Zagreb Tennis - 2014 PBZ Zagreb Indoors
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Schedule: Monday, February 3 - Sunday, February 9
- Begins on: Monday, February 3
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: 426,605 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.zagrebindoors.com
- TV Schedule / Zagreb Live Streaming
Do you like Zagreb?
|Former Men's Zagreb Tennis Champions:
2009 Marin Cilic
2008 Sergiy Stakhovsky
2007 Marcos Baghdatis
2006 Ivan Ljubicic
The latest Zagreb tournament news:
- Marin Cilic Presser: It Seems Unreal To Be Called A Grand Slam Champion, This Is The Peak Of The World
- ling right now.
MARIN CILIC: I spoke with a couple of people, with my family at home, with my godfather in Zagreb. He told me that I cannot imagine how it is like everybody celebrating. Everybody was glued to the TVs. He wa...
- Kei Nishikori v Marin Cilic In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- Cilic is always a dangerous threat but never one who actually follows through. He wins titles in places like Zagreb, Umag and Chennai. And since arriving onto the scene in 2007, he still hasn't made a Masters 1000 semifinal, ...
- Weekend Wrap: Gulbis Wins Marseille, Says Be Afraid
- ly after waiting for a long time last night and finishing after 1 a.m.," said Cilic, who so far this year won Zagreb and was runner-up to Tomas Berdych at Rotterdam. "Then, today to come back and win it, I'm really happy with ...
- Murray, Del Potro Advance In Rotterdam, Tsonga Upset; Dimitrov v Gulbis Thursday
- Tsonga was sent home in a mild upset. The Frenchman fell to Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-4 in a second round match. The Zagreb champ, Cilic has now won his last seven matches.
"To beat Tsonga is always a great achievement, especiall...
- Weekend Wrap: ATP, Fed Cup Winners and Losers
- said. "I wasn't able to read his serve, he was serving bullets all match."
Cilic Beats Haas for 4th Career Zagreb Crown
Marin Cilic's comfort level showed on Sunday in Zagreb as the Croat captured his fourth career PBZ Z...
- Most Aces Hit In A Tennis Match - Karlovic Fires 3-Set Record 44 In Zagreb [Chart]
- vic matched a record yesterday firing 44 aces in a 6-7, 7-5, 7-6 win over Daniel Brands in the first round of Zagreb.
The 6-foot-11 Karlovic's 44 ace count matches Mark Philippoussis's long-standing 3-set mark set back in 1...
- Haas Leads Zagreb; ATP Previews This Week
- rying to match Pete Sampras (1992-93) as the only back-to-back winner in Montpellier.
PBZ ZAGREB INDOORS
Surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Tommy Haas, Mikhail Youzhny, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Ivan Dodig, Mar...
- Marin Cilic: I'm Excited To Be Back After All The Misery From 2013; Goran's Great For Me
- s been there even when I was working with Bob; he was traveling with me couple times. Each time I would be in Zagreb he's there. So it's not something that I haven't seen him for a couple years that I call him, I okay I need t...