Stanford Tennis - 2014 Bank of the West Classic
Do you like Stanford?
The latest Stanford tournament news:
- Australian Open Women's Final Preview: Li Na v Dominika Cibulkova
- has won to date: at 2012 Carlsbad (as No.2 seed, ranked No.14, d. top seed and No.10-ranked Bartoli) and 2013 Stanford (as No.3 seed, ranked No.25, d. top seed and No.4 ranked A.Radwanska). Her other title came at 2011 Moscow &n...
- Del Potro Returns In Washington Today, He's My No. 2 Favorite For The U.S. Open Right Now; Robson v Kvitova In Carlsbad
- dnesday, Brit sensation Laura Robson faces fellow lefty Petra Kvitova. Former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic plays recent Stanford winner Dominika Cibulkova, Victoria Azarenka celebrates her 23rd birthday against former French Open champ Fr...
- Isner, Robredo, Youzhny, Cibulkova, Svitolina Win Titles
- oing to stay in my head for the rest of my life."
It was an upset in the Bank of the West Classic final at Stanford where Dominika Cibulkova outlasted top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
It was the first win in f...
- Federer in Gstaad; No $erena in Stanford: ATP/WTA Previews
- he title last year...Dolgopolov (2011) is the lone returning champ in the field.
BANK OF THE WEST CLASSIC
Stanford, Calif., USA; Surface: hard
Seeds: Aggie Radwanska, Sam Stosur, Dominika Cibulkova, Jamie Hampton, Sorana ...
- Federer Faces Carreno-Busta On Opening Day At French Open; Williams Sisters Also Headline
- ke return as does 2012 finalist Sara Errani. Plus 16-year-old Donna Vekic makes her French Open debut against Stanford's Mallory Burdette.
But if it stays cold and wet, I'm most interested in seeing how Roger goes against thi...
- Venus, Serena Collide For First Time Since 2009 In Charleston On Saturday; Jankovic Wins 500th Match
- ue to Thursday rain.
Top seed and World No. 1 Serena won both her matches in straight sets, beating former Stanford standout Mallory Burdette then overcoming an early break deficit to turn away Lucie Safarova.
"It was real...
- Nadal Makes Hardcourt Debut Saturday At Indian Wells; Federer Opens Title Defense; American Girls Hold Court
- oss to Ivo Karlovic while former finalist James Blake was an impressive winner. Qualifier Mallory Burdette of Stanford also got through.
2006 champion Maria Sharapova paced the top women in the third round. Joining the Russia...
- Gulbis, Errani, Niculescu, Pliskova Win ATP/WTA Titles; X-Notes
- ocking to win two Grand Slams, the Olympics and the Masters plus some other tournaments -- Serena won Madrid, Stanford, and Charleston too -- and to be still No. 3. So people are saying maybe the WTA should look at how they give...