US Open Tennis - 2014 US Open
- Location: New York, U.S.A.
- Begins on: Monday, August 25
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: WTA
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.usopen.org/
- TV Schedule / US Open Live Streaming
Do you like US Open?
The latest US Open tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I Promised Myself Not To Play When I'm Injured
- ere was going to be a little improvement. I only started to feel that improvement halfway through sort of the US Open maybe, so it was a long time. I was fighting it, you know, all the way from Indian Wells really.
- Pete Sampras Says Roger Federer Can Win Another Slam (But What's He Suppose To Say?)
- with Andre Agassi in London next month.
Sampras, who retired at age 31 after winning his 14th major at the US Open, remains in awe of what Federer, now 32, can still do.
"I'm amazed that he is up for more tennis," Sampras...
- Watch Andy Roddick Take A Serve To The Man Region [Video]
- title beating John McEnroe in the final later that night.
Roddick, 31, retired from tennis after the 2012 US Open.
- Defending Champion Del Potro, Kvitova Out; Cilic Authors Take Down Of Murray In Rotterdam
- unning either hot or cold, has again caught fire this week after wins over Grigor Dimitrov and now the former US Open champion.
"My ambition this year is to reach the Top 10," said Gulbis. "It is a big goal. I did well in th...
- Li Na: We Are Not Old, We Are Just More Experienced
- The last four Slams have been won by the 28+ crowd. A 31-year-old Sernea Williams won both the French and the US Open while Marion Bartoli, 28, surprised everyone at Wimbledon. Only Azarenka has been able to breakthrough in rec...
- ATP Releases 2015 Schedule, Finally There Are THREE Weeks Between French And Wimbledon
- , the Australian Open men's final will be played the day of Super Bowl 49. The NFL will also collide with the US Open on both the middle and final weekends which includes the traditional Sunday men's final to be aired on ESPN. ...
- Novak Djokovic Nearly Quit Tennis In 2010? [Video]
- il the start of 2010, Djokovic had reached two Grand Slam finals, winning the 2008 Australian and losing 2007 US Open, as rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal continued to dominate.
Then things turned around at the end of t...
- Most Aces Hit In A Tennis Match - Karlovic Fires 3-Set Record 44 In Zagreb [Chart]
99 US Open
01 Davis Cup