US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Here's Juan Martin Del Potro Training To Rocky's Burning Heart [Video]
- Juan Martin del Potro shared a new video of his latest training routine. The former US Open champion is recovering from left wrist surgery, and based on his workouts, he looks like he'll be ready for 2015.
"I want to share w...
- Bryan Brothers Win Fourth ATP Finals Title, Finish #1 For A 10th Time
- e brothers compiled a 9-3 record in finals this year, highlighted by their 100th career title together at the US Open (d. Granollers-M. Lopez).
They also extended their streak of winning at least one Grand Slam title a year...
- Federer Saves 4 MPs In SF Thriller Over Wawrinka, Will Face Djokovic For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- mifinal day at ATP Finals in London.
First up was Novak Djokovic against Kei Nishikori in rematch of their US Open semifinal won by the Japanese. This time, with air temperature decidedly cooler - heck, it's indoors in Novem...
- Djokovic v Nishikori, Federer v Wawrinka; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- o rebound in three against Ferrer in a tricky one.
And Kei has beaten Novak twice. Of course at this past US Open in a stunner and also three years ago indoors in Basel when Novak's shoulder flared up.
"It's obvious tha...
- Djokovic Dominates Wawrinka, Still Unbeaten As A Dad; Federer v Murray Friday At The ATP Finals
- ehow this week, he's looked even more dominant if that's possible.
Forty-eight hours after humiliating the US Open champion Marin Cilic, Djokovic ran his streak to seven since the new arrival by crushing Australian Open winn...
- Murray Forgets To Show Up At ATP Finals, Federer Gets Revenge; Djokovic Opens 3-Peat Bid Monday
- ay, fell completely flat in his ATP Finals opener today in London. Murray, who had won three titles since the US Open, was never in his opening round robin match with Kei Nishikori losing lifelessly to the Japanese No. 1 6-4, 6...
- Roger Federer, Andy Murray Open Play Sunday At London ATP Finals
- s featured in the first singles match of the event. The three-time semifinalist begins his ATP Finals against US Open finalist Kei Nishikori. Despite making his first appearance at the ATP Finals, Nishikori isn't just happy to ...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Stan Wawrinka
- ge: 29
Current ATP Rank: 4
2014 Highlights: 3 titles - Australian Open, Monte Carlo Chennai; Wimbledon, US Open QFs
ATP Finals History: 2nd appearance, SFs last year
Notable Stat: Hasn't beaten a Top 15 player since...