- Location: Acapulco, Mexico
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 24
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,309,770 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Raul Zurutuza
- Official Website: www.abiertomexicanodetenis.com/
- TV Schedule / Acapulco Live Streaming
Do you like Acapulco?
|Former Men's Acapulco Tennis Champions:
2009 Nicolas Almagro
2008 Nicolas Almagro
2007 Juan Ignacio Chela
2006 Luis Horna
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Agustin Calleri
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Juan Ignacio Chela
1998 Jiri Novak
1997 Francisco Clavet
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Thomas Muster
1993 Thomas Muster
1982 Tomas Smid
1978 Raul Ramirez
1977 Ilie Nastase
The latest Acapulco tournament news:
- Sinner Stops Paul, Will Face De Minaur For First Masters Title At Canadian Open
- n Madrid last year.
"It would be a huge milestone," De Minaur said. "This year, being able to get a 500 in Acapulco was big for me. And also looking to prove a lot of the people wrong. That's probably the biggest thing for me...
- Tsitsipas Victorious Over De Minaur In Los Cabos, Wins First Title Of 2023, Now 10-0 Against The Australian
- eking his 8th career title in his 13th career final. He was trying to the do the Mexican double after winning Acapulco earlier in the year.
- Tsitsipas Makes Debut At ATP Los Cabos, Former Champion Norrie Returns
- mmer hard court season in Mexico. The Greek star has never played at Los Cabos before, but has had success in Acapulco.
Second-seeded Cameron Norrie is no stranger to Los Caboas. The Brit won the title in 2021 and made the fi...
- De Minaur Rallies Past Paul For Acapulco Title
- Alex De Minaur came from a set down to deny Tommy Paul 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 in the Acapulco final Saturday night for the biggest win of his career.
"It feels great, it feels amazing," De Minaur said to the ATP. "I know the hard work...
- Paul Outlasts Fritz In Physical Marathon To Reach Acapulco Final, De Minaur Upsets Rune
- erican compatriots Tommy Paul and Taylor Fritz played one of the best matches of the season last night in the Acapulco quarters. Paul came out ahead 6-3, 6-7(2), 7-6(2) in 3 hours, 25 minutes.
Paul, who had a match point in t...
- Ruud Upset By Qualifier In Acapulco; Fritz v Tiafoe, Berrettini v Rune In QFs
- The highest seed in the event, Casper Ruud, was upset Wednesday night in Acapulco by qualifier Taro Daniel in a thriller 7-5, 2-6, 7-6(7-5).
Ruud led with a break early and battled in the third to get to two match points on ...
- Berrettinis Advance At Acapulco; Ruud, Tiafoe, Fritz v Shapovalov Tonight
- It was a big day for the Berrettini family in Acapulco. The established Matteo Berrettini got a retirement from 25-year-old Alex Molcan ahead 6-0, 1-0 due to a wrist injury.
Later, Matteo's younger brother Jacopo made his tou...
- Carlos Alcaraz, Cameron Norrie Withdraw From Acapuclo
- Having finished Rio under an injury cloud, Carlos Alcaraz withdrew from Acapulco due to his right hamstring.
The teen lost in a tough final Sunday to Cameron Norrie who also pulled out of the event.
“Unfortunately I won'...