Washington Tennis - 2014 Citi Open
- Location: Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Schedule: Monday, July 28 - Sunday, August 3
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, July 28 Women's -- Monday, July 28
- Draw Size: S-48 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,399,700 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Jeff Newman
- Official Website: www.citiopentennis.com
- TV Schedule / Washington Live Streaming
- Washington Tickets
Do you like Washington?
|Former Men's Washington Tennis Champions:
2009 Juan Martin Del Potro
2008 Juan Martin Del Potro
2007 Andy Roddick
2006 Arnaud Clement
2005 Andy Roddick
2004 Lleyton Hewitt
2003 Tim Henman
2002 James Blake
2001 Andy Roddick
2000 Alex Corretja
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Andre Agassi
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Michael Chang
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Stefan Edberg
1993 Amos Mansdorf
1992 Petr Korda
1991 Andre Agassi
1990 Andre Agassi
1989 Tim Mayotte
1988 Jimmy Connors
1987 Ivan Lendl
1986 Karel Novacek
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jose-Luis Clerc
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Guillermo Vilas
1978 Jimmy Connors
1977 Guillermo Vilas
1976 Jimmy Connors
1975 Guillermo Vilas
1974 Harold Solomon
1973 Arthur Ashe
1972 Tony Roche
1971 Ken Rosewall
1970 Cliff Richey
The latest Washington tournament news:
- Serena Bagels Suarez Navarro For 8th Miami Open Title; Stays Perfect In 2015
- won a tournament eight times or more: Martina Navratilova (Chicago-12, Eastbourne-11, Dallas-9, Wimbledon-8, Washington-8), Steffi Graf (Berlin-9), and Chris Evert (Hilton Head-8).
It was the third straight Miami Open title fo...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Milos Raonic
- #458226758 / gettyimages.comMILOS RAONIC
Current ATP Rank: 8
2014 Highlights: 1 title - Washington; Wimbledon SFs; Paris F, Cincinnati and Rome SFs
ATP Finals History: None, but he can thank Rafael Nadal for this...
- A Hip Injury Has Forced Bernard Tomic To Withdraw From The US Open
- hard court from those two surgeries. I managed to win that. I have played a few good tournaments after that: Washington, Toronto, Cincinnati. Here I played pretty good in the first round. It's just unfortunate that this is happen...
- Milos Raonic: I Like My Girls Without Tattoos
- Milos Raonic has blossomed into a full force thus summer after a Wimbledon semifinal followed by a Washington title and a Cincinnati semifinals.
The Canadian who's now knocking on the door of the Top 5 thinks the US Open, along...
- Novak Djokovic Is My Early U.S. Open Favorite, But Buyer Beware
- t, most consistent player of the new wave, but this summer while he put up some good results - Wimbledon SFs, Washington title, Cincinnati SFs, he just doesn't seem to play well against the top guys. Against Federer last week he e...
- Djokovic Gets Jumped By Tsonga In Toronto, Federer Survives; Sharapova Stumbles in Montreal
- o Kevin Anderson in three. I thought Anderson might have a big summer, and after disappointing in Atlanta and Washington, he's finally found the form again.
Anderson now gets Grigor Dimitrov. The man known as Baby Fed and as Mr...
- Raonic's Message To Bouchard: No One Will Remember Montreal, They'll Remember The Slams!
- ainst me, but I'm sure he feels the exact same way," said Raonic who also beat Sock last week en route to the Washington title. "I know I sort of have the edge on sort of getting over that hump when it comes to those tighter momen...
- Federer Dominates While Bouchard Chokes On Bagel Sandwich; Serena, Djokovic Wednesday
- locals, Canadian favorite Vasek Pospisil couldn't reprise his win Saturday night over Richard Gasquet in the Washington semis this time losing to the Frenchman in straight sets 7-5, 7-5.
"The difference was I think he was a li...