- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 22 - Sunday, September 28
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 22 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $590,230 Women's -- $500,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Nick Freyer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Shenzhen Live Streaming
Do you like Shenzhen?
The latest Shenzhen tournament news:
- 2-Time Champion Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Indian Wells
- om her drug ban nearly two years ago. And this season, her injuries woes have continued with a thigh issue in Shenzhen and then she had to withdraw mid-event from St. Petersburg.
She also is not playing Doha nor Dubai but rem...
- Sabalenka Resumes Rise, Rallies Past Riske For Shenzhen Title
- way up. Earlier in China, Sabalenka came from a set down to deny Alison Riske 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-3 to collect the Shenzhen title.
"It was a tough day for us, especially to come back after the first set. She played unbelievable, a...
- World No. 1 Simona Halep Has Withdrawn From The Singapore Finals
- es finish No. 1 for a second straight year behind her first Grand Slam at the French and titles at Canada and Shenzhen.
Kiki Bertens replaces Halep in the 8-woman round-robin field. ...
- Simona Halep Secures Year-End No. 1 Ranking For Second Straight Year
- , and sits 10th for the most weeks at No.1 on the all-time list.
In addition to the French Open, Halep won Shenzhen and Canada and made the finals in Melbourne, Rome and Cincinnati.
Halep was scheduled to be in Moscow this...
- Japanese Qualifier Nishioki, Back from Injury, Wins ATP Shenzhen
- in the upper ranks of pro tennis.
Yoshihito Nishioka, coming off injury this year, as a qualifier won the Shenzhen Open on Sunday, in the final beating Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert 7-5, 2-6, 6-4.
"I believe this is the...
- Andy Murray Returns This Week In Shenzhen, Will Skip European Indoor Season
- Andy Murray continues his comeback this week in Shenzhen. The former No. 1 has stated he will play this week and then next week in Beijing before ending his season, bypassing the European fall indoor season.
"I’m looking fo...
- What Next for Struggling World No. 1 Simona Halep?
- e questions about her ability to hold onto the top ranking.
Halep won her first tournament of the year at Shenzhen but has been winless since. Her early exit in Miami comes on the heels of a semifinal loss at Indian Wells wh...
- Sharapova Sliced Up by Niculescu 1st Rd. at WTA Doha -- What of Maria?
- playing former Slam winners to gauge her level. She was pounded by Kerber 6-1, 6-3. In her next tournament at Shenzhen she fell to No. 6 seed Katerina Siniakova in the semis, and now the first-round loss in Doha.
For both Sha...