Catalina Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG ()
- Birthdate: January 31, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Turned Pro: N/A
Do you like Catalina Pella?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Back In Wimbledon SFs; Djokovic Romps, Will Face Bautista Agut
- against Roberto Bautista Agut. The 31-year-old reached his first career Slam final four easing past first-time Slam quarterfinal Guido Pella 7-5, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3.
“It feels good to be next to them,” he said being alongside the Big 3. “They are one of the best players in th...
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Wimbledon Semifinal Wednesday; Djokovic Looks Good
- it's going to be tough, but I feel like I am very confident this week, playing good tennis."
On Court 1, the surprise pairing of Guido Pella and Roberto Bautista Agut will produce a new Grand Slam semifinalist. Bautista Agut. who hasn't dropped a set all event, leads the Argentin...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Dominate Wimbledon 4R
- Benoit Paire 6-3, 7-5, 6-2. Bautista Agut has dropped serve just twice all event.
He'll now test surprise quarterfinal Guido Pella who came from two sets down to deny former finalist Milos Raonic 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 7-6(3), 8-6.
“It's a very nice feeling, because seriou...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- Milos Raonic rode his powerful serve to squash the hopes of American big man Reilly Opelka 7-6(1), 6-2, 6-1.
Raonic will now get Guido Pella who scored the stunner of the day beating up 2018 finalist and 4th-seeded Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(4) to make his first Slam fourth rou...
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- his title defense against his French Open first round opponent, Hubert Hurkacz.
Kevin Anderson resumes his comeback as he faces Guido Pella and 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime faces fellow youngster Ugo Humbert.
FRIDAY WIMBLEDON SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 S...
- Djokovic Dominant Again At Wimbledon, Opelka Authors Wawrinka Upset; Nadal v Kyrgios Thurs.
- the most important thing right now for me. Obviously the more I can keep playing matches, the better it will be."
Argentine Guido Pella is next. He beat Andreas Seppi in five.
It was a mixed day for the giants.
American 21-year-old scored his biggest career win in a Sl...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
- Pella Takes First ATP Title In Sao Paulo Over Garin