Shanghai Tennis - 2014 Shanghai Rolex Masters
Do you like Shanghai?
The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Confirmed: Rafael Nadal Will Play Beijing And Shanghai
- R agency confirmed this morning that the Spanish star will play next week in Beijing and then in two weeks in Shanghai.
@RafaelNadal will play Beijing and Shanghai. No high expectations but good news. Back to competition.&mda...
- 10 Things I Think I Thought About Marin Cilic, The Big Four And The No. 1 Race
- act his schedule and the race. That's the "X" factor. So if that baby comes early and/or Federer or Nadal win Shanghai then this is going to be a heck of a finish. And remember, Federer often saves his best tennis for last and N...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Will Miss Asian Swing, Hopes To Return For European Indoors
- at results last year, but unfortunately it was not possible. I'm going to miss my fans in Malaysia, Tokyo and Shanghai who always gave me tremendous support. I will keep working hard on my recovery to play the European season at...
- Li Na Gets A Nike Building In Her Name
- lishments of the 2-time Grand Slam winner by naming a building at the apparels maker's new headquarters in in Shanghai, China.
"It brings me so much happiness to have my name appear on a Nike building, on the headquarters of ...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Madrid Due To Right Wrist Injury
- his "right arm injury" improves.
Djokovic's absence will be his first from a Masters 1000 event since 2011 Shanghai.
The withdrawal also assures Rafael Nadal will keep his No. 1 ranking. ...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- 2 to the Australian Open, Dubai, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Rome, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, Cincinnati, the US Open, Shanghai, Paris and London.
"I am really excited to have the opportunity to work with Boris," said Djokovic. "He is...
- Roger Federer Gets Mobbed In Shanghai, Except That's NOT Roger Federer! [Video]
- experiment to see if all white people look the same. So he dressed up as Roger Federer and hit the streets of Shanghai to see what the reaction would be. And from the video, many in Shanghai thought that he was the real Federer ...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- before coming unglued. Six months later, though, when the big guy was in full stride Delpo got his revenge in Shanghai.
Now if it sounds like I'm taking shots at Nadal, well, you'd be right. He's the man of the moment, the m...