Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Medvedev Hangs On For First Masters In Cincinnati, Prevails Over Goffin
- Medvedev became a Masters champion on Sunday edging David Goffin 7-6(3), 6-4 in the Cincinnati final.
On a steamy afternoon in Ohio, Medvedev grabbed an early break but it didn't last long. Goffin came right back then forced a breaker. Medvedev came from a mini break down t...
- Kuznetsova Ends Barty's No. 1 Hopes In Cincinnati, Faces Keys In Final
- Barty's hopes for a return to No. 1 and the US Open tennis seed evaporated Saturday in the Cincinnati semifinals. Two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova war nearly flawless in a comprehensive 6-2, 6-4 win over the Australian.
"I'm really happy," Kuznetsova said. "I'm n...
- Osaka Retires, Keys Downs Venus In Cincinnati QFs, Barty A Win From No. 1
- Barty is now just one win from returning to No. 1 and getting that top seed at the US Open. And that's because the Australian won today in the Cincinnati quarterfinals while Naomi Osaka and Karolina Pliskova were eliminated.
Barty began the day blowing a 5-2 first set lead bef...
- Nick Kyrgios Hit With $113K Fine For Cincinnati Behavior
- his shameful performance Wednesday night in a loss to Karen Khachanov in Cincinnati, the ATP slapped Nick Kyrgios with a $113K fine with a potentially more to come.
The ATP broke down the final as follows:
* Ball Abuse (Warning)
* Unsportsmanlike Conduct (Point Penalty)...
- Keys Edges Halep In Cincinnati Thriller; Barty, Osaka, Pliskova Battle For No. 1
- Keys earned one of her better wins in a while topping Wimbledon champion Simona Halep 6-1, 3-6, 7-5 in the match of the day at Cincinnati.
Keys actually led by a break in the third but after holding match points, she couldn't serve it out. Halep battled back but Keys overw...
- Barty Blasts Sharapova At Cincinnati; Halep, Stephens Survive
- No. 2 Ash Barty got off to a slow start in Cincinnati against former champion Maria Sharapova before kicking into gear and pulling away with a 6-4, 6-1 victory.
“I mean, it was certainly no panic sessions after last week,” said Barty who was down an early break. “I kne...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen