Vina del Mar Tennis - 2013 VTR Open
- Location: Vina del Mar, Chile
- Schedule: Monday, January 30 - Sunday, February 5
- Begins on: Monday, January 30, 2012
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: $ 398,250 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: http://www.movistaropen.cl/
- TV Schedule / Vina del Mar Live Streaming
Do you like Vina del Mar?
|Former Men's Vina del Mar Tennis Champions:
2009 Fernando Gonzalez
2008 Fernando Gonzalez
2007 Luis Horna
2006 Jose Acasuso
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Fernando Gonzalez
2003 David Sanchez
2002 Fernando Gonzalez
2001 Guillermo Coria
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Francisco Clavet
1997 Julian Alonso
1996 Hernan Gumy
1995 Slava Dosedel
1994 Alberto Berasategui
1993 Javier Frana
The latest Vina del Mar tournament news:
- Rafael Nadal's Early 2014 Schedule Includes Miami
- ear to rest his knees after a title run at Indian Wells.
According to Marca, Nadal will also not return to Vina del Mar, but could still play in Buenos Aires and/or the Acapulco hard court stop. Deals are still being worked out a...
- Rafael Nadal Finishes No. 1, Ahead Of No. 2 Djokovic By 770 Ranking Points
- nd even into March.
Rafa will begin dropping points in February with 400 total points coming off from both Vina del Mar (150) and Sao Paulo (250), which still won't be enough for the Dubai-defending Djokovic to pass.
But the S...
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Australian Open, Nadal returned to South America this past February with good success, reaching the final in Vina del Mar followed by titles in Sao Paulo and Acapulco.
The trip bolstered Nadal's confidence and launched what has ...
- Rafael Nadal Is Now No. 1 In The 2013 Points Race, Ahead Of Novak Djokovic!
- There's a new leader for the year-end No. 1 ranking, and his name is Rafael Nadal. After missing the first month of the year, Nadal has stormed back to the tour winning six titles in eight events including his last three in Barcelon...
- Nadal, Rosol Reunite in Title Efforts Sunday
Rosol is the third first-time winner this season, joining Bernard Tomic (Sydney) and Horacio Zeballos (Vina del Mar). Garcia-Lopez fell to 2-2 in career finals.
- Statement Made: Nadal Returns To Form, Beats Del Potro In Three To Take Third Indian Wells Title
- Rafael Nadal stormed to his biggest title since the French Open today dismissing Juan Martin Del Potro 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to win a third Indian Wells title. The Spaniard who many thought wouldn't even attend event to avoid further damage...
- Rafael Nadal Caps Remarkable Return By Winning Indian Wells [Video]
- Congratulations to Rafael Nadal and his fans. Earlier today Nadal capped the first phase of his comeback to tennis by capturing the Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open, defeating a very strong Juan Martin Del Potro in the final 46, 63, 64...
- Rafael Nadal Talks To Justin Gimelstob About His Comeback [Video]
- Former touring pro and current commentator/ATP board member Justin Gimelstob sat down with Rafael Nadal at Vina Del Mar to discusses the Spaniard's comeback. The two-part interview which also aired on Tennis Channel was offered a lo...