The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Sloane Stephens Announces Engagement To Soccer Star Jozy Altidore
- 10-7 on the year with a French Open final points to defend next month. The 29-year-old Altidore plays for the Toronto FC of the MLS.
Both are from and still reside together in South Florida. They first met when they were pre...
- Rafael Nadal v Stefanos Tsitsipas In Australian Open SF #1, Who's The Pick?
- e Canadian Open final. No surprise Nadal crushed him on clay in Spain, but Tsitsipas made a second set run in Toronto and I expect something similar tonight.
I do not expect a one-sided affair. Few probably do, though. (So m...
- Roger Federer On NextGen: I've Heard That Story For 10 Years
- done a really nice job now the last year and a half. I mean before that, too, obviously. But beating Novak in Toronto, the likes of Anderson and Zverev, now me here. That's what you need to do to get to the next level. He's doi...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Brisbane Due To Thigh Injury, Believes He'll Be 100% By Melbourne
- ard court events:Brisbane 18: WithdrewAus Open: RetiredAcapulco: WithdrewIndian Wells: WithdrewMiami: WithdrewToronto: WinCincinnati: WithdrewUS Open: RetiredBeijing: WithdrewShanghai: WithdrewParis: WithdrewATP Finals: Withdre...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- C v F. TIAFOE
In playoff matches, Milos Raonic and Denis Shapovalov lead Canada against the Netherlands in Toronto. Austria and Dominic Thiem host Alex De Minaur and Australia. Great Britain also hosts Uzbekistan.
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- events. You probably recognize it less. I lost to Robin Haase last week in Cincinnati. I lost to Tsitsipas in Toronto. Those are not that great losses for me either.
"There's a lot of focus on the Grand Slams. I've obviously...
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- efore," said Anderson. "Obviously I watched him playing a lot. Actually practiced with him a few weeks ago in Toronto. The match is always different, but you have a sense of what's going on.
"It was really important for me t...
- Former US Open Champs Nadal, Delpo, Murray, Wawrinka Day 1 Winners; Federer, Djokovic Tues.
- d signs of his best form, building on his strong performances at recent ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events in Toronto and Cincinnati.
"I have been playing some good tournaments, Cincinnati and Toronto, and keep improving the...