After an inexplicable women’s doubles match starting the day at 11 a.m. on the stadium court (have to have something going on while people settle in and buy t-shirts?) the day gets going in earnest on Wednesday at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami.
Stadium Court matches today feature former No. 1 Justine Henin vs. current No. 2-ranked Caroline Wozniacki, with Andy Roddick, the Bryan brothers, Kim Clisters and Rafael Nadal also in the mix:
Order of Play – Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Stadium (from 11 a.m. EST)
1. Chan/Zheng vs. Makarova/Peng
2. Justine Henin vs. Caroline Wozniacki (NB 13.00hrs)
3. ATP: Roddick vs. Almagro (NB 15.00hrs)
4. ATP: Fyrstenberg/Matkowski vs. Bryan/Bryan
5. Samantha Stosur vs. Kim Clijsters (NB 19.00hrs)
6. ATP: Tsonga vs. Nadal (NB 21.00hrs)
Also Check Out:
Henin v Clijsters, Venus v Bartoli in Miami Semifinals
Henin, Clijsters in Same Quarter; Williams Sisters Semifinal Looming?
Serena Willams Might Open 2010 Tennis Season Against Henin in Sydney
Venus Williams In, Serena Out: Sony Ericsson Miami Preview
It’s Venus Williams v. Kim Clijsters in the Miami Final