You think you have the right stuff? Rafa will be No. 1 again — or crash out the Top 10 when both kneecaps explode? Roger returns to No. 1? Or drops out of the Top 10 altogether? Boris Becker turns Novak into a serve-and-volleyer on clay to take No. 1 in 2014? Better chance of that, or another Becker illegitimate kid surfacing? But that’s another contest.
Tell us your order the Top 10 will finish in next year and win a fabulous Tennis-X prize package.
No one picked the entire Top 10 in 2013 (thanks Stan Wawrinka!), but you can be the one this year to be touted in the winner’s story while basking in the glow of your superior tennis knowledge, or plain dumb luck.
Tell us your Top 10, for example:
1. The guy who wrote a book about how evil gluten is
2. The guy with magic knees
3. That Swiss guy — you know, the one with hair…what’s his name?
4. The rich kid who solicits prostitutes
5. The guy who hates needles and avoids the drug testers
6. That American kid that throws his racquet
7. The guy who plays a tournament every week without rest
8. That tall guy
9. That even taller guy
10. That dude that looks like Icabod Crane
Except use real names, their full names. Seriously, if we can’t figure out who the hell you’re talking about, we’ll throw out your entry. Post your Top 10 IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW before the first ball is hit in the 2014 season, and you’re in! No entry fee required! Good luck and happy holidays!
NOTE: Only your first entry will be accepted.
Also Check Out:
2015 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest — Enter Now!
2013 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest — Enter Now Dammit!
Meet Roger Federer Via Credit Suisse Contest
2012 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest — Enter Today!
Top Finishers in Tennis-X 2014 Year-end Top 10 Picks Contest