Kateryna Kozlova - News and More
Do you like Kateryna Kozlova?Coached by Aliva Moiseeva ... Father is Igore; mother is Lyudmyla; sister is Nadiya; has a cat named Nanya ... Trains in Moscow ... Introduced to tennis by fath ... Read Full Bio
- Bertens Retires While Stephens, Pliskova Advance at French Open; Osaka, Halep, Serena Thurs.
- Thursday against Sofia Kenin due to a shoulder. And the day began with Elina Svitolina getting a pass into the third round when Kateryna Kozlova pulled out of the event with a rib problem. On the court, the remaining big names had their way for the most part as 2018 runner-up Sloa...
- Zverev Made To Fight At French Open, Del Potro Wins; Nadal, Federer Return
- a tough week in Geneva, it didn't get any easier for World No. 5 Alexander Zverev in his French Opener Tuesday. The German was the big favorite against John Millman who never before had won a match in Paris. Zverev jumped out to an early break but once the Australian broke ...
- Osaka, Kvitova, Halep Wednesday Winners In Madrid
- to expect today so I tried to stay as focussed as I could." Osaka will meet Swiss Belinda Bencic tomorrow. Bencic dominated Kateryna Kozlova 6-0, 6-2. Defending champ Kvitova won her 9th straight match in Madrid in a 6-3, 6-3 victory over Caroline Garcia. “I think I real...
- Osaka, Halep Advance In Madrid, Pliskovas Out
- Petra Martic in the third round. It was a tough day in the Pliskova family. No. 5 seed Karolina Pliskova was bounced by Kateryna Kozlova 7-5, 2-6, 6-4. Sister Kristyna also came up short going down to Donna Vekic 6-4, 6-4. Caroline Garcia was also a notable winner. She'...
- Cilic Saves MP In Madrid, Americans Advance; Federer Makes Clay Debut Tues.
- Stan Wawrinka v (Q) PierreHugues Herbert 2nd Rd 1 Naomi Osaka v (WC) Sara Sorribes Tormo Not Before 4:00 Pm 2nd Rd (Q) Kateryna Kozlova v 5 Karolina Pliskova 1st Rd 13 Borna Coric v Lucas Pouille 2nd Rd (Q) Reilly Opelka v 5 Dominic Thiem ...
- Serena Retires To Muguruza At Indian Wells; Halep, Svitolina Advance
- side of that. Now I have more chances to face top opponents. That's what I'm looking for." Simona Halep fought off qualifier Kateryna Kozlova 7-6(3), 7-5. Elina Svitolina advanced over Daria Gavrilova 7-5, 6-4. Young Czech lefty pulled a mild upset eliminating Jelena Ostapenko ...