Shenzhen Tennis - 2014 Shenzhen Open
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 22 - Sunday, September 28
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 22 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $590,230 Women's -- $500,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Nick Freyer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Shenzhen Live Streaming
Do you like Shenzhen?
The latest Shenzhen tournament news:
- Murray, Ferrer Meet In Crucial Clash; Federer, Djokovic Also On Tap In Shanghai
- th the winner jumping ahead of the other in the Race to London.
Murray, a 2-time Shanghai champion, won in Shenzhen and lost to Djokovic last week while Ferrer has slumped of late. The Scot still knows the danger.
- Nadal Knocked Out By A Qualifier In Beijing, Serena Withdraws; Djokovic v Murray Saturday
- tunity in the match. It's going to be a good test and I look forward to it."
"Andy just won last week the [Shenzhen] tournament, [he's on a] seven-match winning match streak," said Djokovic. "I've seen a little bit of his mat...
- Beijing Blockbusters Friday: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Murray v Cilic; Serena, Sharapova Also
- not to tip the Serb here. But I expect a tight match.
Following a first title in 14 months last Sunday in Shenzhen, Andy Murray is back to playing good tennis. Or so we think. Murray, who's fighting for his life trying to qu...
- ATP London Race (29 Sept 14): Murray Moves Up, Nishikori Strengthens London Bid
- ndy Murray and Kei Nishikori both strengthened their position for the November ATP Finals in London. Murray's Shenzhen title moved him up one spot to No. 10, just 105 points from No. 8 Tomas Berdych.
US Open finalist Nishikor...
- Kvitova, Murray, Nishikori Win WTA/ATP Titles
- r-end championships after coming from a set down to defeat Tommy Robredo 5-7, 7-6(9), 6-1 in the final of the Shenzhen Open in China.
"The way that the match was won doesn't happen very often," said Murray after saving five ...
- Andy Murray: Hopefully I Can Win Another Title By The End Of The Year!
- to win his first title in over 14 months earlier today defeating Tommy Robredo 57, 76(9), 61 in the final at Shenzhen. The 32-year-old Robredo led Murray by a set and 6-2 in the second set breaker before the Scot turned it arou...
- Murray Reaches First ATP Final In 14 Months; Nishikori Strong In Kuala Lumpur
- champion needed three sets to turn away Juan Monaco 2-6, 6-3, 6-0 in the semifinals at the new tournament in Shenzhen.
"He started the match well," said Murray. "I was struggling a little bit with my timing. Obviously, the c...
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Andy Murray and Kei Nishikori improved their positions reaching the semifinals at their respective events in Shenzhen and Kuala Lumpur.
Murray, who's currently down at 11th, beat Lukas Lacko 6-3, 7-5 to reach the Shenzhen sem...