- Location: Acapulco, Mexico
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 24
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,309,770 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Raul Zurutuza
- Official Website: www.abiertomexicanodetenis.com/
- TV Schedule / Acapulco Live Streaming
Do you like Acapulco?
|Former Men's Acapulco Tennis Champions:
2009 Nicolas Almagro
2008 Nicolas Almagro
2007 Juan Ignacio Chela
2006 Luis Horna
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Agustin Calleri
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Juan Ignacio Chela
1998 Jiri Novak
1997 Francisco Clavet
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Thomas Muster
1993 Thomas Muster
1982 Tomas Smid
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Ilie Nastase
The latest Acapulco tournament news:
- 2019 ATP Awards: Nadal, Federer, Italians Honored
ATP 500 Tournament of the Year (voted by ATP players) - Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC (Acapulco)
ATP 250 Tournament of the Year (voted by ATP players) - Qatar ExxonMobil Open (Doha)
ATP Challenger Tourna...
- Kyrgios Claims Washington, Beats Medvedev For Second 2019 Title
- last three sets in tiebreakers.
The 24-year-old went just 5-7 after winning his first title of the year in Acapulco. Kyrgios will also return to the Top 30 with a win and should boost his chances for a US Open seeding.
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Wimbledon Semifinal Wednesday; Djokovic Looks Good
- r Sam Querrey. Querrey has blasted 100 aces and while he's 4-1 down to Rafa, he beat the Spaniard to win 2017 Acapulco the last time they played.
"It's going to just get harder and harder," Querrey said of Rafa. "It's his lea...
- Federer, Nadal Shake Off Early Trouble At Wimbledon, Thiem Tumbles; Djokovic, Auger-Aliassime Return
- e only time they player at Wimbledon back in 2014, and he also beat the former No. 1 in their last meeting at Acapulco earlier this year.
“As soon as the draw came out, I was super happy that I saw him in my section. It’s...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- ll drop out of the Top 4 and heads into the French Open with just one semifinal on the season, a final run in Acapulco.
“Environment was great. The match that I played was horrendous,” said Zverev who is just 5-6 this cla...
- Rafael Nadal: I Haven't Won A Title But I Am Feeling Good
- that I lost, I deserved to lose.
"Only one, my opinion, I deserved to win that I lost. Against Kyrgios in Acapulco. The rest of the matches I lost I deserve to lose."
Nadal turns 33 in less than a month. And he's also rum...
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
- Zverev remains titleless on the year, but at least won consecutive matches this week for the first time since Acapulco.
“He's playing very good. He's obviously improved a lot. His serve is very, very good, I was surprised t...
- Nadal Strong In Madrid Debut, Ferrer Says Farewell; Federer v Monfils Thursday
- rev, who was in need of a big victory, will try to win consecutive matches at an event for a first time since Acapulco tomorrow in the third round against the tough Pol Hubert Hurkacz who beat Lucas Pouile 7-5, 6-1.