The latest US Open tournament news:
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- e-and-volleyed 118 times.
Since his Grand Slam title at Wimbledon, Murray reached the quarterfinals at the US Open and the fourth round at the Australian Open.
He spoke to the press after the loss.
Q. You normally don'...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- you could see the doubts, the demons from losses to Fernando Verdasco here last year and Lucas Pouille at the US Open returning.
But credit to Rafa for even getting to a fifth.
The 19-year-old Zverev was in control leadin...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- over the Czech, but in the end it was a remarkably easy victory for the 35-year-old who missed the Olympics, US Open and end months of 2016 to heal injury.
"I didn't expect this as such, to be honest, especially not this ki...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- me, these things."
Pliskova said she didn't deal well with the pressure of expectations after reaching the US Open semifinals, but now has a better mind-set.
"I feel 100 times better than I felt before the US Open," she s...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- saki Doi, and she's never looked back. Following up her Australian Open win with a Wimbledon final and then a US Open title.
Kerber, however, now faces the pressure of doing it all again just to stay on top. A new challenge,...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- after Roland Garros, the only tournament I played with okay conditions, not 100 per cent conditions, was the US Open.
Because on Olympics, even if was a great event, I still had a lot of pain on the wrist. Then I had an ede...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- atch. We played on Margaret Court. I don't remember too much about that match. I saw him playing a bit at the US Open. He had a good run there a few months ago. Also had a very tight match with Wawrinka there.
You know, he's...
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- t's something that actually I started preparing for all the way in September, after the disappointment at the US Open, just being aware of that. I knew I can't really expect too much from myself, especially changing habits whil...