The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Raonic Beats Nadal To Reach Brisbane SFs; Nishikori v Wawrinka Saturday
- s play a really tough match against Kei. I beat him US Open. I lost World Tour Final quite easy. Also lost in Toronto tough semifinal. We played each other few times already last few months, so it's going to be interesting to s...
- It's Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic For The ATP No. 1 Ranking Sunday In London, Who's The Pick?
- n Novak's favor. But Murray's been winning and winning a lot lately. Djokovic hasn't - his last title came in Toronto. So for you Murray fans, there's your hope. Murray comes out swinging, Djokovic feels the nerves, starts miss...
- Novak Djokovic Says He Still Has Plenty Of Gas In His Tank And Many Years Left On Tour
- compete on the highest level after that.
"I played well at the US Open I thought, made the finals, winning Toronto. The injury took me off from the Olympic Games but all in all a very good year that I'm proud of. I'm here in...
- Why Is Tennis No Longer A Top Priority For Novak Djokovic?
- ay a tournament with all that rattling in around in your head. That's brutal.
So an unsteady Djokovic wins Toronto, then goes to Rio where he is in search of a first gold. The pressure is back on. But Del Potro takes it to h...
- The Court Speeds Of The Nine ATP Masters 1000 Events
- l nine Masters 1000 events.
As you can see, this week's Shanghai event is by far the quickest, followed by Toronto and then Cincinnati. At the bottom, are the three clay Masters.
According to TennisTV, here's the formula ...
- Novak Djokovic On Catching Roger Federer's 17 Slams: I Don't Think About It At All, It's Not A Goal!
"Just before I arrived to Olympic Games, things were looking great, I was in great shape," he said. "I won Toronto. You know, I was, as I can say, the peak of my abilities. I was extremely motivated to do well there, but I l...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning Grand Slam Titles And The No. 1 Ranking Are No Longer My Priority
- Slam at the French Open, Djokovic has won just one of his last four tournaments beating Kei Nishikori to win Toronto.
"If they come, super, I will accept them," Djokovic said of winning titles. "After all, tennis is not the...
- Novak Djokovic: I Had Phases Where I Was Pissed Off By What Monfils Was Doing
- llenge it poses for you?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, Kei is in form, and winning bronze in Rio, playing finals in Toronto, and winning here against Andy Murray who was in tremendous form for last couple of months.
Kei is now ver...