Toronto Tennis - 2014 Coupe Rogers
Do you like Toronto?
The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Djokovic, Murray Advance At US Open, Azarenka Survives; Federer, Monfils v Dimitrov Tuesday
- e beating Djokovic in the Wimbledon final last year. Tsonga had beaten Murray a few weeks ago en route to his Toronto title, but the Scot took advantage of Tsonga's inability to hold leads to advance to his 15th straight Slam q...
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- rds. "This is where I want to play my best tennis. I haven't done as well as I wanted in lead-up tournaments, Toronto and Cincinnati. I didn't know how emotionally drained I was in a way until I played Tsonga in Canada."
- What Strings Does Roger Federer Use In His Racquet? He Explains
- to adjust over the years to this new play. It's had a big impact on the game, no doubt."
Four years ago in Toronto, Federer talked about the evolution of his string choice.
"I felt like I was one of the first guy who real...
- A Hip Injury Has Forced Bernard Tomic To Withdraw From The US Open
- from those two surgeries. I managed to win that. I have played a few good tournaments after that: Washington, Toronto, Cincinnati. Here I played pretty good in the first round. It's just unfortunate that this is happening like ...
- CiCi, Not Sabathia, Lights Up US Open; Wed. Preview
- n wildcard Wayne Odesnik 6-2, 6-4, 6-2.
"I'm very happy," said Nishikori, who missed the Masters events at Toronto and Cincinnati with a toe injury. "I was playing really well, an almost perfect game. Couple of things I have...
- Upsets Monday at US Open; Serena, Federer Up Tuesday
- f the cramping during his match, which had him contorting grabbing body parts like a hip-hop dancer. "Like in Toronto against [Jo-Wilfried] Tsonga was longer than that, and I felt absolutely fine at the end. I don't know if it'...
- Former Champions Djokovic, Murray, Venus And Sharapova In US Open Action Monday
Other top matchups include Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka taking on Czech phenom Jiri Vesely. Toronto champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga against former top Argentine Juan Monaco and New Haven winner Magdalena Rybarikov...
- Novak Djokovic: I Wasn't Close To My Best Over The Summer, But It Was An Emotional Period
- he Serb who was married just a few days after his Wimbledon triumph, fell apart in third round losses at both Toronto and Cincinnati. But he says leading up to the US Open where he won a few years ago and has reached the finals...