Taipei Tennis - 2014 OEC Taipei WTA Ladies Open
Do you like Taipei?
The latest Taipei tournament news:
- Wozniacki Heads Kuala Lumpur, Ivanovic Monterrey; WTA Previews
- field, one potentially tough start for a seed in (8) Goerges vs. Alla Kudryatseva...Wildcards went to Chinese Taipei's Hsieh Su-wei, Malaysia's Jawairiah Noordin and Germany's Sabine Lisicki...Donna Vekic beat Dominika Cibulko...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Kerber Leads Killer Field in Tokyo
- Zarina Diyas, Roberta Vinci, Jana Cepelova, Annika Beck
Notes: Wildcards went to Chinese Taipei's Hsieh Su-wei, and China's Wang Yafan and Zhu Lin...Pulling from the event were American Vania King and Chin...
- Del Potro, Isner, WTA Qualifiers Collect Titles Entering Oz Open
- d, New Zealand, with the No. 3-seeded American toughing out a 7-6(4), 7-6(7) win over unseeded Yen-Hsun Lu of Taipei.
"I wish it didn't have to be so close at the end, it gives me a lot of grey hairs," said Isner, who colle...
- Haas Not Happy, Stakhovsky is Stupid at Wimbledon
- gimpy ankle to defeat fellow Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut 6-3, 3-6, 7-6(4), 7-5; No. 13 Tommy Haas beating Taipei gangster qualifier Jimmy "the" Wang 6-3, 6-2, 7-5; No. 26 Alexandr Dolgopolov rolling Santiago Giraldo 6-4, 7...
- Bat-s**t Crazy Wimbledon Day Sees Off Federer, Sets Records
- 2 seed Andy Murray was amazingly the only Top 10-seeded player in action through to the next round, defeating Taipei's Yen-Hsun Lu 6-3, 6-3, 7-5. He will next meet No. 32 seed Tommy Robredo.
"[Robredo] had a good win today ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic in Blockbuster Wed. at Indian Wells
- tine upstart Carlos Berlocq after Berlocq on Tuesday took out No. 16 Kei Nishikori 6-2, 6-2, and Murray tamed Taipei's Yen-Hsun Lu 6-3, 6-2.
Also on court in Wednesday's embarrassment of riches are No. 2 Roger Federer vs. N...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Sydney, Auckland, More
- g, Alize Cornet, Laura Robson, Mona Barthel
Notes: Only one Top 25 player in Hsieh...Tough openers include Taipei's Hsieh vs. China's Peng, (8) Stephens vs. Britain's Robson in a battle of young guns, and an upset alert in ...
- Azarenka Heads Tokyo; Tennis-X Preview, Review Dish
Britain's Laura Robson ran out of gas in the GRC Bank Guangzhou International Women's Open final, losing to Taipei's Hsieh Su-Wei 6-3, 5-7, 6-4, but not before becoming the first Brit to reach a WTA final in 22 years. The re...