The latest Atlanta tournament news:
- Alcaraz Holds Off Hurkacz, Murray Withdraws; QFs Fri In Toronto
- l need to play next week to have a chance.
Sinner will now face Gael Monfils who advanced over 27-year-old Atlanta finalist Aleksandar Vukic 6-4, 6-4. Sinner leads 3-1 against the Frenchmen.
Former winner Daniil Medvedev ...
- Tiafoe, Mmoh Winners Tuesday In Washington As Korda, Shelton Fall; Murray, Fritz Wed.
- . 10 seed Yoshihito Nishioka 6-7(5-7), 6-4, 6-2.
In first round play, Brandon Nakashima got the better of Atlanta finalist Aleksandar Vukic of Australia 7-6(7-5), 7-6(11-9). The United States's Zachary Svajda won a tester o...
- Fritz Fights Off Vukic For First Atlanta Title
- match points in the second to eventually take down Alexander Vukic 7-5, 6-7(5), 6-4 to win his first title in Atlanta.
"I just felt so at home and welcomed in Atlanta this week," Fritz said to the ATP. "I've been coming back...
- Americans Fritz, Tiafoe Top Seeds At ATP Washington; Nishikori, Anderson, Murray In Field
- ican-heavy with nine of the Top 10 men from the U.S. in action.
American No. 1 Taylor Fritz, who is in the Atlanta final, is the top seeded followed by his good friend and Washington native Frances Tiafoe. Sebastian Korda, B...
- Fritz Tames Wolf To Make Atlanta Final; Vukic Continues Run
- Top seed Taylor Fritz made the Atlanta final topping countryman J.J. Wolf 6-3, 7-5 in the semifinals Saturday.
"It was really solid. I served well the whole match," Fritz told the ATP. "Whenever I was in trouble I played a l...
- Fritz Top Seed In Atlanta, But Eyes On Eubanks And Return Of Nishikori
- Taylor Fritz opens his summer hard court season in Atlanta in a strong field.
Fritz is also the American No. 1, but will likely not be the main attraction. Atlanta native Chris Eubanks makes his debut after his stunning Wimb...
- Eubanks Serves Past Mannarino For First Career Title In Mallorca
- in Mallorca overpowering fourth-seeded Adrian Mannarino 6-1, 6-4.
In his first career final, the 6-foot-7 Atlanta native broke early in both sets to pace the win, finished with 11 aces and he lost just four points on first ...
- De Minaur Rallies Past Paul For Acapulco Title
- en twice but broke serve four times in the match.
De Minaur captures his 7th career title, and first since Atlanta last summer. This was his 11th career final. Paul was seeking his 2nd career title. This was his 2nd career f...