The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- er see. And it especially hurts the first Masters event of this hardcourt swing, the Canadian Open Masters in Toronto. With the start of Rio exactly two weeks away, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal...
- Novak Djokovic Confirms Participation In Canadian Open, Rio Olympics And Cincinnati
- Novak Djokovic confirmed his summer schedule earlier this week.
The Serb will seek a fourth title at the Toronto Masters starting on Monday (the draw will be released later tonight).
He will then travel to Brazil for th...
- Marin Cilic Splits From Coach Goran Ivanisevic After Nearly Three Years
- erve, and he won his lone Grand Slam at the 2014 US Open.
The 12th-ranked Cilic is expected to play in the Toronto Masters which begins on Monday. ...
- Rafael Nadal: I Won't Be 100% In Rio
- Rafael Nadal admitted earlier today that he won't be 100% 100% in Rio next month.
Nadal, who hasn't played since injuring his left wrist at the French Open, says he's making progress and still hopes to play in all three even...
- Summer Withdrawals! Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal Are Out Of The Canadian Open
- and Rafael Nadal followed by withdrawing from the first Masters event of the summer which begins next week in Toronto.
"I have made the tough decision to withdraw from Rogers Cup," said Federer who turns 35 in a few weeks. "...
- 3-Time Champion Andy Murray Withdraws From The Canadian Open
- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has officially withdrawn next week's Canadian Open in Toronto.
"I always look forward to coming to Canada and it’s the first time I’ve missed the tournament, the guys there do a great job a...
- Uncle Toni: The Plan Is For Rafa To Return In Toronto
- Good news! According to Uncle Toni, Rafael Nadal is on track for a return next month on July 25th at the Toronto Masters.
"Rafa is doing well," Uncle Toni said. "The Federation doctor has said that everything is progressing...
- Rafael Nadal v Stan Wawrinka, Roger Federer v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga In Friday Monte Carlo QF Play
- return from knee surgery this week, leads the Frenchman 11-5. Tsonga won their most recent encounter at 2014 Toronto. Federer won their only Monte Carlo meeting in three sets also in 2014.
"I like his game. I like his power...