Wuhan Tennis - 2014 Wuhan Tennis Open - Wuhan, China
Do you like Wuhan?
The latest Wuhan tournament news:
- Sharapova Returns To No. 2 Ranking After Beijing Title Over Kvitova
- t way. But I was able to lift my game again in the third and come out with a win."
Kvitova, who had won in Wuhan the week before, but couldn't extend the momentum from the second set into the third.
"Yeah, I was tired, ...
- Kvitova, Murray, Nishikori Win WTA/ATP Titles
- nal for the third consecutive year, dropped to 0-10 in career finals.
Kvitova Downs Bouchard for Inaugural Wuhan Crown
Petra Kvitova continued her domination over Genie Bouchard, in a repeat of the Wimbledon final beati...
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- " said Benneteau. "It will be difficult. But I will try to be back in the final again and play better."
In Wuhan, after a week of upsets - just 4 of the Top 16 seeds made the quarterfinals - Petra Kvitova and Genie Bouchar...
- Maria Sharapova Flew Coach Class Leaving Wuhan?
- dnesday to Timea Bacsinszky, tennis superstar Maria Sharapova was in better spirits today. On a flight out of Wuhan (to Beijing?), Sharapova took this photo of someone in a row ahead of her reading about the 5-time Grand Slam...
- 2014 Fall Preview: With No. 1 At Stake, Where Will Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Be These Last Few Months
- l do well at the indoor events.
As always at the end of the year, we can expect to see lots of upsets (see Wuhan this week) and an increase in retirements as weary players try to get a jump on their off season. But with th...
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Serena Williams's injury woes continued Tuesday in Wuhan, China. During her opening round match against Alize Cornet, the World No. 1 had to receive medical attention on court. After her temperature and blood pressure were ta...
- ATP/WTA Preview: Loaded Women's Field at China Debut Event
- DONGFENG MOTOR WUHAN OPEN
Wuhan, China; Surface: hard
Seeds: Serena Williams, Simona Halep, Petra Kvitova, Maria Sharapova, Agnieszka Radwanska, Eugenie Bouchard, Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena...
- Li Na Officially Retires From Tennis
- y goals was to recover as fast as I could in order to be ready for the first WTA tournament in my hometown of Wuhan. As hard as I tried to get back to being 100%, my body kept telling me that, at 32, I will not be able to com...