Shenzhen Tennis - 2014 Shenzhen Open
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 22 - Sunday, September 28
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 22 Women's -- Monday, December 29
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $590,230 Women's -- $500,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Nick Freyer
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Shenzhen Live Streaming
Do you like Shenzhen?
The latest Shenzhen tournament news:
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Andy Murray
- / gettyimages.comANDY MURRAY
Current ATP Rank: 6
2014 Highlights: 3 titles - Valencia, Vienna, Shenzhen; SFs at French, QFs at Australia, Wimbledon and US Open
ATP Finals History: 6th appearance, 3-time SF but ...
- Tommy Robredo Gave Andy Murray The Double Bird After Losing To The Scot In The Valencia Final [Video]
- ay anytime soon. And who can blame him? After blowing five matchpoints in a loss to Murray a month ago in the Shenzhen final, Robredo had revenge on his mind today in the Valencia, Spain final.
But would you believe Robredo o...
- Murray, Ferrer Meet In Crucial Clash; Federer, Djokovic Also On Tap In Shanghai
- th the winner jumping ahead of the other in the Race to London.
Murray, a 2-time Shanghai champion, won in Shenzhen and lost to Djokovic last week while Ferrer has slumped of late. The Scot still knows the danger.
- Nadal Knocked Out By A Qualifier In Beijing, Serena Withdraws; Djokovic v Murray Saturday
- tunity in the match. It's going to be a good test and I look forward to it."
"Andy just won last week the [Shenzhen] tournament, [he's on a] seven-match winning match streak," said Djokovic. "I've seen a little bit of his mat...
- Beijing Blockbusters Friday: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Murray v Cilic; Serena, Sharapova Also
- not to tip the Serb here. But I expect a tight match.
Following a first title in 14 months last Sunday in Shenzhen, Andy Murray is back to playing good tennis. Or so we think. Murray, who's fighting for his life trying to qu...
- ATP London Race (29 Sept 14): Murray Moves Up, Nishikori Strengthens London Bid
- ndy Murray and Kei Nishikori both strengthened their position for the November ATP Finals in London. Murray's Shenzhen title moved him up one spot to No. 10, just 105 points from No. 8 Tomas Berdych.
US Open finalist Nishikor...
- Kvitova, Murray, Nishikori Win WTA/ATP Titles
- r-end championships after coming from a set down to defeat Tommy Robredo 5-7, 7-6(9), 6-1 in the final of the Shenzhen Open in China.
"The way that the match was won doesn't happen very often," said Murray after saving five ...
- Andy Murray: Hopefully I Can Win Another Title By The End Of The Year!
- to win his first title in over 14 months earlier today defeating Tommy Robredo 57, 76(9), 61 in the final at Shenzhen. The 32-year-old Robredo led Murray by a set and 6-2 in the second set breaker before the Scot turned it arou...