The latest US Open tournament news:
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
- at the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday with wins in the quarterfinals in Indian Wells, Calif.
The defending US Open finalist Pliskova defeated reigning French Open winner and No. 7 seed Garbine Muguruza 7-6(2), 7-6(5), while ...
- Pliskova Comes Back on Puig; Venus-Jankovic Saturday At Indian Wells
- US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova found herself down 3-0 in the final set to rMonica Puig before winning six of the last seven games to deny the reigning gold medallist 1-6, 6-4, 6-4 in the second round at Indian Wells Friday ...
- Bouchard Gets Bounced, Jankovic Advances At Indian Wells; Pliskova v Puig Today
- And two big matches feature Johanna Konta clashing with countrywoman Heather Watson and in the evening former US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova meets Monica Puig.
- Serena Removes Herself from WTA Indian Wells; Preview
- ere goes the drama.
Other storylines to watch over the next two weeks include the emergence of last year's US Open runner-up Karolina Pliskova, and returns from injury for Madison Keys (first appearance of the year after wri...
- Barty Wins WTA Kuala Lumpur from Outside Top 150
- ho has won two doubles titles in six career finals, finishing runner-up at the Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open in 2013.
"Nao is playing an amazing week, had some fantastic results," said Barty. "I was ready to go and ...
- Kei Nishikori Knocked Out Of Rio In Racquet-Smashing Loss [Video]
The loss was Nishikori first opening round defeat at an event since falling to Benoit Paire at the 2015 US Open.
Before the win, Bellucci was just 1-18 vs. Top 5 players having beaten No. 4 Andy Murray at 2011 Madrid.
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance To Rainy Doha Final
- est tennis out there."
Karolina Pliskova also had to win two matches. The Czech who made the finals at the US Open finished off Shuai Zhang 6-2, 6-0 then went the distance in a 21-ace effort over Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 4-6,...
- Novak Djokovic And Wife Jelena Expecting Second Child?
- nd some reports have Jelena two months pregnant, meaning a baby could come in August/September, or around the US Open.
Djokovic and Jelena welcomed their first baby boy, Stefan, in October of 2014.
Djokovic has not yet co...