Nick Kyrgios: The Ban Has Put Me In Good Shape For 2017
- ut and analyze what I’ve got to get better at."
Kyrgios was banned after his egregious tanking effort in Shanghai, and he has since seen a psychologist as mandated which reduced his ban from 8 to 3 tournament weeks.
- Wawrinka Reaches Basel QFs; Del Potro v Nishikori Friday
- Wawrinka will now face improving qualifier Mischa Zverev.
Juan Martin del Potro avenged an earlier loss in Shanghai to David Goffin, turning the tables with a 7-5, 6-3 win over the Belgian.
"I played well in the big moment...
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- his last six matches.
Goffin, who had a day off today, beat del Potro earlier this month in three sets in Shanghai.
In other first round play, Jack Sock continued his good run beating Adrian Mannarino, Mischa Zverev ouste...
- No. 1 Hopeful Murray Opens Play Wednesday In Vienna Against Klizan; RBA, Pouille Fall
- months and recently has won his last 10 matches and 20 straight sets sweeping the China events in Beijing and Shanghai.
Earlier today, both Roberto Bautista Agut and Lucas Pouille had their hopes for an ATP Finals berth damag...