US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Federer Has More Issues Off Court Than On It In French Open Win; Sharapova, Murray Monday
- round on Wednesday Federer will met Spaniard Marcel Granollers.
"If it's Marcel Granollers, in the past at US Open, it was not that easy for me against him," Federer said. "He plays well. I think he defeated Gaël in Madrid....
- French Open Men's Preview: Djokovic Staring At Nadal, Murray Then Federer For Career Slam, Can He Do It?
- e guy - the only stumbling block I see for Federer is Gael Monfils. Gael was so close to beating Roger at the US Open, and then did it last month in Monte Carlo. Can he do it again in the fourth round in front of his crowd? Yes...
- Wawrinka Crashes Out Of Home Geneva Event; Coric, Thiem Bid For Upsets In Nice
- face Joao Sousa in the semifinals. The other semi puts Tomaz Bellucci against Santiago Giraldo. Giraldo beat US Open champion Marin Cilic 7-5, 6-3. Since returning from a shoulder injury in March, Cilic has gone just 4-6 on th...
- Milos Raonic Withdraws From The French Open; Rafael Nadal Moves Up To A No. 6 Seed
- ove and support".
It's just the second time Raonic has missed a Grand Slam event in his young career (2011 US Open). The 24-year-old, who reached the quarterfinals at the French in 2014, underwent a minor procedure last wee...
- Djokovic Drops A Set In Rome Opener, Serena Rolls; Nadal, Federer, Murray In Action Tuesday
- n, but I hope this win will give me a boost."
The lone upset was pulled by Guillermo Garcia-Lopez who beat US Open champion Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-3.
In the women's draw, top seed Serena Williams shook off an early elbow conc...
- Milos Raonic To Undergo Foot Surgery Later This Week Leaving French Open In Doubt
- nic is ranked a career-high No. 4 this week.
Raonic has only missed one Grand Slam in his career (the 2011 US Open) and Rome is the first Masters events he's skipped since 2011 Cincinnati. ...
- Madrid 3rd RD Wednesday: Serena v Azarenka, Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Defending champion Maria Sharapova and Petra Kvitova are also in action as is Sam Stosur who takes on another US Open champion in Svetlana Kuznetsova. Sharapova faces rising star Caroline Garcia who has given the Russian troubl...
- Andy Murray Talks About Being A Married Man, "Not Much Will Change" He Says
- iding everything’s good, I’m going to spend the whole of the hard-court stretch through to the end of the US Open with Jonas. Then I’ll see what happens with Amélie because I don’t know, and I don’t think she knows, ...