Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- Serena Overcomes Slow Start; Wozniacki, Kvitova Out; Halep Opens Title Defense Tues.
- looked bad for Serena Williams early today at the French Open. But after dropping the first set 6-2 to Vitalia Diatchenko, the 3-time French winner lost just one game thereafter in a 2-6, 6-1, 6-0 win. "It was weird. You know, I have been dealing with a lot, and then I just got...
- Kerber, Venus Ousted On Opening Day At French Open; Serena Set To Return
- former No. 1s and Grand Slam champions fell on the first day of the French Open. Three-time champion Angelique Kerber was clobbered in the first match on Chatrier by 18-year-old Anastasia Potapova 6-4, 6-2. Kerber, who was iffy to even play the event after suffering an ankl...
- Federer Rocks In Roland Garros Return; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- Federer made a rockin' return Sunday at Roland Garros, blowing past Italian Lorenzo Sonego 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. In his first French Open match in four years, Federer dominated smacking 36 winners to just 15 unforced, and breaking the 24-year-old Sonego five times. “Because th...
- Azarenka Topples Defending Champion Pliskova In Stuttgart
- one of her biggest wins since childbirth, Victoria Azarenka knocked out world No. 4 and defending champion Karolina Pliskova coming from a set down to win it 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in Stuttgart Thursday. After missing break chances in the first, Azarenka quickly converted early in the s...
- Kvitova Cruises Into Australian Open SFs, Collins Keeps Winning; Serena v Pliskova Wed.
- American Danielle Collins kept her Cinderella run going at the Australian Open on Tuesday. Just 48 hours after destroying former champion Angelique Kerber, the feisty Floridian came from a set down to defeat Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 2-6, 7-5, 6-1 and reach the Australian...
- Osaka, Pliskova Thunder Into Australian Open QFs, Serena Handles Halep
- Osaka won her 11th straight Grand Slam match Monday at the Australian Open, coming from a set down to deny US Open semifinalist Anastasija Sevasatova 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Osaka just beat the tricky Sevastova 6-4 in the third a few weeks ago in Brisbane, and this match followed a s...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners