Toronto Tennis - 2013 Rogers Cup
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Schedule: Monday, August 6 - Sunday, August 12
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, August 6, 2012 Women's -- Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 2,648,700 Women's -- $2,168,400
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Eugene Lapierre
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Toronto Live Streaming
Do you like Toronto?
The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Tommy Haas: Beating Novak, It's Unbelievable, One Of My Best Wins Of My Career, I'm Just Really Happy And Proud
- ch this match totally different.
You know, last couple of times I played Novak was in Shanghai last year and Toronto, and Toronto we had a really good battle, which I was really happy about the way I played; he played just bet...
- Year-End Review - Everything Hard: Djokovic Made of Stone
- world following the Olympics. He received some ridicule for playing (and easily winning) the Masters event in Toronto. But I really feel like he needed it. Not just for the easy points, but to ease his mind. He hadn't won a tit...
- Why is Novak Djokovic Numero Uno?
- has had a lot of success to revel in when he now relaxes for a while in the off-season.
Melbourne, Miami, Toronto, Beijing, Shanghai, London: the 6 cities that Djokovic has been victorious in during 2012. He has won some bi...
- Roger Federer Shanghai Presser: If I Focused Solely On No. 1 I Would Have Played Tokyo Or Beijing
- er not winning Wimbledon against me, then coming back and winning the Olympics, still battling it out through Toronto and Cincinnati, then bringing the victory home, his first Grand Slam, at the US Open. Very impressed, great ...
- Will It Be Roger Federer Winning A Sixth US Open Two Sundays From Now?
- for a guy who just turned 31.
Djokovic left London unhappy as well but quickly marshaled his game to take Toronto followed by a final in Cincinnati where Federer blew him away.
But that was the Cincinnati. The Midwest. T...
- Novak Djokovic: That Forehand I Hit Against Federer Here Brings Me The Nicest Memories
- now, I had exhausting fourandahalf weeks and also successful. I was very glad that I had a very successful Toronto and Cincinnati tournament. Coming into US Open, it was very important for me to get into some hard court matc...
- Andy Murray: No Problems With The Knee, I've Trained Hard The Last Five, Six Days, So I'm Ready To Go
- rt of effect will this year's results have on the next fortnight?
ANDY MURRAY: I didn't really play much in Toronto, so, you know, to be honest, I do not think it's going to have much bearing at all. I have had enough practic...
- Federer, Serena: Pre-Draw US Open Favorites?
- k on Sunday, maybe he didn't. I still feel that for a guy with that much game and on such a run - he just won Toronto, hadn't lost serve all week - he can't let a rival like Federer bagel him in a final on hardcourts. To me, th...