Jarmila Gajdosova - News and More
Do you like Jarmila Gajdosova?
- Federer, Murray Roll; Women's Upsets Continue Tuesday at US Open
- Garcia, No. 20 Victoria Azarenka, No. 22 Sam Stosur, No. 24 Sabine Lisicki, No. 26 Flavia Pennetta who needed three to beat Jarmila Gajdosova, and No. 32 Anna Karolina Schmiedlova. The former No. 1 Azarenka got meta after her match regarding her approach to this US Open. ...
- Djokovic Opens Rome Title Defense Tuesday; Serena, Sharapova Lead Women
- and Sara Errani were among the WTA winners. TUESDAY ROME SCHEDULE CENTRALE start 12:00 noon WTA -  M. Sharapova (RUS) vs J. Gajdosova (AUS) ATP -  S. Wawrinka (SUI) vs J. Monaco (ARG) ATP -  N. Djokovic (SRB) vs [PR] N. Almagro (ESP) Not Before 7:30 pm WTA -  ...
- Fed Cup Anarchy: Swiss Don't Miss; U.S., Canada Fail
- I]." Netherlands d. Australia 4-1 Without Sam Stosur, Dutchwomen Kiki Bertens and Arantxa Rus roll over Casey Dellacque and Jarmila Gajdosova in the Netherlands. Whoo. Romania d. Canada 3-1 Is this why Genie Bouchard has been avoiding playing Fed Cup for Canada? The 2014 bre...
- Wozniacki Heads Kuala Lumpur, Ivanovic Monterrey; WTA Previews
- MALAYSIAN OPEN Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Surface: hard Seeds: Caroline Wozniacki, Sabine Lisicki, Casey Dellacqua, Jarmila Gajdosova, Klara Koukalova, Kurumi Nara, Bojana Jovanovski, Julia Goerges Floaters: Alla Kudryatseva Notes: Weak field, one potentially tough start...
- France Shocks in Fed Cup; Gasquet Leads ATP Winners
- the bench as well so it's like everything was against me today." Germany d. Australia 4-1 It looked good for the Aussies when Jarmila Gajdosova upset Angie Kerber in three, but the Germans won the next three in rollicking fashion to clinch when Andrea Petkovic beat Sam Stosur 12-10 ...
- WTA Previews: Bouchard Heads Antwerp; Pattaya City
- Open Pattaya City, Thailand; Surface: hard Seeds: Peng Shuai, Elina Svitolina, Zarina Diyas, Kurumi Nara, Yaroslava Shvedova, Jarmila Gajdosova, Monica Puig, Zhang Shuai Floaters: Daniela Hantuchova, Donna Vekic, Vera Zvonareva Notes: Tough starts for seeds (3) Diyas vs. the v...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 28
- three times before. JELENA JANKOVIC: Who? Q. Jarmila Groth? JELENA JANKOVIC: Who is that? Q. An Australian. JELENA JANKOVIC: Is that Gajdosova? Q. Yes. She's been married thisyear. How comfortable are you thatyou'll be successful against her? Whatdo you think of her as a player? ...
- Davenport Escapes Upset to Meet Sharapova at Australian Open
- Williams opened the proceedings Monday, overcoming some spotty mental play and fashion faux pas purple stretch pants to beat Jarmila Gajdosova 6-3, 6-3."I think everyone could probably tell I was a little scratchy," said Williams, who jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first set, but ...