The latest US Open tournament news:
- Andy Murray Needs 3 In Queen's, Meets Marin Cilic In SFs; Milos Raonic Stays Perfect Under McEnroe
- g really well. He was giving me a lot of trouble with his serve."
Murray leads Cilic 10-2. Both are former US Open champions.
Milos Raonic remained perfect under the guidance of John McEnroe. The Canadian fireballer blew ...
- Watch All Of Novak Djokovic's Grand Slam Championship Points [Video]
- jokovic d. Andy Murray 6-4 6-2 6-3
3 2011 Wimbledon Djokovic d. Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-1 1-6 6-3
4 2011 US Open Djokovic d. Rafael Nadal 6-2 6-4 6-7(3) 6-1
5 2012 Australian Open Djokovic d. Rafael Nadal 5-7 6-4 ...
- 2016 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- vious closest Grand Slam finalists in terms of age were Guillermo Vilas and Jimmy Connors who met at the 1977 US Open when Vilas was 16 days older than Connors.
Djokovic has a 4-1 win-loss record against Murray on a clay cou...
- Serena Skates By; Faces Bertens in French Open Semis Friday
- 4) Garbine Muguruza vs. (21) Sam Stosur.
Williams beat Bertens in their only career meeting at last year's US Open 7-6(5), 6-3. Stosur won her only career meeting with Muguruza at Madrid in 2014 in three sets.
- Victoria Azarenka Retires From French Open With Right Knee Injury
- lier this clay season, had also retired previously from the 2009 Australian Open due to the heat and the 2010 US Open when she was suffering from a mild concussion. She was projected to play Serena in the quarterfinals. ...
- Muguruza, Seeds Stretched on Cold, Windy Day at French Open; Serena, Venus Tuesday
- t Roland Garros.
No. 7 Roberta Vinci, who ended the world No. 1's quest for a Grand Slam last year in the US Open semifinals, was upended 6-1, 6-3 by the Ukraine's Kateryna Bondarenko.
Three other seeds narrowly avoided ...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From The French Open, His First Grand Slam Miss This Century
- d Garros in 2017."
It's the first time Federer will miss a Slam this century, and his first since the 1999 US Open. The iron man streak of 65 straight comes to an end.
And remember in Paris the weather isn't always back-f...
- My Early French Open Favorites: Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Are The Guys To Beat
- nd Nadal - so he's beating the guys he should, now he needs to take it a step further like he did at the 2014 US Open.
5. Stan Wawrinka
No Top 10 wins on the season. No signs of life (he's in Geneva right now). So I don't h...