The latest Tianjin tournament news:
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- ore than two years on Sunday, defeating unheralded Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus 7-5, 7-6(8) in the final of the Tianjin Open.
"It is a special title, a special victory," Sharapova said after beating one player ranked in the T...
- Peng Wins Jiangxi Open; Teens Making WTA Debut Win Doubles
- ch, while Peng kept a tidy 13 unforced errors to eight winners. It was her second career title after the 2016 Tianjin Open.
The WTA was apparently unable to secure an interpreter, as no quotes from the winner or runner-up we...
- Cibulkova, Peng, Wozniacki Win WTA Titles at Linz, Tianjin and Hong Kong
- finals after winning at Gstaad earlier this year.
Wildcard Peng Stops Riske for Unlikely 1st WTA Title at Tianjin
Wildcard Shuai Peng won her first-ever WTA singles title on Sunday, beating Alison Riske 7-6, 6-2 in the a...
- World No. 1 Kerber, 5 Top 10 in WTA Action This Week; Previews
- wanska, Garbine Muguruza, Svetlana Kuznetsova, and Dominika Cibulkova are vying for titles this week at Linz, Tianjin and Hong Kong as players also race for spots in the final eight for the WTA Finals.
Here's a look at the ...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- ch," Kerber said. "Jelena just played too well tonight."
Radwanska Books Year-End Championships Berth with Tianjin Title
No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska put down Montenegro rookie and first-time finalist Danka Kovinic 6-1,...
- Venus Williams, Woz, Pennetta Headline WTA Events This Week in Austria, Hong Kong, China
- ..No former champs are in the field...In last year's final Lisicki topped Karolina Pliskova.
Tianjin, China; Surface: hard
Seeds: Flavia Pennetta, Agnieszka Radwanska, Karolina Pliskova, Elina Svitolina, Kri...
- Federer, Pliskova, Riske, Stosur Win ATP/WTA Titles
- op 20 after upsets over Stan Wawrinka and Tomas Berdych en route to the final.
Riske Wins 1st WTA Title at Tianjin
No. 6-seeded American Alison Riske won her first WTA title on Sunday, defeating fellow first-time WTA fina...