The latest US Open tournament news:
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- Sharapova's last match of the year was a straight-set loss to Carla Suarez Navarro in the fourth round of the US Open.
Sharapova is ranked No. 24. ...
- Mohamed Lahyani Suspended Two Events For Coaching Kyrgios At US Open
- For giving Nick Kyrgios a pep talk at the US Open, the ATP has suspended chummy chair umpire Mohamed Lahyani for two events without pay.
The USTA, which had jurisdiction over Lahyani, moved him off singles matches to lower p...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From China Events, Novak Djokovic In Prime Position For No. 1
- Shanghai events due to his right knee.
"Hi all, as you know I had to retire from my semifinal match at the US Open and this past Monday I visited my doctor in Barcelona, Spain checking my knee condition," Nadal posted on Fac...
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- afael Nadal is Spain's only Top 20 player. Without the injured Nadal, who in his last match withdrew from the US Open semifinals, Spain gets swept 3-0.
On hardcourt in France Benoit Paire defeated Spain's Pablo Carreno-Busta...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- US Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few uns...
- Hsieh Stops American Teen Anisimova for WTA Japan Open Title
- rst time in almost six years, and a breakout season for the American teen who just a year ago was raising the US Open girls' trophy. Hsieh this year also beat former No. 1 Garbine Muguruza at the Australian Open, and current No...
- With "No Compelling Reason" To Move To 16, Grand Slam Seedings Will Stay At 32
- A previous proposal to move back to 16 seeds at Grand Slams was squashed during the US Open. After much feedback from players and officials, the Grand Slam Board decided to stay at 32 seeds, a statement read yesterday.
- Serena v Ramos, Will The Umpires Strike Back?
- In light of the US Open women's final kerfuffle, news has come out that the top umpires might boycott upcoming Serena Williams matches.
While that sounds interesting, it probably won't amount to much, because like the NFL y...