Maria Sakkari Bio
- • Coached by Tom Hill
- • Parents are Konstantinos and Angeliki; brother is Yannis (studies at Boston University) and sister is Amanda. Introduced to tennis by parents at age 6; mother played on WTA; achieved a Top 50 singles ranking
- • Born and raised in Athens; moved to Barcelona at age 18 to train
- • Favorite surfaces are hard and clay; favorite shot is serve
- • Tennis idols are Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer
- • During free time enjoys going back to Greece and seeing friends.
Biographical information from WTA. Information might not be up to date.
Return to > Players > M > Maria Sakkari Profile (Maria Sakkari Pictures)