The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Uncle Toni: The Plan Is For Rafa To Return In Toronto
- Good news! According to Uncle Toni, Rafael Nadal is on track for a return next month on July 25th at the Toronto Masters.
"Rafa is doing well," Uncle Toni said. "The Federation doctor has said that everything is progressing...
- Rafael Nadal v Stan Wawrinka, Roger Federer v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga In Friday Monte Carlo QF Play
- return from knee surgery this week, leads the Frenchman 11-5. Tsonga won their most recent encounter at 2014 Toronto. Federer won their only Monte Carlo meeting in three sets also in 2014.
"I like his game. I like his power...
- Watch Milos Raonic Dunk During The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game [Video]
- eek's Delray Beach event, Milos Raonic was among the stars on court during last night's NBA Celebrity game in Toronto.
And Raonic, who has been practicing for the event, show off some of his basketball skills including this ...
- Roger Federer Releases Clay-Reduced 2016 Schedule
Federer does label the schedule as "tentative"....
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- ga outlasted Rafael Nadal in three sets.
Tsonga had won his most recent meeting with Djokovic last year in Toronto, but it became apparent it would be a different encounter when the Frenchman was broken in his opening two se...
- Serena Overpowers Venus To Reach 10th US Open SF; Azarenka v Halep Wednesday
- e really tough, and I didn't really expect that," said Serena who leads Vinci 4-0 including a 6-4, 6-3 win in Toronto. "That's how I sprained my finger actually, was playing against her. Thankfully my finger is a little better ...
- Federer, Serena Win Cincy and Favorites Status Entering US Open
- ut I'm so ready for New York."
For Halep it was a second straight runner-up finish after the Rogers Cup in Toronto last week, and afterwards she gave the American her blessing.
"I know you can do four," Halep told William...
- Serena Crushes Knapp In Cincinnati, Faces Ivanovic In Rematch Of 2014 Final; Azarenka, Bencic Retire With Injuries
- aren't many secrets there," Ivanovic said. "She's been playing really well. I watched some of her matches in Toronto, and I spoke to Petko after she played her. She just said she has such a big game.
"For me at the moment i...