US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Isner Kicks Off US Open Series in Atlanta: ATP/WTA Previews
- thdraws with a hamstring injury, allowing Querrey to sneak into the seedings...The kickoff event for the 2014 US Open Series...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Potential tough starts for (1) Isner vs. American compa...
- Rafael Nadal Had A Poker Party At His House [Video]
- l will make his return next month in Canada where he begins a 3-tournament title defense (Canada, Cincinnati, US Open).
More on Nadal:
- Alexandr Dolgopolov Will Miss The Summer Hardcourts And US Open With An Injured Knee
- ov in five sets in the Wimbledon third round.
Dolgopolov joins Nicolas Almagro as seeds already out of the US Open.
- She Said Yes! Novak Djokovic And Jelena Ristic Are Married
- ill have a church wedding on Saturday.
Ristic is expecting the birth of the couple's first child after the US Open.
(I will update once media is released on the wedding.)
- Serena Williams Has Withdrawn From Next Week's Bastad Open
- t in the third round at Wimbledon, has won just six Grand Slam matches this year. She will try and defend her US Open title starting next month. ...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Glad To Be Ranked No. 1 Again [Video]
- oves him ahead of Andre Agassi on the all-time ATP Rankings list. He'll soon pass Bjorn Borg for No. 7 at the US Open.
Djokovic added that his life is full of joy at the moment. And no wonder. The 27-year-old is set to get m...
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic, Federer, Serena And Wimbledon
- more Majors) than not.
That said, Novak is getting married this week and he is expecting a baby after the US Open, so perhaps with new priorities he won't be the same player he is today. But if he "wants" it he's still youn...
- Roger Federer: We Both Walk Away Happy, Him A Little More Than Me, But I'm Happy Overall
- le run. And he had beaten the Serb in the lone grass meeting and their lone Grand Slam final back at the 2007 US Open.
Afterward, an upbeat Federer who a year ago was battling a bad back, spoke to the press.
Q. I’d ...