The latest US Open tournament news:
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- hree-set matches, then had early round scares again at Wimbledon before Roberta Vinci finished her off at the US Open.
Serena's a champ, but at her age and with that body, it going to get tougher and tougher to win.
- Novak Djokovic 'Serb Slam' at French Open? Why He is Tennis' Lone Star
- the French Open final to Stan Wawrinka. Williams won the first three Slams and lost in the semifinals of the US Open. Djokovic's third consecutive Slam title in a row now puts him in line for a "Serb Slam," a fourth in a row a...
- 2016 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- vious closest Grand Slam finalists in terms of age were Guillermo Vilas and Jimmy Connors who met at the 1977 US Open when Vilas was 16 days older than Connors.
Djokovic has an 18-7 win-loss record against Murray on a hard c...
- Kerber Stuns Nervous Serena Williams for Australian Open Title
- Slam title slip from her grasp on Saturday in Melbourne.
Williams for a second straight Slam after a 2015 US Open semifinal exit saw her game fall apart in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 loss to the Slam final neophyte Kerber at the 2016 ...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- so amazing. So really it was one of my biggest matches I played in my career.
Q. You mentioned before the US Open 2011 when you were No. 92 and you beat Pennetta to go in the semifinal.
ANGELIQUE KERBER: You're always aski...
- Will Andy Murray Beat Novak Djokovic In The Australian Open Final?
- ive he's been losing to Djokovic more - at one point Murray had won 7 of 11 against Serb ending with his 2012 US Open win. Coincidence? Or Maybe Djokovic's just better now.
Problem is, Djokovic is just so damn comfortable on...
- Andy Murray Wears Out Milos Raonic to Reach Fifth Australian Open Final
- lian Open for Murray, who has never raised the trophy. The 28-year-old Murray has won Slam titles at the 2012 US Open and 2013 Wimbledon, beating Djokovic in both finals.
Winning the third set tiebreak to go up two sets to ...
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- pite all of Djokovic's success in Australia, Federer will indeed have the crowd, the majority of it (not like US Open levels). And it's his variety that gives Novak problems.
When you play Rafael Nadal, you know what's comin...