US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Poll: Who'll Finish 2014 No. 1, Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer
- in Paris hoping to add to his 490 point lead at No. 1.
Federer, who has won his last 12 matches since the US Open, could hold the lead in the No. 1 race entering London if he makes the Paris finals and Djokovic loses early....
- Federer Seeks Sixth Basel Title; Murray Beats Ferrer, Closes In On London Berth
- beating rival David Ferrer 6-4, 7-5 to reach the final against another Spaniard, Tommy Robredo.
"After the US Open I was aware that I would need to win a lot of matches to try to reach the [Barclays ATP World] Tour Finals," ...
- WTA Finals: Wozniacki Edges Sharapova, Serena v Halep Wednesday
- arapova Tuesday in round robin play at the Singapore WTA Finals.
Wozniacki, who also beat Sharapova at the US Open, took this one 7-6(4), 6-7(5), 6-2 in 3 hours, 15 minutes.
"I just feel like right now with all the traini...
- Beck, Berdych, Ciic, Murray, Pavlyuchenkova Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Cilic Wins Moscow, Secures Year-end Championship Berth; Pavlyuchenkova Perseveres
US Open champ Marin Cilic used the week at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow to shore-up a spot at the year-end championships, in the Sunday final def...
- London Race: Murray v Ferrer, Dimitrov v Berdych In Sunday Finals
- Dimitrov. "I think we both are hungry to get that title so it’s going to be interesting."
In Moscow, US Open champion Marin Cilic officially clinched his spot in London after the Croat beat Kukushkin to make the final ...
- Nikolay Davydenko Has Announced His Retirement From Tennis
- nko finishes his career with 482 wins, 38 top 10 wins, Grand Slam semifinals twice at the French Open and the US Open. Behind Marat Safin and Yevgeny Kafelnikov, he is one of the all-time great Russian men's tennis players.
- Robin Soderling Still Wants To Play Tennis, But For Now He'll Help Run The Stockholm Open
- uncomfortable because I know that feeling. I get scared and think 'damn, now I have to rest.'"
Robin with US Open doubles champion Simon Aspelin pic.twitter.com/afeDLYDJoy— Robin Söderling Ball (@RS_Tennis_) October 1...
- Tomas Berdych's Next Coach Won't Be Ivan Lendl
- h) October 13, 2014
Berdych talked about working with Lendl at Wimbledon, and mentioned him again at the US Open last month. "Well, I think it's something which I was thinking about definitely," Berdych said in New York. "...