Zagreb Tennis - 2014 PBZ Zagreb Indoors
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Schedule: Monday, February 3 - Sunday, February 9
- Begins on: Monday, February 3
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: 426,605 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.zagrebindoors.com
- TV Schedule / Zagreb Live Streaming
Do you like Zagreb?
|Former Men's Zagreb Tennis Champions:
2009 Marin Cilic
2008 Sergiy Stakhovsky
2007 Marcos Baghdatis
2006 Ivan Ljubicic
The latest Zagreb tournament news:
- France Shocks in Fed Cup; Gasquet Leads ATP Winners
- ell. I got a little bit nervous, but thanks to God, I relaxed a bit in the tiebreak."
G-Lo Beats Seppi for Zagreb Title
No. 3-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez defeated No. 5 Andreas Seppi 7-6(4), 6-3, on Sunday for the PBZ ...
- ATP Previews: Montpellier, Quito, Zagreb
- t to Hungary's M�rton Fucsovics and Ecuador's Gonzalo Escobar and Giovanni Lapentti.
PBZ ZAGREB INDOORS
Zagreb, Croatia; Surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, Adrian Mannarino, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Gilles Mulle...
- Marin Cilic Withdraws From The Australian Open
- ishes. I was really looking forward to be back on court in Australia and now I hope we will meet very soon in Zagreb."
The 9th-ranked Cilic joins Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Lukas Rosol as seeds not playing in the first Grand Sl...
- 2014 ATP Finals Profile: Marin Cilic
- 57490230 / gettyimages.comMARIN CILIC
Current ATP Rank: 9
2014 Highlights: 4 titles - US Open, Zagreb, Moscow, Delray Beach; Wimbledon QFs
ATP Finals History: None
Notable Stat: Almost half - 6 of 13 - car...
- Marin Cilic Presser: It Seems Unreal To Be Called A Grand Slam Champion, This Is The Peak Of The World
- ling right now.
MARIN CILIC: I spoke with a couple of people, with my family at home, with my godfather in Zagreb. He told me that I cannot imagine how it is like everybody celebrating. Everybody was glued to the TVs. He wa...
- Kei Nishikori v Marin Cilic In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- Cilic is always a dangerous threat but never one who actually follows through. He wins titles in places like Zagreb, Umag and Chennai. And since arriving onto the scene in 2007, he still hasn't made a Masters 1000 semifinal, ...
- Weekend Wrap: Gulbis Wins Marseille, Says Be Afraid
- ly after waiting for a long time last night and finishing after 1 a.m.," said Cilic, who so far this year won Zagreb and was runner-up to Tomas Berdych at Rotterdam. "Then, today to come back and win it, I'm really happy with ...
- Murray, Del Potro Advance In Rotterdam, Tsonga Upset; Dimitrov v Gulbis Thursday
- Tsonga was sent home in a mild upset. The Frenchman fell to Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-4 in a second round match. The Zagreb champ, Cilic has now won his last seven matches.
"To beat Tsonga is always a great achievement, especiall...