The latest US Open tournament news:
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- at the event and in the indoor conditions beating Thiem 6-3, 7-6(10), avenging a loss to the Austrian at the US Open.
"I think it was important, going out there and getting off to a good start," said Anderson. "I definitely...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
The big South African had won the first six with Thiem until the Austrian won in Madrid and at the US Open this year.
"I've learned a lot from the two previous visits here," said Thiem. "It's probably the best eve...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From ATP Finals, Undergoes Ankle Surgery; Novak Djokovic To Finish No. 1
- health for the next season. Thank you all for your support.”
Nadal hasn't played since retiring from his US Open semifinal with Juan Martin del Potro. His withdrawal puts John Isner into the event for a first time.
- ATP Finals Field Is Set As Cilic, Thiem Take Last 2 Spots, But Will Nadal, Del Potro Play?
- ohn Isner
With Rafael Nadal battling an ab injury and a coming off a knee, and having not played since the US Open, the Spaniard remains in doubt for the event. Especially if Djokovic takes Paris which would make a return to...
- Nadal Pulls Out Of Paris With An Ab Injury, Djokovic To Return To No. 1
- o be here in Paris for a couple of days and practice with the guys,” said Nadal who hasn't played since the US Open. “I enjoyed it, I felt in terms of tennis better than one week ago. But in the past few days, I started to ...
- With Eye On No. 1, Novak Djokovic Opens Play Tuesday In Paris
- eat him, Stefanos Tsitsipas. And down the road it could be Roger Federer in the semifinals.
“In both the US Open and Shanghai, I've played as good as ever. So I really enjoy tennis at the moment and enjoy competing, becaus...
- Svitolina Comeback Beats Stephens in WTA Finals Final
- r to the final Stephens said her 2018 results have validated her as a consistent Top 10 player.
"After the US Open last year, everyone was, like, 'Oh, she's a one-hit wonder, she'll never do anything again, it was just lucky...
- Stephens To Face Svitolina For WTA Singapore Finals Title
- s and Elina Svitolina will meet for a first WTA Finals title in Singapore on Sunday.
Stephens, the former US Open champion, dropped the opening set 6-0 and went down 2-0 in the second to Karolina Pliskova then found her for...