Allie Will - News and More
Do you like Allie Will?
- Nadal Outlasts Medvedev In 5-Set US Open Final, Wins 19th Grand Slam
- Nadal looked well on his way to a 19th Grand Slam title Sunday at the US Open. The 33-year-old was thought to be by many an overwhelming favorite in his fifth US Open final against the first-time Major finalist Daniil Medvedev who he whipped dropping just three games a month a...
- Rafael Nadal v Daniil Medvedev For The US Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- the Russian will really need to mix things up and like I said, I think he will. But it still won't be enough. The Pick: Nadal in three Will there be an upset? I think Medvedev can get a set, but the problem is Rafa is so fresh, so hungry and to win three is going to take a monum...
- Andreescu Hangs On, Beats Serena Williams For US Open Title, Becomes First Canadian Slam Winner
- Andreescu sent a message quickly to Serena Williams breaking the all-time great in the opening game of her first Grand Slam final at the US Open Sunday. The 19-year-old Andreescu had lost in the first round of qualifying a year ago, but now found herself in the biggest tenn...
- Nadal Wears Down Berrettini, Sets Up US Open Final Against Medvedev
- Berrettini saved break point and break point in the first set, and then when the big Italian went up 4-0 in the ensuing tiebreaker, Rafael Nadal fans were nervous. Real nervous. Berrettini was bombing his serve, cracking his forehand and often keeping Nadal off balance with dr...
- Serena Slams Svitolina To Reach 10th US Open Final, Will Meet Andreescu
- Williams cruised into her 10th US Open final Thursday night crushing World No. 5 Elina Svitolina 6-1, 6-3 in just 70 minutes. In one of her best performances of the event, the 37-year-old Serena fought off some early opposition from Svitolina, who was playing in her first U...
- Rafael Nadal Faces First-Timers This Weekend At The US Open
- Nadal is far and away the favorite not just today but this weekend to take home his 4th career US Open and 19th Slam. Nadal is the only remaining of the four players who has won a Slam or even reached Slam final, or previous made the US Open final four. His opposition today...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- array? How does that compare to the regular array of stars? Prize money will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena J...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I th...
- Rafa Roughs Up Roger, Meets Djokovic for Miami Title; Will the Streak Continue?
- Why Roger Federer Will Beat Rafael Nadal Tomorrow In The Australian Open Semifinals
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Will It Be Federer v Djokovic Monday In The US Open Finals? Saturday SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic, Del Potro Suspended at French Open, Will Play Best-of-3 Saturday; Old Federer Returns