US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Poll: Who'll Dominate On The Dirt? Will Nadal Resume His Reign Or Can Djokovic Breakthrough In Paris?
- year, might it return?
* Eventually has to lose again in Paris, right?
* Few wins over top rivals since the US Open (0-3 vs Djokovic since)
The case for...
* Is back in form after a slow start to the year
- Rafael Nadal: Playing Against Djokovic Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To Me
- ming intense, and I was able to hit maybe with a little bit high intensity sometime as I did last year in the US Open or in Canada.
"Was not that day, you know. On the rally points I feel I was in tough conditions, in negati...
- Djokovic Dominates Nadal For Fourth Miami Title And Third Straight Win Over The Spaniard
- . The Serb is quick to defend his new coach but in his absence Djokovic has won 34 straight matches since the US Open. As I say, it's hard to argue with success.
For Djokovic, this win, this month, should get him back in to ...
- Rafael Nadal v Novak Djokovic Meet In The Miami Final, Who's The Pick?
- ies leading 22-17, however Djokovic has gotten the better of Rafa of late. Djokovic has won two straight post-US Open and since the start of 2011 he's 10-6 against the Spaniard, a run that includes an incredible Miami title ove...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Is Back Home Following Surgery: It Will Take Many Months Of Recovery
- st part was making the decision to have the surgery. After the operation, the doctor told him that the former US Open champion made the right choice.
Through google translation, del Potro talked about the recovery process. "...
- Juan Martin Del Potro To Have Left Wrist Surgery On Monday
No word on when del Potro will return to the tour however it's reported he'll unlikely be back before the US Open.
After inflaming the wrist (a grade 1 sprain according to some reports) at the Australian Open, del Potro ...
- Is Juan Martin Del Potro's 2014 Season Over? It Appears So
- fortunate news out of Argentina this morning is Juan Martin del Potro's 2014 season might be over. The former US Open champion has been struggling with a painful left wrist injury all year, and now that wrist might need season-...
- Djokovic Has Won 30 Straight Without Boris Becker, That's Why I'm Picking Him To Win Miami
- ng champ.
And if you carry the numbers over from last year, Djokovic's won 30 straight matches since the US Open final without Becker.
Was Boris even a factor or not I don't know, but it's hard to argue with success, i...