Wuhan Tennis - 2014 Wuhan Tennis Open - Wuhan, China
Do you like Wuhan?
The latest Wuhan tournament news:
- US Open Champion Flavia Pennetta Returns In Beijing, Simon Halep Injured, Petra Kvitova Loses
- o, I hope to just recover and be healthy again soon.
"I felt it a little bit in Guangzhou, a little bit in Wuhan, and here was the worst."
The Romanian hopes to recover for the BNP Paribas WTA Finals.
"My first thoug...
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
- her 47th career WTA title when her opponent, Garbine Muguruza, retired down 6-3, 3-0 in the second set of the Wuhan, China final.
"I feel like everyone else on tour," Venus said. "I work hard, I do my best and as long as y...
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- enged a stunning loss by sister Serena at the US Open by beating Roberta Vinci today in the semifinals at the Wuhan WTA event.
Vinci, who beat Serena at the US Open foiling the World No. 1's bid for the Calendar Slam, took...
- Defending Champion Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Beijing
- edon semifinals. After being sidelined with a leg injuring over the summer, she return to tennis this week in Wuhan but retired with the injury in her opening match against Barbora Strycova. ...
- Victoria Azarenka Says She Needs To Get Fitter And Faster
- he WTA. But a series of injuries curtailed her career and they continue to hamper her progress.
Tuesday in Wuhan, Azarenka had to retire in the second set to British qualifier Johanna Konta due to a minor leg injury.
- Venus Williams Wins 700th Career Match [Chart]
- Radwanska yesterday, Venus Williams continued to impress beating Julia Georges 64, 63 in the second round at Wuhan.
The win was extra special because it was Venus's 700th career match victory, putting her in an elite club...
- In First Match Since Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova Retires With A Left Forearm Injury In Wuhan
- Maria Sharapova's return to tennis was ended abruptly today in Wuhan. Playing her first match since her Wimbledon semifinal loss to Serena Williams, Sharapova retired early in the third set against her match with Barbora Stry...
- Maria Sharapova Leads 7 of Top 10 In WTA Wuhan
- WUHAN OPEN
Wuhan, China; surface: hard
Seeds: Simona Halep, Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki, Garbine Muguruza, Angelique Kerber, Carla Suarez Navarro, Karolina Pliskova, Ana Ivanovic, Agnieszka Radwans...