Toronto Tennis - 2014 Coupe Rogers
Do you like Toronto?
The latest Toronto tournament news:
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- erer in SF, No. 2 Nadal in F
2011 Indian Wells: Novak Djokovic - No. 2 Federer in SF, No. 1 Nadal in F
2010 Toronto: Andy Murray - No. 1 Nadal in SF, No. 3 Federer in F
2010 Doha: Nikolay Davydenko - No. 1 Federer in SF, No....
- Roger Federer Wins 8th Different Masters 1000 Title, Ties Djokovic, Moves Ahead Of Nadal
- Different ATP Masters 1000 Titles
8 Roger Federer (23): Hamburg '02, '04-05, '07; Indian Wells '04-06, '12; Toronto '04, '06, Miami '05-06; Cincinnati '05, '07, '09-10, '12, '14; Madrid '06, '09, '12; Paris '11; Shanghai '14
- Is Rafael Nadal Set To Return For An Exo On September 25 In Kazakhstan?
- h since losing to Nick Kyrgios in the Wimbledon fourth round over two months ago. He was scheduled to play in Toronto, Cincinnati and the US Open but all three title defenses were derailed because of a right wrist injury he suf...
- Will It Be Federer v Djokovic Monday In The US Open Finals? Saturday SF Picks And Pans
The pick: Djokovic in 4
Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
These two just played a tight 3-setter last month in Toronto and I expect another nail-bitter here. This is also their second meeting at the US Open after Federer won in ...
- Roger Federer: It's Unbelievable To Win Matches Like These In Slams
"I’m looking forward to playing Marin," Federer said. "He’s a great guy. We had a tough, tough match in Toronto. I think I needed nine match points to close him out and beat him at midnight, 6-4 in the third, so we know w...
- Djokovic, Murray Advance At US Open, Azarenka Survives; Federer, Monfils v Dimitrov Tuesday
- e beating Djokovic in the Wimbledon final last year. Tsonga had beaten Murray a few weeks ago en route to his Toronto title, but the Scot took advantage of Tsonga's inability to hold leads to advance to his 15th straight Slam q...
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- rds. "This is where I want to play my best tennis. I haven't done as well as I wanted in lead-up tournaments, Toronto and Cincinnati. I didn't know how emotionally drained I was in a way until I played Tsonga in Canada."
- What Strings Does Roger Federer Use In His Racquet? He Explains
- to adjust over the years to this new play. It's had a big impact on the game, no doubt."
Four years ago in Toronto, Federer talked about the evolution of his string choice.
"I felt like I was one of the first guy who real...