Now that they are tied at two apiece in the Grand Slam count (together they have won the Career Slam), who’ll win more Slams between Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka?
The Case For Andy Murray:
- More experienced – been a top 5 member for years
- Has won more titles
- More versatile than Wawrinka
- Has $$$ support from Great Britain
- Has made 8 Grand Slam finals
- Two years younger than Wawrinka
- Better chance of winning on grass than Wawrinka
The Case For Stan Wawrinka:
- Has recently beaten Nadal and Djokovic in Slam finals (Murray has struggled v Big 3 since back surgery – 1 win)
- More offensive than Murray
- Has the support of Roger Federer
- Also beat Federer in Monte Carlo
- Is 2-0 in Slam finals (Murray 2-6)
- Has Magnus Norman (Murray lost Lendl)
- Has won 2 Slams titles while Murray hasn’t won a Slam since Wimbledon 2013
- Has been durable – played in 41 straight Grand Slams – with no major injuries
- Better chance of winning on clay than Murray
You Might Like:
Poll: Who’ll Win The French Open Final Between Novak Djokovic And Stan Wawrinka?
Poll: Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, Who’ll Win The 2016 French Open Men’s Final?
Poll: Who’ll Win The ATP Finals Where Federer Is The Favorite
Poll: Who’ll Win The Wimbledon Final, Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?
Poll: Who’ll Win More Wimbledons, Novak Djokovic Or Petra Kvitova?