US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- World No. 1s Serena Williams And Novak Djokovic Open Play At Wimbledon Monday
- n against Joao Sousa. Former champion Lleyton Hewitt opens his Wimbledon swansong against Jarkko Nieminen.
US Open champion Marin Cilic is also on court as is his victim in New York, Kei Nishikori.
2014 semifinalist Milos...
- Murray Advances At Queen's, Defending Champion Dimitrov Out; Federer In Halle QFs
- ner hit a 3-set personal best 36 aces in the victory. Next for the American is Viktor Troicki who knocked out US Open champion Marin Cilic.
In Halle, Kei Nishikori and Gael Monfils advanced to the quarterfinals while Andreas...
- Andy Roddick: For The First Time In A While There's Some Excitement About The Future Of American Tennis
- order from a heart condition since 2012, will also play in the singles with the goal of also appearing at the US Open, though not in the doubles with Roddick who has a baby coming.
"Unfortunately I can only look to Atlanta...
- US Open Roof Steel Structure Completed, But Ticket Prices Go Up 15%!
- The US Open announced yesterday that the final piece of steel was placed on what will be the new roof that will cover the cavernous Arthur Ashe Stadium in 2016.
“We are redefining ‘spectacular’ at the USTA Billie Jean ...
- Federer, Monfils Suspended; Nadal, Djokovic One Win Away; Monday French Open Picks And Pans
- if I'm going to be doing the things right and if I'm going to be playing well, it won't be too far.”
The US Open champ has played well on the clay, his worst surface, and it's nice to see him healthy and in form. He'll be ...
- Federer v Monfils, Berdych Also Battles Tsonga; French Open 4th RD Picks And Pans; Serena Survives
- or Federer fans this has been a nightmare matchup of late.
Federer barely beat Monfils 8 months ago at the US Open. Then he lost to him on the clay at Davis Cup finals where he working out a back issue. Then Monte Carlo.
- Kei Nishikori: "I Have A Lot Of Confidence On Clay Right Now"
- shikori then did one better, dismissing Novak Djokovic on a blistering hot day to reach the finals of the the US Opens. And he's continued to play well since, making the quarterfinals in Australia, backing up his Barcelona titl...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise In French Openers; Federer, Wawrinka Hope For Better Treatment Tomorrow
- the court that it's a bit slower than usual."
David Ferrer, Richard Gasquet, Jeremy Chardy, John Isner and US Open champion Marin Cilic were also winners today. The big upset came from Jack Sock who beat the struggling Grigo...