The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Andy Murray: It Was Amazing To Win A Gold Medal, But It Was Really Hard
- Murray added that he's was very happy of his decision to take the extra time off after Wimbledon and not play Toronto, and he admits now in his later years that being fresh is extremely important.
"This week is going tough f...
- Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori v Andy Murray; Rio Olympics Men's SF Picks And Pans
- tter in Davis Cup earlier this year.
However, after the Monfils match and with all the tennis he played in Toronto, I just don't see Nishikori being at 100%. And we know he's not the toughest guy out there anyway.
- What The Heck Is Going On With Novak Djokovic?
- much afterward, but he didn't want to get into it at the time.
Djokovic took a few weeks off, came back in Toronto refreshed and ready, but at the start again looked shaky. He didn't serve well at all, and reports cited a gi...
- Novak Djokovic Officially Withdraws From Cincinnati, The Only Masters He Hasn't Won
- Potro in first round at the Rio Olympics Sunday night.
Djokovic did win his fourth Canadian Open title in Toronto, but during the event was struggling with a shoulder issue. Now it's a wrist.
Djokovic's withdrawal and wi...
- Frenchmen Tsonga, Monfils, Simon Advance in Rio; Djokovic, Nadal And Murray Sunday
- on who routed Darian King of the Barbados 6-3, 6-2.
The highest playing Saturday was Kei Nishikori and the Toronto finalist had no trouble opening the Rio event defeating French Open quarterfinalist Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-2,...
- Rio Olympics Men's Draw: Djokovic-Del Potro First Round, Murray Tries To Make History
- n the quarters to make the semifinals.
The pick: David Goffin
Kei Nishikori Quarter
Off his final run in Toronto last week, Nishikori in the favorite, but only slight because it's a dangerous section with Gael Monfils, Phi...
- 7 Things I Think I Once Thought About Tennis At The Olympics And Novak Djokovic
6. Who's The Favorite?
After a stunning loss at Wimbledon, Novak Djokovic kind of got back on track in Toronto. It wasn't a strong start to the week but it was a strong finish for the Serb. After a sloppy first set in th...
- Stan Wawrinka Is The Latest To Withdraw From The Olympics
- and Roger Federer, who also withdrew, won doubles gold in 2018 Beijing.
Wawrinka just lost Saturday in the Toronto semifinals to Kei Nishikori. Afterward, he raised some eyebrows saying he would go back to Switzerland then g...