Tashkent Tennis - 2014 Tashkent Open
Do you like Tashkent?
The latest Tashkent tournament news:
- Weekend Wrap: Swiss in Davis Cup Final; Venus Upset in Quebec Final
The No. 3-seeded Knapp edged top-seeded Bojana Jovanovski 6-2, 7-6(4) for her maiden title at the Tashkent Open.
"I've had five surgeries, so many months of lay-offs in the last six years, in and out of tennis the...
- Djokovic, Czechs in Davis Cup Final; Thrilling Playoff Finishes
- in WTA finals, her second runner-up at Quebec City.
Jovanovski Goes From Qualifier to Trophy Winner at WTA Tashkent
Forced to qualify to the main draw after a late entry, Bojana Jovanovski won seven matches in eight days t...
- Davis Cup Week; WTA Player Qualifies Then Gets No. 1 Seed
- ield are Flipkens (2012), Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (2011), and Tamira Paszek (2010).
TASHKENT OPEN 2013
Tashkent, Uzbekistan; Surface: outdoor hard
Seeds: Bojana Jovanovski, Lesia Tsurenko, Yvonne Meusburger, Donna Veki...
- U.S. Loses, Federer Wins in Davis Cup; Weekend Dish
- a Barthel, then the No. 8 seed Hradecka.
Hradecka fell to 0-5 in WTA finals.
Begu Stops Teen to Win WTA Tashkent Open
Irina-Camelia Begu defeated 16-year-old Donna Vekic 6-4, 6-4 to win the Tashkent Open.
- Who Is Varvara Lepchenko? [Video]
- at we know about Lepchenko.
On her background:
VARVARA LEPCHENKO: I was born and raised in Uzbekistan, Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan. When I was 15 years old I went to play juniors in United States and also Sunshin...
- Tsonga, Gasquet Headline Metz; Spain, Argentina in Davis Cup Final
Russian Ksenia Pervak and Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova captured first-time titles over the weekend in Tashkent and Quebec City respectively.
The 25-year-old Barbora Zahlavova Strycova won the Bell Challenge on Sunday,...
- Milos Raonic: I Feel Like I Serve Like One of the Top Guys in Tennis [Interview]
- more of a chance now because I feel like I've put a lot of good matches together.
Q. When you retire in Tashkent, were you injured?
MILOS RAONIC: Yeah, I tore my pec. I had a seven millimeter tear.
Q. How long did yo...
- Chela Doubles-Up; Del Potro, Azarenka Return; Serena Visits Oprah; Tennis-X Notes
- I'm really happy that I made it in the end.” Kudryavtseva beat countrywomen Elena Vesnina 6-4, 6-4 to win Tashkent… Victoria Azarenka played her first match since her scary US Open fall. Azarenka teamed with Dinara Safina ...