The latest US Open tournament news:
- Sloane Stephens Wins 2nd Biggest Career Title at Miami Open
- h Open champion Jelena Ostapenko to win the Miami Open, the second-biggest title of her career after the 2017 US Open, and her first of 2018.
Ostapenko hadn't lost a set during the tournament before falling to Stephens 7-6(5...
- Zverev Rolls Coric To Reach Miami SF, Will Face Carreno Busta Who Saves MP v Anderson
- d served. It was Zverev's first career win against the Croat having lost to him twice before including at the US Open last year.
“Very difficult match," Zverev said. "I think he's playing very well right now. He played wel...
- Del Potro Outlasts Raonic In Miami QF Thriller, Win Streak At 15; Zverev v Coric Thurs
- final mark against Pablo Carreno Busta. Anderson has won all four meetings with the Spaniard including at the US Open semifinals and just two weeks ago at Indian Wells.
In the evening, it's another US Open rematch as Alexand...
- Azarenka, Stephens Into Miami Semis; Venus vs. Collins Wednesday
- Former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka and reigning US Open champion Sloane Stephens led the charge into the Miami Open semifinals on Tuesday after straight-set wins on Key Biscayne.
The wildcard Azarenka dismissed another former N...
- Zverev Dominates Kyrgios, Big Men Roll In Miami; QFs Up Wed With Del Potro, Chung
- so in the next few rounds.”
Coric has taken both meetings from Zverev including an incredible win at the US Open last year. And the Croat just made the Indian Wells semifinals.
“He's improved a lot, making the semifin...
- Stephens, Azarenka Set Up Rematch In Miami SF; Venus Back On Wed
- stay healthy, to keep improving and to be able to play.”
In the afternoon, Stephens destroyed her fellow US Open winner 6-1, 6-2 to reach her first Miami semifinal.
"When you play a player like Angie... you have to exe...
- Venus Kicks Konta Out Of Miami, Top 20; Stephens v Kerber Tues.
- and how I can progress from that match. It's perfect. I wouldn't ask for anything else.”
Also tomorrow, US Open champions Angelique Kerber collides with Sloane Stephens. Kerber was made to fight past Wang 6-7(1), 7-6(5), ...
- Should Serena And Other Mothers On The WTA Get Seeding When Returning To The Tour?
- So I've seen this Serena-return-but-got-screwed-because-unseeded story become a hot-button issue not just among the tennis press, but also in the mainstream media. Specifically, because Serena lost yesterday to Indian Wells cha...