The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- C v F. TIAFOE
In playoff matches, Milos Raonic and Denis Shapovalov lead Canada against the Netherlands in Toronto. Austria and Dominic Thiem host Alex De Minaur and Australia. Great Britain also hosts Uzbekistan.
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- events. You probably recognize it less. I lost to Robin Haase last week in Cincinnati. I lost to Tsitsipas in Toronto. Those are not that great losses for me either.
"There's a lot of focus on the Grand Slams. I've obviously...
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- efore," said Anderson. "Obviously I watched him playing a lot. Actually practiced with him a few weeks ago in Toronto. The match is always different, but you have a sense of what's going on.
"It was really important for me t...
- Former US Open Champs Nadal, Delpo, Murray, Wawrinka Day 1 Winners; Federer, Djokovic Tues.
- d signs of his best form, building on his strong performances at recent ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events in Toronto and Cincinnati.
"I have been playing some good tournaments, Cincinnati and Toronto, and keep improving the...
- Federer Wins In Summer Debut; Djokovic, Delpo, Wawrinka v Nishikori Wed.
- elf, you win the match."
Stefanos Tsitsipas was the story of the Canadian Open, but after his final run in Toronto, the 20-year-old had nothing left today against the steady David Goffin who overcame three set points in the ...
- No Big 4 Reunion In Cincinnati, Rafael Nadal Withdraws
- year Rafa played five matches ahead of his US Open championship run. And this year he played exactly five in Toronto. Plus, by winning pct, Cincinnati's been his worst of the nine Masters events, reaching the final just once i...
- Nadal Hangs On, Beats Tsitsipas To Win 4th Canadian Open, 33rd Masters
- Tsitsipas early, then had to hang on late for a 6-2, 7-6(4) victory to win his fourth Canadian Open title in Toronto this afternoon.
After the two traded love holds to start the match, Nadal broke Tsitipas then rolled to a ...
- Nadal Toughs Out Khachanov, Will Meet Tsurprising Tsisitpas For Toronto Title; Who's The Pick?
- What a crazy final is in store Sunday at the Toronto Masters. Back again is the familiar Big 4 name of Rafael Nadal, but his opponent is Stefanos Tsitsipas who beat not one, not two, not three but four straight Top 10 players c...