The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Halep, Muguruza Line-Up Cincinnati Final with No. 1 on the Line
- the final six games to close out the match against Stephens, who was also a semifinalist the previous week in Toronto after returning from foot surgery. It is Halep's second time in the Cincinnati final after losing to Serena W...
- Svitolina Perfect, Wozniacki Perfectly Bad in Finals after WTA Toronto Championship
- Caroline Wozniacki to 0-6 in 2017 finals on Sunday with a 6-4, 6-0 victory in the final of the Rogers Cup in Toronto.
"I need some time still to really realize, because I had so many matches for the last two days and it's ...
- Sublime Svitolina Wins Two To Earn Final Berth Against Wozniacki In Toronto Final
- in halted her match last night down a set to Garbine Muguruza, Elina Svitolina came out a new person today in Toronto. Having to play two matches to get to the Sunday final, the Ukranian cruised past the Wimbledon champion 4-6,...
- Zverev Ends Shapovalov's Dream Canadian Open, Will Meet Federer in Sunday Final
- for the most titles this year.
Federer is seeking a third title in Canada, first in Montreal after wins in Toronto in 2004 and 2006.
Who'll win the Montreal final between Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev and by what s...
- Rain, Wozniacki and Stephens Upsets Mark WTA Toronto on Friday
- Say what, say what, say what, anything can happen at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.
On Friday former No. 1 Carolina Wozniacki beat current No. 1 Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 6-7(3), 6-4 to advance into the semifinal after four rain d...
- Defending Champ Halep Rolls In Toronto QFs; Pliskova v Wozniacki Friday
- Simona Halep dropped just one game in a 6-1, 6-0 victory over Barbora Strycova to reach the Toronto quarterfinals. Halep, who won the title last year in Montreal, moves to 4-0 against the Czech.
Halep now faces Frenchwoman C...
- Wozniacki, Sivtolina Tuesday Winners In Toronto; Bouchard Bounced By Vekic
- Seeds went 4-0 Tuesday in Toronto with former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieszka Radwanska both advancing along with Elina Svitolina and Elena Vesnina.
Wozniacki rolled past qualifier Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-3, 6-0.
- Sharapova Suffers Arm Injury In Stanford; Wimbledon Champ Muguruza Cruises In Hard Court Opener
- her in opening round win Monday over Jennifer Brady. And she also withdrew from next week's Canadian Open in Toronto.
"Unfortunately, I have to withdraw from today's match," Sharapova said in a statement. "Toward the end of...