Toronto Tennis - 2013 Rogers Cup
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Schedule: Monday, August 6 - Sunday, August 12
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, August 6, 2012 Women's -- Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,648,700 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Eugene Lapierre
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Toronto Live Streaming
Do you like Toronto?
The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Serena, Nadal Roll; Venus Surprises on Day 1 at US Open
- hleitner outlasted No. 29 Magdalena Rybarikova in three sets.
"My serve was a lot better," Venus said. "In Toronto I wasn't really feeling that great about my serve. Just coming back I've had to do a lot of work on my serve....
- Nadal Surges, Serena Struggles, Bartoli Retires from Tennis
- some crazy tennis out there today," Williams said. "It was just really different conditions than last week in Toronto -- I always forget it's so different here. So it probably took me a while to get used to it...There's a reaso...
- Pete Sampras: Andy Murray Is On His Way To Doing Great Things!
- Speaking to the press at the Rogers Cup in Toronto during a special exhibition Saturday night, Pete Sampras joined fellow tennis greats John McEnroe and Jim Courier on the podium to take questions.
Sampras was asked about re...
- Nadal Rocks Raonic In Montreal To Win 8th Title Of Year, Stays Perfect On Hardcourts; Serena Soars Over Sorana
- both sets and was never really threatened.
The win for Nadal was his third in Canada after titles at 2008 Toronto and Montreal in 2005 when Raonic was just 14.
"To win here, I have to be playing my top level," said Nadal...
- Serena Leads Entire Top 20 at Cincinnati: Preview
- new coach Jimmy Connors in her player's box.
Azarenka seems recovered from the bad back that had her miss Toronto, while Serena Williams remains on a tear, competing in the Toronto final today.
How tough is the Cincinnat...
- Nadal Hits and Out-hits Djokovic; Raonic Melts Popsicle at Montreal
- he way that I played and the result that I had this week."
In the Saturday semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Toronto, world No. 1 Serena Williams defeated the backboard Agnieszka Radwanska, downing the No. 3-seeded Pole 7-6(3)...
- Can Nadal Beat Djokovic In Montreal? A Canadian Will Await In The Final
- stomin Thursday, tonight Djokovic destroyed a weak-minded Richard Gasquet 6-1, 6-2 in a rematch of their 2012 Toronto final. Nadal looked equally sharp punishing Australian qualifier Marinko Matosovic and the Spaniard is the on...
- Raonic Cheats Into QFs at ATP Montreal? Serena Bakes Bagel
- t Punk's "Get Lucky" with ball kids and the tennis ball-costumed tournament mascot.
On the women's side in Toronto, Belgian Kirsten Flipkens became likely the first player to lose bagel sets in singles to both Williams siste...