Lin Zhu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China)
- Birthdate: January 28, 1994
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Wuxi, China
- Residence: Beijing, China
- Turned Pro: 2012
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Lin Zhu?
Currently without a coach; trains in Beijing in summer and Shenzhen in winter ... Father is Zhu Jiangming (works in finance); mother is Chen Yunqi (travel agent ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Won't Be At The US Open
- and the end of the year I want to get matches in so that for the beginning of next year, I'm feeling ready."
Murray is scheduled for Zhuhai and Beijing right now at the end of September.
- Andy Murray Says He Will Not Play The US Open
- the US Open."
As Murray said, he could play singles in Winston Salem next week and then later in September he is signed up to play in Zhuhai and Beijing. ...
- Murray Returns To Singles Monday In Cincinnati; Sharapova, Venus, Kyrgios Also In Action
While Murray hasn't officially commented on the US Open singles, which is best-of-5, he has entered fall Asian events in Zhuhai and Beijing.
Also on Monday, former No. 1s Maria Sharapova, Venus Williams and Caroline Wozniacki will all be in action.
And in th...
- Federer Gets Walkover, Nadal Withdraws In Paris; New No. 1 Djokovic Back Thursday
- attractions Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal didn't hit a ball on Wednesday in Paris. Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to an ab injury leaving the No. 1 ranking for now to Novak Djokovic.
“It was great to be here in Paris for a couple of days and practise with the guys,” s...
- Djokovic Opens With Win In Paris; Federer, Nadal Wednesday
- Djokovic opened play at the Paris Masters with a 7-5, 6-1 victory over Joao Sousa of Portugal.
"In the important moments, I managed to get the right shots in play. Not 100 percent pleased with my game, I missed a lot of shots from the back of the court," Djokovic said. "But...
- Djokovic, Zverev Advoid Upset, Rain At French Open, Dimitrov Out; Nadal Seeks Sweet 16 v Gasquet
- wasn't supposed to be drama on the first day of the French Open third round in the men's draw. After a tight one with Dusan Lajovic, second favorite Alexander Zverev was picked to roll past Damir Dzhumer today, but that was far from the case.
Zverev actually cruised to an o...
- Novak, Canas Lead Seeds Into Quarters at Shanghai
- (3) Guillermo Canas (d. Pless in three), (7) Ricardo Mello "Yello" (d. Tipsarevic in three), and (8) Jan-Mike Gambill (d. (WC) B.-Q. Zhu)."I had some problems with my shins for about eight months and I thought I could play through the injury instead of resting it, so that was...
- Lee Leaves, Mello Moves On at ATP Shanghai
- is the key for success."On Thursday in Shanghai are (7) Mello Yello vs. Tipsarevic, Sanguinetti vs. (6) Nieminen, (8) Gambill vs. (WC) Zhu, Pless vs. (3) Canas, (Q) Van Gemerden vs. (2) Novak, (Q) Roger-Vasselin vs. Burgsmuller, Weiner vs. Muller, and Carlsen vs. Arthurs....