Yu Chang - News and More
Do you like Yu Chang?
- Osaka Retires, Keys Downs Venus In Cincinnati QFs, Barty A Win From No. 1
- Barty is now just one win from returning to No. 1 and getting that top seed at the US Open. And that's because the Australian won today in the Cincinnati quarterfinals while Naomi Osaka and Karolina Pliskova were eliminated. Barty began the day blowing a 5-2 first set lead befo...
- Zverev's 20 Double Faults Keeps Him Winless In Cincinnati, Clown Kyrgios Out; Djokovic, Federer v Qualifiers Thurs.
- tries and Alexander Zverev is still winless in Cincinnati. The German No. 1 fell in his fifth straight 3-set defeat going down to 19-year-old qualifier Miomir Kecmanovic 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4. Zverev, who struggled last week with his serve, today mixed in a career-high total of 20 ...
- Nadal Crushes Medvedev For 5th Canadian Title
- were high for the in-form Daniil Medvedev today in Montreal against Rafael Nadal during the Canadian Open final. The first-time Masters finalist has been one of the top players on hard courts, and he hadn't dropped a set or had been troubled on serve entering the final. But t...
- After Slow Start, Serena Swats Away Bouzkova, Will Face Teen Andreescu For Toronto Title
- Williams was the big favorite in her semifinal against unheralded qualifier Marie Bouzkova tonight at the Canadian Open. But the young Czech had other ideas. Moving Serena around and forcing the 3-time Canadian champ into an array of errors, Bouzkova took the first set 6-1, ...
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- Andy Murray returns meaning the Big 4 are back in business at a Masters this upcoming week in Cincinnati, the top line story is will Rafael Nadal even play the event, especially given the weather and backed-up schedule in Canada? Assuming Nadal goes on to win Canada as projec...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- Nadal opened his summer hard court season with a good - not great - win over Britain's Dan Evans 7-6(6), 6-4. Nadal was down 6-4 in the opening breaker before taking the last four points to grab the set lead. Evans hung tough in a rainy second, but Nadal prevailed to his six...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt