US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- US Open Champion Marin Cilic Still Hasn't Played This Year, And He Won't Play Davis Cup Either
- Marin Cilic's ailing right shoulder still isn't right. The US Open champion was on the Croation team that is playing in Serbia this weekend, but Cilic has pulled out due to the shoulder which has kept him off the tour this year...
- Just 18, Borna Coric Already Has Wins Over Rafael Nadal And Now Andy Murray
- the quarterfinals at Dubai today.
"[It’s] one of the biggest wins, for sure," said Coric who won the US Open juniors in 2013. "I was just trying to maintain my level, stay in the rallies as long as I can, which I was d...
- Nadal Heads Hot Rio Field; ATP Marseille, Delray Previews
- ian Andrey Rublev and Americans Denis Kudla and Stefan Kozlov...Notable pulls from the tournament were former US Open champs Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro, Jack Sock and Radek "The Worm" Stepanek...Cilic beat the part-t...
- More People Watched The Australian Open Women's Final Than The Men's Final In The USA
- ifornia where the match was on at a more reasonable hour at 12:30am.
Both Djokovic and Murray have won the US Opens, but their popularity in American is still nowhere near the levels of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. The 0....
- Andy Murray: I Would Rather Lose In The Final And Be Happy Than Win And Be Miserable
- ate on your own end of the court. That's just a basic thing to do. Sometimes when you play, like here and the US Open, because they have replays after every single point, you're often waiting before you serve whilst they're sho...
- 2015 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- Grand Slam final. Djokovic has won twice in Melbourne (2011, 2013), Murray at 2013 Wimbledon and at the 2012 US Open.
Djokovic also beat Murray in the semifinals in 2011. He is 3-0 against Murray in Melbourne.
"I know it...
- Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray For The 2015 Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- ain hardcourts, a surface Murray hasn't beaten Djokovic on since his 5-set victory over years ago at the 2012 US Open.
So the Serb leads in their overall head-to-head and on hardcourts at 13-6.
And the numbers go on in f...
- Serena Williams: I Would Love To Get To 22 Slams, But I Have To Get To 20 First
SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, right now in these matches, sometimes I get a little more nervous. Like in the US Open last year, and this one, I was more nervous than I usually am in the Grand Slam finals. Usually I'm just so o...