Novak Djokovic beat friend and rival Andy Murray 6-2, 6-4 to win his fourth Paris Masters and additionally he becomes the first player to ever win six Masters 1000 events in a single season.
Some of Novak’s numbers:
- Djokovic is now 27-4 against Top 10 opponents this year.
~ Djokovic won his 26th Masters 1000 crown, 58th overall.
~ Djokovic becomes the first player to ever win six Masters titles in a single season.
- Djokovic is the first player to win four Paris Masters.
- Djokovic improved to 21-9 against Murray and has won 10 of their past 11 meetings.
- Djokovic wins his 10th title in a season for a second time (2011 he also won 10).
- Djokovic has won 22 straight matches and 32 of his last 33 sets.
- Djokovic has reached a record 14 straight tournament finals.
- Djokovic becomes the first player to surpass the $16M mark.
- Djokovic has more hardcourt titles (30) than losses (25) since start of 2011.
- Djokovic has won 70 or matches in four of the last 5 seasons (2014).
- Djokovic has 21 or more wins over Federer (21), Nadal (22) and Murray (21).
- Djokovic reached the finals at all four Grand Slams this year for the first time in his career.
You Might Like:
Here’s Novak Djokovic’s Incredible Matchpoint From His Win Over Stan Wawrinka [Video]
This Is Novak Djokovic’s 100th Week Ranked As The No. 1 Player [Chart]
All Time Most ATP Wins: Federer Now At 1,100 [Chart]
Rafael Nadal Has Now Beaten Roger Federer More Times Than He Has Any Other Player [Chart]
Federer, Nadal And Djokovic Have Finished Ranked In The Top 3 Six Times! [Chart]